Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSVi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office

Go down 
+2
stephy
violetriddle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Country : Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 16:35

First topic message reminder :

Blah, I'll post the graphics when I get time to. But I will post them!

Last edited by violetriddle on Sat Apr 04 2009, 07:58; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 08:53

YES!!!!!

anoucments for the paper arent..

we put them in our siggys

like what Sha made
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Sashi

Female
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Crest : Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Ravenc10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 08:57

Yay!! Were now NOT THAT lost! lol

I'll have mine here in a short while, later. If I'll be able to be as creative as you both. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
Shausto-la
1st Year
1st Year
Shausto-la

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-16
Number of posts : 1603
Real First Name : casey
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW :9
Award Bar :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 11:28

I just read over your rather confusing conversation (which, by the way, was slightly amusing), so I will come back with my lists to rescue you! XD

I figure for this edition we'll need about 10 sigs like the ones I made, so if each of you could maybe make a few that'd be great. XD

And we need adverts for the actual Advertising Section, which would be for different classes, maybe the 'Fun Trivia Ongoing Daily Quiz Torunament Challenge', voting for other tournaments, I don't know. just fun stuff. This is what we need the 100 words for, just so it can be a 'chapter' on the quill. Ettie said the words can either be a few phrases to advertise something, or they can elaborate on whatever the graphic is advertising. Umm, just be creative. XD

And then we should have a few adverts to get other people to join the Pensieve Staff.

∙ And we need 700x110 headers for it. A main banner which I can cover, and 11 others for the different sections. You can view them in the quill mockup edition if you aren't sure which sections there are.

...I probably just confused you all further. XD
but I'm on spring break now also, so I have a lot of free time this week to get a good chunk of this done.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 11:31

WHY IS EVERYONE ON SPRING BREAK BUT US!?!?!?!!

we dont get ours until 2 weeks!!!

and yeah...you confused me...but you were still a life savor XD
Back to top Go down
Shausto-la
1st Year
1st Year
Shausto-la

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 11:59

darn, I always seem to confuse people. >.<

and I thought we had a late spring break. Everyone I talk to seems to have already had spring break that I'm so excited just to finally be on break. Regardless of the fact that I'm not going anywhere and will just be bored out of my mind for a good 10 days lol

OH. And what about that internet safety thing that Ettie was talking about?
I personally think it's a great idea, but I'm not sure how to do it.
I mean, we can always do the classic "internet safety dont give out your name" stuff, but like Etta said, it would be better if it related to the people on HE more and made them realize there's real danger, even on our beloved HE.
I don't really have any ideas on it. I'll think about it. XD
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 12:10

I've been thinking about it...

and I think that is one I can make more then 100 words with.

Im all for internet saftey after something happened down here from it.

You know...we could like....ask people what it means to them and put their words along with our on how we feel about it.

And yeah...the classic thing doenst work. I give my name out, my state, my email address, and everything EXCEPT my zip code, my home town, my address or my home phone number. All of Alabama as the same Area code so i doesnt matter if they know the area code. But I do get picky with pictures. Like in my avi...I edit it and colored it just so you couldnt see my school name, my real hair color, and more.

But like Etta and everyone else, I want people to be safe on this site. I love this site and everyone I have met so far. I dont want anyone to go off with and meet someone without knowing the person or talking over the phone or something. The internet is dangerous and people can be misleading. I know for a fact that it can be like that. I was talking to someone I thought was 15 and I happen to come across someone else who knew him and turned out he was in his 30's. Since then, I have to get to know this person and then I'll gain trust, which is very very hard for me. The internet is fun and can be full of great things, but there are people out there who want something totally different then what you want.

Blah...I shouuldnt have written all that XD

AND TEN DAYS!!! WE ONLY GET ONE WEEK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Country : Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Huffle10
Award Bar :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 15:57

*pops in*

I agree with Sha, your confused convo was totally amusing grin

Are you still confused? Or do you have a better understanding on what i've asked? I know i'm a slave driver (no pun intended lol) and it does seem i've asked an awful lot of you all, so if theres anything you don't think you can do, just say.

And for the Internet Safety, there's a thread in the Entrance Hall about internet safety for members and parents of members if thast any help. The main message i want to get a cross is, Tell Someone.

I used to always give out too much information, and it came back to bite me one day when i was at work! A guy on myspace who i'd been talking to actually figured out where i worked and turned up there being all creepy, i totally ran for the safety of the security guys! And now with whats happened on HE i want to make sure that everyone knows even we can't keep everyone safe without help from the most important people, the members.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 16:43

Naw Im not that confused anymore.

and it does turn around and bite you doesnt it? I use to give out alot of Info about things. And now...when I talk to someone from the HE and they dont have there age on the thing...then I wont talk to them until I see how everyone else acts with them. And if they do and I talk to them...I keep eyes out for how they act.

Saddly...I'm one of those people who didnt think it would happen on the site. I have been talking to one member...royalfire...a Ravie and I told my friend about it and she blew up at me cause she thinks he is a pedo. And these were my excat words. THE HE DOESNT HAVE PEDOS ON IT!!! WHO WANTS A *insert very very rated R words here* HARRY POTTER GEEK!!!

Few days later...I get the pm about it and I'm just in shock. I really need to tell Nixy I'm sorry for blowing up at her. But I know royal fire isnt...I've talked to him on the phone ofcourse...I didnt talk back cause I was prank calling XD
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 16:55

Vi ... do apologise to your friend, i'm also going to PM you now in regard to someone else who i believe you have been talking to.

And ... prank calls are so much fun grin
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 17:01

HA!

We called the animal shelter and asked if they seen a penguin Fred!

They hung up on us...and we called the chinese place only for them to call back and we had to act like we were sleeping XD

And then we were driving home and cat ran in the road and my cousin started freaking out cause she thought it was a penguin...then she said FRED CAME HOME!!! it was fun

and ok...and when she gets back I'm going to tell her I'm sorry for yelling and cussing her out. It was just I was really really mad that she called Rick that because he was someone I can trust.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 17:12

LOL! I used to flick through our local phone book with my friend and saying things like "I know who you and i know what you did." except one time, my friend Pam forgot to withold her telephone number and the guy phoned her back begging her to not tell him wife grin

Another time, on a training course i attened a couple of weeks ago, a boy in the group stole the phone our of course tutor dude, got his wife's phone number, put the phone back, then, using someone else mobile, called her (witholding his number of course) and began being VERY rude, it was hilariius, i couldn't stay in the room because i was crying with laughter.

ANd on the last day of the course, there this guy who really smelled bad, who no-one liked called Scott, one of the guys phoned him up, pretending to be an employer and told him they'd like him to start working for them on a work trial at 1pm that day. Scott was over the moon, he jumped up and told Steve the tutor that he was a RUDE WORD and was about to walk out when Steve said "Thats it your off the course!" and Scott went, "Like i need it you bald coot!" and he walked out. Wish i could have seen the look on his face when he realised he'd been set up, but like i care cos he'd been killing my nose for 2 weeks! AND i don't even feel guilty that he won't get his unemployment benefits for 12 weeks because he was technically kicked off the course and the money he got off the course providers, which was about $600 your money, will have to be re-paid.

You know, your friend was just looking out for you, at the end of the day that guy should have been up front with his age.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04 2009, 20:06

*jumps into convo*

We used to prank call people during the long bus rides. Oh my the things that were said. It got pretty bad. Names were said and bad words were exchanged and in the end the bus driver caught wind of things and had banned us from using phones XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 11:54

OK...I've made one siggy!

But its two of the same one.

I couldnt figure which was better. I like the first one better but the second one has all the words where you can see them.

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 339luro

Code:
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/339luro.png[/IMG]

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 X5s1oz

Code:
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/x5s1oz.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 14:18

i like the first one, cos the txt on the second one looks too cluttered.
Back to top Go down
Shausto-la
1st Year
1st Year
Shausto-la

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 16:12

I think I like the first one better too. The text is still readable and it looks a bit more artsy fartsy. XD
But they're both gorgeous. you could use either of them. or both.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 16:16

Gah caps was on!

Okay, i have a solution for Edition Ten's Advertising 100 words min, i'm gonna write a small piece to go with the Internet Awareness Ad Campaign thingy we're going to run, so you don't have to wrroy about the words, also i think if you want, either myself or one of the other writers can write something each month to goi with a spefic ad. But it's you call!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 18:02

EK!!

I think this is the best I have made so far!!!!

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 2rnftxj

Code:
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2rnftxj.png[/IMG]

and the chick has clothes on

I just didnt make it small enough to show the dress
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 18:07

Oh wow, i love that one! Well done!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 20:13

Violet those loook great :D
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 07:31

My, mine were not as good as you two's. XD
*shrinks* grin

I'm just renting a computer for now. So, *sigh* This is what I have, so far.

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Pensieve1
Code:
[IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa6/sashisue/HE/graphic%20folio/pensieve1.jpg[/IMG]

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Pensieve2
Code:
[IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa6/sashisue/HE/graphic%20folio/pensieve2.jpg[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 10:07

Ohhhhh i REALLY love your second one!
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 10:18

I also love that. XD

Hate my first one. It's the texts that make it look worse. Hahaha!! grin
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 10:30

i like the fonts you used for Pensieve and Quill, the pensieve font is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Shausto-la
1st Year
1st Year
Shausto-la

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 10:51

oh i looove the first one. The coloring really sticks out to me for some reason and makes the font look really bold.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 18:44

Blah I really want to make one...but it would soooo be like copying because its chinese looking women behind newspapers.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 18:53

[coloe=lightblue]They look awesome Sashi[/color]
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:17

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 R0bfqf

how many more we gots to make?
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11 2009, 23:51

Wow! You liked the first one? Thanks then. Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 436937

I'm not sure how many more we need to do. Hmm...

EDIT: I counted the, We already have 8. Is that enough? I think I'm one of the papergirls, btw. XD
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12 2009, 01:48

All staff members need graphics as well, i've lost my papergirls list but i think we have about 4 or 5 of them.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12 2009, 18:40

Wait I think I might have the list of who is the paper boys/girls

*goes to look*

Gryffindor House:
SilverLady

Hufflepuff House:
pickles
harry_potter_rules_27

Ravenclaw House:
Elana

Slytherin House:
ag167

And there they are XD. YAY me for saving useless information XD
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16 2009, 06:03

Why am I not in your list? I told you, I'm also one. grin
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16 2009, 07:00

grin all members of the Pensieve are Papergirls/boys, you just don't get the points grin
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16 2009, 07:02

Oh, really? Guess I dunno that. lol Thanks for having me informed. XD
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19 2009, 10:13

*runs in with a shot gun and pitch fork*

Okay, whats happening? Information is needed, i need it, quickly, Deadline is almost here!!!!

*freaks out*

*shoots a hole in the wall*

oops ... actually ... handy ....

*wedges pitchfork into the hole*

Sweeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19 2009, 10:16

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Pensieve
Code:
[IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa6/sashisue/HE/graphic%20folio/pensieve.jpg[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19 2009, 20:18

Wow Etta you need to clam down. I'm sure they got everything under conrtol XD

And nice graphic Sashi Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22 2009, 17:10

It's a lovely graphic Sashi Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 436937

And i really really really need an update to the graphics and Internet Awareness thing.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08 2009, 17:23

Ok, I have started one...just need to make a few more and decide what to write.

And if you two decide not to help me, let me know...okay? cause if you arent, ill do it by myself.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08 2009, 19:27

Violet if you need any help just ask and I'm sure me and Etta will help you guys out. You just gotta shout and we'll appear. Remeber to keep us updated. You dont want what happened last edition to happen again. Poor Etta *huggles*
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08 2009, 19:31

I have two already. I'm gonna make about five more and post them. After I put some writing on them.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08 2009, 19:38

Okay *thumbs up* Sounds great I look forward to seeing them

Dont forget about the banenr for the edition too
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat May 09 2009, 01:15

Can i just ask one thing .... can i see them yet? I'm so very impatient today lol, its F1 day so i'm in a happy medium, anyways, yes, i can't wait to see them Lesley, and i'm on standby ready to bust some PSP moves ... if it will let me. Anyways, we need a minimum of *counts* 9 so if it does get too much for you doing them on your own, like stephy said, shout, rub that lamp and we shall appear.

Oh and btw, if no-one enters the Pensieve Pixie compy, i am going to name her V.V. short for Violent Violet.

*runs*
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat May 09 2009, 09:00

sad

Are you saying I'm mean?!?!?!

*shakes head*

Yeah, I will put them up and you can tell me what to write. Just let me switch stupid user things cause my mom finds it sooo much better to sign into my homepage instead of my sisters.

EDIT:

Ok, this is what I have so far.

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 28vq0r4

the black line is where im gonna write depression

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 2z99tkw
Back to top Go down
Shausto-la
1st Year
1st Year
Shausto-la

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat May 09 2009, 10:05

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry >.<

I have to go eat lunch really quickly, and then I'll make some for the internet awareness.
but I will help. again sorrysorrysorry
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat May 09 2009, 10:07

Umm...internet awareness it over...but you can help with the depression awareness
Back to top Go down
Shausto-la
1st Year
1st Year
Shausto-la

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat May 09 2009, 10:26

oh okay. someone said internet earlier and I wasn't sure if we were still focusing on that or something different.
...I need to start getting more sleep.

Edit: here's two:

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Depression

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Depression1
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySat May 09 2009, 20:16

Those look great guys Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 436937 Well done
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun May 10 2009, 02:16

Okay, firstly, Sha, i don't like the text on your first graphic, mainly the cure bit.

Quote :
The shift from depressive realism to tragic realism, from being immobilized by darkness to being sustained by it, thus strangely seems to require believing in the possibility of a cure…

Vi, your not mean, lol, *big huggles*

Okay here's some text, hope one of them is useful:

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

However long the night, the dawn will break.

darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees.

it is bad today and every day it will get worse, until the worst of all happens.

In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day

Tears are often the telescope by which men see far into heaven

Let your tears come. Let them water your soul

To perceive is to suffer

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

If they tell you that she died of sleeping pills you must know that she died of a wasting grief, of a slow bleeding at the soul
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptySun May 10 2009, 14:31

Ok, I finished them. I made another two...put I only used one quote you gave me...the others came from songs. One came from I dont wanna be me by Amanda something and Hear me by Kelly Clarkson

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 149z6us

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 9h5fd0

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 2vtb1ns
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11 2009, 01:18

i like them Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 436937

When i read that used song lyrics, the song Dead started playing in my mind, then i moved on the The End and now i am singing the entire Black Parade album to myself ... how odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office   Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vi, Sha, and Liar...I mean Sashi's office
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next