Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSBritains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent

Go down 
+5
cookiemonster
Ellemanae
Rigby Dumbledore
Amy
Elfie Dumbledore
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Empty
PostSubject: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyMon Jun 11 2007, 16:22

Im fully aware that this is possibly only showing in Britain at the moment, though knowing Simon Cowell, it'll soon be hitting America.

Is anyone else watching this? I think it is brilliant. A tallent show as such for all ages, and some have been so silly, whilst others are brilliant - like that 4 year old girl - she was so sweet!

Last edited by on Tue Jun 19 2007, 03:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyMon Jun 11 2007, 16:25

I'm really enjoying this - finding it a lot more interesting than The X Factor which is just singing.

I actually think it was already in the USA: http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/

No Simon Cowell there, but Piers Morgan still did it. I think Simon was behind it though.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Country : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Ravenc10
Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyMon Jun 11 2007, 19:31

Yup, there was an America's got talent, Simon was behind it and I think Sharon Osbourne is going to do the upcoming 2nd season
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Ellemanae
1st Year
1st Year
Ellemanae

Female
Regist. date : 2007-06-04
Number of posts : 996
Real First Name : Chelle
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Huffle10
Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue46 / 70046 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 02:55

I love Britains got talent. It is so funny when people think they have talent and it is obvious they haven't. I love the group dances and the children the best. Its great how it is open for all ages. I was sure about that 70 year old rapper lady though, she was slightly scary :D
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 08:35

Yah, it was here last year... I thought it was terrible Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent 436937

All of these people that had no talent.... and all of those people got really far! Didn't the rapping granny get into the final round? She was ridiculous!

Guh. Maybe Britain has more talent than we do... then you'll be spared the horror I had to sit through when I watched it with my cousins Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent 436937
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Gryffi10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 08:38

America had a rapping granny too??

I think Ellemanae was talking about the rapping granny here in England :D

I actually find it really funny when they have no talent...that's what makes it entertaining.

What did the US winner get in the end?

The winner of Britain's Got Talent gets to perform at the Royal Variety Show
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 08:45

Yah, there was a rapping granny.... ugh.... haha

I think the winner, who was actually a veeerryyy good singer, got a million dollars and some contract thing...

I don't know why, but it seems like that's the prize that every reality show gives to the winner here in the US Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent 436937
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyWed Jun 13 2007, 11:30

They also get 100 thousand pounds if they win.
aww that little girl was so cute she is such a good singer
you know the boy on the drums whom ant and dec took it in there liberty to make sure he got to the next round i really do agree with simon hes good but he needs a band lol!
but he was cute XD
Back to top Go down
Ellemanae
1st Year
1st Year
Ellemanae

Female
Regist. date : 2007-06-04
Number of posts : 996
Real First Name : Chelle
Warning :

Crest : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Huffle10
Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue46 / 70046 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 03:10

I was annoyed with the winner of the Britains got talent. I agree that the opera singer was really good, but he was nothing new. Ive seen acts like that thousands of times before. Personally I wish that little girl had won
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 03:37

Me too the Queen always has opra singers doing acts for her and the little girl was so sweet and talented.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Hogwar10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyWed Jul 04 2007, 15:36

America's got talent has been showing here in England and I have got to admit, it is so funny, though there are some weird people on there - like the man who put scorpions down his trousers shock Mad! lol
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
jedichick
1st Year
1st Year
jedichick

Female
Regist. date : 2006-12-01
Number of posts : 201
Real First Name : Taylore
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyWed Jul 11 2007, 22:18

on America's got talent did ne 1 see Boy Shakira lol that was the funniest thing i have ever seen. Here's the link if you want to see it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qYIAHC3Lk&mode=related&search=
It should wrk
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyThu Jul 12 2007, 07:54

On the advert for americas got talent someone was hoping around in cricles on them bum and it made me laugh hehe XD
Back to top Go down
Sage and Onion
1st Year
1st Year
Sage and Onion

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-08
Number of posts : 122
Real First Name : Faye
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyMon Nov 12 2007, 13:48

I loved the American one it was much better than the England one
Back to top Go down
kathrineee_anne
5th Year
5th Year
kathrineee_anne

Female
Country : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-08-11
Number of posts : 4857
Real First Name : Katherine
Warning :

House : slytherin.
Crest : Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Slythe10
Wand : Willow and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Left_bar_bleue16 / 70016 / 700Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent EmptyFri Nov 23 2007, 12:26

I love this show!! On the American one, I saw an episode with a "Rapping Granny". lemme tell you, she was reallllly good! haha
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/rpg_underground
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent   Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent Empty

Back to top Go down

Britains Got Talent and Americas Got Talent
Page 1 of 1