Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSOn A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 20:26

First topic message reminder :

Mathew was standing right outside his house waiting for Alice to come. He was both excited and nervous. Mathew asked if Alice would stop by and hang with him but he didn't tell her he was taking her on that date he had been promising since they first started dating. During his hunts through the woods by his house he had found the perfect location for them. There was a meadow far from civilization with a great view of the forrest. It was up high on a hill and Mathew loved to stop by after hunting and spend some time there. Mathew had laid out a blanket for them both to lay on and was thinking about packing some food but than he remebered that he was a vampire and so was Alice so he doubted that she would want to eat food. instead he had gone to the butcher shop eailier that day and bought some blood that he placed into a pitcher that was in the basket right on the blanket. He was hoping they could relax there and drink some blood. He thought that it would be like those couples he was on the muggle's tv drinking wine together. As Mathew thought about it more he was wondering if Alice would perfer wine instead of blood.

"Maybe I should of tried some wine" Mathew whispered to himself. He had never tasted wine before and didn't have the faintest idea of what it would taste like. Mathew just shrugged his shoulders and said "Well it's too late for that. I wonder where Alice is?" He looked down at his watch and saw that it was still a half hour before she was suppose to arrive. I'm starting to get nervous Mathew thought to himself and he sat down on the stair in front of his house. He was glad that Oddie was out shopping so she wouldn't be able to interrupt thier date. Now all he had to do was lure her to the place without her knowing.

Maybe I'll ask her if she would like to go hunting with me Mathew said tyring to think of a way instead of just blurting out and saying 'Hey I wanna take you to a meadow.' Or maybe I could ask her if she would like to take a hike in the woods. I think I'll do that. Hopefully she will want to otherwise I'm gonna have to drag her there Mathew chuckled
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

AuthorMessage
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Regist. date : 2008-07-17
Number of posts : 6192
Warning :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw!!!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17 2010, 21:47

Alice did not add onto to the child comment in her mind she was an adult stuck as a sixteen year old. She no longer cared for titles her dad told her she was a child. Jona told her she was an adult at this very moment it didn't even bother her.
The potion we can use it to escape but wait we don't want to leave until completely necessary. You don't know where the potion will take us but it will work. She thought to him listening to the man. Her head was buzzing around taking in everything that had happened.
"A few people who would these are?" Alice asked debating in her mind to step forward or not.
"Who do you want?" she asked impatiently not intending for them to gather anyone no matter who it might be.
"Because I hope you realize that were not separating and were sure as ell not going with you together. So you have two options one go away or two leaving badly disfigured or well I think you can guess what comes after that." She continued each word sounding like a sharp stab to the heart serious and full of attitude.
Get the potion out of your pocket but not obviously and wait when I grab a hold of your arms then throw it to our feet. She thought to him trying not to sound demanding. Alice hated instructing him but in times of sheer panic it happened.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21 2010, 17:46

Mathew reached into his pocket and pulled out the vial holding the potion. He held it tight in his hand and kept it close to his side so that the man wouldn't notice. During the whole time he kept his eyes on the man.

"Why little missy do you want to know about my business." the man said. "Didn't your parents teach you it's rude to talk about a man's personal business. Just be quiet and listen to what I say and everything will work out for the better."

"Come on" one of the other guys said. "He just wanted to talk to them and here they are. Can't he just show up?"

"Shut up!" the other man growled. "They're not all here and he said to take them to him."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21 2010, 18:03

Just the mention of her parents made it only worse she took several deep breaths to keep herself from trying to start a fight.
"Suspicious that you just want to talked to us when you tried to blast us with a killing curse. I mean that’s what everyone does when they just want to talk to people." Alice said sarcastically.
"Clearly the means of this is not just a chat first you plan abduction then whatever talk you want to have or he does and most likely we won’t compile and so there will be massive fighting and such. Only this hasn't begun yet because you are waiting for more people. Who might these be?" she asked a tone of sass behind her words. She didn't want to have to deal with all this again it seemed like this ritual was whatever weird phsco killer guy after them had in planned.
"Didn't your parents ever teach you to tell the truth?" she added on just because it would irritate him slightly or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21 2010, 18:39

The man chuckled but the others held their wands high and ready to send out a spell at any minuet. Mathew got ready to hold back Alice incase she decided to spring forward and attack the man.

"I'm sorry but I wasn't the one who tried to kill you." the man growled. He looked over to his left to another hooded figure. "He however was the one who sent out the killing curse and when the boss finds out he will be killed for disobeying orders." Mathew shuddered at the thought. The man could be getting away right now but instead he chose to stand there amongst those who were going to be killing him later. "My parents have been dead since I was three so them teaching me to tell the truth was not something they could do."

Mathew could finally figure out why the man was just standing there and talking to them. He was waiting for the other person to come and the only people who came to the house was Silvia and his mother these days. Alice we need to leave right away. They're just stalling until the other person comes he thought
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21 2010, 19:36

Ok but then we can't use that potion it takes you farther away based on the emergency of the situation and it will take us two feet if we use it know we have to apperate. How are we going to be able to keep your mom and Silvia away? If we leave they might show up and then what? Alice asked him knowing what he was getting to.
"I don't think we want to get involved in a group that kills people for making one mistake. So if you don’t mind I would like for you to lower your wand and release us." she said calmly Alice knew they wouldn't let them go but it was worth a try to get away.
Got a plan I’m fresh out. She thought to him examining every last corner of the forest trying to think of something desperately. She gave the man a smirk of pleading but not too weak.
“You have yet to tell us your name care to clarify?” Alice asked trying to get him to keep talking while she figured something out.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23 2010, 12:46

Alice I have no clue as to what to do Mathew thought swallowing hard. If they were to apperate he was sure the moment he moved that would send out killing curses. he wasn't sure if he wanted to risk it.

The man laughed at Alice's comment and said "I will not be lowering my wand do you think that I'm stupid? If I lower my wand then you will get away. As for my name it is no importance to you but if you would like to call me something you may call me Frank. Its a simple name and I think you'll be able to remember it."

Just then right in front of Mathew appeared someone out of nowhere.

"Mom what are you doing here?" Mathew asked her feeling the bottom of his stomach fall.

"Mathew what have you done this time?" Oddie asked looking around at them all. "Why are you surrounded by all of these people wearing masks? You're not Death Eaters?"

"No" chuckled the man. "We're much worse." he flicked his wand and sent a stunning spell at Oddie who quickly deflected it with a shield charm. She flicked her wand again and three of the men to her right locked up into a Body-Bind Curse. Mathew grabbed Alice hand and pulled her towards the forest away from all of the spells flying through the air. Following behind them was Oddie deflecting more curses that were being aimed at them.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25 2010, 20:14

Alice figured he would say that but to be honest that was the whole point in asking if he said yes then clearly this is not a confrontation but his answer was no so that feeds into the suspicion that there is a bigger plan at work here. Just then Oddie appeared and they started sending charms there way only they were better and started sprinting off.
"We need to split up." Alice stated as they came to a cross road on the path.
"If they need us all together then if were separated then we have more of a chance." She explained a little more.
"Mathew go with your mom and I’ll go the other way... I know what you’re going to say but she has a stronger will and can think of things in a more complete way if us two were to be in a group then we would act immediately which usually doesn't go well...Plus I am not letting you go alone." She finished taking a breath.
"Don't begin to argue with me because we don't have time to." Alice said carefully looking around to make sure they were a decent length away from them. Alice reached down her boot for her wand to find she didn't bring it with her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 12:57

Mathew looked over at Alice and couldn't believe she wanted to split up and for him to go with his mother.

"Alice I can't just leave you!" Mathew exclaimed. "If they find you they'll just kill you! My mom can take care of herself. Me and you could outrun them and mom can outwit them. It'll be better if we stick together." Mathew didn't want to split up with Alice or his mother but at the moment he felt like his mother had a better chance of outwitting them. She could draw their attention to her while Alice and Mathew escaped. Then he was sure that his mother would be able to escape with ease. Afterall she was an animgus.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 14:05

"No." Alice whispered shaking her head.
"They want us all together if we are separate from each other we have a better chance we will meet up later but for now staying apart will help are case." She pleaded.
"I realize you don't want to leave me but it's what’s logical at the moment." She tried to explain to him but doubted she would get him to agree.
"I love you I won’t let anything happen don't worry about me." Alice said kissing him on the cheek sweetly.
"There getting closer go now!" she instructed him. Alice could here there footsteps approaching them all.
"I'll see you soon I promise now hurry." She didn't have anything else to say she just took a few breaths waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26 2010, 16:23

"Alice..." Mathew said lost for words. He knew Alice was right but he couldn't stand not being with her during a moment like this. He just had to be there for her and to protect her against these guys who for some reason wanted them so bad. Oddie grabbed Mathew's arm as she heard voices and said "Mathew you are right, Alice can outrun them. Now let's go before I have to start deflecting stunning spells again." Oddie tugged on his arm but she knew that unless he decided to come along there was no way she could drag him away from Alice.

Mathew took a step closer to Alice and drew her closer to him. "Good luck Alice." Mathew then gave her a kiss before he turned off and started to run with his mother in the opposite direction. He hoped that he was doing the right thing afterall
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28 2010, 19:05

"I'll be careful." she said as he slid away from her. Alice started running in the opposite direction. She constantly glanced back to see if they were following which of course they were as bright spells shot out from no where but it was a significant amount less then a few minutes ago. the green lights had stopped shooting at her and now it was blue and purple lights nearly hitting her. They had pretty bad aim. Alice had herd of people who in panic could perform magic without a wand though she had never attempted this.

"Acio wand!" Alice pronounced clearly but nothing happened. She had ran by a cave where she quickly turned into continuing deeper and deeper into it. The cave was dark and freezing water dripped from the ceiling but it never seemed to end it just continued and as long as she was hidden by the darkness she had a chance.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02 2010, 11:55

Oddie had to keep dragging Mathew along so that he wouldn't turn around and try to find Alice. After yelling at him for what seemed like the hundredth time Oddie stopped and turned to face Mathew.

"Alice is fine. She is not in any danger. If you keep stopping to look behind us then you will get us both caught! Now we need to put as much distance between us and them before we set up a hiding place." Mathew groaned. It made him think of the times him and his mother were on the run. He hated those days but he knew she was right. Mathew sighed and turned around taking a step forward. Just then a bolt of green light came from the nearby bushes and missed Mathew by inches. Mathew grabbed Oddie's hand and tugged her forward saying "We need to hurry."

After dragging his mother along, Mathew started to realize that she was starting to slow down. She was older now and straneous activity is much harder then what it used to be on her.

"Mom let me carry you" Mathew said as he slowed down but Oddie kept running determined to make it out of the enemies grasp.

"I'll be fine just keep going" Oddie said refusing her son's help.

Meanwhile there were two parties that split up, one went after Oddie and Mathew while the rest went chasing after Alice. Alice was much quicker then Oddie and Mathew and after running for awhile they lost her train. A few sent out spells hoping to hit her but with no luck.

"Well have to track her." the man said. "Look around and try to find some evidence that's she's around. She can't have gotten far." he laughed
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 14:42

Alice's heart beat rapidly metaphorically.
It won’t be long until they realize were I am I need to keep going. She told herself trudging quietly through the cave. There was a point where she came across three tunnels that split off from the original cave. At this point the cave started turning into a maze. Alice walked down the left tunnel it was blocked off. Then she went to the right which split into two more tunnels so she decided to turn around and go through the middle tunnel. This stretched on for a while before Alice stopped and listened for any strange behavior.
Feet? no.. Water dripping? no.. spells? no.. Breathing heart beatings? Maybe... She thought going through a check list of what to be listening to though she was so frazzled she could barley focus. Alice continued running in an uneven pase.
what do they want with us what do they want? She kept wondering. Alice couldn't figure out what all of them had in common that someone would want from them.
Mathew are you still ok? she asked though she knew as long as he was with oddie he would be pretty safe.
what do you think they want? she thought to him not sure what else to do as long as she had communication with him she would feel safer.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 12:30

Mathew kept running but after awhile he had to slow down to a jog then to a fast walk. Oddie was tiring but still refused help from Mathew but lucky for them the voices were getting more and more faint which meant they were getting farther and farther away from them. After awhile Mathew decided to stop and let Oddie rest/ At first Oddie rejected this idea but soon gave him.

Just then Mathew heard Alice's voice and was that she was okay. Yes we're both fine. Mom's tried of running so she's restign right now. Where are you? Do you need me to come find you? he asked her. He wanted to make sure that she was fine. I have no clue what they want. They remind me of Death Eaters so maybe they want mom. After all she killed many of their members before he throught to her trying to make sense of everything.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 16:14

I'm fine I just wanted to make sure you all were ok. I wondering about a cave but there is no sign of anything dangerous and I haven’t herd footsteps in a while so maybe they gave or regrouped to come up with a new plan. Alice thought to him taking a left then a right and continued straight on.
Are they still chasing you? she wondered because if all they wanted was his mom then they must have stop chasing her and gone after them which would mean that his theory was right and they were just decoys in the game.
They looked like death eaters at first but the engravings on the mask they were not English and not any ancient language either I’m thinking Latin but I’m no good with world language all know is it's something I don't know anything of. she told him hoping that it would get rid of the idea that they could be a hybrid form of death eaters.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15 2010, 14:46

After hearing what Alice said about the masks Mathew knew exactly who they were. He looked down at his mother and knew for sure that the masked people were not only after Oddie but him as well. He knew Alice was safe but he and his mom had to get out of there quickly.

Alice I think I know whose chasing us. You should be safe from them though. They're not after you. Hurry and get out of that cave. We'll have to meet up somewhere. Do you know of any safe places?"Mathew quickly asked her. He needed to come up with a plan quickly but he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to tell his mother because he knew how she would react. She would try to take on every masked person there was.

"Mom we need to hurry. I think I hear voices. I'll carry you" Mathew said as he picked up his mother even though she protested. He needed to get out of there quickly and his mother was just moving too slowly. Just as he heard voices getting closer he dashed off quickly putting distance between them and the masked group.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15 2010, 17:35

Alice reacted in shock she wasn't going to let them find Mathew or his mom.
Um a safe place Hogwarts is probably the safest but I doubt we could get there it's too much ground to cover and you can't apperate in. She thought for a moment trying to think of a place.
Um there is always people’s houses but I doubt those are very safe and I’m sure any one you know they’re expecting you to go there. There is the orders headquarters but that way expected. We could go to um what about Silvia either her house or I’m sure she knows some place better. Alice suddgested not able to come up with anything.
Mathew what's going on who are they? she asked before turning around and bolting out of the cave she wasn't going to wonder for hours when they was a decent amount of danger surrounding Mathew and Oddie. She watched carefully to not run into any of the people but stayed at a rather fast pase.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15 2010, 18:04

Alice we can go to Silvia's. Mathew thought to her as his mother tried to release herself from his grasp without any luck. She lives in the Forrest in a tree. No one knows she has a house there and it's in these very woods. We need to meet up and I'll take you there. Where are you? Mathew kept running even though he knew they were no where near the hooded people.

Mathew didn't want to answer Alice's question right away about who was after them. Mathew didn't want to tell her it was Scelestus, Oddie's clone. He knew it was her, after all it was her who wanted to be the next Voldemort, she was the one who gathered followers but he didn't think she actually found them. Who would want to follow her. Probably the sons and daughters of those previous Death Eaters.

Alice it's Scelestus Mathew finally told her. He had to tell her. If Alice was to stay with them then she will be in danger as well. Once the masked people return to Scelestus and inform her that they got away and there was one other she will have them hunt for her as well.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19 2010, 23:54

Wait the same insane chick who wanted to clone you or whatever? Alice asked him remembering the eaving in which they spent running and fighting her and her father and corrupted ministry members and so forth. Alice did not want to re visit that so she ran faster no longer paying attention to her surroundings but figured they were not after her so it didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was getting to Mathew and quickly.
Mathew where are you are you by any significant area or defining place where I could find you? She asked looking around for his shaggy hair. Alice reminded herself to breath so she wouldn't panic out of proportion although she started to at the sound of who it was.
Scelestus The name ringing in her ear as she struggled to understand why these people never seemed to disappear, or die they always came back and it was frustrating to know your best efforts wouldn't make it stop.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21 2010, 18:24

It's the very same person Mathew replied thinking back to that day. He thought for sure that he and his mother would be killed once she had their hands on them. However they were lucky enough to escape before she could even clone them. He had heard rumors about her return but thought that they were just rumors.

Mathew looked around his location and saw a giant tree standing right in front of him. Looking up he saw it was the tallest and widest tree in that area. Alice find the tallest and thickest tree. Me and mom will be there. Hurry. Mathew thought to her as he placed his kicking mom down onto the ground. She wasn't pleased that he carried her that far.

"Mathew why did we have to run that fast?" Oddie asked him.

"Scelestus" Mathew simply said and watched as the anger left her face and her face drained of color.

"This is not good." "Oddie replied. "I have heard so many things about her and if they are true we won't be able to stay hidden from her long. Where's alice?"

"Coming" Mathew replied looking all around for any signs of her"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22 2010, 21:00

Alice looked up at the trees trying to find the tallest one. She quickly identified it and ran in its general direction. She quickly weaved through the trees accidently running into Mathew knocking him onto the floor into the dirt.
"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." Alice apologized getting up off the floor. She stuck her hand out for him to help him up.
"Are you ok?" She asked not just on her knocking him to the floor but also making sure nothing happened to endanger him or his mother. She couldn't believe it they needed to get out of there quickly and her brain buzzed to fast to be able to keep track of any thoughts she didn't even know what she was thinking about she just knew she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23 2010, 13:03

Mathew was facing the opposite direction when Alice ran right into him. Mathew fell off of his feet and landed on the ground only to look up and see Alice standing above him holding out her hand. Mathew smiled as he took her hand and pulled himself up.

"I'm fine. I just didn't expect you to be here so soon" Mathew said. He gave her a huge hug and said "I'm just so glad you're okay. I knew they wouldn't be able to catch you but I just had to make sure."

"Okay" Oddie said walking over to the two. "We need to go into hiding. I think Silvia's home will be our best option. She lives in a home that no one will be able to find and it's nearby."

"How can you be sure they won't find us there?" Mathew asked. He was never in Silvia's home and didn't even know where it was at. He looked over at Alice and said "Do you know of any safe places we could hide at?"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24 2010, 19:10

"I think for the times’ sake that we should go to Silvia’s house and I thinking if we keep shifting location eventfully we will lose them." Alice said just saying what was coming to her mind.
"I'm sorry." She apologized realizing what she had said.
"I realize this is not going to be what you want to do moving around and stuff because of ya but I honestly think it is the best tactic for this situation." She explained her voice shrinking as she spoke. Alice hung onto Mathew hoping he understand her point of view on the subject though she hoped Oddie had a better idea then what she was going on about.
"I mean unless you have any other ideas to come up with and fast because I think I am starting to hear their footsteps." Alice said looking around to find what direction they were coming from.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30 2010, 14:00

Oddie walked over to the giant tree's trunk and looked back at Alice and Mathew. Mathew didn't look happy about the idea but Oddie knew he would agree with Alice.

"Let's pay Silvia a visit. I haven't talked to her in awhile" Oddie tapped on the tree trunk in a combination that only she and Silvia knew and stood back. The trunk peeled back showing a door. Oddie opened the door to reveal a room that seemed pretty empty except for what appeared to be a living room combined with a small kitchen. Oddie walked in without saying one word.

Mathew gripped Alice's hand tightly and looked down at her. "You're right. If we keep moving they won't be able to find us. For now we'll stay at Silvia's and go from there. We should be safe with mom. She knows what she's doing." Mathew gave her a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01 2010, 13:33

Alice nodded in agreement to what he was saying. She got closer to him resting her head on his shoulder as they walked into the room through the tree trunk. Alice did not leave Mathew’s side she didn't want to leave him like staying so close would keep him safer.
Mathew what are we going to do we have a plan for right now but we can't keep this up forever at some point we are going to have to fight back and I know that we don't all have the strength to do that. She thought to him hoping she wasn't making any of this worse.
Remember I always love you. Alice added on wanting this all to stop wanting the whole sherade to stop but she couldn't.
"Is this Silvias house?" She asked looking around not sure if it was or not.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01 2010, 14:56

Mathew pulled Alice close to him. He didn't want her to worry about their current situation. Mathew looked down at her and pushed back a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Don't worry. Mom and I have been through this situation before and we dealt with it. Mom used to be an Auror and hunted down many Death Eaters. So long as we're with her we should be safe. Mathew thought giving her a huge reassuring smile.

"Yes this is Silvia's home" Oddie replied as she walked across the plain room to one of the doors on the far wall. Oddie knocked a few things and stood back. There was a noise of breaking glass coming from the room and then the door flung open revealing Silvia. She looked around at the three with a puzzled look on her face.

"What are you all doing here?" Silvia asked.

"We're being hunted." Oddie simply said and Silvia rolled her eyes. "We need to stay here for a few days then we will be off."

"Well welcome to my home" Silvia said beaming. She rarely got visitors. "I'm sorry I don't have much but there should be some food in the kitchen somewhere." She pointed over to the area with a small stove and dinning table. "I'll find places for you all to sleep then!" Silvia then started busying herself around her house trying to find everything her visitors might be needing.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01 2010, 15:12

Alice looked up at Mathew he was right but she couldn't help but worried.
what if we get split up and then what, what if they find us I mean what do they still want from you the same thing or something else?She asked him thinking through every scenario possible that could happen.
"You have a very lovely home Silvia." Alice said her voice nearly cracking as she said it. She tried to keep from talking because she knew if she did her voice would change in funny ways to give away how she was feeling and such. She looked around the room but didn't move she was frozen still next to Mathew. She kissed him on the cheek.
Everything is going to be ok; everything is going to work out. she had to keep telling herself she knew if they were with Oddie it would be ok but she couldn't help feeling like something bad was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01 2010, 19:20

Silvia was at the moment going through a closet pulling out blanket of all sorts and throwing them into a pile. She looked up at Alice and said "Thank you. I try to keep it simple, nothing fancy. It's not like I got someone to show it off to." She laughed then continued on with her search.

"Well Silvia I must be off." Oddie said. "Watch Mathew and Alice for me. People might be coming" she added and Silvia gave her a questioning look.

"What?" Mathew asked as he pulled Alice closer towards him. "You can't just leave us after what just happened. We need to stick together! They want us all. We have to stick together"

"Now that I know you two will be safe here I have to figure out what's going on." Oddie said walking towards Mathew. She knew he didn't like the thought of her leaving but Oddie was more than capable of taking care of herself. "You both stay here and I should be back within two days."

Mathew didn't know what to say. He looked down at Alice hoping she could say something to make his mother stay but he knew it would be useless.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01 2010, 19:45

Alice smiled at Silvia’s response.
"But...But what if they come and find us what are we suppose to do? You can't just leave us." Alice said her mouth hung open she was so confused then when she heard two days she was in shock.
"Two days? Two days is a lot of time to be gone for. A lot of stuff could happen in two days I mean that just happened why would you like this doesn't make any sense." Alice said unable to fathom what was happening currently. She hung closer to Mathew.
Ok now what she is leaving? her nerves got worse he said they would be safe with Oddie but with her gone what would happen? Alice took a few deep breaths to calm her.
"Where are you going to find this out and if you don't return in two days what are we suppose to do?" Alice asked figuring there was no point in arguing with her.
(We can't keep saying there getting closer together because i don't think they can get any closer.)
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05 2010, 13:46

(haha you do have a great point On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 436937)

Oddie turned to look at Alice and Mathew both. She could tell they were both scared and they didn't want her to leave but Oddie had to. Oddie had to go and find these people hunting them down and find out why Scelestus wanted them so badly. Surely she could put a stop to her madness. Deep down Oddie knew it would have to be the death of Scelestus before she would stop.

Oddie looked up at Alice and Mathew and thought about what she was about to say. She knew just as they did that the chances of her coming back was slim but she didn't want them to worry. She had to go.

"I have been gone longer than two days before" Oddie said facing Alice. "I only need two days then I will return and we can head out to a better hiding place. If I don't return then Silvia will know what to do." Oddie looked over at Silvia who was currently sitting on the floor in front of her closet door surrounded by blankets and pillows. Silvia gave her a slight nod and said nothing more. Oddie turned to face Mathew.

"Mathew I know you don't want me leaving but I must. We have been through this before and you know what to do just as well as I do. Stay hidden, use those spells I taught you. I will return. I have done so much for you I would not just abandon you now." Oddie had to fight back the tears and luckily she was able to. "Trust me Mathew I will return but for now I must go off and see if I can correct the mistakes that I made" Then without saying another word Oddie left.

Correst the mistakes she made? Mathew asked in his head. He had no clue what his mother was talking about. Scelestus was after them and Mathew knew Oddie had nothing to do with her. Yes she was Oddie's clone but that was it. It wasn't her fault. Mathew looked down at Alice. "We will be fine. She will return." Mathew simply said. Saying it made it feel more true to him, it made him feel as if Oddie would return and everything would be back to normal.

"Soooo...." Silvia said wanting to break the awkwardness. "Who wants some food?"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11 2010, 19:06

Alice wished she could say something anything to make her stay but she knew it wasn't going to happen she couldn't manage to get any words out and before she knew it she was gone her chance had slipped away from her grasp. Could it have even made a difference? Alice pushed away from Mathew and walked over to the couch and plopped down on the cushions.
"Well what are we suppose to do I mean as much fun as sitting sounds it could get really boring after a while." Alice said with as much of a smile as she could muster.
it feels like everyone knows exactly what to do but me here I guess I just play along. But how is she going to find out these answers how is she going to find out what is going on? Alice thought to herself looking down at the edge of her sleeve that was fringed by a spell shot at her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11 2010, 19:27

Mathew walked over and sat down on the couch beside Alice. He knew that she was frustrated by the situation and wished that there was something he could do to fix everything but he couldn't think of a thing. The only thing he wanted to do was go and find his mother.

"Hey. Maybe we should just go and follow mom. Make sure she doesn't get into trouble" Mathew said.

"No, no, no, no" Silvia said walking away form the closet and over towards the couch. "I cannot let you go and follow Oddie around. You'll get caught!"

"Not if you come with us. You've been a witch for how long? Forever" Mathew said. "You probably know every spell in existence. You could make sure me and Alice stay well hidden. We won't interfere with whatever mom has planned. We'll act like her shadow and follow her around."

"Mathew I can't let you." Silvia said biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11 2010, 21:12

Play along. she thought to him looking over to Silvia.
"Then I want more of an explanation were is she going how she is getting her sources why only her I want the full story and at once not little pieces in separate time." She told her nicely as she could while being slightly demanding. She wanted to know everything that seemed like Silvia was talking about to Oddie in front of them but still behind their back. She laid her hand on Mathew’s leg.
"So what is it going to be?" She asked figuring if she decided to talk then she would get more information and if there is nothing then she can just pretend like she didn't believe her and follow Oddie anyway.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12 2010, 17:53

Silvia didn't want to answer Alice's questions. These were Oddie's secrets and not hers. Oddie had kept this from everyone but a few people. Silvia was one of those people should told mostly in case something happened to her so that Sivlia would be able to explain things to Mathew. Now Oddie was gone and Alice and Mathew were demanding answers. Silvia decided that she would tell them very little.

She bit her lip and said "Oddie used to be an Auror. She knows where to get her answers at."

Mathew placed his hand on Alice's glad that she was getting Silvia to tell them a little bit of what was going on. If she wasn't here Mathew was certain Silvia would still remain quiet and refuse to say anything to him. "We know about how she used to be an Auror." Mathew said. "Just tell us whose she going to."

"She's going to the person who created her clone." Silvia simply said.

"Who is it and why is she going there?" Mathew asked confused.

Silvia started to look nervous. "Your mother was going through so much during that time Mathew. She didn't know what she was doing at the moment. You were gone and Zelda was gone. But when Zelda returned she was seeing what wrong she was doing and quickly put a stop to it but she wasn't quick enough. He made Scelestus."

"I don't understand. Explain." Mathew said.

"I shouldn't." Silvia said. "It's not my place to do so."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12 2010, 18:47

Alice looked over at Mathew.
"Who is Zelda and what does she have to do with anything?" She asked curious.
"And what was Oddie going through when all this happened?" Alice added on looking up at Silvia with pleading eyes.
"Were did this idea for a clone come from?" Her voice was quite and almost shallow and wispy as she felt like they were going through a tunnel when all of the secrets started pouring out it was like traveling to another dimension because slowly little things and mannerisms made sense.
"What is the thing you know to do if she doesn’t come back? What are the chances she will come back?" This was her final question as she looked down at her feet for a time before looking back up and towards the door.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13 2010, 13:29

"Zelda was my mom's first closest friend." Mathew said. "I don't know much about her... "he trailed off.

Silvia looked over at Mathew and Alice thinking about where to start. "Zelda was Oddie's best friend and only friend at the moment. Zelda was the one who convinced Oddie to leave the Death Eaters."

"What?" Mathew asked her. "She was a Death Eater?"

"What did you expect?" Silvia asked him a little rashly. "Her father was He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. There was no way she would have been able to avoid joining. When she met Zelda she got Oddie to leave and after a few years even got her to join the Order." Silvia got a chair from the other side of the room and sat down on it. She knew this explanation would take awhile.

"You did tell Alice about your death?" Silvia asked Mathew.

"Yea only as much as mom told me. Zelda was the one who brought me back." Mathew said.

"Yes. Zelda brought you back even though she was dead herself." Silvia said. "I even don't understand it. But Zelda brought you back because she saw how it was affecting your mother. She fell into a depression after you died. She went to a man who was known for trying to clone people. She wanted to clone herself a few times and make sort of a clone army to kill all those who were a Death Eater. Well she gave DNA to the man who only ended up corrupting the clone and making her evil. Oddie knew she did wrong so she tried to kill herself. That was when Zelda brought you back Mathew, how I don't know. Oddie than tried to forget about her clone and continue raising you. This was a mistake on her part for Scelestus spent that time mastering her magic. Oddie blames this all on herself." Silvia looked down at the floor.

"But it's not her fault. She didn't know" Mathew said.

"Yes she did know. The man she went to was a Death Eater himself who was experimenting on cloning people and making them evil." Silvia said not looking up.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17 2010, 15:32

Alice was in shock of Oddie's dark past and was quite sure there was more but didn't know what to say Oddie had been so kind she couldn't see her doing any of these things. being a death eater though it made sense for what she was born into she couldn't see it happening and then making a clone army this all sounded like something out of a science fiction book and none of it made any sense.
"So she is going to him." Alice mumbled mainly to herself.
"What is it that you are supposed to do if she doesn't come back?" She said strongly chocking on the idea. The idea that she may not come back the idea that they had a plan for if she didn't the idea of everything that was happening currently running through her head like a swarm of angry wasps. She wanted to get up and leave to go after Oddie to go find her stop the madness though she knew this wouldn't stop it and probably only make it worse.
"Why did she go alone?" She asked looking up from her feet finally why wouldn’t' Oddie this brilliant women go alone?
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18 2010, 17:49

Silvia got up from where she was at and headed over to the kitchen. She didn't want to answer any of Alice's questions but she knew she had to. She retrieved a pack of blood from the refrigerator and poured it into a cup. She took a sip and place her cup back down.

"If Oddie does not come back than I made a promise to her to keep you and Mathew safe. Than I am to contact what is left of the Order and let them know that Scelestus has risen. I will have so much to explain to them. Oddie kept all of this secret." Silvia said staring down into her cup.

"No! If something happens to her I won't just go into hiding!" Mathew objected as he rose to his feet.

"Mathew I made an Unbreakable Vow with your mother and I have to obey her wishes!" Silvia said. Mathew sat back down and crossed his arms. He knew he couldn't argue with Silvia. She than looked over at Alice to answer her second question.

"Oddie went on her own because she believes that she made this mess by herself and she wants to correct it on her own." Silvia took another gulp from her cup. "I tried to go along with her. She would not listen to reason..."
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26 2010, 21:11

"Mathew keeping you safe doesn't mean going into hiding it means doing the practical thing to keep you alive which I would prefer an alive Mathew over a dead one any day." Alice said trying not to focus on what was happening the more she found out the more complicated things got and suddenly unbreakable promises were involved.
"She does realize what she is asking for by going alone. Does she truly understand the extent of the situation because by putting herself out there like that it's practically asking for murder just to prove that Scelestus has risen?" She said getting up and moving to a different seat she couldn't stand sitting still knowing what was going on. These were one of those situations where she almost wished she didn't ask but she had to know.
"What exactly is scelestus after anyway?" Alice asked gripping her side tightly as if this would make things go back to semi normal.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27 2010, 13:06

"Yea" Mathew agreed with Alice. "What does she want. She keeps coming after me and my mom. Why?"

"Oddie has a theory and it seems like a pretty good one" Silvia said finishing what was left in her cup and putting it in the sink to be washed later. "After Scelestus was created and learned that she, just like Oddie could use magic she went into hiding for a few years. Oddie guesses she was reading up on the magical world and she's certain that Scelestus ran into He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Oddie believes she wants to finish was He tried. She's already putting together a group of members just like Him and they all wear masks just like the Death Eaters. Don't you see the resemblance. I have to agree with Oddie. I think Scelestus wants power and wants the muggles dead."

"No" Mathew said. "She can't. He was too powerful, Scelestus is nowhere as strong as him!"

"How do you know Mathew?" Silvia said. "She's gone into hiding and tracking her is difficult. That's why Oddie is going to the man who created the clone, to see if he knows of a way of tracking her...." Silvia trailed off.

"We have to help her" Mathew said rising to his feet. We have to find her and help her before she gets herself killed!"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptySun May 09 2010, 01:10

Alice listened intently on what Silvia was explaining and she thought she understood what was happening now. She smirked a bit at Mathews shivery but tried not to though because it would be odd to smile at the idea of Oddie getting herself killed.
"Well gang what’s the plan then?" She asked looking over at Mathew he couldn't stay cooped up here and defiantly knowing his mom was putting herself at risk. She waited for Salvias response which she expected to be something along the lines of disagreement.
"Well if we know where Oddie is heading we can start from that point I suppose. She is going after the guy first right so why not catch up we are at least three times faster we could catch up in a few seconds." she sudegested looking around the room for approval from either of the other two.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10 2010, 11:02

A grin appeared on Mathew's face. He agreed with Alice they needed to go find Oddie and help her out. He knew however that Silvia was going to disagree but he didn't care. It was two against one and he knew that Alice and him would win the argument.

"That sounds like a great plan!" Mathew exclaimed walking over towards Alice.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Silvia said. "We have to stay here! I promised Oddie! I cannot let you guys go."

"Silvia we know you want to go and help mom as much as we do" Mathew said. He knew Silvia too well. Oddie was just about Silvia's only friend. He could see it was killing her to remain in the house and act as a babysitter for the two of them. "You can help us. We need your help."

"I can't even if I wanted to." Silvia said. "I made an Unbreakable Vow with Oddie!"

"What did you say exactly?" Mathew asked her hoping there was a way around it, some loophole.

"That I would keep Alice and Mathew safe" Silvia simply said.

"Good, you can keep us safe as we look for her" Mathew said. He caught a slight smile from Silvia that quickly vanished.

"Mathew that's not what your mother meant." Silvia said.

"I know but you do want to come right? All you have to do is keep us safe. We're leaving no matter what you say. So you'll just have to come with us and keep us safe. Mom never said you had to keep us safe in your house now did she?" Mathew asked her but noticed she was still reluctant. He turned to Alice hoping for some help to persuade Silvia.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10 2010, 18:47

"And technically unbreakable vows are only assessed to your best abilities so if you really try your hardest to keep us safe then it counts right?" Alice said with a persuasive tone in her voice.
"And Mathew is right we are going to leave weather you come or not and if you want to keep that promise you’re just going to have to come along with us." She added on grabbing Mathews hand in hopes that this would work. Alice turned to Mathew deciding that if she wasn't convinced she would be when they started planning things.
"So I was thinking we could head her off before she actually gets herself in trouble. If we are going to we should leave now who knows how far she has gotten already." She stated looking into his eyes seeing his feelings through his expression. She wanted to say that he should stay behind but knew he would only disagree with this and claim she should stay and then they would have gotten nowhere anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14 2010, 11:00

Silvia sighed knowing that no matter what she said Alice and Mathew would still get their way. She walked over to the two and said "Oddie will be so angry when we show up..."

"She'll thank us later" Mathew said beaming. He than turned to Alice and tightened his grip around Alice's hand a little bit but not too much. He was nervous and Mathew wished that Alice would stay behind. He knew she was thinking the same thing so Mathew held his tongue and started to plan out what they were doing. The only thing was that he didn't know where the clone maker lived so all they could really do was follow Oddie and her scent.

"I think that's the best plan" Mathew replied to Alice. "We don't know where the man is so we really can't beat her to him. All we can do is follow her. So long as she didn't apperate we should be able to track her."

"And what if she did apperate? What are you two going to do than?" Silvia asked mostly Mathew.

"Well than we'll have you do your magical tracking thingy you do" Mathew replied turning to face ALice. "So you ready?"
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 12:10

"Ready as ever." Alice said with a forced smile and a kiss on his cheek.
"Ok Mathew lead the way god knows you’re a better tracker then I am." she stated squeezing his hand back after he did it to her. Silvia looked annoyed but Alice didn't really care because in the long run this would help Oddie out.
"We should get going before we lose her." she conveyed Though Alice doubted they could lose her she wasn’t as a fast as she used to be and they were faster losing her would be the least of there worries it’s what to do from the point when they find where she had gone. Oddie would be very irritated at them once she sees them but Mathew was right it was in everyone’s best intrest she thought looking at her feet they needed to get going.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 22:34

"I think I'll lead the tracking to Silvia." Mathew said to Alice. "I would be lost as soon as he walked out the door." he chuckled a little. Mathew was trying to make a few jokes to ease the worry he and Alice had along with the annoyance Silvia had. He saw Silvia smile a little but it was quickly replaced with a grimace.

"Alright" Silvia said knowing that she was going to recieve most of the blame from Oddie. He opened the door and let Mathew and Alice leave first and followed close behind them. She closed her door and the entrance slowly faded away into the tree's trunk.

"Now which way did she go?" Mathew asked growing a bit inpatient. Silvia stood still not answering. Mathew was hoping that Silvia was trying to pick up Oddie's scent and not ignoring him. After a few seconds Silvia looked to her right and said "she traveled that way. I can smell her scent and also the ground is disturbed. Look at the leaves."

"That could be the wind for all you know." Mathew said but he knew Silvia was right. She was always good at tracking.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 23:09

Alice giggled slightly at Mathew she could tell that he was trying to make this a better situation but the facts were it wasn't. She followed them out the door and then followed to the right she didn't know what to say what do you say when you your boyfriend and his moms friend who are all vampires try to track down your boyfriends mom who is going off to see the man who created her clone who is trying to kill your boyfriend and start a second death eater group. Not to mention you were suppose to stay hidden inside your boyfriend’s mom’s masked house where they wouldn't find you.
Are you sure we are suppose to be doing this is Mathew in danger maybe he should have stayed behind so that he was safe. Alice thought trying to think through a legible reason for him to come but figured if he didn't he would make her stay behind.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11 2010, 00:21

"Just come" Silvia said as she lead the group through the trees. Mathew decided that his remarks weren't helping the situation so he remained quiet. Mathew wrapped her arms around Alice and drew her close. He didn't know if there were anyone else in the woods. For all he knew Scelestus could have sent a few of her followers to look for them or even Oddie who was currently after her clone maker. He just hoped they found his mother before something bad happened.

Silvia stopped and Mathew almost walked into her. Mathew looked at her puzzlingly but didn't say a word.

"I think were being watched." Silvia said as she looked all around her. Mathew tightened his grip around Alice's shoulder as he looked around the area but all he saw was trees, leaves and sticks.

"I don't see anything" Mathew said.

"That's because they are invisible." Silvia whispered. There was a snap of a twig and Silvia yelled "RUN!" Mathew quickly releashed his arm from around Alice's shoulders and grabbed her hand dragging her with him as he chased after Silvia. Mathew took a quick glance behind him and saw three figures appear of out nowhere feet away from where they were standing. Just than Silvia quickly turned around, dodged Alice and Mathew and sent three stunning spells at the people behind missing all but one. The third figure fell to the ground while the other two continued to chase. Silvia quickly turned on her heels and was now following close behind Alice and Mathew.

"What do we do?" Mathew asked as fear swelled up inside him.
Back to top Go down
alice lovegood 13
1st Year
1st Year
alice lovegood 13

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11 2010, 12:52

"Oww" Alice whispered when Mathew tightened his grip he was still a fairly new vampire and had a tendency of doing this.

"I think were being watched." Silvia said and soon they were all sprinting off into the forest.

"What do we do?" Mathew asked Alice glanced over to him.

"Keep running until we lose them." she responded to him though this never seemed to work before maybe it would this once. Then something occurred to her; if they are chasing us what is Oddie going through? she kept this to herself though because if she told this to Mathew he would get more concerned and possibly endanger himself.

"Do you have your wand?" she asked remembering she didn't have hers.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11 2010, 23:52

Mathew continued racing through the woods, at times he had to duck to avoid smacking his face off of a hanging tree branch. He just hoped they would be able to outrun them. Alice said to keep running so he did. At least they had an advantage over the masked duo, they were vampires.

"Yes I have my wand" Mathew answered Alice trying to think what she had planned. Did she want him to attack the two chasing them? Did she want them to apperate. Mathew didn't know if he could concentrate enough to apperate both him and Alice. He remembered that Alice didn't have her wand with her, another reason Mathew needed to stay close by her.

"Duck" screamed Silvia as she yanked on the back of Mathews and Alice's collars to force them to the ground. A jet of green light appeared over their heads. Silvia than grabbed Alice and Mathew under their arms and yanked them back onto their feet urging them to run faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::   On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice:: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On A Date In The Meadow ::Alice::
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next