Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSBelephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity

Go down 
+3
Sashi
violetriddle
stephy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09 2009, 20:01

First topic message reminder :

So the Belephy trio has been around for awhile and just recenly a new trio has arrived. The Cuplumdrop. At first I wanted to declare war against them but than I decided that I had to save any tricks I come up with for the Pixie so instead I am gonna Welcome you guys. Welcome to the Trioness happiness awesomeness that is a Trio or in your guys case a Trinity Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 436937 WELCOME!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

AuthorMessage
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12 2009, 23:59

They're just trying to be soo protective... At least that's what mine thinks she's doing. She's just gone crazy lol XD
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-08
Number of posts : 8321
Real First Name : some call me Ropie. thats good enough for you to know. xD
Warning :

House : witty and clever forever and ever!!! go ravenclaw!!!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 00:08

mine are overprotective. It bugs me alot! It gets me sooo mad, because they give me all these rules so that "I'm a good kid", you know? And they don't want be going places because they want me to "Do the right thing" and "be a good example". Well, you know what? HOw am I gonna ever get the chance to do the right thing if they never let me prove myself?!! I mean they don't let me go places because they "want me to be responsible". Well, gee, did it ever occur to them that I am a great kid!? And that I don't screw up, EVER, because I'll never get a chance to gain it back. They don't understand that what they should do is let me go places and have fun. ANd when I screw it up or do something stupid, then don't let me go again. But they're not even giving me a chance when they should be.

Well...now I'm mad. Great. SOrry you guys have to put up with my rantings guys!
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
1st Year
1st Year
Alice Cullen

Female
Country : Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Flag_a10
Regist. date : 2008-01-12
Number of posts : 1518
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 7008 / 700Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 01:31

Haha dont worry Kimmy Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 436937

But I know what you mean. My mum spends most of her time attempting (might I mention she fails miserably...) to control Bella. Its good cause I dont really get noticed much and am sorta the mature, responsible one but its bad cause if I wanna do something like go out with friends my mum is like ''Well the last time Bella went out with friends in the evening she came home at 3am totally of her face so maybe do something during the day''. So I get restricted cause of stuff I didnt do! Thats another reason having a twin can sometimes suck sad but otherwise its good. Haha I ranted too!

But I love the thread you guys made! And no war! I love you all *huggles*
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 19:34

Awee guys I know how ya both feel. to a point. Kim my mom won;'t let me do a lot of stuff cause she thinks I'm like ehr and is gonna go hang with my friends and get drunk or high or something. If I really wanted to do that I could do that at home XD

And Bella I might not got a twin but I do have an older sister and because of the one time she stayed out after cerfew I now when I leave the house (which is never XD) have to be back hiome before it gets dark. It gets dark here around 7ish or 8ish so if I wanted to hang with my friends I wouldn't even be able to lol

Also war might be coming.. war might not XD
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 00:12

thanks guys, you made me feel better. :D

Did someone say war? *game face*

I have armour and weapons! Plus, we have dinosaurs. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Sashi

Female
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Award Bar :
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 02:44

lol Guess the Cuplumdrop now has a mascot. xD

Well, in connection with the parenty thingies. Ooopsy doodles. Don't talk to me!! xD Just don't! lol JK! I never wanted to be avoided, though I admit, sometimes I do, but not now nor here at HE! xD Okay, that's random. lol

Moving on, back to the parentylingness...I might have the weirdest situations.

When I was at my grandma's, she is overly overprotective. She does let me go to school parties/balls/whatsoever alike..and those are commonly from 6PM up to 4AM in the morning. Well, it really is fine with her cause she's a teacher at that campus I have used to be in. lol So, yeah, I most of the time have a "guard" aboard. xD But, she's cool. Now the weird part. I don't like dressing the flirtishy looks at school, y'know, mini-skirts, spaghetti strapped tops, tubes, and whatsoever. And she wants me to dress like that on school. lol What'll she say whenever I object? [i]"Those ugly girls are wearing them though they do not make them even pretty, even show their legs of scars and coins, and you? You don't have those, but you're not showing them off. You're better, so why not show them?" Then I'll just put on the dress and afterward, cry. lol

Next, my mom...She is..uhm...a soft person turned into hardish one. She's setting rules like, "From now on nobody will be on the computer for lots of hours", and yeah-huh. I'm one of the hardheaded siblings not following that. xD And the "At 9PM everybody should be at home" rule, also not being followed, though now, I do follow that, cause laptop is fixed! lol grin She's really a soft one, everybody who'll see her would say that she's trying hard to be difficult on us. Hehe! Well, she failed, it's too obvious, sooooo.....Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 410894 it's weird, or she is rather. lol Haha!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 10:14

I think you're mom is how my grandma was to her kids (my mom and uncles). She was laid back most of the time, well except that she was a yell-er. The things she did to be the 'cool mom' would surprise you. Like she bought kegs for my uncles and would take them and their friends out to the desert and let 'em get drunk. WHat was she thinking?! affraid Well, anyways, my point with her is that she then decided to be a 'good parent'. And she'd be stricter with my mom's clothes (because she was wearing whatever she wanted), and with the drinking (also drugs >.<) but it was too late because the kids were already basically out of the house.

Aanyways....see how messed up my family is? O.o
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 10:30

*sigh*

Parents are really...uncoooool....they were allowed to do stuff....why not their children? Just because they messed up doesnt mean you child is does it?
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 12:15

Thank you, Violet!!! *applause* You said it exactly right! Geez, they need to understand this fact.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 12:24

Eh...I know my parents were allowed to do stuff when they were my age? Me...I have to stay at home...clean, water animals, help take care of my dad...who, btw, is perfectly fine now...and what do I get? NOTHING!

And it sucks....*mumbledunderbreath*

Plus side:: I gets to have my cousin over whenever she comes to visit her parents! I love her....the one who joined the site...Hana..whatever she calls it XD
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 12:42

Well I am glad at least you getta hang out with your cousin! She seems coolio! XD
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 12:46

She iissss

Everyone saids I'm like her...but I dont seeeee it

AND WE DO NOT LOOK ALIKE!!!

No matter how hard people try to say we do...we dont *glaresatpeople*
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 13:22

okay, you don't look like her! Even though I don't know what she looks like...haha, oh well.

So...why hasn't Ziggy posted here? Has she been online? (she's a part of your Trio and she's missing out!)
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 19:41

She's MIA lol She'll post here as soon as she gets on and finds the thread

Violet i think you look like your cousin. just joking lol
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 02:25

Actually, me too. I also think you look a lot like her, Vi. lol JK! xD

Anyways, yeah-huh. I am with you, Kimmy and Vi, about parents' dumbness. lol And they say, they know everything cause they have been in there. Psh! Haha! Sorry parents. xD

So, HP6's first premiere in here was last night, and I saw on TV that oodles lotsa people came to see the movie. *pouts* I envy them, BIG TIME. *pouts big time to compliment the statement*

I can't wait to see the movie, but......sad Can't watch it until I get the chance, the money, and......more money. sad *cries* If only. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 10:29

Stephy....go to my friends on myspace....she should be on there.....and YOU can tell me if we look alike or not XD

I'm gonna go see the movie this weekend with Chris!
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 11:17

Yay for that, so am I Les! Well...not with Chris obviously XD BUt this weekend I getta see it!

And....Sashi I will send you money! :D Don't worry it'll be in theatres for a looong time. Enough that you could see it....6 times at least. haha. I wish I could go watch it in theatres that many times. I never watch a movie in theatres more than once...oh well.

YOu know we don't even talk about the Trio VS. Trinity in here, it's just another random place for us to all chat it up. XD
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 18:40

Mysapce?? I haven't been on there in like two months lol I'll have to go and see if I remeber my password lol

Anywhoo I guess we'll talk about the Trio VS Trinity now that Kim brought it up..

TRIO. ROCKS. PERIOD.

lol
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 18:53

Yes.We.Do. XD

BECAUSE WE KNOW DARK MAGIC!!!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 21:35

BWAHAHA we sure do

We know Black Magic.. pfft we basically know everything. I have shared with my Trio the secrets to my Ravenclaw knowledge XD
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 22:25

you're so cool? Well then why is the Trinity part of your siggie? *hands on hips* HUH? Can you give me an answer? Did'ya loose a bet or something. XD

Anywaaays....wait till you see our "balloon animals". Codeword! Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 410894 We're cool, we have a codeword, pluuuus our adorable song:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Z6pWhM6TA <<<
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 22:27

OOO now I remeber the balloon animals XD For a moment there I didn;t know what you were talking about.

As for the siggie ask Sashi about that GRRRR

Kim check Visitor Message

Sashi and Alice check Pm's i couldn't put it in your visitor message

BWHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 22:43

LIAR!! You don't know what "ballon animals" are!!!

*shifty eyes*

*sad face*

Wait...do you?

Annnnd, Sashi is awesome! She's a clever RAVIE for making you do that! Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 410894

Also...did you vote for the Remixed and Revisited Awards!!!? Vote for me for all of them! XD Just kidding, I'm not allowed to tell you who to vote for. I voted for....*whispers* Yeaaah right, I'm not gonna tell! XD
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 22:46

Already did. I did that the same day Rai posted them. Yea I notice little chnaged like that XD

Anywhoo at first I didn;t know but now I remeber. I forgot. Don't make fun of my memory lost I'm on meds XD
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 23:10

Guess what!! I might be going to Vegas this weekend! Of course I'm underage, so I'm wondering how much fun I'll have...but we're not going to waste money. We're meeting my dad up since he's working in Utah, Vegas is just the 1/2 way mark.

And I am sorry you're on meds. Should you be on the computer? DOn't they warn you not to strain yourself. "Raging war" sounds like a little too much strain, dont'ya think? XD
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 23:14

Ppffft you're talking to me. I rage war in my sleep. This is cakework lol

Vegas that sound fun. I have a friend who was gonna go there.. or maybe she already did lol
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 23:15

Kimmers...I'm gonna be sadden if me and yous arent there for the best friend award thingy....I MEAN WHY CANT THE TWINS BE ON THERE?!?!

Or me and stephy...

Or Ratty

Or Nixy

Or...or myself?!?!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 23:17

Whatever the results will be I'm sure the winners deserve them Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 23:32

I was gonna...but I don't think we can vote for ourselves...I woulda voted for me for lots of things..XD
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 23:37

Actually I think ya can. I don;t like to vote for me cause I'm sure that if I desevre an award someone else will vote for me so i don't bother Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 436937

Anywhoo. I must be off... byyeyeessss. I will have to continue on war tomorrow Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 436937
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 23:39

ooh good! I just hope people send in their nominations soon so we can vote!!

Buh-bye Steffie!!!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16 2009, 19:09

I cannot wait. I have been waiting for years for the votes to go up lol

Anywhoo... Pizza XD
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17 2009, 12:27

I have sent my votes yesterday. Buuut...on most categories, I got lost and went "what? What does this mean?" And then, I'll just search for context clues there on the categories description and put a name or two, then followed by question marks. lol I think Rai would think I'm stupid if he'll get to see this post cause I think those words where I got lost were simple ones, but yet I got lost. xD

Anyway, I nominated for a lot of people and I think I have put you three up there for, I think, *counts* one..two...three... *losts count* oh just put in yer head the word LOT. lol
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17 2009, 16:19

Yeah I voted all of you guys for lots of stuff too! I was thinking "Rai's gonna be tired of seeing their names by the time he reads all this". XD
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17 2009, 16:22

Rather have him go "Ahh!! Don't you know other people around the site?" than "Hahaha!! That's just simple, why can't you understand that?" lol
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17 2009, 16:29

yeah that's true!

There's 11 people online! That's aloooot! XD
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17 2009, 16:36

Sure is! And...*runs back to chattybox* lol
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17 2009, 19:14

The house elf stole my siggy Hee hee. I gotta resize it now lol

Now to c ontinue being totally random I almost broke my arm in the bathroom today. I slipped off of a wash rag and tried to catch myself by grabbing the walll,,, it didn't work and in the end I ended up whacking my arm off of the wall and now it's all bruised Lmao
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 17:11

aww, I'm sorry Steffie! See, you shoulda let me put you in a body cast! Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 410894
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 17:41

lol Kimmy, well....

JAVA <3 AMY!!!!!

For real!! xD
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 19:08

I dunno what youre talking about Sashi XD

And Kim if I get one more injury other tahn shutting my foot in the door that I did last night I'll let ya put me in a body cast XD
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 19:15

I'm just saying that Java loves Amy!!! Believe me!!

*mimics Jim Carrey*
Believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 19:16

Yea I got that much but is java a person or just the App??
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 19:20

The chat room!! xD Java the chat room it is whom I am talkin' about xD
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 19:25

Ummm.. I kinda thought that. How can a chat room love Amy??
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 19:28

Oh teffteff, don't tell me you've forgotten about that between you and mr.Chattybox? xD

It's just like that, it's unexplainable. Though, yeah, java&amy's more obvious. xD The HBP quiz thingy held earlier and I was there, and....Java is always in favor of Amy!! xD He's posting amy's always first...until....yeah.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 19:31

[OOO I see. Well that's not really like me and Chatty Box. I just went arouond and spread that rumor and now everyone believes it XD For all i know Chatty Box hates me which he does cause he's always acts slow when I'm chatting to other people. I AM DEVORCING YOU CHATTY BOX!!! I dunno how to spell that one word lol
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 19:49

Which word? Divorce??

Well, Mr. Chattybox does really lag most of the times. So, he isn't being mean to you solely. xD
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 19:56

Yea divorce XD

Well he;s always like ten minutes late in showing my messages. By the time my message pops up the subject has already been changed. It makes me soo mad
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19 2009, 20:43

Owww..Then he is really bad.

*kicks Mr.Chattybox!!* xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity   Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Belephy Trio and The Cuplumdrop Trinity
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next