Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
things you didn't want to know Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
things you didn't want to know Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
things you didn't want to know Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
things you didn't want to know Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
things you didn't want to know Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
things you didn't want to know Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
things you didn't want to know Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
things you didn't want to know Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
things you didn't want to know Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
things you didn't want to know Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
things you didn't want to know Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
things you didn't want to know Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSthings you didn't want to know Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

things you didn't want to know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 5236
Real First Name : Let's Leave it at Katie... XD
Warning :
things you didn't want to know Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3things you didn't want to know Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor Girlie
Crest : things you didn't want to know Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
things you didn't want to know Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700things you didn't want to know Right_bar_bleue

things you didn't want to know Empty
PostSubject: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyTue Mar 27 2007, 18:35

I thought I would start one of these though I must warn you, it will probably be boring.

March 27 sad

Today was horrible. I went back to school, the first time sense I got sent home sick on Thursday (3rd Period) so naturally, I had alot to make up. I also have ywo tests tomarrow that I didn't know about. I have so much homework it isn't even funny, so much in fact that i shouldn't be doing this right now. It is 8:32 Eastern Time and I still havesnt started two subjects, the hard ones Science and Math. If my mom comes behind me I will be in so much trouble. O wait I stil have to finish social studies too. Joy! Ahhhh! And the friends who are supposed to wait for me like I wait for them so we can walk home together went somewhere with out me, so I had to walk home with my sister. Not cool. Seriously, not cool!

Well yea, that helped vent, now only if i could smack something.. maybe Victoria (who left without me today)jk

--Katie things you didn't want to know Angery_8
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :
things you didn't want to know Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3things you didn't want to know Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
things you didn't want to know Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700things you didn't want to know Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyWed Mar 28 2007, 16:15

Still the day above^^-

I just realized that I have "enrichment" tommarro whihc means i will miss several of my core classes which sucks because I willl have even more make-up work to do and that isn't good, plus i'll miss two tests! Argg!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 28

Well I didn't fall asleep until late last night so I'm really tired today. My mom came home and gave me a hug and stuff then made me a hotdog my favorite. Yumm. Anyway, I didn't have to go to enrichment because I got all upset last night and my momwrite a note, boy I am a drama queen. LOL. Feeling better today, kinda bored though. Maybe I'll add more later.

Katie things you didn't want to know Shrug
Back to top Go down
The5Potters
1st Year
1st Year
The5Potters

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-11
Number of posts : 2978
Real First Name : becca or if your name is Jenn, then Becky....
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR becca is the gryffie with slytherin influnces xD
Award Bar :
things you didn't want to know Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700things you didn't want to know Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyWed Mar 28 2007, 18:13

GRRRRR

I love soccer but sucide sprints, that one wierd up down run thing, 1 time around the whole freaking park, to the fence and back to the other fence, and shuffle around the field twice is just crazy @ practice #2!!!!
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyThu Mar 29 2007, 19:50

March 29

All subs at school today, real enjoyable huh? I managed not to do muck in Gym today, but in home ec. I kicked butt. I'm making a studded duck and it looks amazing so far. All i've done is cut out the peices and sew the beak and feet, but thats still farther then the rest of the class which is good becasue I miss it once a week for Enrichemnt. ANyway, the "popular" group at school had a fight and one of the girls who got upset is in my class so she wouldn't sit with her friends so she sat with me and my friends for the two afternoon classes. When one of her friends came over to ask why she was crying she said nobody told her anything anymore and noone liked her so she had to sit with us (what she actually said was, "you guys wouldn't save me a seat so I had to sit with them") her tone made me want to puke. She made it sound like we were horrible. We didn't have to let her sit at our tables. Arggg! It makes me so mad! Really tired today. Pi day is tommarrow (it was rescheduled due to GEPA testing.)

Katie things you didn't want to know Action-2
Back to top Go down
The5Potters
1st Year
1st Year
The5Potters

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-11
Number of posts : 2978
Real First Name : becca or if your name is Jenn, then Becky....
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR becca is the gryffie with slytherin influnces xD
Award Bar :
things you didn't want to know Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700things you didn't want to know Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyThu Mar 29 2007, 21:03

March 29

Isn't making up with your enemy a good feeling? I don't know....I'm still having trouble processing the whole thing. She gets off the bus all shaken, i show concern and the enxt thing apoligises are flying all over the place. WOw.

I don't knoww........

just wow

and i doubt y'all wanted to hear about this
Back to top Go down
Vicky_Weasley
1st Year
1st Year
Vicky_Weasley

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-18
Number of posts : 315
Real First Name : VICTORIA
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyFri Mar 30 2007, 16:21

april 30, 2007

omg I'm soooo sry. I thought u were gunna walk home l8r cuz u were
staying after to make up a quiz in Englsih. id didnt mean leave without
u! I feel bad nw. sad

Haha Home Ec u worked like a fast duck lol. Omg the whole Amanda thing
was gay. i can't elieve she was like i had to sit with "them" Its like
seroiusly we offered her.

Pie day rocked our sox! too much pie tho!
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptySat Mar 31 2007, 09:17

March 31st

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Anyway yesterday wasn't really that dranatic. We had pi day in mat class a little late becasue of testing but still it was fun except for the part that it was first period. (my stomach hurt so bad!) Then on to normal life.

Today, I have nothing to say yet becasue I just woke up. But'll edit this post later maybe or tommarrow.

Toria- DOn't worry about it I'm over it now
Becca- You might want to strt your own diary thread

<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptySun Apr 01 2007, 10:04

^^Yesterday

It was kind of boring except for when my friends Leanne and Lindsey came over! We had so much fun. We baked this cook cake thing that was delicous and they stayed for dinner where we ates my favorite food then we watched Miss Congeniality then played Manhunt at like 9:00 we were soo cold!

April 1st!

Happy Birthday Fred and George! LOL! Well today I won the lottery, went to mars and adopted a pet hippo. Then I ended world hunger and discovered the cure for cancer. Nogthing much right? So then I decided to create world peace and reverse Global Warming. Once that was over, I wrote a novel about my life and became a world famous belly dancer. APRIL FOOLS!

LOL <3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyTue Apr 03 2007, 15:50

April 3,

Nothing really went on yesterday as it was monday and school started again. On the brightside we only have 4 days of school because of Good Friday. Woot! Woot! LOL. Anyway, today and school we got another new kid 13 this year so far, and she is excellent at double dutch. It was amzing to watch. She isn't in my class though. Nothing extremely excting to tell you about though.

<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyWed Apr 04 2007, 14:14

April 4th

I had a really, totally, tremendously bad day. It started yesterday when I missed Social Studies for flute lessons. We were going to be missing a test/quiz thingy and were supposed to make it up after school. No problem, except for at 3 o' clock I went after school with ym frienda nd he wasn't there.We both had to go, so we left. Apparently, he came back afterwords and gave the test to another girl in my class. But that retard couldn't go and tell me and my friend that he had come back! So today I had Talented and Gifted and had to miss his class. My friend told me at lunch that she got in trouble for not going after school even though he wasn't there. Everyone in my class tol \d me he anted to see me before lunch so, I went to his room and again, he wasn't there. So I went down to band nervous, and upset becasue he is very "vocal" and to be honest I was really scared. What made things worse was Talented and Gifted is not my favorite class, and I usually leave it feeling bad, today was no exception. When I did get down to band everybody asked me if i had talked to him. I said no, and they went o0o wow your gunna be in trouble, and I started crying because I had Talented and Gifted then I Science test that I wasn't prepared for, and I was up late last night studying so I was very overwhelmed. In any case, my music teacher made it a bigger deal when she saw me crying by telling me she would talk to him. THat made me scared because I thought he would be mad at me for that. After lunch I went up to his room and he was there and then he lectured me and stuffm\, which made me cry again, and now I have to take it tomarrow and "make sure it never happens again". Then I had music class and we had a test which I know I didn't do good on. So I'm really stressed out right now.

</3 Katie
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : things you didn't want to know Ravenc10
Award Bar :
things you didn't want to know Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700things you didn't want to know Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyWed Apr 04 2007, 14:36

What a jerky teacher! I thinks its very unprofessional of him to have your classmates pass on the message that he wanted to see you before lunch, and then to not show up is irresponsible. Perhaps he's on a bit of a power trip? Anyway, as Scarlett O'Hara would say, tomorrow is another day! By Monday, all of this will have blown over, and you'll be fine again. Remember you are talented and gifted, that has to count for something. things you didn't want to know 436937
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptySat Apr 07 2007, 09:30

April 7,

I haven't wrot ein a few days and a lot has happened. First, Thanx Kate, it really emans alot.

Okay, well my last entry was on a Wednseday in my time zone and thursday was just as bad. I got though the morning ok, but I had another horrible lunch. I didn't do my second current event for that same teacher so I was all stressed out again, but i didn't cry, but that took an efffort. Anyway, I went to his class and I took the quiz I had to make up and I did it very slowly giving my group the oppertunity to go up and present theres but they were the last group so I couldn't stall much longer, and just handed it in. I don't know how i think I didn becasue I was sort of in such a panicked state I don't remember anything. When I walked to his desk to hand it in, I didn't say anything, and i guess I looked upset becasue when everybody had finished she came over to me and hugged me, and the class started talking and everyhting. But I don't know. I could have sworn i saw him looking at me, and I all I did was put my head down and stuff because i had such a headache and stomach ache. Idk. But the more I think about it, I really regret crying in front of him, and now I am like really embaressed. Its amazing becasue at Band on Wednesday my sister saw mw crying and stuff and she came over but I dont think she told my mom. Thank God, but idk its weird now. And parent - teacher confrences are this week and wow I'm nervous about when my mom goes in to talk to him. AAAHHHHHHH!

Still stressed out. Anyway Easter is tomarrow so hopefully ZI 'll forget about it and get over it. Sorry, this has been so long about me feeling sorry for myself. I usually hate to show people how upset I get with myself, but hardly anyone will read this and if id din't i would explode.

<Z3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptySun Apr 08 2007, 12:45

April 8, 2007

Happy Easter! I still can't find any of the Easter Eggs! I know other people have. Anyway, its been a relaxing day, we went to church then to my Pop-Pops and aunts house. My G-ma and G-pa and aunt and cousins are coming over soon so I'll have to get off.

<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyMon Apr 09 2007, 13:37

April 9,

We figured out that the three dried fruits are dates (w'e they are), raisens, and prunes. Ask Tori aka Vicky Weasley. Anyway, today was ok, a little boring, but ok. Report cards come out in two days (on Wendseday) so i found out what i'm getting.

Math~ A- ~90%
Music~A+~100%
English~A-~92%

So, yea, nothing really to talk about.

<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyWed Apr 11 2007, 11:19

April 11, 2007

Today we were supposed to get report cards, but we didnt. So yea. Its a half day and tomarrow i will be goin out to lunch. My mom has parent teacher confrences tomarrow. EWww.

<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyThu Apr 12 2007, 17:18

April 12

Okay, report cards came out today

Math- A-
English- A
Social Studies- A
Science- A-
Music- A+
Instrument- A-
Home Ec- A
Spanish- A+

Okay. Well my parents had confrences, and the teacher who was mean to me above^ said that I was too quiet in class, and I was one of his favorite students. I was like w/e. Teachers. I'm happy though becasue I got reccommended for Algabra next year. Yay. Nothing really else to say, except that my friends Angela and Toria/ Vicky_Weasley, came over and we played DVD clue. LOL. It was so much fun.
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyMon Apr 23 2007, 08:46

April 23, 2007

Whoa, i haven't updated in a while. I guess I go through that with websites I join. I'm usually into it for like two weeks then forget about it. But the HE has really kept my interest, (which is a good thing). Now I am on Psring Break and have been busy with my friends ever since Friday when we got off from school. It sreally great to sleep late and not have to worry about homework!
Today I'm going on a girls day out with my best friend, my little sister and her little sister who are also best friends. It should be lots of fun. Bothing else to say...

<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptySat Jun 16 2007, 15:53

I haven't updated in a really long time. Actually, I haven't really been active lately. (SORRY!) With finals and stuff, and I kinda lost intrest for a bit. At least it was only a few weeks, Then I mad eprefect and I remembered how much fun I have here, and now I'm back. FOR GOOD! But, while I was away, I wasn't totally gone. I was, and still are, obsessed with LotGD! I have been going on it like at least twice a day, everyday. Its so fun! Nothing really has happened to me though, except, now I'm getting glasses, ( I have to pick them up tomarrow (EWW)) and I only have two days of school left. Just monday and tuesday. Then I'll be in 8th Grade! Yay!

--Katie <3
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptySat Jan 26 2008, 13:37

January 26, 2008

I knew that I would forget about this Diary after a while. I usually do. My bad! Anyway, I decided to start by saying that I am now in 8th grade and 14! Tomarrow I have a entrance exam for a special high school for the Talented and Gifted. I don't think that I'm going to get in, but it's worth a shot. I really don't want to go to my local high school because of all the drama of my friends and stuff so it would be like a new beginning. :]

Speaking of my friends, we've had a lot of drama lately because of a girl named Amanda who was really popular last year but all her friends abandoned her so she started hanging out with us. And then my best friend Angela started acting all weird to impress her and it got really out of control. But it's better now.

That's about it!

<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyTue Jan 29 2008, 19:04

January 28, 2007

Today was to be expected. Nothing interesting happened. Except for I had flute which I hate in case you didn't know, and I was going to miss spanish for it. My spanish teacher needed us to make up a test before we went which got the music teacher mad.. so she took it out on us. And I didn't really mind because I hate her and it was funny. She really hates me though.
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-14
Number of posts : 5673
Real First Name : Cassandra (aka. Cassie, Casey, Cass, Case)
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyTue Jan 29 2008, 19:05

That's soooo sad! My spanish teacher hated me at the beginning of last year, then loved me towards the end, hated me at the beginning of this year, and now she loves me! *rolls eyes* teachers!
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyTue Jan 29 2008, 19:08

My spanish teacher doesn't hate me, my music teacher does. She blames everything on me and stuff, and I really don't care because she can't do anything and all the other teachers hate her so it's fun to complain about her.

I love my spanish teacher. She's really nice and we never do any work. She just tells stories most of the time. She like hates the hwole school so she complains about it. It's hilarius. Spanish is like a joke at my school and no one cares. XD
Back to top Go down
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-14
Number of posts : 5673
Real First Name : Cassandra (aka. Cassie, Casey, Cass, Case)
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyTue Jan 29 2008, 19:18

Lucky. My school takes languages sooo seriously and if you fail it then you have to take an extra period of it to help you learn. And all the teachers are horirble and love giving you homework and work!
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyWed Jan 30 2008, 16:07

January 30, 2008

Today we got our report cards. Fun. I got straight A's excpet for Algebra Honors because I'm doubling up on math. I have a B in that. Usually I would be really upset about getting a B but since it's a high school level course I'm takin in eight grade, I'm okay with it.

Tomarrow is my Algebra mid-term and I am soo nervous. It's a two-period test and my first ever midterm so it's a little scary.

<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 09:47

I know i haven't been here in a while. Sorry! I've been busy.

I applied to a super competative charter high school that I've wanted to go to since I was eight and I didn't get in. So I've literally been crying for 3 days... it's really disappointing because I wanted it sooo bad, more than I've ever wanted anything. So now I have to go to the public high school and I really don't want too... *whines*

Anyway, I've had the past two days off from school because it's President's day, most schools have the whole week off but no! *whines somemore*

Yeah, my life is really boring.... lol

<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't want to know   things you didn't want to know Empty

Back to top Go down

things you didn't want to know
Page 1 of 1