Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSRECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!

Go down 
+9
violetriddle
Elana
Etta
ag167
Rigby Dumbledore
Shausto-la
kathrineee_anne
pickles
The Hogwarts Pensieve
13 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hogwarts Pensieve
1st Year
1st Year
The Hogwarts Pensieve

Female
Regist. date : 2008-10-28
Number of posts : 17
Warning :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

House : All of them!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Empty
PostSubject: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 03:49

As you all know The Hogwarts Pensieve has been revived yet again under a new format and will be appearing in the Notice Board instead of on the Freewebs site.

Currently we are recruiting the following:

*Paperboys/Girls ----- Your job would be to have a "The Pensieve Newest Edition" siggy (provided for by us) for a week during the build up to and on the day of the new release. You will receive 10 house points for doing this.

*Graphic slaves ----- Well, not quite a slave lol, but if you can make great graphics and want to earn the same house points as the writers, then, wel we need you badly! You'd be required to make the Paperboy/girl siggs each edition, provide banners etc for the paper as well as giving me The Hogwarts Pensieve a smexy Siggy and Avatar!

*Writers ------ We'd love to see more writers entering the world of our beloved Paper, for each edition you take part in, you get house points, we work together as a team and so your ability to work well with others would be a must. Now, working for the Pensieve is a hard task which requires patience and an ability to meet Deadlines. You can write about a certain thing or be available across the board and write about loads of different things, this can be decided when you join, you'll need to bare in mind though that if the Editor says No to an article/interview/whatever that you want to write, its because there's either people already working on those kinds of articles or there is no room for them, so you'll need to be thick skinned as well and not take it too heart.

If you think you have what it takes post below telling us what position you want and why your the perfect candidate!
Back to top Go down
pickles
2nd Year
2nd Year
pickles

Male
Country : RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2008-02-21
Number of posts : 6322
Real First Name : Matthew
Warning :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff! I'm like the only guy!
Crest : RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Huffle10
Wand : Oak & Heart Dragonstring
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue77 / 70077 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 07:15

Paper boy!

Does this really need explaining?

I think I should have this job.... ermmm because i can keep the same sig for one week? XD
Back to top Go down
kathrineee_anne
5th Year
5th Year
kathrineee_anne

Female
Country : RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-08-11
Number of posts : 4857
Real First Name : Katherine
Warning :

House : slytherin.
Crest : RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Slythe10
Wand : Willow and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue16 / 70016 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 18:38

I think I should be a writer, because in my schools journalisim class, I am the only student who constantly meets the deadline, and comes up with great story ideas. Writing is so fun, and I would really enjoy to be part of the staff.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/rpg_underground
Shausto-la
1st Year
1st Year
Shausto-la

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-16
Number of posts : 1603
Real First Name : casey
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW :9
Crest : RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Ravenc10
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 19:39

I could be a Graphics Slave and/or a Paper Girl.
..I am the perfect candidate because I love making graphics and no matter what else I have to do, somehow i always have time to make a banner. ...and i could use the housepoints. :]
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 20:13

I'd like to sign up to be a paper girl and a writer. I'll write whatever you want me to.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
ag167
1st Year
1st Year
ag167

Female
Country : RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Flag_n14
Regist. date : 2007-08-04
Number of posts : 7642
Real First Name : Amy (AG)
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptySun Nov 02 2008, 02:15

I don't mind being a paper girl, i don't mind having a new signature to advertise it.. sign me up

AG
Back to top Go down
The Hogwarts Pensieve
1st Year
1st Year
The Hogwarts Pensieve

Female
Regist. date : 2008-10-28
Number of posts : 17
Warning :

House : All of them!
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 05:27

Congratulations to you all, below is the positions which you have been given RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! 436937

Paperboys/girls

Pickles
ag167

Graphics Slave

Shausto-la

Writers
kathrineee_anne
Rigby Dumbledore

We will continue to recruit people, especially paperboys/girls as we'd like to have at least one person from each house.

Everyone bar the paperboys/girls will be granted permission to enter the Pensieve Head Quarters and once there, please set up your own office, have a read through the threads which are there and report for duty.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 05:30

Oh and Paperboys/girls, I'll PM you with the siggy on the day you're to put it in place to advertise! Once your 7 days is up, you'll be awarded your points RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! 436937 THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 15:07

I'll be paper girl! There's still one needed for Ravenclaw, and I wouldn't mind at all! And if you ever need a hand with graphics-making, I'd love to help!
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 15:18

If I still can, I'll be a graphic Slave...if not, then it doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
pickles
2nd Year
2nd Year
pickles

Male
Regist. date : 2008-02-21
Number of posts : 6322
Real First Name : Matthew
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! I'm like the only guy!
Wand : Oak & Heart Dragonstring
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue77 / 70077 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 17:22

Etts *flutterseyes*
Can i sign up to be writer too? I dont mind doing it for no housepoints.... please?

I think i can do this, because my cpelling is great when i have my lobely spell checker on windows xD and i have a bubbily personality for the less serious articals eg... talking about bobbette and bobina ^_^
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Country : RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Flag_r10
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Gryffi10
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptyTue Nov 04 2008, 15:51

Haha I'll sign up for paper girl, since I believe you don't have any Gryffies for that position yet RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! 436937
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptyWed Nov 05 2008, 03:20

Elana and Cris, thank you for offering to be Papergirls RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! 436937 i'll PM you both when we release an edition with the sigs.

Leslie, can i let you know about the Graphics Slave? I'm not sure we'll need two at the moment, but i'll PM you when i know RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! 436937

Matthew love, *hands over Nelson for five minutes* i really need you as a Paperboy, we have enough writers for now, but if someone leaves, you'd be more than welcome to join the writing team. *takes Nelson back*
Back to top Go down
harry_potter_rules_27
1st Year
1st Year
harry_potter_rules_27

Female
Country : RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Flag_e13
Regist. date : 2008-02-07
Number of posts : 619
Real First Name : Kate
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff!
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptySun Nov 16 2008, 04:16

I am willing to be either a Paper girl, or a writter - when needed - (Or Both!). I would be good for paper girl as I can definatly keep a banner in my signiture for a week (Or longer) and I was once published in a newspaper along with some friends and I love writting articles.
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptySun Nov 16 2008, 04:22

I'll take you as a papergirl Kate, like i already, we have enough writers on the staff at the moment, of course, whether or not they stick around is a different matter lol. I'll PM you closer to the time of release with the siggy, thanks!
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-01
Number of posts : 4340
Real First Name : Cat
Warning :

House : Slytherin's Official Nut
Wand : Willow & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue68 / 70068 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptySun Nov 16 2008, 10:37

Graphic slave! No surprise why I pick that one lol.
Back to top Go down
http://drkangelkitty.deviantart.com
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Sashi

Female
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Award Bar :
RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! EmptyThu Dec 04 2008, 00:26

Well, I can take three. Haha! If that was okay. I write on school paper since elementary, so I kinda have the background to be a writer. Paper girl is not bad, I'm willing to help Elana spreading the new on Ravie tower, as well as to other houses. I've been loitering much these few weeks. Haha! And for the Graphies, I think I can do that, too. I see there's somebody taken the position already, I'll still be around for back-up, in case you might need one. But all in all, of course, it would still be up to you if you'll trust me for such position. And if not, that would still be fine. ^^,
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!   RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve! Empty

Back to top Go down

RECRUITING NOW: Join the Hogwarts Pensieve!
Page 1 of 1