Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSOn A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Right_bar_bleue

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Empty
PostSubject: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 20:26

Mathew was standing right outside his house waiting for Alice to come. He was both excited and nervous. Mathew asked if Alice would stop by and hang with him but he didn't tell her he was taking her on that date he had been promising since they first started dating. During his hunts through the woods by his house he had found the perfect location for them. There was a meadow far from civilization with a great view of the forrest. It was up high on a hill and Mathew loved to stop by after hunting and spend some time there. Mathew had laid out a blanket for them both to lay on and was thinking about packing some food but than he remebered that he was a vampire and so was Alice so he doubted that she would want to eat food. instead he had gone to the butcher shop eailier that day and bought some blood that he placed into a pitcher that was in the basket right on the blanket. He was hoping they could relax there and drink some blood. He thought that it would be like those couples he was on the muggle's tv drinking wine together. As Mathew thought about it more he was wondering if Alice would perfer wine instead of blood.

"Maybe I should of tried some wine" Mathew whispered to himself. He had never tasted wine before and didn't have the faintest idea of what it would taste like. Mathew just shrugged his shoulders and said "Well it's too late for that. I wonder where Alice is?" He looked down at his watch and saw that it was still a half hour before she was suppose to arrive. I'm starting to get nervous Mathew thought to himself and he sat down on the stair in front of his house. He was glad that Oddie was out shopping so she wouldn't be able to interrupt thier date. Now all he had to do was lure her to the place without her knowing.

Maybe I'll ask her if she would like to go hunting with me Mathew said tyring to think of a way instead of just blurting out and saying 'Hey I wanna take you to a meadow.' Or maybe I could ask her if she would like to take a hike in the woods. I think I'll do that. Hopefully she will want to otherwise I'm gonna have to drag her there Mathew chuckled
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 21:23

Mathew was lost in his thoughts when all of a sudden he was pulled back itno reality by Alice's voice. Mathew jumped to his feet and said "Hey Alice. Glad that you could make it." He than looked at Alice's outfit that she had on and said "I like your outfit by the way." Mathew thought that she looked gorgeous in it but of course in his opinion Alice could dress in the most horrable outfit ever and she would still look gorgeous. Mathew than thought about what he was wearing. It was just the best pair of blue jeans and a black top that he had. "Well would you like to go for a walk with me? You might like the woods around the house." he said trying to hide that he was nervous. They might of been dating for awhile but this was thier first date and he wanted it to be perfect. Just stop being so nervous. I bet Alice will love it Mathew thought to himself
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 16:09

Mathew grinned glad that she had agreed to go exploring. He didn't know what he would say if she would of said no.

"Don't worry. My vocabulary is probably even worse." he laughed. He than turned and headed towards the woods behind his house and held out his arm for her to take. "Shall we go?" Mathew asked her with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 16:49

*Please fix the post. They have to be five or more lines, they are to be written right, and they have to be CAPTAILIZED in the right places, it's not that hard to do so. Next time, I'm just going to report every post, just prove I will do it.*
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyThu Sep 03 2009, 18:48

Mathew smiled. "Yes I do sorta guess it is our first date." Mathew said as she lead her into the woods. "I don't think we will have to worry about anyone or anything getting us. Afterall mom out many spells on this place to keep certain people out. I think we'll be fine here." Mathew lead her up a path that he could barely see even with his great vision. The path was covered with grass and other kinds of vegitation. On either side of them were many trees that lined the path. After walking for a bit the trees started ti thin out a little and than all of a sudden they were out in the meadow Mathew had found. He lookd over at Alice to see what her reaction would be
Back to top Go down
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyFri Sep 04 2009, 03:30

**Posts Deleted**
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySat Oct 10 2009, 23:44

"OK but only because you say so." Alice said smiling her front teeth showing, hideing her fangs.
"So I was wondering..." She thought how to phrase it.
"Never mind its ridiculous just forget it oh wait I didn’t even tell you anything yet so you can’t forget it. Sorry I am just so frazzled lately I don’t know why I guess just nervous or jalopies or something." She tried to explain but just stopped talking and looked down at her feet. Alice looked up at her surroundings.
"Its it’s... Butiful!" she exclaimed.
"Were did you find this how did you find this oh my gosh” She hugged him for a long moment in time tell she let go.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyMon Oct 12 2009, 14:42

Mathew hugged her back and smiled down at her. "Alice I found this while wondering around the woods." he said. "Well I was hunting but I came across this meadow and noticed how beautiful it is. It made me think of you so I thought to myself since we have yet to go on a date I might as well as make it here since it's so beautiful just like you."

Mathew grabbed her hand and lead her over to where the blanket was at that he had laid down for them both. On the blanket was the cups and a pitcher with some blood in it. He motioned for her to sit down and than sat down on the other side of her. Mathew looked out in front of them gazing at the great sight before them
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySat Oct 17 2009, 00:41

Alice made hand motions one like smokeing a cigerate and the next pointing up to the sky with both her middle and pointer finger.
"Suck up" She said explaineing this.
"Play on words" she added on. She looked to the sky then the green foilage that surrounded her. Flowers sprouted up randomly but it was this quality that made this place buetiful, that made it unique. It didnt seem like much but to Alice it was her wonderland. She layed her head on Mathews shoulder. She took a deep breath then smiled polightly at him, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 19:01

Mathew chuckled at her creative play on words. He reached forward and poured them both a cup of the red liquid into the clear cups. Looking off to his side, Mathew noticed that Alice was looking around and than laid her head onto his shoulder. He gazed down at her taking in her beauty. The place surrounding her looked dull compared to her. In his opinion nothing could amount to her beauty. Mathew thought that Alice looked perfect, no he knew she was perfect.

With a cup in both hands, he held one of the cups towards Alice. He grinned using the same play on words as she did before. "Suck up." he grinned. He liked the phrase and thought that it was very creative. In his opinion he doubt that he could come up with something as good as that.

Mathew took a sip from his own drink and said "What do you think of this place? I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 15:43

Alice giggledat him coppying her play on words.
"How could I not like this place it's like all of the good things in life expressed in one place. It's like the fealing you get when i touch my lips to yours or when you hear a baby laugh it is amazeing." She smiled looking into his eyes.
"Thank you" She said taking a small sip out of the cup then set it down. She grabbed his hands and pulled him up alittle bit.
"Lets dance!" Alice suddgested randomly. She stood up looking down at him smilieing.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 16:38

Mathew smiled glad that Alice had liked the meadow. He had a feeling she would have liked the place but he wasn't certain until she said so. Just than Alice jumped to her feet, grabbing Mathew's hands, saying that she wanted to dance. Mathew chuckled and jumped to his feet. He loved how Alice could be so random at times.

"Sure, let's dance" Mathew said as he wrapped his arms around her waste and pulled her close to his chest. Mathew looked down at Alice and couldn't help smiling. She was looking so beautiful in the meadow.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 20:07

"So mister ballroom dancer do you know you are the only guy who has ever agreed to dance with me randomly?" She asked spinning out then back into his arms almost tripping while she was at it. Alice looked up at him.
"You look distracted what’s wrong?" she asked laying her hand on his cheek as if this motion would reveal everything. She continued to rock back and forth with him. His eyes were a dark golden color and his hair tussled beautifully. She held in a giggle he had changed so much but so many quirky features had managed to stay the same. His skin now smooth and pale his eyes flawless and his touch gave her a shock of adrenalin but she couldn’t help but want to pull away from him from all of this. Even though he was immortal she couldn’t help the feeling that even being with him for these brief moments could be entering him into harm’s way.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyMon Nov 02 2009, 14:26

Mathew was surprised to hear that he was the only one who would randomly dance with Alice. "That's hard to believe." Mathew said gazing down at her looking at her beautiful eyes that seem to sparkle while he held her close after she came back from the spin. Mathew made sure that she didn't fall seeing as to how she looked as if she was about to. "Maybe you just picked a bad spot for dancing at." he suggested. Thinking about it he wouldn't have been surprised if Alice had tried to dance with someone on top of a narrow beam or something like that.

"There's nothing wrong now" Mathew said. "I was a bit concerned as to whether or not you'd like this meadow. I can now see that my worries were for nothing." Mathew beamed at her, his teeth shinning in the light.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyMon Nov 02 2009, 20:18

"Well there was this one guy at summer camp but he only randomly danced with me so he could pass on his poison ivy so I don’t count that." Alice said giggling slightly.
"It's so cute that you worry so much and about the littlest things, like whether or not I would like the meadow. I just find it amazing that you can worry and enjoy and care so much about the little things." Alice said smiling. The whole time she was worrying about the big picture later in life in the past and here Mathew stood worrying whether or not she liked the meadow he found.
"Ok so do you still want to be an aurora?" she asked still concerned that he wanted to get involved in such a dangerous profession.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Nov 08 2009, 21:25

Mathew nearly laughed when Alice had asked him if he still wanted to be an Auror. He was sure that she was still concerned for his safety. Mathew knew that he would be fine and he would be doing good.

"Alice are you still concerned about me getting hurt?" Mathew asked her. "Don't worry I would be fine. It won't be too dangerous. After all the Dark Lord has fallen and most of his followers were captured. It will be probably mostly work dealing with a few crazy killers or something simple. You won't need to worry it won't be that dangerous of a job as it used to be." Mathew smiled at her guessing that she was still concerned

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Owlery-gf
The Owlery

Last edited by stephy on Thu Feb 11 2010, 12:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Nov 08 2009, 21:59

" Yes I am still concerned last time you said you would be fine you got ran over by a semi truck it’s hard to believe that that would be true." she stated looking doubtfully at him.
"A few crazy killers ya that sounds completely safe! You know it’s hard to not be concerned when my boyfriend wants to deal with crazy killers for his day job. You’re telling me if I said I wanted to do that you would just say ya sure why not?" She asked desperately not wanting him to go through with his plan.
"Plus auroras work with the ministry and wasn’t your mom and aurora you were forced to hide for your safety I can’t let that happen to you again. Just because you’re a vampire doesn’t mean you’re indestructible." It was amazing how she managed to keep her voice at an even calming tone through the whole thing when the truth was she was boiling screaming on the inside in hopes that he would pursue a less dangerous occupation.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySat Nov 14 2009, 17:32

Mathew gave her a weak smile. he was sure Alice was going to win this argument but he wans't going to give up without a fight.

"Alice if I get hit by a truck now it won't get hurt at all." Mathew said trying to make it into a small joke. "As for the crazy killers, they won't be anything like a Death Eater. It'll be a piece of cake. Aurors go for training for a reason for many years. I'll be well trained to take care of the situation."

Mathew than forwned when Alice said about him not wanting her to have a job like that. He knew she was right if Alice wanted to be an Auror he would try his hardest to prevent her from doing it. He knew the dangers. Afterall Alice was right, his mother was an auror for awhile.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySat Nov 14 2009, 21:42

Alice could tell she was winning but it wasn’t the usual feeling when she was about to win.
"Answer me something Mathew is this what you want to do is this the life you want to live..." she paused knowing this is the job he wished to peruse.
"Ok if this is what you want to do I will just have to let you but you have to promise me that before you get involved with this that before you go off hunting some freak killers that you will marry me first." Alice stated knowing how desperate and clingy she sounded insisting he married her but it was what made sense and she knew the only way he would drag her along with him was if she was his wife. She looked up at him her eyes full of hope.
"So what do you think?" she asked hoping he agreed.
(Awwwww so cute!!!)
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyThu Nov 19 2009, 21:35

(On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: 436937)

Mathew looked down at Alice, his mouth almost falling open in disbelief. Alice wanted to marry him! He had always hoped of getting married to Alice but he didn't even think of proposing to her for another couple of years. He didn't think she was ready for it but right here she wanted him to marry her. He had completely forgotten about the Auror job at the moment.

"Y..yes!" Mathew said. "I was going to ask you to marry me ages ago but I thought that you would think it was too soon. Wait here." He said and jumped to his feet. He ran off to his house. He wanted to do this properly and he just had to get something from his house real quick.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyFri Nov 20 2009, 23:56

Alice giggled in glee. She was excited that he agreed but then he ran off and she was rather confused.
"ok um..." she trailed off realizing that even if she said anything he wouldn’t hear her so there would be no point at all. She sat down on the area he had set up for them she waited acting like she had no clue what was going on though she knew he had to get something important or romantic to make the moment. As she thought about this something else crossed her mind.
he wanted to ask me if I wanted to marry him before I asked him that means he wanted to marry me how long has he wanted to ask me this why am I caring about these kind of things he is going to now so why is it important.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySat Dec 05 2009, 16:46

Mathew quickly darted through the trees and right to his house where he flung open the door and ran straight to his room. He started digging through his closet until he came across a box that he had hidden. He didn't want Oddie or Alice to accidentally see it before he wanted them to and now was the time. He opened the box and inside of it laid a smaller box that was a deep navy blue. He opened up the box but then quickly snapped it shut once he was sure it was still there. Mathew then jumped to his feet and headed back to the clearing right where Alice was waiting.

When Mathew got to the clearing he saw that Alice was sitting there waiting for him to return. She looked ever more gorgeous then before. Mathew walked over to her slowly with a huge grin on his face and knelt down on one leg. He grabbed Alice's hand and with the other free hand he brought forth the box opening it up to reveal the ring.

"Alice," Mathew said looking deep into her eyes. "Will you marry me?" He felt butterflies flapping around in his stomach and he was so nervous. He knew that Alice was going to say yes but he couldn't help to feel that she might still say no.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Dec 06 2009, 17:50

Alice made a loud high pitched squeal with excitement.
"Oh my gosh Mathew Yes!" She was so excited even though they just talked about getting married. Alice rapped her hands around him hugging him she was ecstatic about this and the ring was beautiful.
oh my gosh I am getting married with all the dresses and the glitter and everything. She had always loved the idea of getting married it was like a giant fashion show with romance two of her favorite things. She bit her lip almost shaking with enthusiasm.
"Mathew how long have you been waiting to ask me this?" she asked looking at the slight amount of dust on the box that wouldn’t be noticeable to anyone without super seeing abilities. She giggled slightly at the thought that he was planning to ask her to marry him.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyTue Dec 08 2009, 19:58

Mathew was ecstatic to hear that Alice would marry him. When she wrapped her arms around her Mathew did the same embracing her closely. He spun her around in a circle and then placed her back down onto the ground. Mathew felt like he was the happiest man in the world and there was nothing that could go wrong today to ruin it.

When Alice asked Mathew how long he had the ring he couldn't help grinning. "Awhile I must admit." he said. "Probably right after I became a vampire. I just knew you would be the right girl for me and no one else could compare to you so I quickly bought you a ring I would have asked you to marry me right away but I wasn't sure if you were ready for it so I was going to wait another year or two before I asked. I am glad though that now I don't have to wait that long!"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyTue Dec 08 2009, 20:30

She pecked him on the cheek.
"Your so cute and I am glad I don’t have to wait that long either." she said a grin so wide it covered her face. So many thoughts filled her head buzzing through thoughts everything this moment was perfect and she couldn’t wish for it any other way. Alice admired the dazzling rock on her finger.
Gosh it's a good thing I can’t cry or my makeup would be ruined and clothes would be soaked She thought biting her lip
"Oh my gosh I love you!" she exclaimed hugging him again she was so overwhelmed she couldn’t think she couldn’t think what to say she just could not put words together to make sentences.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyWed Dec 09 2009, 16:49

Mathew beamed and wrapped his arms around her. She looked speechless and Mathew knew it was because of her joy and excitement.

"I love you too" Mathew said returning her kiss, kissing her right on her lips. "Just imagine. Soon we'll be married!" Mathew was already prepared for the wedding. He just wanted to stand at the alter, say I do and then place the ring onto her finger and end it with a kiss. He was wondering when that would be but decided that he would wait until Alice picked a day. He wanted everything to be perfect for her.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyWed Dec 09 2009, 17:24

Alice beamed blushing if she could. She took deep breath thinking.
"Will you move in with me then after the wedding?" she asked thinking about a time when her house wouldn’t be empty. She imagined the future which ended up being in black and white and slightly cheesy.
“Oh I don’t have anyone to give me away." she stated a little bummed out by this she had no brother and her dad was a crazed lunatic so she didn’t know who would give her away she guessed it could be Zane considering he was the closest thing she had ever had as a brother but it seems odd to have someone who is not related to you give you to your future husband.
I can’t believe I am thinking of what’s going to happen in our wedding I can barley believe that he is my fiancé. She thought in shock of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyMon Dec 21 2009, 22:51

Mathew beamed down at her. "Of course I will move in with you after our wedding. I wouldn't want to be spending anymore time with my mom. She's boring and lame." he joked.

"Umm.. no one to give you away..." Mathew said trying to think of someone he knew. "Well the only people I can think of who might be more then willing would be my mom or Silvia. Surely there's someone you know who would be willing to give you away. How about a close friend? If not then you can just ask my mom or Silvia. Mom would be more then willing and even though Silvia hasn't really talked with you or hanged out with you a lot I'm sure she'll be willing to give it a go. The only guy I can think of is Mark but he's a drunk and not a very reliable person... I dunno. I'm sure we'll find someone" Mathew said trying so hard to find someone. He wanted the wedding to be perfect and that ment he would need to find someone to give Alice away.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyMon Dec 21 2009, 23:15

Alice beamed at the idea of him moving in with her and laughed a little at his joke at his mom's expense.
"Well there is Jona but she will have to be my maid of honor unless she blows a gasket then Stephaine would have to but there is always Zane but that’s a little odd I mean number one he is my dead ex boyfriends brother and on top of that he is Jonas boyfriend currently... Hmmm this is hard. At least it's worth it to be with you." She stated laying her head on his shoulder.
"Oh well there is Demetri but wait Jona would like have a heart attack at that thought...Gosh life would be a lot easier if my father figure wasn’t a psycho crazy person." She laughed slightly at this but had a feeling that Mathew would not find it entertaining she didn't really have a clue why she even said it when the truth was it wasn't that funny.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyWed Dec 30 2009, 20:33

Mathew listened as Alice named off a few people, a few names he didn't recognize. When she said about her father being a crazy psycho he didn't laugh at it but instead tried to hide his emotions. He didn't like Alice's father too much.

Mathew leaned in closer to Alice and wrapped his arms around her drawing her closer. "Don't worry love, we will find someone before your wedding. You're wedding will be the best wedding in the world. I'll make sure of it." he said smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyWed Dec 30 2009, 20:53

"It's not my wedding it's our wedding." she corrected.
"And remember it is not the wedding it's the marriage. I could get eloped in Vegas and it wouldn’t matter if I got to spend the rest of eternity with you." She stated kissing him softly.
"What do you want to happen this can't all be about me. “She said batting her eyelashes out of habit.
"And maybe not even wedding wise what about after the wedding what do you want, I mean you want to be and aurora but what about everything else do you want to adopt do you want to move to the country or maybe I am getting ahead of myself thought." she said twisting her lips realizing how weird that sounded.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 12:51

Mathew smiled when Alice said that it wasn't just her wedding it was also his. He knew that but he still wanted everything to be as Alice wanted. So long as Alice was there at the alter his wedding would be perfect. He grabbed Alice by both of her hands and pulled her closer to him smiling down at her. He then let go of one of her hands and wrapped that arm around her.

"Alice I want you to have the most beautiful wedding in the history of weddings. All I want is for things to be perfect and to be able to say the words I do as I looked deep into your beautiful eyes." Mathew kissed her on the lips passoniatly and then when he drew back he said "After the wedding childern would be nice if you desire them and if you want to live in the countryside I will find the perfect house there. If I can't find one then I will build it."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 13:22

Alice smiled gently.
"How was I ever able to get you." she stated kissing him on the cheek. Alice twisted her lips in thought just thinking of general knowledge going over every detail in her mind she could see it now. She laid down looking up at the sky.
"Do you think there is anything beyond us, anything past what we can see or comprehend?" she asked turning on her side to look at him.
"Like I know that random and all but what do you think, and if there is something where do you think we would fit into it all?" she asked just a random idea she had been trying to figure it all out for longer than forever and she had never came up with a answer.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 13:45

Mathew laid down beside Alice and listened to what she had to say. Mathew rolled onto his side staring at Alice as he thought about her question. He hadn't ever given it much thought and didn't know what to say to Alice.

"Alice I never really thought about that before." Mathew said. "So I'm not sure of what to think about it. What do you think?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 13:59

Alice thought looking up at the clouds.
"I don't know what i think i know what I was told though." she stated looking back towards him.
"I was told that the first vampire was a angel that disobayed god like satin and there wasn't supose to be anymore but then it expanded. Suposivly it was a punishment and once said vampire died nothing happened he just was dead. But that doesnt really make any sense now does it so i'm just confused all over huh?" she said explaining what she was told by who know who but for some reason it stuck with her and probibly was the cause of why she wondered such strange things.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 15:03

Mathew listened closely. He had never heard that story before and wondered if his mother knew anything about it. She seemed to know everything about magic and he was sure she would know something about it.

"Alice I'm sure there is something more for vampires. Afteral look at all of the religions and belifes that both magic folk and muggles have. Surely there's something for vampires later on." Mathew smiled down at her. "Im sure that whatever it is it'll be somewhere or something great for you deserve the best."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 16:40

"Ya I suppose your right guess I just have to much free thinking time huh?" she asked smiling over at him.
"What do you think about I mean I think about a lot of stuff I talk to you about and most of the time you’re like I never thought of that before so what do you think about. Probably more practical things but still what do you spend your time thinking about?" she asked curious he doesn’t really talk about his thoughts actually for the most part Alice was the one doing the talking so what was it that he thought about.
"And don't you dare say me." she added knowing that most of the time his answers were sweet and cute but at this point she wanted a different answer then that.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 19:06

Mathew chuckled a little at Alice's comment. She knew him too well. Most of the time he did think about Alice but there were a few other things he thought about but mostly kept to himself. The things he thought about were the things he tried not to think about.

"There are a few things I do think about." Mathew said. "You of course" he chuckled. "but most of the time I just think about my past." he said. There were so many things he wished that he knew. "Most of the time I wonder what my father was like, I wonder how life would have been differently if he hadn't died before I was born. Maybe things would be different for me." Mathew looked as if he was lost deep in thought but then he blinked and looked down at Alice. "For a long time I thought that life could be better for me until I met you." he smiled. "Now I have the most perfect life I could ask for."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySun Jan 17 2010, 17:48

"Not exactly perfect." she muttered quietly.
"Your father wasn't he like well. How could you think that life would be better with him alive but I’m pretty sure that if it had been like that it would be worse and you would be wishing for this? But that my opinion it's kind of like the grass is greener on the other side thing only to find out that it's the same color. Then again that just my opinion. “Alice said to him kissing him on the cheek when she was done with her sentence.
" Love is something unpredictable one can wonder what other love is like or life without love but only love has the power to decide that, Fortune cookie pretty trippy huh?" she asked wondering if that even related to what she was saying or anything for that matter.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyWed Jan 20 2010, 14:24

Mathew thought about Alice's question about how he had thought life would be better if his father was still alive and wasn't sure how to start what he wanted to say to her. "Well.." Mathew started to say. "Well I don't really know too much about my mom and her pervious life, she likes to keep that hiddened but I did learn a few things from Silvia. You remember how I told you when I was younger I spent most of my childhood in hiding from the Death Eaters. Well I always wondered why the Death Eaters spent so much of their time tracking her and one day I listened in to one of my mom's and Silvia's conversations and found out why they were tracking us. It turned out that my father was killed by Death Eaters and so my mom decided she would avenge my father's death by killing them, that's when she herself joined the Order of the Phoenix. She helped them bring down so many and killed so many of the Death Eaters that they started to track her which caused us to go into hiding. I thought that maybe if he would have never died me and my mother would have never had to go into hiding...." Mathew trailed off. "... but your are right maybe if he was alive would be much worse then going into hiding." Mathew said giving Alice a weak smile "But you should have a job coming up with the sayings in fortune cookies. The ones that I have read lately are very boring and have nothing to do with whats going on in my life"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyThu Jan 21 2010, 17:24

Alice giggled at his fortune cookie comment.
"I doubt there is a job for someone who can recite fortune cookies, it’s not like I can write them." she added on.
"Ok I should stop learning you’re family history I thought I had it and then I lost it. So if your mom married your dad or maybe she didn't which might add on to my confusion then why does she have her madden name? That is if I got it right where she is voldimorts daughter or somehow related to him. If that is true then why did you take your moms last name?" She was silent thinking through her words.
"Ok that was confusing for me to say so let me rephrase a bit. Ok so your mom is related to voldimort in some way right? In that case did your mom get married? If yes then why does she still have her madden name? And not top of that why did you take your moms last name?" Alice rephrased wondering if that was even any better. She knew he would figure it out but she doubted that it would have ever made sense to anyone else in the world.
(Something completely out of the blue should happen it would be like the perfect time...)
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyWed Jan 27 2010, 15:01

(lol. If you want something out of the blue happening I have a great idea of what that would be)

Mathew laughed as Alice tried to explain herself. He had understood her perfectly the first time she had said it. He reached his hand out to her face and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear so that he could see Alice's face better.

"Well I'll start with my mom's birth and work my way up the time line. Yes my mom's father is Voldemort, which he would be my grandfather. No my parents never got married for they never had time for it with all of the Death Eaters running and Voldemort trying to take over everything. Instead they just kept dating and..." Mathew trailed off for he thought he heard something. He started to look all around but couldn't see what had made the noise.

All of a sudden Mathew quickly picked up Alice and started to run as a green light hit right where they were moments before. Mathew just kept running and within a matter of what seemed like forever to him he made it back to their house.

"Alice are you okay?" Mathew asked full of concern.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptySat Jan 30 2010, 21:26

(Thank you!)
"Ya Ya I’m fine." she said out of breath although she had done nothing.
"What about you are you ok? Sit down." she demanded. She looked him over trying to see if he was all right. She whipped her hair out of her face to find a slight smudge of blood on her finger.
"It's just a scratch." She reassured him.
"It will be healed within seconds." Alice partially reassured herself.
"Now unless you have a clue what just happened I say we go back and check it out you know to make sure it's safe. Plus I am so lost on what just happened so I doubt you have much of a clue of what happened." she said with a pleading smile knowing he would not want to head back to the same dangerous place but by now Alice was dying to know.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 15:33

Mathew relaxed a little now that he knew Alice was safe. He ripped off a piece of his coat and used it to wipe away the blood on her. He threw the piece of cloth onto the ground and looked over Alice once more to make sure that she was fine and not just saying that.

"I have no idea what had happened back there" Mathew said. "All I know is that I heard something. I thought that it might have just been an animal. Then I started to hear whispers and that's when I picked you up and ran out of there. It's a good thing I did. They seem to want us dead. I'm almost certain that was a killing curse they had sent at us."

Mathew walked around a few times, back and forth trying to think of what to do. "I don't think we should go back." Mathew turned to face Alice. "They want us dead for some reason and if he go back it might be a trap." Mathew grabbed Alice's hand and said "I don't want anything bad to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyTue Feb 02 2010, 21:14

"ok but inthe mugle world if someone sets a bomb and it explodes you go back to were it exploded because chances are they didnt plant another bomb there so if they had it set there we should go back because they probibly don't have a trap rigged up...Plus its human nature to run away from scary things so were do you plant the traps there hames and the opposit direction of the first thing." she explained to him her point of view.
"you know you shouldn't rip your clothes like that sooner or latter they'll start to look like a dog chewed on them." Alice said knowing he wasn't going to go back even if she had support of every person on earth except him he would stay with his opinion bu ti was ok because he was probibly right though Alice wouldn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyMon Feb 15 2010, 19:53

"Alice I can't have you going back there. If you want I can go check things out but you will have to stay here" Mathew looked down at Alice, his face filled with concern. He didn't want anything to happen to Alice but he was curious like her as well. The only difference was that Mathew would not go back if there was a chance of Alice being hurt. "Or maybe I could get my mom to go check it out. Those guys would be no match for her. She used to be part of the Order of the Pheonix." Mathew was even half tempted to go back there with his mother if Alice let him but Mathew knew she wouldn't if he wouldn't let her go.

Just then Mathew froze. He thought that he heard voices but he couldn't have. He ran away from them and there was no way they could have caught up by now. Mathew looked over at Alice. He didn't know what to do. He would have to apperate if they found them both but where would he go? Would they be able to follow them then just like they did now? Mathew wasn't sure.

"Turn around boy" growled a voice behind Mathew and he quickly turned to face a man who was wearing a mask. "Step away from the girl"

"Over my dead body" Mathew said as he stepped closer to Alice and wrapped his arm tightly around her.

"I can make that happen if you don't move" the man growled but didn't make a move. Mathew could tell the man had no intention of killing him.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyMon Feb 15 2010, 21:08

"Mathew I’m not going to let any of that happen I couldn't allow either of you to get hurt." she said shaking her head but then before she could continue a man commanded him to turn around and he did but he refused to step away from her.
"Mathew its ok step away we don't want any trouble." She told him taking his arm off of her. and as she did so she slipped a vanashing potion into his hand for protection.
"What exactly do you want we have caused no trouble to you or anyone else for that matter so please leave us in peace?" Alice told the man in a mask hoping they would leave though she knew they wouldn't. She could have taken control of his mind but she is fairly new at this and cannot take complete control of someone and even so only one person at a time and she knew there was more than just one.
wear is your mother there not going to leave peacefully and I don't think we will be able to handle them by ourselves. She thought to him trying to look as though she wasn't worried or the least bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyTue Feb 16 2010, 12:37

Mathew felt Alice place something into his hand and he took a quick glimpse at it before he tucked it into his pocket. He knew that if he needed to use it he would but for now it didn't seem like he would.

She went shopping the last I knew Mathew replied looking around. All he saw was one person but he was certain there had to be more, he just couldn't spot them.

The man noticed Mathew looking around and chuckled. "Yes you are surrounding so even if you do try to leave it won't do you any good. If you listen to us no one will have to get hurt. I don't see why you have to make this so difficult."

"Why are you here?" Mathew asked the man. Since nothing seemed to be happening he decided he would try to get as much information out of the man as he could. Mathew was just hoping he could stall long enough for his mother to return.

"I am here because a man is paying me to be here" the man growled back. "You do not need to know more."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyTue Feb 16 2010, 17:03

"As far as I am concerned we have complied with what you have asked so far so we are not the ones being difficult.
"How much did he pay you because I’m sure we could pay you more to go back and say that we got away?" She said biting her tongue to keep herself from saying something that would cause issues.
"Who is he and why is he wanting you to be here... who do you want?" she asked impatient and not wanting to play games with this man.
ok well at least we can hope that this isn't a bigger issue then we think and they haven’t stationed more people around her Alice thought both to herself and Mathew. She glanced from shadow to shadow noticing the other people taking a small step closer to make sure that it was contained in their own control. Alice took a deep breath. She wanted to run away or just start fighting but Alice knew that she would have to play along a bit if they were going to figure out any information.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: EmptyWed Feb 17 2010, 09:50

"How much he is paying me is of no concern to you little missy!" the man growled. "Nor do you need to know his name or even why we're here. We have come to retrieve a few people and then we'll be on our merry little way. Why must you be so nosy little child?" The man asked her.

"She is not a little child" Mathew growled as he took a step towards the man. All around them more appeared cloaked and faces covered with masks. Mathew froze and looked all around him. He saw that they were indeed surrounded and trapted.

"Do not get any closer to me and no one will have to be hurt." the man chuckled. Mathew took a step back closer to Alice and tried to keep his eye on everyone at once but it was no use.

Alice I have a bad feeling about this Mathew thought to Alice. He just wanted to get away safely but he didn't know how. Maybe we could apperate away. I know of no other way of getting out of here safely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: Empty

Back to top Go down

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next