Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSHOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Right_bar_bleue

HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Empty
PostSubject: HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS   HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS EmptyWed May 10 2006, 16:34

Firstly well done to everyone who took part, I hope you enjoyed it! There were some brilliant questions, and great eye for clues, though some clues were not spotted!

This is a breakdown of SOME of the clues:

HEMM
How the clues came about

HEMM 1: Christmas Revelations: Time - 17:30 - 23:22

What you were given

* It was a celebration, perhaps adults drinking
* Tension between Trelawney and others
* Timeframes
* Sets the scene
* Next to her lay a torn piece of black material, a devils snare, unpotted, a small piece of paper, some shattered glass.
* The first on the scene: Severus Snape

HEMM 2: A house-elf and a bed check

* Clues leading to what they had by their beds
* Someone had a alibi – winky in the kitchen!

Amongst others, these are some of the clues that were given

TONKS and REMUS

* ‘With a very close friend’ (Leading you to Remus – though not named yet)

* ‘I heard the first and second scream’ / “The second scream was human…first scream, that was more high pitched…came from the other direction, not human” (Highlighting that there were more than 2 screams – the second points to a house elf) “Yes a house elf”

* ‘knocking a glass over in the process’ “Too much wine” / ‘I am sure I wasn’t the only one who had a bit much…um wine’ / ‘all the adults had wine’ (showing another way the class could have been at the scene) "Well, Professor Trelawney...Severus did as well, and Remus" (pointing out specific people who had too much wine and could have droped their glass at the scene)

DUMBLEDORE

* "I left the school on some important business…There is a war brewing…pick sides” (Sides = order of the phoenix – showing that his business could have been that. )

* ‘unless they wished to break into her mind of course’ (a guess from Dumbledore over the prophecy, though a dead end clue to steer you off of the path)

* "As for the paper, I am afraid I can not aid you, for I did not get a proper look at it. I was unfortunately not one of the first to arrive at the scene" (Guiding you to snape)

* “Are you referring that there was more than one scream?” (Shows that he didn’t hear the first of the houself showing that he was actually out of the school)

* “Briskness is not always the way to proceed” (Although said to Etta, this swims upon the lines of how the ‘murder’ occurred)

* “Dumbledore handed a copy of his handwriting over to be compared, though. It was neat like the note, though not exactly the same” (Proves he did not write that note)

* “I can confirm that we met briefly before we both departed from the school approximately half an hour after the meal, yes” (Confirms he knew where snape went and confirms snape out of the school at time of murder

RON

* Ron rested a piece of apple pie on his knee (Where did he get the apple pie from?)

* "I was...um...in the common room with...um...with Neville." (Pointing himself and Neville in the frame for the ‘murder as no real alibis yet) “I was…no I was in the common room”
’Ron blushes’ (Showing he wasn’t in the common room)

* ‘I didn’t hear the scream but I heard someone run past’ (a clue that ron wasn’t where he said he was)

* “I think Hermione was in her dorm asleep” (another clue pointing to ron being out of the common room as Hermione was in the library)

* “I heard shuffling…” / “Well I didn’t see him come down” (points to the shuffling of being under invisibility cloak – harry)

* “She is fine now’ (Talking of ginny – giving her a back up for her being ill)

* "Um, yeh, well...I got a little...hungry..." / ‘yes that silly little house elf would be able to identify me’ (Linking himself in the kitchens with Winky)

* “when I got there Harry was already there…” (putting harry in at the scene)

* “Harry, Dumbledore, Snape, Neville, Draco, Goyle, Crabbe, Hermione..." (putting people at the scene who was there before him. It was proven that Dumbledore was there straight after snape so the ‘murderer’ is part of this group, removing all others from the scene)

DRACO

* “we are best of buddies, me and the dark lords greatest enemy” (gives an idea of what he might have been doing)

* “they couldn’t have been too clever, they didn’t think it out well did they?” (providing a clue as to the murder being an accident – the snare was meant for someone else!)

* “After Potter, she would be next to get hugged by the snare…/the torn note” (Puts Draco in the frame for trying to kill harry with the snare, though it didn’t happen so shows someone intervened)

* “I wish I had have broken his glasses” (proves harrys glasses wasn’t the culprit of the glass)

HARRY

* “as for my robe; I caught it on a loose nail on a door yesterday” / “I caught my cloak on the door when someone ran past” (When moving out of the way when under cloak ) “It was a male voice… perhaps ron or neville or maybe draco.” "The direction of the main hall I think" (Points to who killed Trelawney – running to the scene)

* did wander outside, but only to Hagrids hut and back for air (Provided an opening to ask Hagrid for alibi)

* “Yes it was probably me Hermione heard as I went into the library and straight back out when I saw her” (Gives Hermione alibi)

* “How would he have got it up to the Gryffindor tower?" (talking of malfoy – giving an opening to investigate that letter which would help clear malfoy)

* "Only if they have the passwords, remember how Sirius..." (talking of malfoy getting into Gryffindor…provides opening for questions to Neville – Sirius found nevilles notes with passwords, could have also compared the password note with the note found at the scene – they would have matched providing Neville as the murderer)

HERMIONE

* “I heard the first scream which seemed to me like a house elf” (backs Tonks version up)

* “a shuffling sound” / “I really thought as though someone was in the room with me” (Backs up harrys version of events, gives harry his first alibi)

* “A piece of paper? I haven’t lost any paper, all my notes are in my book” (proves the scrap of paper wasn’t hermiones – it was in fact nevilles – the herbology lover HER herbology)

* “And what on earth are you talking about? Harry’s glasses were not broken as far as I know” (backs up the broken glasses theory)

HAGRID

* “Just mah pet dra…” (give a half alibi – we all know hagrid is obsessed with dragons and would have spent the night with it)

* “Gawp is safely in the mountains with mah family…Dumbledore…now I really shouldn’t ‘ave said that’” (Suggests he knows where Dumbledore went – to the giants, gives Dumbledore an alibi)

* "I think I said too much abou' them leaving the school already”/ "Look, I can't tell yeh tha' Dumbledore and Snape left the school each on their own..." (gives snape and Dumbledore alibis – saw them both leave the school)

* "Ah, well...yeh see I knew he was there, an' I opened the door and, well nothin' came in, but I knew e' was there yeh see. I jus' let 'im sit in silence for a while, even offered 'im a drink, 'e stayed for a while, not talking, 'e has a lot on 'is mind, I think." (Gives harry an alibi)

GOYLE

* "um...I was with Draco” (Giving Draco an alibi and himself)

* “we…maybe…Crabbe and…Malfoy” (also giving crabbe an alibi)

* “I....we...Malfoy told us to stand guard while he went to Gryff…” (backs up the story of malfoy planting the snare next to harrys bed – offering the evidence that someone moved it)

CRABBE

* “Oh yeh…I was with Goyle…um we were in the halls…yeh…I er…er…Malfoy” (Straight away gives Goyle and Malfoy an alibi)

* “Malfoy didn’t…it wasn’t for the Professor…”/ "We got it...I mean yes, but then Malfoy went alone to Gryffindor tower...we stayed outside” (providing evidence that malfoy intended the snare to kill harry)

* "He said he had it all sorted out...some idiot had dropped..." (Pointing to Neville dropping the passwords, and again pointing to comparing the writing on both notes)

COLIN

* (The photos proved: Neville, draco, Dumbledore, snape, crabbe, and goyle as being outside. The only one without an alibi was Neville! – also proved ron was with a house elf and Hermione was in the library)

* (The camera proved that the glass did not come from him, giving him a half alibi)

FIRENZE

* “the edge of the forest harbours some products” (Showing snare grows outside)

* “There were a small group together” (putting draco and co outside, though they do have alibis)

* “Jupiters alignment with mars is accidental in the sky proving the mirror upon the earth" (Suggesting that the murder was an accident. Neville was trying to get rid of the snare from Harry that draco had planted, and accidently dropped it, leading to it killing trelawny)

NEVILLE

* “that is devils snare...very dangerous”/ “A devils snare is said to come out of its pot after attack” (proving his knowledge of the snare)

* “It just kind of strangles you…the more you struggle…” ‘He shivered again’ (As if remembering – which he did – he saw it happen to Trelawney)

* (the soil wasn’t from his muggle plant, proving another plant had been near his bed – ie the snare)

* "There...there was a plant by Harrys bed" (he knew about the plant by harrys bed, proving he is the one who moved it, leading to the murder)

FRED and GEORGE

* (Give each other alibi as were working on a prank)

* (Knew not to touch devils snare and wouldn’t work with it again)

MCGONAGALL

* “The scream seemed to come from a different direction to the entrance hall” (the house elf scream)

* (Winky gave the scream an alibi therefore giving ron an alibi)

SNAPE

* “Have it, although a simple incantation can repair a damaged cloak” (shows that the cloak which had been torn could in fact be mended now)

* “the glass was crystal, like the ones at the meal” (showing it would have been dropped by an adult. In this case a drunk and panicking Trelawney dropped it)

* (the paper with HER – points to either Hermione or herbology – in this case herbology and the writing matched up with that of nevilles passwords if you picked up on that clue!)

* “I don’t touch wine” (shows he did not touch one of the glasses that were broken)

* “I have Dumbledores trust as to my whereabouts” (As you know dumbledore’’s trust in my opinion shows snape is good!!)

LUNA

* “The trees have whispered words of accidental confusion” / “the thestrals don’t like where the forbidden plants were taken, the trees whispered warnings and accidents” (Pointing into the direction that the murder was an accident!)

* “they disappeared when they heard the scream…but there wasn’t one” (Telling of the two screams)

* “but he who took…the trees whisper of wrong but mistakes lead to accidents in protection of other trees” (Points to draco – the ‘he’ who took the snare, the mistakes and accidents point to Neville as does the protection. In trying to protect harry from the snare draco planted by his bed, he ran into a drunk Trelawney, accidently dropping the plant and it leading to her death)

* “yet some invisible shadows appear” (Harry under his invisibility cloak. If asked, he could have given Luna’s alibi)

* “once a purpose, though they whisper of second an accident” (again pointing towards the draco/harry/Neville situation)

* “An accident though the trees tell from another not on ones self” (Showing that the accident didn’t involve Neville hurting himself, just someone else – trelawny)

GINNY and POPPY

* (give each other alibis straight away)

Clues to alibis

Tonks gave herself and Remus an alibi as does remus
Dumbledore confirmed his alibi and Snapes
Ron confirmed his own alibi through winky and the kitchen
Ron also clued that McGonagall, Firenze, Poppy, Tonks, Remus, Hagrid, Ginny, Luna, The twins, and Colin were not the murderer as they were too far away from the crime in the short period that it took place and snape and Dumbledore arrived at the scene)
Draco clears himself when he gives away the fact that he attempted to kill harry but someone intervened!
Harry gives Hermione alibi and helps with Draco’s alibi
Hermione gives Harry alibi
Hagrid gives Dumbledore and Snape and Harry an alibi
Goyle gives himself, Crabbe and Draco alibis
Crabbe does the same
Colin gives concrete alibis to Ron and Hermione, and other alibis to Dumbledore and Snape and half to himself
Fred and George give each other alibis
Winky gave Ron an alibi
Ginny and Poppy give each other alibis

Last edited by on Tue May 16 2006, 06:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS   HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS EmptyWed May 10 2006, 16:36

And the winner is:

There were two people who got it right, but only one person got it right AND explained exactly how it was done. In the winners words:

Quote :
I believe that Trelawney was indirectly killed by Draco Malfoy, Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe and Neville Longbottom. They had planned to give Harry Potter the Devil's Snare they had gathered, but, instead, perhaps while Draco was heading to the Gryffindor Common Room, he was intercepted by Ginny Weasley. He then cast a headache spell on her, incapacitating her long enough to get into the Common Room and place the Snare there. Neville found the plant, and brought was bringing it to Professor Sprout but was intercepted by Trelawney. She probably took the plant, saying she'd take it to Professor Sprout But, on the way out, she was startled by Crabbe and Goyle, possibly accidentally touching the plant. She was then killed, and Crabbe and Goyle fled.

While all of this was happening, Lupin and Tonks were enjoying an evening together-Tonks breaking a glass or two along the way. Madame Pomfrey was inside the Hospital Wing, where she later tended to Ginny Weasley-who might've been a victim of a headache causing spell cast by Draco Malfoy to get her away from Gryffindor Tower. She opened the Common Room door, and he snuck in. She was then over taken by a head ache and headed down to the Hospital Wing. Luna was outside, with thestrals, and witnessed the gathering of the Devil's Snare as well as Harry's invisible sneak out to Hagrid's hut. McGonagall were in her office, and Fred and George were perfected a prank they had planned to scare Trelawney by making their head and feet invisible. Firenze also saw the gathering of the Snare in the forest. Colin snapped some pictures, such as Goyle in the forest, but later went inside before the "murder". Crabbe and Goyle's actions I have already explained. Hagrid was in his hut for most of the evening, along with Harry at one point. Ron had gone down to get some food, and stole from Winky, accidentally or not. Then returned to the Common Room. Dumbledore and Snape had been out on business until they returned, Snape finding Trelawney's body. Hermione was in the library and might've heard Harry shuffle past as he went by, ripping his robe along the way.
my guess that Neville brushed by Harry-trying to stop Trelawney from hurting herself with the plant.

The winner is Just Ginny. Well Done.
Kitkat also got the right answer but not the explination

Housepoints to follow!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS   HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS EmptyWed May 10 2006, 16:40

1st person to find the murderer: 150housepoints : JUST GINNY
2nd person: 100 - KITKAT

Those who have tried but get it wrong: 50

Jenn: Harry Potter
Life is 42: Draco and co together
OC_Lover: Ron
Duck – firenze
Herby – harry/draco
Waterlily – snape
Romance – colin
Fated – ron/colin
Cheery – snape
Rip – Hermione
Marie – remus
Etta – Trelawney killed herself
Snape – firenze
Skyla - Draco

Extra: If you can say exactly how the events occured, another 100 housepoints will be given to you - JUST GINNY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS   HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW IT WAS DONE, WHO IT WAS AND THE WINNERS AND HOUSEPOINTS
Page 1 of 1