Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSSirius Black - All that innocent? Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Sirius Black - All that innocent?

Go down 
+16
hppamela
Vicky_Weasley
KatieBellaTrix
Snapes_girl
Caroru
Ilyria
Elana
Iritzsipv Salazar
Just_Ginny
amberg93
Fated4HP
WytchKitty
Moony
MarieC
polly
Severus Snape
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
5th Year
5th Year
Severus Snape

Male
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 2829
Real First Name : Mick
Warning :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin Ex-Head and back to second head!
Crest : Sirius Black - All that innocent? Slythe10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue20 / 70020 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

Sirius Black - All that innocent? Empty
PostSubject: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyMon May 01 2006, 17:19

I was thinking (I dont do it often) was sirius actually as innocent as we think?

Yes - he did not murder lily and james via betrayal, or did he kill all those people - BUT he was going to probably commint murder - murder of wormtail, and although wormtail was evil, he did not deserve to be murdered. If wormtail had not done what he did then would Sirius have killed? Therefore, was he as innocent as we are led to believe?
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : Sirius Black - All that innocent? Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptySun May 14 2006, 02:59

err well nobady is all that inocent if you had lost your best friend and his wife and been put in prison for years thanks to that man you would go a bit over board at the sight of him.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Sirius Black - All that innocent? Huffle10
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptySun May 14 2006, 09:28

It's really hard to say, because I know I wouldn't be partial. I hate Peter and I loved Sirius. In the end, the one we all - or almost all - loved died, and the stupid one is still alive. And even though some people don't like Sirious, I seriously doubt anybody like Peter. Though yes, if he commited a murder, he would be "guilty".

As for the parts in PoA, when he definitely was after Peter's life... think about it... you lost everything, every single thing you had, even your mind. You spend 13 years in the most horrible place for a crime you didn't do. And the real murderer is out there, somewhere. I know I would feel a bit like killing too...
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
Moony
1st Year
1st Year
Moony

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 461
Real First Name : Paige
Warning :

House : gryffindor
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptySun May 14 2006, 10:33

Sirius is guilty of intent to murder peter, though he didnt which means he is still innocent. I am sure most people 'think' of killing sometimes but wouldnt actually go through with it. I dont think sirius would have been able to go through with murder
Back to top Go down
WytchKitty
1st Year
1st Year
WytchKitty

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 1993
Real First Name : Tiff
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyFri Jun 23 2006, 05:48

I think Sirius had so much hostility towards Peter-And with good reason- that he really would have killed him. We have to remember that Sirius spent a long time in Azkaban and that was tramatising enough plus James and Lily were his friends. So, I think he would have killed Peter and I wouldn't have blamed him.
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Regist. date : 2006-03-05
Number of posts : 5918
Location : Embraced by the dark side, found only in shadows of my evil mind!
Real First Name : Jesse
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyMon Jun 26 2006, 11:33

Dude, ya can't blame Sirius. Azkaban, and Dementors is enough to drive anyone crazy. Personally, I would have liked to see Sirius Avada Peter(Wormtail) cuz if he would have, then Voldemort couldn't have come back as easily, right?

Sirius should have got rid of Peter in my opinion, I would've avada'd him if it were me.
Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Crest : Sirius Black - All that innocent? Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyWed Jul 19 2006, 12:54

What? Sirius is aesome, you can't blame him for what he planned to do.......He's just as innocent as we all think.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 10804
Real First Name : Rachel
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! HUFF PUFF BADGERS FOR THE WIN!
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyWed Jul 19 2006, 15:40

Yeah I mean, come on, Sirius has got pretty darn good reasons to want to get Peter! After all, look what he did. Unfortunately he would've been punished for it...
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 06:57

Yes, sometimes people make bad choices, but that doesn't mean be have to be mean to Sirius.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-08
Number of posts : 240
Warning :

House : Slytherin..
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 12:03

If I had been in Sirius's shoes, I might've wanted to kill Peter too. Only with what Fated said about Voldemort not coming back as easily, that would be the one thing stopping me from actually killing Peter. You can't blame Sirius, Peter is a wretched little man and hardly anyone can stand him.
Back to top Go down
http://kaj.hersotrycomics.com
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 12:54

Yep yep he should've.

Wait, Iritzipv...you wouldn't kill Peter so Voldemort could come back?!?! O.O Well then... Sirius Black - All that innocent? 410894
Back to top Go down
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 12:56

Yeah...I'm a bit pro-Death Eater/Voldemort supporter..thingie.. XD
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 12:58

Ah, okay then.... o.O

Well to each her own I say!
Back to top Go down
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 13:00

Indeedy! =D
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 13:07

Hmm...I think you're one of my daughters *checks her list* Yeah lol :D

So, back to Sirius-we know that he is good, but how do you think he and Remus felt when they found out (they did, didn't they?) that if they had killed Peter that night Voldemort would not have been resurrected?
Back to top Go down
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 13:10

..Lol XD..

They probably felt like they could have prevented it. And maybe a little torn. They did the right thing, but could have saved a lot more lives had they just killed Peter. ...omg. Peter looks like a key to the story now. o.o;
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 16:37

NOOOO!!!

Oh well, he'll be the key all the way up until he saves Harry from Voldemort. He does owe him after all. :D
Back to top Go down
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 16:53

Curses. Can't have that man saving Harry. Harry must die >.>
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 18:06

Harry must live!! Silly girl Harry must live so he can marry Ginny...
Back to top Go down
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 18:09

Eeeeew. No. The Dark Lord must triumph over good. *makes a Voldy poster*
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jul 20 2006, 19:39

Will not! *makes a poster of Harry and Ginny*

Nah doesn't look right. *Makes a poster of herself and Harry* SEE we'll save the world!
Back to top Go down
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyTue Jul 25 2006, 16:56

Nooooooo. *steals* Haha! XD The Dark Lord always wins (afterwards).
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyMon Jul 31 2006, 08:25

*steals back and sticks her tongue out* Back away from the poster!

Yeah he can win as being the most powerful dead guy :D
Back to top Go down
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyMon Jul 31 2006, 11:56

Oooh!! He's gonna come after you and perform Avada Kedavra! But I wonder, can Voldemort actually die? That would almost seem awkward; I thought he'd been drinking the elixir still. o.o
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyTue Aug 01 2006, 18:21

Ok, to be truthful, I don't like Harry one bit. I think it'd make sense for he and Voldy to die in the last book.

But this topic is supposed to be about Sirius! I dont' really have an opinion about him. I mean, sure he wasn't an angel, but did he ever do something so horrible that couldn't ever be forgiven? I just don't know! I only wanted to post so that maybe this thread could get back to what it's supposed to be about....
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyWed Aug 02 2006, 19:39

>.< I hate when I do that! No I don't think Sirius was all that bad; it's obvious that he's got SOME morals in the least bit..o.o
Back to top Go down
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyTue Sep 26 2006, 07:36

Doesnt everyone think of murder one time or another, but how many people really go through with it? I dont think sirius would have gone through with it - he would have seen sense. He had blind grief
Back to top Go down
Iritzsipv Salazar
1st Year
1st Year
Iritzsipv Salazar

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyMon Oct 09 2006, 13:47

I'm certain everyone at leasts says they'll kill somebody, even if it's just a joke. I agree with that, Sirius was blinded.
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyTue Oct 10 2006, 00:25

Hmm, whatever comes up in the last book about Sirius, i will always believe and think that he's good. He has to be :D I refuse to believe anything else... I LIVE IN DENIAL!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyTue Oct 10 2006, 04:42

I am with you caroru!! We shall live in denial together lol (my gingerbread house in the games forum is a great place to live in denial lol)
Back to top Go down
Snapes_girl
1st Year
1st Year
Snapes_girl

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 6274
Real First Name : Nancy
Warning :

House : Slytherin - Where I have always belonged
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptySun Nov 26 2006, 16:22

Deep down Sirius is good although he did have some pretty bad traits. He was a good friend to James and Lily and a great gardian for Harry. He just did some stupid things and made poor choices. He is like an angel with a devil's tail.
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Number of posts : 5236
Real First Name : Let's Leave it at Katie... XD
Warning :

House : Gryffindor Girlie
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptySun Nov 26 2006, 17:42

Heyy! I love Sirius.. I think that hes just passionate.. like he gets overwhelmed and carried away easily but that just shows he's human and we all make mistakes. Like the Pettigrew buisness he was just still feeling the loss of James.
Back to top Go down
Vicky_Weasley
1st Year
1st Year
Vicky_Weasley

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-18
Number of posts : 315
Real First Name : VICTORIA
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyMon Mar 05 2007, 19:00

I like Sirius, but I have a friend who is in total love with him (her
names Janet) Yet, Siruis did do all that betrayl stuff with Janes and
Lily but it wasn't his fault. I bet you if you were in his position
you'd do the same. Its just the human way of responding to something.
Hes inocent!
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Number of posts : 5236
Real First Name : Let's Leave it at Katie... XD
Warning :

House : Gryffindor Girlie
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyTue Jan 01 2008, 17:49

I don't like things that say that Sirius isn't innocent even though I can see there point. I really love Sirius so it hurts me when people say the things that aren't so flattering about him.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptySun Apr 27 2008, 13:52

Personally, I think that Sirius was a prat. I think that he would have been content to be evil if it weren't for the fact that he wouldn't have been able to rebel against his parents that way. I mean, look at his attitudes. He's been seen treating half-bloods and muggleborns kind of crappy (except Lily). He was about as caring toward Kreacher as Lucius was to Dobby. Let's face it, it was probably a matter of time before Sirius killed someone. Oh sure it would have likely been "provoked", but that doesn't make it any less evil. I think he would have killed Snape. Heck, he'd likely have done it if it weren't for the tight leash kept on him by Dumbledore.
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-08
Number of posts : 8321
Real First Name : some call me Ropie. thats good enough for you to know. xD
Warning :

House : witty and clever forever and ever!!! go ravenclaw!!!
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jun 18 2009, 17:24

Haha, I like your choice of words, Pamela. "tight leash" considering he's a dog, literally.

So, I think that Sirius isn't that much innocent, because he basically hardened his heart to the world because of his crappy childhood. He was part caring and nice, like to Harry and Buckbeak. But he was mostly negative, and angry at a lot of people. He did have reasons to be mean, but that doesn't mean it was okay to behave so. It's never okay to act like that.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyThu Jun 18 2009, 17:46

I wish I had intended that play on words. That would have been great. It's the type of thing I would say and mean, though.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyMon Aug 16 2010, 23:29

Well I think that Sirius would have killed Wormtail if given the chance. Sirius went through a lot because of him. Everyone thought Sirius killed his friends when it was i fact Wormtail..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Samantha Granger
1st Year
1st Year
Samantha Granger

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-20
Number of posts : 10257
Real First Name : Jayme
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!!!!
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue55 / 70055 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 18:14

Of course Sirius would have killed Wormtail. Wormtail was working for Voldemort. There are other good people who are guilty of murder for killing Death Eaters. They aren't going to go to Azkaban for it because they killed Death Eaters. Now, no matter what you think of him, Wormtail is a Death Eater. So yes, Sirius would have killed him, and no, there is nothing wrong with it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
amortentia773
Hufflepuff Head of House : CoMC & Mythology Professor : 5th Year
Hufflepuff Head of House : CoMC & Mythology Professor : 5th Year
amortentia773

Female
Regist. date : 2010-07-29
Number of posts : 17484
Real First Name : Katie
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Sirius Black - All that innocent? Huffle10
Wand : Cherry & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Sirius Black - All that innocent? Left_bar_bleue260 / 700260 / 700Sirius Black - All that innocent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 18:20

I don't think it's quite fair to say Sirius isn't innocent. I mean, he had a rough childhood and he might have been a jerk when he was young, but a lot of people are and he grew out of it to fight for a great cause. And he was stuck in Azkaban for 13 years charged with the murder of his best friends all because someone who he thought he knew betrayed them all. After that many years of seething I think I'd be ready to kill him too, and like Jayme, don't think you can blame him for that; he was a Death Eater.

In response to your spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://lostamongfantasy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Black - All that innocent?   Sirius Black - All that innocent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sirius Black - All that innocent?
Page 1 of 1