Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Character Workshop #2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSCharacter Workshop #2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Character Workshop #2

Go down 
+4
Clafin
stephy
Snape_Luffer
Raistlin The Wizard
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Raistlin The Wizard
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Crest : Character Workshop #2 Slythe10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

Character Workshop #2 Empty
PostSubject: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptySun Aug 02 2009, 15:01

To help build your character in the great hall RPG Forum, A series of character workshops are available. Be as detailed as you can to strengthen your knowledge and role playing skills as well as giving knowledge about your characters to others (remember, what you might know about your character might not be common knowledge to others).

Character Workshop #2

Remember - this is your RPG character - not you!

Part 1: Behind your Character

1. What would your characters patronus be and why?
2. What would a dementor or a strong dose of legilimency make your character relive? What is your characters worst nightmare?
3. What would your character see in the mirror of Erised? What do they desire the most and why?
4. What would your characters Boggart be? Why? What would it change into?

Part 2: Hidden Depths

Remember - this is about your character and not you!

1. Would you sacrifice your life for someone/anyone? Why? Is there anyone in particular?

2. How far are you willing to go to gain status? What would you do? Are you willing to do anything for the Order/Dark Lord/DA?

Would you turn away from your own morals and beliefs simply to be on the more powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save yourself?

4. Would you turn against your family if you disagreed with them? Would you report them to the order/deatheaters if they were on the opposite side?
Back to top Go down
Snape_Luffer
1st Year
1st Year
Snape_Luffer

Female
Regist. date : 2007-09-24
Number of posts : 6331
Real First Name : Rosalie call me Rose
Warning :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Huffley Puff!!!
Crest : Character Workshop #2 Huffle10
Award Bar :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 70040 / 700Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptySun Aug 02 2009, 20:23

A - I would say a heyena because they work together, and are totally care free, just like Rose.

2. What would a dementor or a strong dose of legilimency make your character relive?

A - Hmmm good question. I would say...possibly the day she was bitten by a werewolf and ran away for a few days, afriand that she would be treated like a monster, of no one would want to be around her again.

What is your characters worst nightmare?

A - Hahaha. Ok, she's horrified at failing her Potions Class and she is also quite afraid she might hurt herself playing Quidditch and never be able to get on a broom again.

3. What would your character see in the mirror of Erised? What do they desire the most and why?

A - Ok, this one is hard. Rose was raised around everything Quidditch. Her father was a profesional Quidditch player for Japan's team. She lives and breathes the sport. But after she went to Hogwarts, Rose begame ingulfed in Potions, and couldn't for the life of her let it go. So now, she is torn between the two things. Becoming a Professional Quidditch player and fallowing in her fathers' footsteps, or going after her new found dream and becomming a Potion's Master and hopefully one day teach at Hogwarts.

A - A doll. Rose's mother used to collect them, but one day, when Rose was little, the part of the house the held all the dolls was set on fire and half of them were burned. Rose was terrified of all the half bodies and blank faces left after te wreckage.

1. Would you sacrifice your life for someone/anyone? Why? Is there anyone in particular?

A - OH without a thought. I was never able to make friends until I came to Hogwarts. Skie was always my best friend from the day we met on the train, and sence then I have made many more. I've met people I would never want to part ways with, friends that I know will be there forever. Just because they gave me that joyous feeling for those precious moments of my life, I would give them back anything in return, even my own life if necessary.

2. How far are you willing to go to gain status? What would you do? Are you willing to do anything for the Order/Dark Lord/DA?

A -At first, I didn't have a side. I said what happens happens. But after I saw one of my greatest friends slowly being eaten alive by the terror and pain that You-KNow-Who put upon people who had nowhere else to turn, my view on life changed in a flash. I will fight for the side my friends are on. I am not a member of Dumbledore's Army, nor do I wish to be. I have no buisness with the Order, but I would do as they wish me too if one of my friends asked it of me.

Would you turn away from your own morals and beliefs simply to be on the more powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save yourself?

A - NEVER. Not if I was being tourtured, hexed, cursed. I would never turn my back on my friends, or leave one in need. I do not wish for power. I do not need it or lust for it. I want a normal life.

4. Would you turn against your family if you disagreed with them? Would you report them to the order/deatheaters if they were on the opposite side?

A - Not for one minute. My family is a huge part of me. Mother was always there. Father wasn't, but I knew he loved me more than anything. I consider them my friends as well, and I would never give them up, even if they were not on the same side as me.
Back to top Go down
http://neji355.deviantart.com/
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Character Workshop #2 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptySun Aug 02 2009, 21:27

[center]Oddie Riddle

Oddie's patronus is a dragon. Just like a dragon she has a fiery temper when something angers her like someone being cruel. Also Oddie is very protective of her friends and some of her family, especially Mathew. Dragons are great gardians of treasure and so Oddie is like a great gaurdian for those close to her.

2. What would a dementor or a strong dose of legilimency make your character relive? What is your characters worst nightmare?

If Oddie was to confront a dementor it would have her boyfriend's and son's death. This is the one thing that she fears the most and would hate to relive it. Almost ever night she has nightmares of Death Eaters killing her son even though many years later they pose no threat to her or Mathew and of the Dark Lord killing her boyfriend.

Oddie would see her, her son and her boyfriend all together as she beloves they should be. She desires to have a complete family the most because growing up she never had an actual family herself that all loved each other. She knows that it will never happen for her, since Mathew's father is dead so she wishes that it would happen for her son Mathew.

Sort of like the dementor her greatest fear would be her son dying. if she was to face a dementor she would see Mathew laying on the floor dead. She feels like her son is the one good thing in her life and would hate to see his death.

Oddie could easily sacrifice her life for any of her friends and even her son. She loves them all dearly and couldn't live without them. They have given her something that she had never had like friendships and love.

Oddie does not care much for status. She likes life as it is and would not care if she gained or lost status just so long as her friends and her son are still with her. Oddie would not do anything for the Order or the DE unless she feels she has to for the greater good.

Oddie could never dream of doing something like this. She loves her friends and family dearly for they have given her more than they could posibly know. Her very son makes her feel like she has a purpose in life and so she would rather give up her own life than her friends just to gain power.

Oddie would only turn against her father and mother like she had done in the past mostly because in her opion they were no real parents. She had no parents growing up in her mind so it was easy for her to go to those in the Order and help them out to go against her father. If they had acted like better parents Oddie might of found it hard to turn them into tyhe opposite side.

Last edited by stephy on Wed Aug 11 2010, 00:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Regist. date : 2009-07-17
Number of posts : 10947
Real First Name : Caitee
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Character Workshop #2 Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue112 / 700112 / 700Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptyMon Aug 03 2009, 21:56

Character Workshop #2

Clafin Potter

I think Clafin's patronus would be an eagle, because she is willing to protect others no matter what sacrifice it meant for herself. She's very brave and usually acts before she thinks.

A dementor would make her relive the night that Deatheaters tried to kill her to get at her uncle. Her best friend, Thomas, was turned into a vampire by one while he was trying to protect her. She's super ashamed that he got hurt and she didnt to this day.

Clafin would definitely see her parents in the mirror. She denies that they are dead when people try to point it out. She still believes that they are out there somewhere, looking for a way to get back to her.

A Deatheater by the name of Amarillo Lestoat, who almost took her best friend from her.

Without a question. She would sacrifice herself for pretty much anyone who has shown her kindness.

Status isnt really a big thing for Clafin. However, she would do anything for the Order if it would help her with her search for her parents.

Would
you turn away from your own morals and beliefs simply to be on the more
powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save
yourself?

Clafin would never do a thing like that. She has a strong sense of right and wrong. She'll make up her mind and stick with that.

4. Would you turn against your family if you
disagreed with them? Would you report them to the order/deatheaters if
they were on the opposite side?

NEVER EVER EVER!
Back to top Go down
http://dreaming-in-the-daylight.tumblr.com/
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptyTue Aug 04 2009, 04:11

Violet Riddle

Violet’s patronus would either be a snake or dog. She can be very snake like, being parsel mouth, sneaky, evil. But she can also be dog like. Loyal, having fun, child like and likes to be outdoors. But if she had to choose, it would most likely be a dog or a wolf of some sort. Even if she acts like she is very mature, underneath she isn’t. She is very child like and would protect her friends at all cost.

Being near a dementor would make Violet relive the time when she was alone and had no one but herself. Being on the streets at three for a few months made her see things she never wished she saw. Murder, other homeless people. But what scared her the most was seeing other children not having anything. She should have been thankful for having Snape, even if he hated her, while the other kids didn’t have anything at all. Seeing them, starving and dying was her worst memory. Her worst nightmare would be her father coming back and killing her or having someone that was very loyal to him do it for him.

In the Mirror of Erised, Violet would see herself, along with her mother and her adoptive family. She would see herself human once more, no longer being a vampire and her father, good not evil. Knowing that is what she would want, she would also end up having a break down and not be able to hold on to the last strand of humanity she has left.

Violet boggart would be blood. She fears one day she will go to far again and her blood lust will take over, making her want to kill someone. It would either turn into a bucket of paint or, like Lupin, a balloon…but red.

Violet would sacrifice her live for anyone. If it’s the enemy, she would. She would rather her life be cut short then anyone else.

Violet has gone as far as she could to gain status. With almost being Heiress of the Wizarding World, she has tried to forget that and tries to help the Order. She wouldn’t care to be in charge of what her father wants.

No, Violet would change sides anymore. After being a death eater and having the mark to ruin her life, she would rather stay on the right side.

[color=purple]Violet wouldn’t turn her back on her family. Seeing as they are muggle borns and have taken care of her since she was three, she wouldn’t turn them in or anything. [/color
]
Back to top Go down
CupcakeSaysDropDead
1st Year
1st Year
CupcakeSaysDropDead

Female
Regist. date : 2009-07-17
Number of posts : 1760
Real First Name : Asia
Warning :

House : S.L.Y.T.H.E.R.I.N. P.R.I.D.E.
Award Bar :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptyTue Aug 04 2009, 22:34

I think it would most likely be a rabbit because Orchid is shy & quite yet when Orchid was a little kid before things became bad with her parents , she was able to talk to people & had a very bouncy & happy personality . When she was a little kid is one of the best memories she has , when she still felt loved by her parents .

It would make her relive some of the best moments in life & leave out all the rest . Orchid's worst nightmare is her parents , shipping her off somewhere just so that they would never have to see her again .

Orchid sees her self being happy again....she sees herself as not being just the other child . She sees herself achieving greater things in life . Her desire is to prove her self to her family , to show them that she can do more things & be more than they think she can .

It would be spiders , Orchid is absolutely terefied of spider . No matter how big or small . If it changed into one of those spider decorations you see on halloween she would would be alright .

I don't think Orchid would because she not close to anybody .

I don't Orchid would go to far , maybe she would do something that's not necessarily major but I know she wouldn't go too far . Orchid isn't willing to do anything . There must be something in it for her & if it's not then she won't do it .

Orchid wouldn't do that because she would fight for what she thinks is right . The way her parents are has made her be like that . Orchid dosen't have any friends so i guess that would be a yes .

Orchid already dose not agree with her family & their beliefs so i really doen't matter if she does because it's already like that . Orchid wouldn't mind doing that , the problem is that they are not on the opposite side .

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rainbowthecupcakegirl
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptySun Aug 16 2009, 22:57

Scelestus Malus

1. What would your characters patronus be and why? What is your characters worst nightmare?

For the most part Scelestus would never produce a patornus perfering instead to use other methods of magic. If it had to be something it might be a Hinkypunk. Just like the Hinkypunk she lures in her victums and that is the last that they will be seen of.

2. What would a dementor or a strong dose of legilimency make your character relive?

It might make her think about her failed attepmts like the time she tried to capture Mathew but failed along with many others. When around dementors she feels rather refreshed and they rarely make her feel sad or uneasy. her worst nightmare would be her own death or even her faluire to rule

Scelestus would see herself over the entire muggle and wizard race ruling over them both. She would be in a castle seated upon a throne with servants doign her every bidding and all afraid of her. Scelestus craves power and immortality for she is aspring to be just like the Dark Lord.

Her Boggart would be of the faceless threat against her. The one that would make all of her dreams not come true. Like Voldemort had Harry Scelestus is afraid of her own downfall. Her boggat would be a witch or wozard in a robe and cloak. A hood would be pulled up over thier head to hide thier face and they would have thier wand held high ready to deliever the curse that would take her down.

No for Scelestus only cares about herself and none others.

Scelestus would do anything to gain status. She would kill, poison, burn, torture, whatever the occaion called for she would do without any hesitation.

3.Would you turn away from your own morals and beliefs simply to be on the more powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save yourself?

Scelestus would but to be honnest she doesn't really have many morals. Scelestus has no friends and so she would have no worried about letting others die to save her own neck.

Scelestus really didn't have much of a family but she did turn on the person who had cloned her so yes she would turn on family if she had one. She would turn them in, kill them or anything else that would be required in that situation
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptyThu Aug 12 2010, 00:47

Silvia Metzenger

It might be a Bear. Bears symbolize healing, solitude, Death and Rebirth, Wisdom, Thoughtfulness, along with many other things that fit Silvia perfectly.

She would relieve all of the humans she had killed when she was first changed into a vampire and everything she had endured centuries later.

To have never been bitten, she would look like her old self, unperfect, smudges of dirt on her face and still wearing rags with her family all around her.

Having killed her family right after her transformation into a vampire instead of her retreating far away from people after killing many around the castle.

Yes Silvia would mostly for the reason is that she believes her time on earth was too long and her time as to end soon but it just never happened. Since she would not be able to die a natural death, a death saving one is the next best thing to her.

Not far. Silvia is used to being the underdog in soicety and a status is nothing more than luxury, a title, and a few other things tha Silvia never deemed important.

Silvia would never turn away from her morals just to be more powerful. Power is not what gets you far in life and Silvia believes what you know could outdo power any day. She also would never turn her back on her friend for they have done so much for her that she would never be able to pay them back.

No she would not. She would try to work things out and if she couldn't she would just with things how they were. Silvia does acknowledge the DE or the Order and her family is dead or she lost track with each passing generation.
Back to top Go down
Axel
1st Year
1st Year
Axel

Female
Regist. date : 2010-10-07
Number of posts : 30
Real First Name : Bella
Warning :

Crest : Character Workshop #2 Huffle10
Award Bar :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptyThu Oct 14 2010, 22:23

Diane Jones

Character Workshop #2 Tumblr_kw222uGkK81qa1snlo1_400
(She's the blonde one)

Diane's patronus would probably be a dog since she's very friendly and outgoing, even though she can be a ramalamlam sometimes (no pun intended).

Hmm... well, what she would relive would probably be the fight with her parents when they kicked her out... or the time when she saw somebody get hit by a car. Her worst nightmare is being a "nobody" where NOBODY notices her.

Diane would see herself surrounded by all her friends and her ex-boyfriend, who she still has feelings for.

Diane's boggart would be her sister lying bloody and dead on the floor.

Yes, but only if they're someone I really care about or a small child because I care about the people I love and don't want them to be hurt.

I LOVE having a high status and being popular. To get it I wouldn't do anything HUGE like joining You-Know-Who, but I would probably do other stuff... like humiliating someone, or slushying them.

Hmm... that's a toughy. I wouldn't turn myself away from my morals and beliefs, but I'm not sure if I would betray my friends to save myself. I probably wouldn't, but you never know unless you're faced with it.

Q.Q This is even harder. I've disagreed with my family plenty of times, but I'm not sure if I would turn against them. I REALLY don't know if I would report them but I probably would. :'(
Back to top Go down
Gloria Malfoy
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2011-07-09
Number of posts : 71
Real First Name : James
Warning :

Award Bar :
Character Workshop #2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700Character Workshop #2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 EmptyMon Jul 11 2011, 19:20

Raistlin The Wizard wrote:
To help build your character in the great hall RPG Forum, A series of character workshops are available. Be as detailed as you can to strengthen your knowledge and role playing skills as well as giving knowledge about your characters to others (remember, what you might know about your character might not be common knowledge to others).

Character Workshop #2

Remember - this is your RPG character - not you!

1. What would your characters patronus be and why? Fox or mountain lion
2. What would a dementor or a strong dose of legilimency make your character relive? My younger brother drowned in a lake he fell through the ice. I almosy fell in too.
What is your characters worst nightmare? Being under the ice with him.
3. What would your character see in the mirror of Erised? What do they desire the most and why? My brother alive and well. Slytherin's flag raised triumphant. Love.ambition.
Loss of loved ones and utter failure.

My housemates and family..I hope next time.
2. How far are you willing to go to gain status? What would you do? Are you willing to do anything for the Order/Dark Lord/DA? Pretty far. What is necissary. I don't know yet.

My morals and beliefs are not incongruent with gaining power. I would like to believe so..but I have some growing to do.
I doubt it. Not willfully. I have no problem turning in my enemies however. My family knows not to make an enemy of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Workshop #2   Character Workshop #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Workshop #2
Page 1 of 1