Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
inanimate to animate Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
inanimate to animate Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
inanimate to animate Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
inanimate to animate Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
inanimate to animate Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
inanimate to animate Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
inanimate to animate Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
inanimate to animate Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
inanimate to animate Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
inanimate to animate Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
inanimate to animate Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
inanimate to animate Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
inanimate to animate Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
inanimate to animate Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
inanimate to animate Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSinanimate to animate Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

inanimate to animate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
inanimate to animate Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3inanimate to animate Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : inanimate to animate Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
inanimate to animate Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700inanimate to animate Right_bar_bleue

inanimate to animate Empty
PostSubject: inanimate to animate   inanimate to animate EmptySat Apr 15 2006, 06:52

Thank you to Waterlily for the suggestion. You recieve 10 points - you are still able to take the class as it has been added to.

1.Describe how to turn an inanimate object into an animate object. Include any incantations, wand movements, etc and give a situation in which it can be used in everyday life. (4)

2. Find and describe two occasions where inanimate to animate transfigurations were used effectively in the Harry Potter universe. Say why these two uses were actually beneficial to Harry or any other character. (4)

3. Choose four inanimate objects found around the house. To make life easier within the house, describe which objects you would change into animate objects and why? (4)

4. Design an inanimate object that can be sold to muggles, which would aid in their travels to work without them becoming suspicious of magic. This item is able to transfigure itself into an animate object. Think carefully as muggles are not allowed to see magic. (10)

5. Choose two animate objects which you could transfigure into an inanimate object. Explain in what circumstances you would do this and how you would ensure that muggles did not notice. ( 8 )

Total possible housepoints: 30

Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
WaterLily
5th Year
5th Year
WaterLily

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 2853
Warning :
inanimate to animate Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3inanimate to animate Right_bar_bleue

House : GRYFFINDOR!
Award Bar :
inanimate to animate Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700inanimate to animate Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: inanimate to animate   inanimate to animate EmptyWed Apr 19 2006, 04:42

1. The incantation for the animation spell is “Inanimo Vita”. You must tap the inanimate object three times and say the incantation, two syllables to one tap. Best results are given when the spell is cast wordlessly and with only one swish of the wand. It is used in the manufacture of everyday chess pieces, mirrors, portraits, and password-protected entrances. Witches and wizards can buy Muggle versions of these (chess pieces, mirrors, etc) and if they know the right transfiguration spell, they can animate them themselves, saving lots of galleons. For example, if I am desperately in need of advice on which hairstyle to use, I can take out my mirror, animate it and I will have an expert opinion.

2. Dumbledore brought the Fountain of Brethren to life in the Ministry. This was beneficial to Harry and to Dumbledore because the centaur acted as a shield for Harry and the small battle with Voldemort was won with their help.

McGonagall’s giant chess pieces were animated to protect the Philosopher’s Stone. This was beneficial to Dumbledore and Flamel because it prevented Voldemort from getting the Stone too early.

3. Choose four inanimate objects found around the house. To make life easier within the house, describe which objects you would change into animate objects and why? (4)

A bucket and mop – to a bucket with feet and a mop with eyes. This will make mopping easier because the mop and bucket can move, see where they are going and mop while you do something more useful.

A feather duster – flying duster. The flying duster can do all your dusting for you with it’s feathers and can be transfigured back when necessary. It can reach high cupboards and little cracks.

A Hoover – hoover with hands, feet and eyes and no need for electricity. The Hoover would run around on its own and clean up all messes, even emptying itself!

A pile of clothes – a walking bundle. The bundle of clothes will take themselves up to the wardrobes they belong in and the animation spell will wear off after a while.

4. Design an inanimate object that can be sold to muggles, which would aid in their travels to work without them becoming suspicious of magic. This item is able to transfigure itself into an animate object. Think carefully as muggles are not allowed to see magic. (10)

The Magic Car. This car is the safest design for both the Wizarding World and the Muggle World. It is designed just like a GPS for Muggles, but it is voice activated. As soon as the key is put into the ignition, the car animates itself. It can drive you anywhere and has a mind that can connect with the person sitting inside it. It can see because of the eyes that are camouflaged as headlights. It will take all the turns that the person seems to take – Muggles think they are driving normally but really they are just going through the motions. Wizards or witches, to keep up appearances in Muggle cities would have to keep their hands on the wheel and stay reasonably alert. If the car sees that the Muggle might be heading towards a crash, it discreetly changes its course and keeps the Muggles safe. It doesn’t need petrol or diesel but to keep Muggles happy, it shows that the tank is empty 10 times less than average cars. In reality, when the Muggles fill the tank, the car uses its magic to put it all back into the pump. So it is cheap, safe, discreet, fashionable (comes in any colour), eco-friendly and hard-working!

5. Choose two animate objects which you could transfigure into an inanimate object. Explain in what circumstances you would do this and how you would ensure that muggles did not notice. ( 8 )

I would transfigure all the Wizarding Photos that I have into normal Muggle photos every time a Muggle comes to the house. This is important so that they do not see that the pictures move, as they would think that it was odd and slightly freaky. I would rig my doorbell up so that every time a Muggle rang the doorbell, every photo in the house would inanimate-ed. Then, the Muggles wouldn’t notice, and they could be reanimated as soon as I shut the door, tapped the door three times and said “Vita”.

I would also transfigure my Owl, Fuzzy, into a embroidered tapestry wall-hanging so that she wouldn’t look suspicious to the Muggles, because seeing a rare owl in a house would really confuse them and they might report me to the RSPCA (England). Her perch is just in front of the door and there is no window for Muggles to see inside so I would quickly transfigure her before opening the door. When I shut the door behind the visitors, I would Animate her again and give her an Owl Treat for being so good.
Back to top Go down
kitkat
3rd Year
3rd Year
kitkat

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 1397
Real First Name : Hannah
Warning :
inanimate to animate Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3inanimate to animate Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
inanimate to animate Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700inanimate to animate Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: inanimate to animate   inanimate to animate EmptyWed May 10 2006, 04:37

1.Describe how to turn an inanimate object into an animate object. Include any incantations, wand movements, etc and give a situation in which it can be used in everyday life. (4)

I am not sure of the incantation as I couldn't find in, though I would use, "animato" and touch the object with the tip of my wand. One example where I could use this spell is if I was on a long walk with my friend and she fell over and broke her leg. We are in the middle of nowhere, I would use this spell on my jacket and transfigure it into a horse so i could get her to hospital safely

2. Find and describe two occasions where inanimate to animate transfigurations were used effectively in the Harry Potter universe. Say why these two uses were actually beneficial to Harry or any other character. (4)

In philosophers stone professor mcgonagall changes her desk into a pig to show the class what they were aiming for, this benifits the whole class in learning.
Cedric transfigured a rock into a dog in goblet of fire to distract the dragon in the first task. this benifited him as in enabled him to get to the golden egg

1. Toaster into a robot. This would make life much easier within the house as the robot would be able to clean, tidy and cook, making me a very lazy person in the future!!

2. I would animate the television and give it legs so i could watch it wherever i go as it would follow me.

3. a photo into a life sized me to trick my mum into thinking i was in bed and going to school when i was actually out with friends or on my other laptop on this site!

4. washing machine - i would animate it and give it arms so when one wash is done it can reach out and load the next wash.

Invisable hover legs

By putting on these legs, which have been animated from that of a shop dummy, it will look to muggles as though you are walking normally, but you are actually sitting doing nothing whilst travelling to work. Comfort and excersise all in one, whilst portraying the 'normal' muggle

1. I would first choose my dog. Dogs are not allowed to go to hogwarts with you so I would transfigure it into a simple pencil case (one that matched its colour!). This way when I am alone I can be with my pet and also always have him with me wherever I go

2. I would turn draco malfoy into a dustbin. This way he could have a taste of his own medicine!

Both of these would not be in front of muggles as I would only do it at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Cheetahpie
1st Year
1st Year
Cheetahpie

Female
Regist. date : 2006-07-05
Number of posts : 1045
Warning :

House : Hufflepuffians!!!!!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: inanimate to animate   inanimate to animate EmptyFri Jul 07 2006, 16:19

(Err I tried my best on this question) All you have to do is call out "Inanimate vigoro" and tap the object you wish to animate. Let's say I was in my house with tons of homework do for the next day. It was time for me to go to bed, but I have a test tommorow. I need to stay up to do my homework, but then I'll be too tired for my test. But alas I learned this new trick and with the flick of a wand my pencil writes for me. Now I can get done sooner and manage to get some rest.

Just look at the Harry Potter universe. It's crazy (and awesome) A broom, a normal object us normal people use to sweep the house. In the Harry Potter world it's everything. Now this baby can fly! They use it for transportation and sport. Now thats what I call a beneficial broom.

And look at our pictures in or world. Boring. They only managed to capture a second in time, while in Harry Potter's world they caught a whole episode. You can even talk to the pictures which is to put it simply; amazing. In the books characters are always amazed by our non moving pictures, because sure they capture a little bit, but don't you always wonder what that person was talking about, and what in the world were they laughing so hard at? Those pictures are a work of art and capture the meaning behind it all.

Furniture polish- Go polish yourself you stupid wooden block! Ugh. Well, honestly of coruse I'd make the polish animate. Those dressers and vanitys get dirty way too quick. One moment its sparkly clean then the next day I see a white spot on it. WHERE'D THAT COME FROM? Heheh sorry.
Litter box- It's stinky, and it would be nice not having to deal with it anymore. Or can I animate the cat to do it for me? I don't think thats possible... Thats more like to the Imperius curse on it. Has Voldemort ever tried to use that the Imperius curse on dragons? Now that would be scary.
Vaccum/Mop- Aslong as it doesn't run over wires or anything but the floor, wouldn't that be neat? *cackles* No more cleaning the floor
A DUSTER- I'm too short to reach my ceiling to dust, and so is pretty mcuh everyone else in my family. I want my house to be dusted. So why not? If I can't dust it, the duster should dust it. That is it's job.

4. Design an inanimate object that can be sold to muggles, which would aid in their travels to work without them becoming suspicious of magic. This item is able to transfigure itself into an animate object. Think carefully as muggles are not allowed to see magic. (10) Ok it would be a vaccum which would transfigure into A BETTER VACCUM! Muahahaha. Think about it, they just turn it on and it goes all through their house cleaning everything. Pretty nifty aye? All you tell them is that it's the latest in technology. They'll beliee it of course remembering other vaccums they've heard ont.v. And wizards and witches can use it to. Just flip the switch and your on. Have muggle relatives? They can use it there too.

Your wand. Not good aroung muggle relatives. It's simple really. Mutter a spell and it will temporarily lose it's energy unless you directly command it to do another spell in which it will turn back on. Let's say a family member of yours is a muggle and they don't know your a wizard. If your a female with long hair make it pretty much inanimate and stick in your hair for a stylish design. And what if someone attacks you? Take it out of your hair and directly use a spell and it will be back on. If your male or a female with short hair put it behind your ear and proclaim its a pencil (and make it look like a pencil if your relatives are suspicious)

Have a broom you can't part with? What if your in a muggle area? You can't easily just fly around hoping no one notices. Simply make it inanimate, wrap it in a packaging and go through the town. Say it's a present for your mother, and if they must see it, angrily rip open the paper and tell them your Mother only wanted a broom for her birthday, because her other one broke. Then push through the suspicious people angrily muttering about people pestering you in this town. Then storm out of the town.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : inanimate to animate Gryffi10
Award Bar :
inanimate to animate Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700inanimate to animate Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: inanimate to animate   inanimate to animate EmptyThu Jul 27 2006, 08:14

1. The incantation for this spell is “animato”, and you need to start with your want pointing outwards, and bring it sharply upwards as you say the first syllable of the word, followed by a swift downward-left movement as you say the last three syllables. It can be used to temporarily give life to something, for example a book, where the pages would turn by themselves, or a hairbrush, which brushes your hair itslef.

2. In the Goblet of Fire, during the first task of the triwizard tournament, Cedric transfigured a stone into a dog to distract the dragon. This was beneficial because it enabled him to get past the dragon and to claim the egg.

In Philosopher’s Stone, McGonagall transfigured her giant chess set to become animate. This was beneficial to the school, because it was supposed to stop people from getting past and into the room where the Stone was being kept.

· Vaccuum cleaner: I would make this animate, as it would be able to move itself around the house, cleaning the carpet without any input from a human. It would make life easier, because you could set it going to clean a room, whilst you did something else, for example, cooked dinner.
· Wrapping paper and sellotape. I don’t particularly like wrapping presents, it is an arduous task, and so this would be very useful. You could set the paper and sellotape going to wrap up the presents whilst you relaxed and watched the television or read a book.
· Ingredients, cutlery and pans in the kitchen. When cooking several items at once for one meal it can sometimes become stressful, having to stir this, then check on that, then add milk to the other. So if the ingredients, cutlery and saucepans were able to do these things themselves, it would make life a lot easier.
· The hosepipe. When a garden needs watering the most, it is usually a baking hot day, and you don’t want to be standing in the sun for a prolonged amount of time. So if the garden hosepipe became animate, it could water the plants itself.

4. The ‘hover’ board. Muggles have long been attempting to invent a hover board, which would act as a skateboard but hover above the pavement and travel at greater speeds. However, they have yet to invent one that will sustain a human’s weight as well as having speed and movement. I would transfigure a board, around the size of a large bodyboard to become animate, then market it as a technological advance in hover-boards. This way, Muggles would not become suspicious of magic, and they would accept the invention. It would hover approximately 30cm from the ground, and move at speeds of up to 25mph. To move around corners, the rider would simply have to lean towards the direction they wish to go in.

There would be touch-pad buttons on the front of the board, with instructions such as “stop”, “start”, “hover in mid air”, which the rider would be able to operate with their feet.

· I would transfigure rats into inanimate objects. They serve no purpose, and are disgusting vermin which spread diseases. I would do this in the circumstances of an infestation of rats in a building, or everytime I came across one (be they animagus or not!) In this case, I would pretend that the rats had died and that they had been stuffed, so the Muggles would not notice.
· Westlife. Imagine a world where Westlife were nothing but ‘statues’ of their former selves. Perhaps in Madam Taussauds you would find such a thing, but I would transfigure the real Westlife into inanimate objects. Never would we have to listen to them sing again! I would do this in the circumstance of when they release a new album, perhaps on one of their promotional tours. I would then give each of the statues to a devoted Westlife fan (perhaps run a competition?), so they would have a piece of Westlife forever. Here, you could let the Muggles think they were waxworks.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
inanimate to animate Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3inanimate to animate Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : inanimate to animate Hogwar10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: inanimate to animate   inanimate to animate EmptyFri Aug 18 2006, 14:38

this class has now endd. your housepoints are below:

GRYFFINGOR
WaterLily: 30
Duck the Duck: 30

RAVENCLAW
Kitkat: 30

HUFFLEPUFF
Cheetahpie: 30
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inanimate to animate   inanimate to animate Empty

Back to top Go down

inanimate to animate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience :: The Hogwarts Experience Castle :: Ground Floor :: Transfiguration Classroom :: Completed Transfiguration classes-
Jump to: