Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSDueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Right_bar_bleue

Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyThu Mar 02 2006, 14:19

Each person will have 6 posts within a match!
Bring in as many new ways of attacking and defending as possible!
When the 6 posts each have finished – the match is finished and you will have to wait for your scores
Scores will be updated on score thread after each match marked!
The lowest scoring four people at the end of the matches will be knocked out and round 2 will commence
Only the named two people can post in the designated post.

Your posts are already open - search for your name and post one after another in the duel
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyThu Mar 02 2006, 14:22

ROUND 1

scores are given out of 60 (10 for each post within a match). These scores cover creativity, imagination, spells use both in attack and defense, remembering there are some better uses of defense for spells than others, spells that work well together and that dont etc etc. Scores have been awarded by a team of four people, myself and three others who are not part of this site!

WaterLily 57

Duck the Duck 56

jennifer Williams 55

LilyFlower 54

Stealth wizard 48

Herbaceoustraitorous 47

Roman 45

Cill 44

WytchKitty43

Just_Ginny 41

Rip-dogfather 41

raylees_12 40

Severus Snape 40

cute_polkadot_chick 40

MarieC 39

Kitkat 38

Candy 37

So_Yun 36

Padfoot Potter 35

Fated4HP Through on default as opponant did not turn up

Skyla0305 34

Moony 34

Tom'sgirl 30

Sweet Mione 0
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptySat Mar 18 2006, 13:53

Those who are in red above have unfortunately been knocked out of the competition. Well done all of you.

Round 2 details to follow!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptySat Mar 18 2006, 14:05

Round 2

Round 2 will be in 2 parts. A one-on-one duel with the 6 posts each and a team duel which will last for 5 days.

One-on-one duel

This will only be 6 posts each,
The duel will consist of ONLY MADE UP SPELLS.
Please remember to write in brackets what each spell does. Remember, JK Rowling uses Latin a lot!!

Points will be awarded at the end!

Team Duel

This will last 5 days and each person will duel for their side in as many posts as they can (no double posting!)
This duel can be both known spells and made up ones, remembering to put in brackets what the made up ones do!

Points will be awarded for both the individual and also team work!

There are 20 people in the 2nd round and 6 people will be knocked out at the end of the duels.

Have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptySun Apr 02 2006, 13:44

Round 2 scores
The first number is the one-on-one mark, the second is the team mark and the third is your final score!

Herbaceoustraitorous 55 55 110

Fated4HP 54 47 101

Stealth Wizard 53 48 101

Waterlily 55 46 100

Duck the Duck 54 46 100

Rip_dogfather 50 46 96

jennifer Williams 40 54 94

Just ginny 47 45 92

Lilyflower 41 47 88

Severus snape 52 35 87

MarieC 49 34 83

Pillowloverchick 53 27 80

Wytchkitty 47 29 76

Padfoot Potter 34 42 76

[b]**************************************************************

kitkat 44 31 75

Roman 10 47 57

raylees_12 47 0 47 (didnt post in team duel)

Candy (default 40 as partner didnt reply ) 0 40 (didnt post in team duel)

Cill (default 40 as partner didnt reply ) 0 40 (didnt post in team duel)

So_Yun 0 0 0 (didnt post in team duel or one-on-one)
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyFri Apr 07 2006, 18:08

As with all duels, people have to be knocked out. Unfortunately those below the starred line will noy be going throught to the third round.

For getting through to the second round, the members knocked out will recieve 10 housepoints each. .

Those knocked out and recieving 10 points are:

kitkat
Roman
raylees_12
Candy
Cill
So_Yun

Well done.

Round 3 instructions to come very shortly!!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptySat Apr 08 2006, 15:35

Third Round.

The third round is going to consist of 2 groups playing against one another.
You are in a group, yet you are an individual. This third round is to test your awareness of who is around and what maybe being thrown towards you. Everyone in your group is the opposition.

Rules:
You must use made up spells, either latin or another language in which spells could be created. (There is an online language translator posted in this forum)

Scoring:

You will be scored for the following points:

* Your awareness of those around you
* Your creativity
* Knowledge of duelling – attack spells and defence spells

Length of Third round duels:

Approximately 1 week

Groups:

Group 1:

Herbaceoustraitorous
Fated4HP
Stealth Wizard
Waterlily
Duck the Duck
Rip_dogfather
jennifer Williams

Group 2:

Just ginny
Lilyflower
Severus snape
MarieC
Pillowloverchick
Wytchkitty
Padfoot Potter

Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptySun Apr 23 2006, 15:55

Round 3 Scores

Herbaceoustraitorous – 190

Just ginny – 188

Pillowloverchick – 185

Stealth Wizard – 180

Waterlily – 178

Lilyflower - 177

Duck the Duck – 120

Fated4HP – 120

jennifer Williams - 115

Severus snape – 115

Wytchkitty – 60

Padfoot Potter - 10

MarieC – didn’t post

Rip_dogfather – didn’t post
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptySun Apr 23 2006, 16:04

Unfortunately we have come to that time again when four people's duels have come to an end.

Wytchkitty
Padfoot Potter
MarieC
Rip_dogfather

well done for making it this far! you each walk away with 30 housepoints each!

Next round will be up tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyMon Apr 24 2006, 07:55

4th Round Duels: Group duel

The conditions are dark. You are in the middle of some woods and it is midnight. You are alone and everyone is against you!

You can use any spell you wish, and make use of your surroundings. Be the preditor or the prey - but to survive the woodland duel, you must use your surroundings and knowledge of spells. Find your oponants weaknesses and strengths. When you have identified each persons weakness and strength, pm me them all, but continue the debate!

Four people will be knocked out at the end of this week leaving only 6 people for the quarter finals.

You have seven days - monday to sunday.

Good luck

People in the duels:

Herbaceoustraitorous
Just ginny
Pillowloverchick
Stealth Wizard
Waterlily
Lilyflower
Duck the Duck
Fated4HP
jennifer Williams
Severus snape
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyMon May 01 2006, 10:53

4th Round Scores

Just ginny 182
Fated4HP 180
Herbaceoustraitorous 132
jennifer Williams 112
Waterlily 92
Duck the Duck 81

Severus snape 65
Pillowloverchick 65
Stealth Wizard 52
Lilyflower 25

Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyMon May 01 2006, 10:55

Again, it is that time where we loose four people from the dueling tournament.

Well done to

Severus snape
Pillowloverchick 65
Stealth Wizard
Lilyflower

Unfortunately, your duel has come to an end, though you all did very well, especially to get this far.

You all recieve 40 housepoints for making it this far!

For the other 6. who have made it through, your instructions will follow this post shortly.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyMon May 01 2006, 11:28

Quarter Finals

Just ginny
Fated4HP
Herbaceoustraitorous
jennifer Williams
Waterlily
Duck the Duck

Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Duel1vh

Your duels will be 10 posts each in this quarter final, though there is a twist.

You will play AS YOUR OPONANT!

Look through previous duels and find their style. In every duel, you need to know your oponant in order to understand them and beat them. Duel with their styles, through every post. In your tenth post, simply write how you would have done it differently if you had been playing as you. How well did your oponant do?

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyTue Jun 06 2006, 15:27

Quarter Final Scores

Out of 100

Just Ginny ~ 84

Fated4HP ~ 73

Waterlily ~ 70

Jennifer Williams ~ 68

Herbaceoustraitorous ~ 68

Duck the duck ~ 67
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyTue Jun 06 2006, 15:29

As always, we must loose some people from the tournament, though all the members going out at this stage have performed extremely well in the duel competition and all recieve 60 housepoints.

Well done to

Jennifer Williams
Herbaceoustraitorous
Duck the duck

Unfortunately we have to say goodbye to you from this duel, but well done!!

The semi final rules will be up tomorrow

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptyTue Jun 20 2006, 13:23

Semi Finals!

Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Duel1vh4ic

Just ginny
Fated4HP
Waterlily

Two will pass, One will leave us! Who will it be?

This duel takes you right back to the beginning! You will take it in turns to post in the order seen above. You have 6 posts each and anything goes!

Be creative, be fun, be daring, be the winner!

Only two of you will go into the final!

Good luck and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores EmptySun Aug 20 2006, 16:09

The semi-Final turned into the final one week ago!
now the first HE duel has finished.

In 3rd place with 200 housepoints: Waterlily (gryffindor)
In 2nd place with 250 housepoints: Fated4HP (slytherin)
In 1st place with 300 housepoints: Just Ginny (hufflepuff)

A huge well done to you all and for everyone who participated in this terms duel.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores   Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores Empty

Back to top Go down

Dueling Tournament - list of names, how it works and scores
Page 1 of 1