Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSBowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Right_bar_bleue

Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Empty
PostSubject: Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores   Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores EmptyWed Mar 18 2009, 15:27

Bowling Tournament

players, rounds, instructions and scores

Here you will find the list of participating members for the 2nd bowling tournament as well as updated dates and teams along with scores etc

Site: pogo.com
Look for pogo bowl!

Participating Members

Gryffindor
weasleybrother08
Im_Hermione
amberg93
twilightfairy

Ravenclaw
stephy
Elana
BookMasterJMV
Sashi
Rigby Dumbledore
Shausto_la

Slytherin
violetriddle
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy
Raistlin the Wizard
drkangelcat

Hufflepuff
Ellemanae
Jennifer Williams

Purple Elf House
Elfie Dumbledore

Last edited by Elfie Dumbledore on Tue Apr 14 2009, 13:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Flag_u12
Warning :
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores   Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores EmptyWed Mar 18 2009, 15:49

ROUND 1

Welcome to the first round. You may only participate if you have signed up and your name is on the list above.

Instructions for first round

Round one will consist of everyone playing TWO GAMES.
Unlike the first bowling tournament, you can go to pogo.com at any time to play your games. Once you have played your games print screen your scores and send them both to me in one pm entitled 'bowling round 1'

Your scores will be put against those within your groups as seen below (you do not have to physically play against them!). The 1st place player per game will recieve a bonus 100 points and the 2nd place player a bonus of 50.

All members will then have their scores put on the main bowling scoreboard against everyone.

There will be no eliminations this round

Good luck

You have until 1st April to submit your games to me!

GROUPS

TEAM 1
amberg93
BookMasterJMV
Raistlin the Wizard
jennifer williams

TEAM 2
twilightfairy
stephy
drkangelcat
Ellemanae

TEAM 3
Im_Hermione
Sashi
Rigby Dumbledore
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy

TEAM 4
weasleybrother08
Elana
Shausto-la
violetriddle
Elfie Dumbledore

Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores   Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores EmptySat Apr 11 2009, 13:36

Scores for round one will be up Monday at latest so if you havent sent your scores to me please do so
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores   Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores EmptyTue Apr 14 2009, 13:51

Round 1 Scores

If you havent sent your scores you have not been eliminated though do not recieve any points this round. If you did send your print screen games and it states you havent please contact me as I didnt recieve a couple of pm's that were sent to me and it could be that it was lost in cyberspace

TEAM 1

Game 1
amberg93 No game played
BookMasterJMV No game played
Raistlin the Wizard 203 bonus 100
jennifer williams 163 bonus 50
Game 2
amberg93 no game played
BookMasterJMV No game played
Raistlin the Wizard 211 bonus 100
jennifer williams 164 bonus 50

TEAM 2

Game 1
twilightfairy No game played
stephy No game played
drkangelcat 144 bonus 50
Ellemanae 154 bonus 100
Game 2
twilightfairy no game played
stephy No game played
drkangelcat 145 bonus 50
Ellemanae 210 bonus 100

TEAM 3
Game 1
Im_Hermione No game played
Sashi 50 participation
Rigby Dumbledore 187 bonus 100
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy no game played
Game 2
Im_Hermione no game played
Sashi 50 participation
Rigby Dumbledore 182 bonus 100
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy no game played

TEAM 4

Game 1
weasleybrother08no game played
Elanano game played0
Shausto-la186
100 bonus
violetriddle121
Elfie Dumbledore182
50 bonus
Game 2

<table bgcolor="#f8f3f3" border="2" bordercolor="#d41f1f" width="400"><tr><td> weasleybrother08</td><td> no game played
</td><td> 0</td></tr><tr><td> Elana</td><td> no game played</td><td> 0</td></tr><tr><td> Shausto-la</td><td> 140</td><td> row 3, column 3 </td></tr><tr><td> violetriddle</td><td> 159 </td><td> 50 bonus
</td></tr><tr><td> Elfie Dumbledore</td><td> 180 </td><td> 100 bonus
</td></tr></table>

to be continued
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores   Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores EmptyTue Apr 14 2009, 14:47

ROUND 2

Welcome to the second round. You may only participate if you have signed up and your name is on the list above.

There were no eliminations in round one so even if you didnt submit your two games last round you may still participate

Instructions for second round

Round one will consist of everyone playing THREE GAMES.

Unlike the first bowling tournament, you can go to pogo.com at any time to play your games. Once you have played your games print screen your scores and send them both to me in one pm entitled 'bowling round 2'

You have been put into groups once again, though different from round one. Each of your three games will be put against those in your group and the top place will recieve 150 per game, 2nd place 100 and 3rd place 50 bonus'.

Also, different from the first round, I will take the average score from your three games which will go up against everyones average. At the end of the round the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place averages will also get bonus' of 150, 100 and 50 respectively

All members will then have their scores put on the main bowling scoreboard against everyone.

The only eliminations will be those who have not scores anything from either round.

Please see below for teams:

Team 1
Raistlin the Wizard
Elfie Dumbledore
drkangelcat
Im_Hermione
Elana
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy

Team 2
Rigby Dumbledore
jennifer williams
violetriddle
weasleybrother08
stephy
BookMasterJMV

Team 3
Ellemanae
Shausto-la
Sashi
twilightfairy
amberg93
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores   Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores EmptyTue May 05 2009, 13:05

Please note:
Changes to bowling tournament

There will now be NO ELIMINATIONS! It does not matter if you miss games/rounds, you can still carry on the tournament.

Also

If you have not signed up for this tournament and wish to start now, please pm me and I will add you to the next round

Top scorers at end of tournament will now get bonus points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores   Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowling Tournament : Players, Rounds, Instructions and Scores
Page 1 of 1