Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSElfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!

Go down 
+15
Caroru
hppamela
Rigby Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore
Shausto-la
polly
hufflepuffquidditchfan
Elana
magicguy93
weasleybrother08
stephy
dracofan89
Raistlin The Wizard
LOONYkim
Amy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02 2009, 15:12

First topic message reminder :

As you may have read in this post, myself and Elfie have stepped down as admins and from the main running of HE.

Whilst we're both sad about this - it feels like the end of an era - we think we should go out with a bang - so here's the thread for our retirement party, for Rai's "yay you're the new Headmaster" party and for any discussions about our decision.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com

AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 00:00

Lily from Slytherin

I dont think I really had a conversation with Lily from Hufflepuff... might of talked to her a littlebit around the site

EDIT: Well i must be off... i need sleep... it was nice chatting to you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Country : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 13:38

Elfie now that you are leaving will you tell us which is your favorite Hogwarts house?
Back to top Go down
Shausto-la
1st Year
1st Year
Shausto-la

Female
Country : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-11-16
Number of posts : 1603
Real First Name : casey
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW :9
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 13:41

Aw sad to see you guys go but you all did a great job. :D

..and I promise not to give Rai trouble. well. not too much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Hogwar10
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 14:08

Me and Amy are not completely leaving here, just stepping down our roles of running the site. Im sure that youll probably get to see us a whole lot more in the more relaxed and chatty setting now our work load is reduced. Also we need to keep an eye on rai - set him loose on his own and you never know what will happen! lol

Rai will be a great head, he has worked alongside us for quite a while now and is very keen to take on his role - though he may be a bit stricter than me - he is a slytherin dont forget!!

Polly: You are about the forth person to ask my house since yesterday - why is this question on everyones minds? lol

Oh and a notice will be sent soon about a weekend long retirement party for me and amy next weekend - will let you know where and when soon - we want to go out with a bang!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 14:26

I think you should get to keep your purple house, who knows, you might have the time to steal the house cup away from the rest of our houses. XD
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Hogwar10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 14:37

lol well Rai has already said its staying so Ill do all I can next term to be the one woman winner! :D
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Gryffi10
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 15:10

I'm glad to see that HE is being passed on to good hands rather than just falling off to the side. I wasn't surprised to learn about it, because the roles have already been shifting for a bit now. I look forward to seeing more of you, Elfie and Amy. I also look forward to a new leadership.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 15:28

Ive been debating for about a year now whether to step down though I guess a big part of me didnt want to let go though I feel now is the right time for me and I know Amy feels the same. And yes, we will be here relaxing a whole lot more now (and my purple house will win house cup next term you see!!) :D
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 15:42

Honestly, why can't I be purple, too!? Or give me my OWN colour to pride with! Like... PINK for PERFECT PSYCHO :D

...honestly. So unfair xD
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 15:46

I has a pink blinkie XD
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Flag_f12
Warning :

Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 15:49

*glares at blinkie*

STOOPID EIMI xD

...then I want a black one with YELLOW letters; The HE Owl ^_^

You can just add it above my Prefect blinkie :D

*insert an angelic smile that puts Edward Cullen in shame xD*
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 15:59

Sooooooo...

My last job as deputy head was making a new skin, what do you all think of it?

Although I am still going to be around doing stuff for the site, I'm not leaving completely (I feel the need to reiterate this many many times, people don't seem to be getting it :D)

We're not leaving!
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:02

Honestly, you can't leave the graphics up to me and Rai- although his have gotten good- but still! You and Elfie make the bestest graphics.

*looks around furtively for the button that will open the floor beneath Amy and Sharon, sending them down the shoot to a posh, but still cell like, room*
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Slythe10
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:04

*GASP*

Kate you're ditching my graphics! YOU'RE FIRED!

Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 13

She has a point Amy XD

Oh I just remembered, been a while since we had Awards, Amy you feel inspired or you're passing the torch of that to me too? XD
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:05

I take the blame, Eimi - I said in the GHCR that you two retired, and people just went bonkers! I mean, if they read what it was about, they would KNOW xD

Huh. Don't you feel a bit OLD to think that you're already retired? I mean, Dumbledore didn't retire - he died, and he was ANCIENT :D

EDIT: OMG AWARRRRRRRRRRDS!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't sure WHO I should harass, so you lot made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to do anything - BUT I WANT AWARDS EVERY MONTHS, DARN IT!
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:08

Caro- that's not a death threat against Amy and Sharon, is it?affraid

And Raisty- I said that they have gotten good- and they really have, but come on! Amy and Sharon can draw graphic circles (complete with shading, text and animation) around our bums!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:08

Oh, so you want me to just go die instead, Caro?

FINE!

*storms off and falls down a ditch*
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:11

lol I havent made a graphics in a long while - though maybe ill have more time now :D

Im not old!! Im retiring young lol

and yeah hold on....You want us to be like Dumblydore??!! A death threat??? : O
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:12

*watches possible suicide happen*

Huh. I have that effect on people, don't I? xD
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:13

I blame Edward. It's the way he's giving me an evil out of your signature. And his stupid hair.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
BookMasterJMV
1st Year
1st Year
BookMasterJMV

Male
Regist. date : 2007-08-09
Number of posts : 2691
Real First Name : Justin
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw - Home of the Eagles
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:16

Though I'm not nearly active as I should be, I figured I should come in and pay my respects to both Amy and Elfie. Thank you both for the hard work you've put into this site and I can't wait to see you posting more now that you don't have the same administrative duties. :D

Congratulations, Raisty! Let's see how the Dark Lord of HE does with the power in his hands now... mwahahahaha... er... yeah..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mypubliclibrary.com
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:19

EIMI, FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP GOING ON ABOUT HIS HAIR :D

...or I will point out how creepy it is to have those cartoon people stare at me xD They haunt my dreams!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:20

I'm sorry! It's just that his hair is so... so... poofy. And yeah, that could be taken in two ways :D

The little cartoon people are cute! But I will be changing my sig soon.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:21

aww thank you Justin
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:22

They're creepy, that's what they are xD

Edward's hair is VA-VOOM! :D That's the word you wanna use; VA-VOOM!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:25

Hey don't shoot me, but I'm gonna quote Buffy now XD

"His hair goes straight up and he's bloody stupid!"

Hmm, I seem to have periods of love/hate for Edward. Stupid, shiny vampire...

Anywhoo, I'm going off topic. Hey, am I allowed to do that now? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:28

No, I'll Prefect your butt to oblivion xD

Can I PLEASE have a blinkie when my Prefect time ends, which should be... soon, right? xD
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:32

Um, I think it might have been time to end a couple of months ago.

SEE!

This is why Rai fired us XD

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it)
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:34

we were fired??!!??
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 16:34

...oh xD

Well, can I change the Prefect blinkie to something cooler now? xD
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Slythe10
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 17:35

Oh no that means I need to sort prefects!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 17:46

Rai thats not the only thing....STUDENT OF ThE MONTH!!!!

and the dueling...if thats gonna still be going on along with the graphic thingy. Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 13

Your April Fool joke came true! You must be sooo happy. hehe. But I will miss Amy and Elfie but good they will be on more to talk instead!
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 18:04

lol lol We must be crazy to do this, Raisty!

I need a butterbeer!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 18:38

violetriddle wrote:
Rai thats not the only thing....STUDENT OF ThE MONTH!!!!

and the dueling...if thats gonna still be going on along with the graphic thingy. Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 13

Your April Fool joke came true! You must be sooo happy. hehe. But I will miss Amy and Elfie but good they will be on more to talk instead!

Ummm... that gives me an idea.. maybe I should pull an April Fool's day joke and than several months later I too will take over the site XD
Back to top Go down
weasleybrother08
1st Year
1st Year
weasleybrother08

Male
Regist. date : 2008-03-19
Number of posts : 2939
Real First Name : Anthony
Warning :

Award Bar :
Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 20:20

oh no, don't give Stephy any ideas lol
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 20:22

I would be a great leader... Im already the DE leader and the Dorm Leader for Ravenclaw and no one is complaing about my leadership... Im a good leader Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
weasleybrother08
1st Year
1st Year
weasleybrother08

Male
Regist. date : 2008-03-19
Number of posts : 2939
Real First Name : Anthony
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 20:55

I know, I'm just giving trouble
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:01

if you want when i become the next headmisstress you can be my deupty head XD... lol
Back to top Go down
dracofan89
1st Year
1st Year
dracofan89

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-09
Number of posts : 324
Real First Name : Margie
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Huffle10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:10

I'm sure Anthony would love that lol. Hey Grandma LOL.

I'm so sad to see Elfie and Amy step down but am glad they are staying around still
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:12

Yes finally someone who knows that they are still sticking around... so many peopel thought they were leaving XD

Hello Margie Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 436937 my grandchild who is older than me XD
Back to top Go down
dracofan89
1st Year
1st Year
dracofan89

Female
Warning :

Crest : Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Huffle10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:16

I know, it's kinda weird but most of your children are older than you too.

Are ppl really not getting that they aren't leaving, just passing the admin duty?
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:17

some people did so Elfie made a thread in the notice board saying that they were staying XD
Back to top Go down
dracofan89
1st Year
1st Year
dracofan89

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:20

I'm glad they are staying too, Elfie and Amy awesome
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:23

me too but I am sad to see them retire sad but Rai will do a great job with Rigby helping him out... she is afterall a Ravenclaw and knows how to do everything including run a site XD lol
Back to top Go down
dracofan89
1st Year
1st Year
dracofan89

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:37

Hufflepuff is awesome too though
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:39

Yuppers... you guys are all so loyal Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
dracofan89
1st Year
1st Year
dracofan89

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:40

yes we are, even when we take 4 months off like me lol
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:43

lol.. you were just on vacation Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 436937... that's okay I took a month of vacation from this site... of course it was forced vacation... my computer just fell apart and I couldn't get on the internet XD
Back to top Go down
dracofan89
1st Year
1st Year
dracofan89

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:45

Yeah mine was half force, was concentrating on college
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 21:48

Oh well that a good excuse Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 436937 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!   Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfie & Amy's Retirement & Rai's the New Headmaster Party!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next