Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSWhat HP RP characters do you play the best? Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

What HP RP characters do you play the best?

Go down 
+21
Voldypants
SmittenKitten
Megan Potter
cookiemonster
Elana
dreamy_feather
LilyFlower
Caroru
Iced Cherriez
polly
Ashes bo bashes
pillowloverchick
MarieC
WaterLily
skuldandy
Padfoot Potter
running_swift
Fated4HP
Moony
Candy
WytchKitty
25 posters
AuthorMessage
WytchKitty
1st Year
1st Year
WytchKitty

Female
Country : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 1993
Real First Name : Tiff
Warning :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin
Crest : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Slythe10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

What HP RP characters do you play the best? Empty
PostSubject: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyThu Mar 09 2006, 07:57

Talking about Rp on some other threads inspired me to ask this question.

What HP RP character or characters (canon or not) do you think you play the best?

I personally don't know as I play a lot of characters What HP RP characters do you play the best? Aabou

LOL but I guess if I am to choose then I feel like the best ones that I play is probably the combination of Harry and Ron (and yes I tend to rp with myself lol) and interraction between the two.

:lol!:

~Kitty :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Candy
1st Year
1st Year
Candy

Female
Country : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-02-25
Number of posts : 1011
Warning :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Huffle10
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyThu Mar 09 2006, 08:18

Lololol I dunno, I play Hermione really well! and I play Becca very well..cause thats my OC XP and..Pansy says I play Draco great, but..I make him to romantic! lololol..

>>

<<

>>

Okay, and Harry is okay and guess..a so-so on me playing him. Hmm lol, I think thats all XP

KITTY YOUR THE BEST RPER OUT THERE YOU ARE THE..

ALMIGHTY MULTIPLE-ROLE OVERLORD!!.....TRESS!

Lol I mean The Almighty Multiple-Role Overlordtress! Cause yoru a girl! XD

Candy
Back to top Go down
Moony
1st Year
1st Year
Moony

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 461
Real First Name : Paige
Warning :

House : gryffindor
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyThu Mar 09 2006, 09:45

I dont know whether i would say that i play it well, but i love to rp with lupin (hence my username lol). Whether it be marauder year or trio year, I do like his character
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Regist. date : 2006-03-05
Number of posts : 5918
Location : Embraced by the dark side, found only in shadows of my evil mind!
Real First Name : Jesse
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyThu Mar 09 2006, 10:59

Duuude when it comes to rping there ain't no better Fated than me.

And my evil torturous Draco is one of my best characters too

Peace,

affraid Jesse affraid
Back to top Go down
running_swift
1st Year
1st Year
running_swift

Female
Country : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Flag_u12
Number of posts : 3744
Real First Name : Lisa
Warning :

House : Gryffindor, NOT out to kill people!
Crest : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Gryffi10
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue34 / 70034 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyThu Mar 09 2006, 11:02

Hey, you DO know that Draco can 't be evil and torturous ALL the time, right? We do love Draco (no, I don't mean you What HP RP characters do you play the best? 410894)

I dunno which character I'd be.... What HP RP characters do you play the best? 436937
Back to top Go down
Padfoot Potter
1st Year
1st Year
Padfoot Potter

Male
Number of posts : 929
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyThu Mar 09 2006, 11:35

Fred weasley. We both can be responable and like to prank!

Last edited by on Sun Mar 12 2006, 10:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skuldandy
3rd Year
3rd Year
skuldandy

Female
Country : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Flag_p12
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 3442
Real First Name : skully!
Warning :

House : Gryffies! <3
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyThu Mar 09 2006, 13:40

well, most people say I play Hermione pretty well cause we're very similar... hermione but I like to play different character wheater I'm good at it or not...

lol

stay cool
Back to top Go down
WaterLily
5th Year
5th Year
WaterLily

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 2853
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptySat Mar 11 2006, 07:03

Just about any character...i like getting into any roles...but i like Lily Evans, Harry, Hermione and Ginny best!
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Country : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Flag_c10
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptySat Mar 11 2006, 08:43

Only those who don't know me ignore which character I play lol (sometimes)

The only character I play in RPG is...... *drum roll* Tonks! *tam dam!* Okay, who didn't know that?

*silence*

Knew it
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
pillowloverchick
3rd Year
3rd Year
pillowloverchick

Female
Number of posts : 1741
Real First Name : Casey
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptySat Mar 11 2006, 09:16

I have been told that I do a funny Ron. I love doing Ginny, I can do her serious and laid back, at least I think I can. lol

My secret, though, is that I only do Draco once in a while. but everytime i've played him, the story turned out great, and everyone liked my draco.

but when ever i get to normal rps, draco is already taken
Back to top Go down
Ashes bo bashes
1st Year
1st Year

Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 153
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptySat Mar 11 2006, 11:33

I dont think I'm all that good....but..I am like...normally Ginny....and sometimes Christina if its marauders. But lik I said..I dont really knonw if I'm actually good...
Back to top Go down
http://asheshp4ever.proboards67.com/index.cgi
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptySat Apr 15 2006, 06:33

I would proberly pkay ginny or luna the best.
Back to top Go down
Iced Cherriez
1st Year
1st Year
Iced Cherriez

Regist. date : 2006-03-10
Number of posts : 72
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyWed Apr 19 2006, 14:20

i think i play Luna the best! only because im so corky like her and i sorta look like her too or so my friend says!! lol
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyThu Apr 20 2006, 13:50

Well, i'm a pretty good Sirius, but i can also be sweet and innocent like... um, erm... HERMIONE!!!!! When i get in touch with the inner girl in me, oh god help us!!!! rofl.

But i can also be a sarcastic and evil person, like Bellatrix.. mwehh mwehh...
Back to top Go down
LilyFlower
5th Year
5th Year
LilyFlower

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 4195
Real First Name : Veronica
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Wand : Vine Wood & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue80 / 70080 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyFri Apr 21 2006, 07:59

In all honesty - you guys KNOW me - I run the rp room lol - but I could play just about anyone and my made up ones - so yeah - I couldn't say which one I played the best.
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astronomy_tower/
dreamy_feather
1st Year
1st Year
dreamy_feather

Regist. date : 2006-04-26
Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyWed Apr 26 2006, 20:45

i don't usually role play but when i do, i play Sevvy Snape the best. some say that we have something in common... i feel flattered, to be compared with the great potions master, the most powerful wizard after lord voldy and dumbledork. but i do hope they don't mean the slimeball trait. 🐸
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyWed Aug 02 2006, 06:44

I play my OC Elana best in the Marauder RP.
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyWed Aug 02 2006, 18:37

when i RPed at HPFF, I was always Marauder-Era Remus.... I made him really funny (at least in my mind lol) and smart... I kind of base him off of the kind of person I would like to be...

and in Trio-Era, I played Ron pretty well.... I made him really clueless but funny at the same time....

:D
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Regist. date : 2006-03-05
Number of posts : 5918
Location : Embraced by the dark side, found only in shadows of my evil mind!
Real First Name : Jesse
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyFri Aug 11 2006, 05:26

Well I think I do rp a decent Draco though I'm not that good. I also do an okay Harry now that I practiced him. And playing as myself or Fated Deathes my oc- well I'm awesome cuz nobody plays Fated like I do :D
Back to top Go down
Megan Potter
1st Year
1st Year
Megan Potter

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-11
Number of posts : 383
Real First Name : Megan
Warning :

House : slytherin vox parselcus
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyMon Feb 12 2007, 16:07

I would prefer to RP someone with a dark side like draco but as he is male I'll go for Pansy maybe
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten
1st Year
1st Year
SmittenKitten

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-17
Number of posts : 94
Real First Name : Whitney
Warning :

House : Slytherin :)
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 08:03

I probably play Hermione and Lily the best. They are my favorites, along with Sirius, I love to be Sirius! And my Maruaders OC: Holly Young. What HP RP characters do you play the best? 436937
Back to top Go down
Voldypants
1st Year
1st Year
Voldypants

Male
Regist. date : 2007-02-19
Number of posts : 14
Real First Name : Matt
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 11:41

Probably vodemort but I don't really rp much
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyMon Feb 19 2007, 13:18

I play the best Sirius and Blaise! lol sadly enough I'm the best guys...

as for OC I'm usually a Hallie Wintrop..XD
Back to top Go down
Snapes_girl
1st Year
1st Year
Snapes_girl

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 6274
Real First Name : Nancy
Warning :

House : Slytherin - Where I have always belonged
Crest : What HP RP characters do you play the best? Slythe10
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyTue Feb 20 2007, 12:25

I am going to have to say Narcissa Malfoy. I play her on another site. I tend to play the more evil characters as to me, they are more fun to play. You can do a lot with them. Narcissa is a lot of fun to play and I try to keep her as true to character as I can.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What HP RP characters do you play the best? Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700What HP RP characters do you play the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyFri Nov 07 2008, 22:03

Im gonna say my character Oddie Riddle... Some people say I'm good at Voldemort but i dont think so..... and than I'm good at doing my other RP chaarcter that I made whose a vampire on another site
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
kpnuts
1st Year
1st Year
kpnuts

Female
Regist. date : 2008-04-15
Number of posts : 2063
Real First Name : Karen. :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor- Where dwell the brave at heart :)
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? EmptyMon Nov 17 2008, 10:59

My only character, Hayley Parker!! XD

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What HP RP characters do you play the best?   What HP RP characters do you play the best? Empty

Back to top Go down

What HP RP characters do you play the best?
Page 1 of 1