Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSRigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Country : Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Ravenc10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Right_bar_bleue

Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Empty
PostSubject: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptySun Nov 16 2008, 12:23

Welcome to the chaotic bliss that is my office.

Clear some paper off that chair over there and have a seat!

No, really, there's a chair buried under there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Nov 26 2008, 16:58

Review of the fanfiction Lunière by Sideadde

By Rigby Dumbledore

With the excitement of the Twilight movie, and the sequel getting the green light to be made, it's no wonder that I have been in a Cullen kind of mood. The movie left me wanting more, so off I went in search of a good Twilight fanfic. I googled the best of Twilight fanfiction, hoping to avoid the duds. I first attempted to read Bella Luna, which is a tale of what would have happened if Bella hadn't gone cliff diving in New Moon. However, the spelling and grammatical errors in the first chapter were too distracting. That's when I found Lunière by Sideadde. It's a telling of Twilight and New Moon through the eyes of everyone's favorite female vampire, Alice Cullen. Now, who's more awesome than Alice? That's right, no one.

The author does a good job of writing from Alice's perspective, despite her muddled use of tenses. I was a bit worried though, when I went to start the fiction. This first chapter is entitled Huis Clos. First off, I hate the title. Do you know how to pronounce it? I don't, which automatically distracts me as I now have to google what the heck it means. For the likewise curious minded individuals out there, Huis Clos is the French title of Jean-Paul Sartre novel, No Exit. Translated it means "in camera", or the more likely. "behind closed doors". Okay, now I'm already impressed and I haven't even read a word. Also, I found out from reading the reviews that the author is a French teacher, and she does through in a lot of French odds and ends.

The beginning of the story starts right where Midnight Sun does, in the cafeteria right before Bella Swan appears. Although we get to see Edward and Bella through Alice's eyes, we also get to see much more of Jasper and the rest of the Cullen clan. It's a welcome relief from the movie, which barely features them, and Sideadde does a good job representing them. As of this review there are seventeen chapters, but the author is busy writing the eighteenth one now.

The connection that Alice and Bella have is very well explained in this fanfiction, as Alice does her best to save Bella from the dark visions she had of Edward ending her life. In fact, the thoughts Alice have while envisioning Bella's death at her brother's hands are what help strengthen Edward's resolve not to kill Bella. It's no wonder that by the time Bella first really meets Alice that the sight seeing vamp already likes her, for she's already have dozen's of visions of Bella. Alice is also in the unique position to see just how much Edward loves Bella.

All in all, it's a great story to curl up and read anytime you need your Cullen fix. As a huge fan of Alice's, I was not disappointed in her portrayal and I'm looking forward to more chapters! If you're interested in check it out, then click here to start your reading.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

**********I wasn't sure how you wanted this review, so I just did an overall one above, but I can continue with the chapter by chapter review if you prefer.***********************8

Chapter One: Huis Clos

First off, I hate the title. Do you know how to pronounce it? I don't, which automatically distracts me as I now have to google what the heck it means. For the likewise curious minded individuals out there, Huis Clos is the French title of Jean-Paul Sartre novel, No Exit. Translated it means "in camera", or the more likely. "behind closed doors". Okay, now I'm already impressed and I haven't even read a word. Like Midnight Sun, it begins with a lunch scene, but Alice is unaware of the presence of Bella Swan, and focuses mostly on Alice worrying about Jasper's struggles. Sadly, like Meyer in Breaking Dawn, Sideadde chooses to use the unfortunate nickname Jazz for Jasper. The chapter follows Alice from the lunchroom into the classroom and we get to see more Alice visions, from the mundane to the horrific. I think the author does a good job of capturing Alice, although the chapter is short. Hopefully Bella will show up in the next chapter.

Chapter Two: The Girl

So it turns out the vision of bloody murder Alice had was not of Jasper loosing control, but of Edward's sudden bloodlust for all things Bella. Which shocks Alice to no end. There's some really fun dialogue between the Cullens while they are waiting for Edward. In a way, Alice helps Edward choose not to kill Bella, because he is forced to see himself killing her in Alice's mind. And Alice's coolness only increases.

Chapter Three: Heartachehere
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyTue Mar 10 2009, 15:21

******This is assuming all of this will come true, which I hope it will! **********

HE Bands Together To Save Hogwarts Quill!

If ever Sharon and Amy need confirmation to attest to the awesome site they have built, it can be found in HE's dedicated members. Recently Amy received devastating news- the price to host Hogwarts Quill had been drastically raised. The former price had been low enough for Amy to graciously pay on her own. The new cost was so exorbitantly inflated that even though she wanted to pay it, she could not meet the cost alone.

Faced with the bleak task of shutting down Hogwarts Quill, Amy began backing up all the stories, poems, and drabbles contained on the site. The sadness of being unable to continue the Quill weighed heavily on Amy's shoulders. This was a site that had allowed for so many challenges on HE, and was a great source of creative outlet for so many of site members. Starting a new site to contain our HQ submissions was out of the question, as the cost would be even higher.

The decision to ask HE members to donate to keep the Quill open was not an easy one for Amy to make. Ultimately, since Hogwarts Quill means so much to all of us here at HE, Amy felt that she had to leave the fate of the Quill in our hands. Soon after Amy discussed the problem with other members, our very own Etta wrote an impassioned plea to save HQ. The response was almost immediate. HE Members like Etta not only donated money but also their support, others like Cat- unable to donate- took up the challenge of informing the rest of the site to the danger facing the Quill. Housepoints were offered up to match points for dollars, but the incentive was hardly needed. But the catch was this- we had less than two days to raise $55.

At the end of the first day, with a whole other day to spare, HE's raised the money to pay for the Hogwarts Quill site. Every member that could help did help, whether with money or with posts. I imagine by the time some of you read this you'll have missed the crisis only because we were able to resolve it so quickly. Economic woes are being felt world wide, but those of us lucky enough to belong to this site, the HE fellowship, are rich indeed.

Next time you submit a story to the Quill, or read one of the entries, remember to feel pride. Pride in HE's members, in the dedication shown the site, and most of all pride in Amy, for taking on the responsibility of the our fan fiction site, for fighting and succeeding in keeping it going. Take a moment to pat yourself of the back, HEers, and then go tackle hug Amy- she deserves it!

Last edited by Rigby Dumbledore on Tue Mar 10 2009, 15:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyTue Mar 10 2009, 15:28

(Just a note - Etta wrote the impassioned plea because she is AWESOME like that XD)
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyTue Mar 10 2009, 15:35

Noted and changed! XD Thanks, I thought it was weird that you had referred to yourself in the third person, but you know some people do that. Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! 436937

And it totally looks like my article is coming true- Raisty is planning on donating soon!
Back to top Go down
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy
Arts Professor : 4th Year : Muffin - dominating worlds near you!
Arts Professor : 4th Year : Muffin - dominating worlds near you!
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy

Female
Country : Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Flag_g10
Regist. date : 2007-06-14
Number of posts : 2020
Real First Name : Penguin Princess
Warning :

House : Slytherin *squeee*
Crest : Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Slythe10
Award Bar :
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Left_bar_bleue65 / 70065 / 700Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyTue Mar 10 2009, 15:45

Wow, this article just gave me goosebumps and, well, I might have come close to nearly being on the almost verge of tears...but it's just true, we're obviously a bunch of truely dedicated, great people here at the HE.

I'm really thankful right now that back then I found this site and decided to join it, because it's something one shouldn't have missed out on.

Again, just.....wow.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Huffle10
Award Bar :
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyTue Mar 10 2009, 16:44

Great article Kate, lol you didn't have to change it to say it was my plea though, i'm used to staying behind the scenes and doing things without being noticed tis how i work at my best lol, look what i did when it came to my beloved pensieve!

Agian great article, i'll make it the first piece in the new edition.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Mar 11 2009, 16:13

Hmmmm, just nearly, Gemma? Must go back and tweak, I want total tears streaming down faces!

And Etta, take the credit, dammit! You took the initiative to get people to donate and you are a huge part of the reason the Quill is going to be around for another year! I am so proud of you, of Amy, of everyone on this site. It's so refreshing to see people working together for a common good! You are awesome, accept it.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Mar 11 2009, 16:41

Can't i just have a cookie?

grin
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:15

This Article Must Be Read Quickly Before It Turns thou Blind, Unless You're Already Blind In Which Case Let's Hope It Has stinky Opposite Effect, Shall We?

Owls, new skins, and general confusion has laid waste to HE this April Fool's day. Admit, some of thou were scared. Some of thou just scarred, perhaps for life.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:42

Rigby Reports Revealing Reactions!

This is intrepid reporter, Rigby, on hand to deliver to thou, faithful readers, stinky reactions to stinky award winners as they art announced.

First let me tell thou, everyone looks smashing! Mick especially has been working out to fit into his bikini this early in stinky bathing suit season. Well done! Although he perhaps should have worn a cover up for his bikini bottom. I know thongs art popular, but this is a family site. Nice snake.

Etta appears to be dressed as a giant weasel...

Owwww! Badger, she's a badger! Someone get her off of me!

Did thou get that on tape? I am so going to sue thou, Etta! That bloody beater's bat needs to be taken away from her! I'm concussed!

Moving on, Elfie is resplendent in purple. Wait, someone is asking me why I'm wearing a bathrobe.

Well, as a reporter to these events I don't want to upstage certain Pensieve editors. That and I'm basically pretty lazy for a Ravenclaw. Really, thou guys art lucky I showered.

Okay, back with more in a bit. Just have to pop to stinky hospital wing to get some ice on stinky rapidly swelling goose egg that Etta has so lovingly bestowed on my head.

-------------------------------------

Just a minor concussion, as long as I don't fall asleep during anyone's acceptance speeches, I should be good to go!

Or not... That can't be Awesome Awesome Amy dressed as stinky Tardis and dragging around poor DT like he was Princess Leia in Return of stinky Jedi. Oh, well, at least he's not sporting a gold bikini. One man in ladies swim wear is enough for me! Of course, this could all be stinky brain injury talking.

wha-huh stinky... Okay, I got flak for wearing a bathrobe and Steamers is naked? We art so getting fined by stinky FCC. Between Mick's butt cheeks and Streamer's literal take on "Evening Casual" we art so screwed. And it'll be on youtube for decades to come. thou should have thought of that, Streamers!

*grumbles* she could have at least grabbed a towel, I'm certainly not going to clean up stinky puddles of water she's leaving behind.

wha-huh?

Oh, sorry Streamers, it appears that D.T. is a bit afraid and that's not a puddle of water. I think at this point he'd probably prefer to take on a army of Daleks flibble get in a tug of war between Streams and Awesome Amy.

I am going to need some aspirin and a higher pay grade.

It looks like everyone's FINALLY taking their seats, and soon stinky awards will be getting under way soon. And this fearless reporter will bring thou every tear, every gasp, every facial tic... In HD!

Last edited by Rigby Dumbledore on Wed Apr 01 2009, 10:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:47

*claps* way to go, i look forward to seeing stinky rest of stinky acion :D
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:56

rotflmao omg thats briiliant Kate!
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:57

I'm just playing off stinky brilliant material you're feeding me!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 10:58

Lol, i'm working on an idea about Rai's costum,e change ... since he only has his pink fleshy tutu ... i'm thinking he could steal clothes off people who art at stinky awards or have an army of fashionistas working endlessy backstage creating him something new to wear and having people vanish as they become his next costume grin
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 11:11

I loved stinky whole, wearing a First year Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 11:12

Yeah i'm thinking of using Gryffies for ALL his costume changes grin
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 11:16

I think that would be a funny gag.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 11:47

Raisty looks unthrilled to be here. I wonder who he's wearing?

He just called me and Etta "yapping chihuahua's"! Well, someone has to be entertaining during this snore fest.

With great disinterest, Raisty announces stinky winner of stinky Old Wise One award is... Sharon!

Wow, stinky loss is crushing to Stephy and Mick, their faces crumpling like babies who have lost their favorite binkys. It's hard to tell how Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Amy is taking it, as she has been crying since Streamer's dragged DT away. Ame rolled her eyes, clearly she thinks this award has been fixed, and it seems that stinky Slytherin's have already demanded a recount!

There art a few cheerful faces, happy that Sharon is finally getting a bit of stinky long overdue recognition she deserves, but honestly most people art just pouty.

Let's see how if Raisty can actually bring himself to hand over stinky award to Sharon.

Somehow he manages it, shocking! That just might be stinky biggest surprise of stinky night.

Let's listen to Sharon's moving, heartfelt, acceptance speech.

Gosh, she sure knows a lot of people! Is there anyone left she hasn't thanked? I'm sure that it's going to be over soon, I just hope.. that...corn nuts...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Gross! Why didn't thou tell me I was drooling. Thankfully this bathrobe is absorbent.

Raisty is announcing stinky winner for Peacemaker.... and it's Stephy!!

Blue birds, Ravens, Owls and Eagles suddenly descend from stinky ceiling to fly in perfect heart formation around our Stephy. Oh, look! A sweet little dove, bird of peace, is perched on her shoulder! Oops, little Stephy's going to need a costume change, stinky birds obviously just ate.

Stephy is beaming, Slytherins, in support of Ame art on stinky verge of rioting. Awesome Awesome Amy is... she's smiling. Look's like Raisty's next costume change is designed and er, provided by, Streamers. She's busy dragging DT back into stinky Tardis costume.

Sharon is cuddling her award like a baby, wait, that is an actual baby. Little Aimee has made an appearance!

Matthew is on stinky floor! He's having a tantrum. He needs to be calmed down! Fortunately Peacemaker winner Stephy is doing just that! She threw a blanket at Matthew.. it appears she is swaddling him, and yes! That's a giant bottle of milk she just pulled out of her pockets. Matthew's cries art now replaced with really loud slurping.

stinky crowd is beginning to settle down, but this could just be because most people art in stinky bathroom cleaning off stinky bird poop.

Seriously, this is unsanitary. I want a raise!

Last edited by Rigby Dumbledore on Wed Apr 01 2009, 12:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 12:03

*is rolling in stinky ailses*

i love it!
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 12:20

stinky moment has arrived! Raisty is reading stinky winner of stinky Wall award and it's... not me.

wha-huh?! I stuffed those ballots myself! I have stinky paper cuts to prove it! I was robbed!

Who cares how everyone else is reacting! Don't tell me to do my job. Focus! stinky only important thing is that I didn't win!

Fine, Sharon is skipping to get her award, starting her speech. I could use a nap anyway.

Raisty stormed off stage, presumably to arm his Slytherin drones with Molotov cocktails and other riot gear.

Cat is literally scratching stinky skin from her face in an attempt to hide stinky fact that she's hissing, and Mick is using baby Aimee as a shield from stinky camera's. It's a good thing for Aimee that stinky snake is harmless, but it's a bad thing for stinky snake that little Aimee is teething. Ouch.

Awesome Amy and DT art still doing there Tango Tardis, I honestly doubt she even knows there's an awards ceremony going on. DT did look a bit relieved when Headmaster Fluffybear walked out in Swifty. That's one captor down, 99 million to go.

Sharon just cut her speech short. Aww, stinky two awards must be heavy. How awful for her.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 13:34

Reaction to Award #4:

Total meltdown! Raisty's temper is hot enough to tan that skin he's wearing.

Etta, of course is quite humble in her acceptance of stinky award Evil Overlord, only using stinky killing curse twice whilst making her way to stinky stage. Wait, make that three. I didn't see stinky newbie Slytherin standing behind Elana. First years art so small! Were we that tiny when we first started at HE? Ah, memories.

Uh, oh. Looks like Etta's victory may be short lived. I knew stinky award nominee's for Evil Overlord should never have been allowed to sit together! Chelle, Awesome Amy, Mick and Kaylee art in deep conversation. Wait- is that a scythe Chelle is holding? I don't think Raisty's wardrobe is stinky only blood shed we're going to witness tonight.

Awesome!

Most of stinky Slytherins art gathering near stinky stage. Some of them have pitchforks. And it looks like stinky few remaining Gryffindor's not being featured as Raisty's evening wear art being lured to stinky protest mob.

Meanwhile, Etta remains onstage, she appears to be doing some type of victory dance. Should there be that much violence in a dance? thou had better watch out, awards girl.

Too late, Etta just grabbed stinky awards girl and spiked into stinky floor like she's celebrating a touch down.

This may be one of stinky more violent gatherings we've had at HE. This tops Ame, aka Agatha Black, kidnapping stinky purple hippo and writing stinky ransom note in it's blood. Amers at least kept stinky hippo alive. I do not think stinky awards girl is going to be able to walk this off, folks.

Raisty is stomping back on stage and is now dragging Etta off stinky stage by her hair. Lucky for him, she dropped her wand during stinky awards girl spike.

I am for sure underpaid and under insured for this job.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 14:09

*is crying*

thou captured my joy perfectly!

*cries some more*

awesome!
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyWed Apr 01 2009, 14:12

XD

Wait, that might be spam... okay, now I've written enough to make it not spam.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 20:18

lol

Oh my we're all crazy in here. I love it!! Especially the part with me cuddling Mathew XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyTue Apr 07 2009, 06:14

Lol yeah, that was just pure brilliance on Kate's part grin i love it, i somehow can't help but picture him now as the baby from who framed roger rabbit grin
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyFri May 01 2009, 07:30

Reaction to Hoscar Award #5.

Once again, dear audience at home, I have been robbed. I probably won't even be able to return the bear costume I bought as I've worn to work, church, family outings and the beach this past week. It all would have worked out fine if I had won the award for My Favorite Teddy Bear, but now people will think I'm just another freak with a fetish for dressing up like stuffed animals. Like I needed another reason for people to taunt me and throw eggs on my front door...

OW! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! That hurt's, oh the pain, oh the humanity!

*sobs* I apoligize, dear audience, for going off subject. Etta here was evil enough to

*cries* I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It burns! Please, Etta, not the cattle prod too!

As I was saying, Etta was kind enough to remind me to cover just the awards and not my own crushing defeat.

Okay, Raisty is making his acceptance speech and it's just as crazy as you would expect. The Slytherin mob finally has settled down, although in the excitement of Raisty's win several impaled themselves accidentally on the pitchforks they were carrying. The last of the Gryffindors have disappeared, and I can only imagine that they are going to end up as Raisty's costume for the after show parties.

Wow, Raisty is really great up on stage! He even has a video presentation going on behind him. He totally does deserve to rule the world, we should help him! I am going to go home and empty out my piggy bank and donate it to the Ruler of the World Raistlin cause.

5 Minutes Later....

So sorry, but I've lost a lot of blood from Etta's, um, motivation, er, methods. I must have fainted. Raisty is still giving his speech, and what I realized as I was recovering from my fainting spell, is that the whole audience is enthralled with Raisty's speech. Even I was, which is crazy, right? Even Etta is staring at him, totally engrossed. I just waved my hand in front of her face and she didn't even hurl a minor curse at me. Something is rotten here at the Hoscars.

*grabs cattle prod from Etta and zaps her with it*

Another 5 minutes Later...

For those folks of you at home, I cannot begin to explain the excitement of the last few minutes, but I'll try! So, prodding Etta out of her Fluffybear trance with her own cattle prod was not the brightest idea I have ever had, but throwing that first year Hufflepuff in front of me to absorb the killing curse Etta tried to hit me with was. Once Etta calmed down, she too realized that something was up. And our brilliant minds have uncovered Raisty's evil scheme!

Subliminal messages!

Raisty knew he would win the Teddy Bear award, so he put together a video with hidden messages to show during his speech- which, by the way, is still going on. Now Etta and I are going one by one to people, zapping them out of their trances with the cattle prod. Because say what you will about Muggles, but they know their weapons of torture!

Breaking news, loyal followers, but it appears that the Slytherins aren't really in a trance at all. They totally support Raisty and his cause even without the subliminal messages. Somehow I'm not shocked. It's what we professionals refer to as the Stockholm Syndrome, whereby the captives have been so traumatized by their captor that they begin to sympathize with him, believing him to indeed be their savior and not just nut on a power trip. Good job, Raisty. Etta and I are taking notes on tactics to use in out own houses.

Hmmm, it appears turning of the video playing behind Raisty is as effective as zapping people with the cattle prod to break the trance. Wish we had discovered that eariler. My bad.

The ceremony, as you can imagine, is dwindling down. Survivors, er, I mean guests, are exiting the building, most on their way to the hospital wing. I know I certainly have a pint or three of blood waiting to be transfused into me once I leave here! Raisty and his mob of Slytherins have disappeared underneath the theater in a bizarre Phantom of the Opera type way. I guess World Domination will just have to stay on Raisty's To Do List for tomorrow.

Good times.

Let's take a moment and celebrate the winners, the losers, and those who lost their lives only to end up as Raiwear. And for those of you out there who are shocked, nay, stunned over my not winning any awards, just remember this: I can't stuff the ballots on my own! I'm just one person, and I can only sustain so many paper cuts before my hands become useless. And I'm guessing the machine doesn't count bloodstained ballots.

For the last word on the night, let's talk to what appears to be one of the only survivors from Gryffindor House, Amy.

So, Amy, seems your house got a little depleted due to Raisty's keen eye for fashion this evening. How are you planning to come back from this devastating loss?

Amy: *giggles* Well, I think DT and I will populate Gryffindor House with our own little doctors. *more giggles*

Ooookay, not creepy at all. I don't recall ever hearing you giggle, Amy. But moving on, what did you think of tonight's bloodshed and acceptance speeches?

Amy: Hmm? I'm sorry, didn't hear you. Must go, don't want my TARDIS turning into a pumpkin and all that. Come along, DT.

So much for last words from Amy, let's instead go to our other infamous Aimee. Little Elf, if you could sum up tonight in just one word, what would that one word be?

Aimee: *clapping her hands together in glee* Monkeys!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyFri May 01 2009, 08:05

omg Kate why couldn't you have submitted this before Deadline? Its amazing! Aww i'm devasted it wasn't done before Deadline, it would surely have been the perfect end to an amazing awards night grin well written, now, can i have a super charged cattle prod? Yes, oh good.

*zaps you twice* just checking it works grin
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptyFri May 01 2009, 09:06

I am so sorry! I thought today was the deadline!!!!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! EmptySat May 02 2009, 01:55

Um, no yesterday was release day, thats why i sent everyone PMs about Deadline approaching at the start of last week, Stephy sent out PMs as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!   Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rigby's Roost... I am drunk with the power!
Page 1 of 1