Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSHalloween Costume Transfiguration Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Halloween Costume Transfiguration

Go down 
+3
Ilyria
amberg93
Elfie Dumbledore
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Halloween Costume Transfiguration Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

Halloween Costume Transfiguration Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Costume Transfiguration   Halloween Costume Transfiguration EmptyTue Oct 24 2006, 04:32

To celebrate halloween, this class will cover transfiguring yourself into wearing a costume for halloween.

You will need to describe your costume in as much depth as possible, from your hair style, to makeup, to material of costume, to shoes, to the whole look and any thing else you want to put in.

There is bonus points for a paint shop or pencil and paper drawing of your costume.

Total possible housepoints: 50

Bonus: 10

Overall: 60
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor!
Crest : Halloween Costume Transfiguration Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costume Transfiguration   Halloween Costume Transfiguration EmptyWed Oct 25 2006, 13:30

For my costume of a gothic fairy. I'll break it down into the following catorgies. The costume itself, acessories, and hair & makeup.

I thought I'd start out talking about the cotume itself. There would be three
pieces. The top, the skirt, and the wings. Size would be very important which is
one of the reasons I want the top and skirt seperate. So that if the top fits
fine but the skirt could be a little longer or something it wouldn't matter and
the costume could fit perfectly, plus the wings going on seperate usually makes
it so that the top can go on with less hassles.

Firstly the top would be black velvet for the most part, as velvet is actually
quite confurtable. The top would be short seleved and have a square neck line
and the bottom of the shirt to be pointed strips, as many "witch" dresses are.
Also the top would be accented by a blood red type color. It would also be kind
of flowy so that I didn't feel as if the top was stuck to me.

Next the skirt would have three layers. The first would be an under layer made
of a magenta velvet, but would be shorter then the second layer so it wouldn't
be seen anyway. The second layer would be a mush that is a mixture of black and
red giving it a kind of washed out look though still very chic, it would fall
just above the knee so that I didn't feel to akward in it. The final layer would
fall about a quarter way down the skirt and would be a black cotton cut much
like the bottom of the shirt.

The final part of it would be my wings. The wings as I mentioned eariler would
be removable to make the top easier to get on, also it might make them a tad
more light so that it wouldn't hurt to keep them on all night. They would also
be black highlighted in a red, the meterial of vinyl. That would make them look
a little more shiney, and who doeesn't like shiney? lol

Moving onto the the acessories. The most imortant thing about the acessories is
to compement the outfit, without taking away from it. Also its good to have it
be something that is confortable so that you can last in it and it doesn't
become much of a hassle.

The first acessory that I'd have would be teights. They would of coarse be black
and red, but also striped. They'd help my legs to stay warm plus they just add
to the costume.

Next, I think that the shoes would be a very important part of the look. I'd
have to say I'd choose black boots. They would be leather and go up 2 or 3
inches above the ankle. The heel would be almost minamal. As with my height
already I don't really feel the need or want to be taller so the heel would be
about only a 1/2 inch heel or maybe a 1 inch but nothing higher.

Finally what acessory is more important then the jewelry? I'd have black and red
ear rings. They would have two black circles and two red circles and would
dangle one black and one red behind the ear and one black and one red in front
of the ear. Also I'd have a black choker made of leather with a red heart
hanging down from it.

As for the makeup I'd make it kind of light as I'm not really big on makeup any
time. I'd have black lipstick and maybe some black eyeshadow and mascara on. I'd
definately paint my nails probably go black with some cool design in red. I'd of
coarse have to have someone else do that for me. As I am terrible with doing
nail polish designs.

Now for the matter of the hair I'd want it left down. I'd be straitened so that all the little wave type things in my hair would be all gone. It would have 1/4 inch streaks of red with 6 total. I'd only want 1/4 inch highlights as I do have dark hair naturally so I'd want to show that off to.

And that concludes my Halloween costume Halloween Costume Transfiguration 436937 Thank you and have a nice day/night/afternoon XD

And here is my picture don't make fun of me XD

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Amberg93/Siggys%20and%20site%20banners/HalloweenCostume.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Award Bar :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costume Transfiguration   Halloween Costume Transfiguration EmptyFri Oct 27 2006, 05:46

I will begin from the top and work my way down.

My hair would transfigure into long dark locks with deep red highlights. A dark blue hood would appear on top of my haid attached at the back to a full length dark blue cloak. Underneither the cloak, my costume would transfigure onto my body as if my skin was growing it. I would have a low necked long deep blue dress which bears a belt with the symbol of two crossed daggers. The top half would be sequened like armor and slowly dissapeare as the dress wore down to my long black boots with a sharp heel.

The material of the dress and cloak would be a soft velvet whereas my books would be dragon skin. The dress would also show two thick layers for use of transfiguring into a defensive costume for those trick or treat ventures to deatheaters doors!

My finger nails would grow and would paint themselves a dark blue colour to match my outfit. My face would become pale and have a half mask around the eyes, showing only the dark blue contacts. My lips would turn blood red as blue eyeshadow would appear above my eyes.

i will attempt to pain a picture and edit it in!
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Halloween Costume Transfiguration Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costume Transfiguration   Halloween Costume Transfiguration EmptyFri Oct 27 2006, 21:09

A Jedi Knight

Now the first thing you need is a toy lightsaber. Whats a Jedi without his lightsaber.

Now for the actuall costum.
First you need to find a white longsleved shirt. Then you need to find some brown pants perferably a light brown. Over your whit shirt you need to find a robe that goes down to your feat and is the same color of brown as your pants. Now you need to find black shoes. To top it off you then need to get a brown cape. That is the closes way you can dress up as a Jedi with every day household items.

As for makeup you dont really need any but you can still wear some to make you pretty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Halloween Costume Transfiguration Huffle10
Award Bar :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costume Transfiguration   Halloween Costume Transfiguration EmptySat Oct 28 2006, 06:54

I've always wanted to dress as a witch for Halloween.. but not a normal witch lol not those with the long black dress and pointy hat, but those in the XVIII century ^^

Okay, so let's go from bottom to top lol. Let's begin with the shoes ^^ In those years, shoes weren't as fancy as today, especially not for peasants. So the shoes would be pretty simple, no sparkly thingies, no frill, just... the shoe itself lol which would be made in brown leather on a pretty simple model, just a shoe that covers the foot well. Something that looks pretty much like that -> http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/g/ge/geruwen/297073_old_shoes.jpg

Now the socks (yes, the socks are very important! XD) they'd be a big scratchy pair of white wool socks ^^

The skirt. Cause of course there's a skirt ^^ lol. It would be in cheap big cotton lol tight at the waist and loose around the ankles, light or dark brown, with a white cotton apron on top of it.

The shirt would be a long sleeved shirt, v-necked, in white cotton (I hope it won't be too hot or else I'm gonna die XD). It's a rather large shirt which floats around the body since it's not ajusted. On top of it, there's a dark green velvet corset that goes all around the waist and which you can tie with black laces on the front.

And now, the accessories. The first few accessories are some glass phials in which I would put water, and then I'd put a bit of dye in each of the phials so that they would all be a different colour, like blue, red, green, yellow, purple, etc. Of course, I wouldn't go around with these phials in my hand, so I'd have a little leather bag hanging on the right side of my skirt, which would be closed by a leather lace, in which I would put these phials. And finally, I would wear, as a coat, cause it can be cold outside, a long black cloak which would touch the ground and wrap itself around my shoulders, tied in the front with a black lace.

I would wear very little make up. A bit of blush, simple, black eyeliner and a bit of red lipstick too, though not too dark, nor too flashy.

I would make my hair grow a few inches longer so that it reached the middle of my back. It would be loose and wavy with a couple of misplaced curls.

I don't have a pic yet but I'll add it later ^^
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
Snapes_girl
1st Year
1st Year
Snapes_girl

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 6274
Real First Name : Nancy
Warning :

House : Slytherin - Where I have always belonged
Crest : Halloween Costume Transfiguration Slythe10
Award Bar :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costume Transfiguration   Halloween Costume Transfiguration EmptySun Oct 29 2006, 20:21

My Renaissance era costume

I will start at the top and work my way down.
My long hair will be braided into two sections. One braid on each side of my head. I will pin it up on both sides to the top of my head to make a crown style hairdo. I will put dried flowers into the braids pinned to the top of my head

My dress is long and floor length and long sleeved. It is a deep scarlet red and made of velvet. It has a low cut front. The bodice laces up in the front in a criss cross pattern with black ribbon. Black lace trims the neckline, bottom of sleeves and the bottom of the dress. I will have a velvet cloak of the matching scarlet color over my dress. The cloak has a hood but the hood will be on my back, not on my head.

My shoes are made of black leather. They are a loafer style.

I am not great at graphics as I only have paint, so you will have to use your imagination to picture the costume.
Back to top Go down
Dancingsunset
1st Year
1st Year
Dancingsunset

Female
Regist. date : 2006-08-03
Number of posts : 8545
Location : Stuck in Octoberland with my amazing husband Anthony
Real First Name : Schizo-Dani and Eryn
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff don't judge us we're still badgers grrr...
Crest : Halloween Costume Transfiguration Huffle10
Award Bar :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue5 / 7005 / 700Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costume Transfiguration   Halloween Costume Transfiguration EmptySun Oct 29 2006, 21:38

Okay Here's mine.

A Gothic Mermaid

From top to bottom. Broken into Five parts: Blouse, tights, skirt, second skirt, And cloak. Next Hair, assesoriers and makeup.

The Blouse Is a long sleave, pale light blue, see through mesh fabrice over a black tank top. When in motin the Fabric gliters as if the water is reflecting the sun. Along the bottom of the shirt beaded seashells and black beads hem around.

Skirt, the skirt is the main aspect of the coustume, a slightly darker blue over a pure white. The bottom is hemed in fou seaweed and small shells. There is a long slit on the right side of the leg all the way up to the thigh, underneath shows the second skirt.

The second skirts perpose is to give the illusion of fins. It is a lighter blue over a pale gray, with a black bead hem. This part of the skirt has a slit up the right leg as well. about half way up.

The tights uderneath are a shimering blue. that are barely see through. to show off a bit of white leg.

The hair is pilled on the head in a small half bun, with the rest of my hair falling down my back. In this hair small strands of seaweed are braided into the locks along with sea shells. The hair is sprayed in glimering mist that also reflects the light.

The Make-up is a blue, black. Blue eyeshadow with black bottoms closest to the eyes. Black eyeliner and masscarea. The face is givin a pale white coverup and blue undertones to simulate an underwater feeling.

Assesories! Blue lace up the legs heels 3 inches(because I'm not tall) that shimer when I walk. They are studded with seashells and black beades there is seaweed that laces along the laces that lace up my legs. NAd that's all.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Halloween Costume Transfiguration Hogwar10
Award Bar :
Halloween Costume Transfiguration Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Halloween Costume Transfiguration Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costume Transfiguration   Halloween Costume Transfiguration EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 05:11

As halloween has now come and gone, this class has now been shut. Well done everyone. your housepoints are as follows

GRYFFINDOR

amberg93: 60

RAVENCLAW

Ilyria: 40
Stephy: 40

HUFFLEPUFF

MarieC: 50
Dancingsunset: 50

SLYTHERIN

Snapes_girl: 40
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costume Transfiguration   Halloween Costume Transfiguration Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Costume Transfiguration
Page 1 of 1