Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSWhat one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?

Go down 
+23
BookMasterJMV
Ramiela
stephy
Traci=Ronlover102
Rigby Dumbledore
Wolverine
Brunette
Elfie Dumbledore
Severus Snape
The5Potters
Cheery
amberg93
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
cookiemonster
drkangelcat
Legendary
Snapes_girl
littleprincess_01
polly
SilverLady
jennifer williams
Caroru
Amy
27 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Empty
PostSubject: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 08:14

So I was thinking earlier (as you do) about how HE came to be made, and how I came to be a part of it etc. And then I got thinking, what might have stopped me finding HE? So that is the question of this thread.

I was on HE from the start, pretty shortly after Sharon created it. This was back in the HPFF days, and I'd met and chatted to quite a few people on their chatroom.

So the one thing that may have stopped me finding HE is not going into the HPFF chat on the day that I did. Perhaps if I had left it until the next day or even gone in the day before, I may not have clicked with Sharon, Lisa, Marie and the others in the same way.

What is the one thing that may have stopped you from finding HE?

(weird thread, I know, but my train of thoughts led me to it.. Blame my brain :D)
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 08:23

Being bored and not come in the middle of the night to HPFF chatroom and been persuaded to join xD
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Country : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Crest : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Huffle10
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 08:45

Ironically enough...the hurricane Katrina lol If it werent for the hurricane, I wouldn't be at some strangers house very bored and finding hpff. And without finding that I never would have found out about HE!
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Country : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Flag_r10
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 08:50

hmmm well I basically started searching for another HP forum when the forum I was active on got veeery inactive. So I guess you can say, had the other forum been more active, I would have never found my way to here! .. scary thought, ha? :D
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 09:36

Well i was on HPFF and some randommer left a comment on one of my fictions telling me to add her and stuff. We talked become friends and she asked me weather i had heard of this site gave me the link and i became a member.
Soooooooooooooo if ballet all the way had not left me a comment i wouldent be here.
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 10:40

Urrr...if i hadnt made friends with Elly?

Or....if amy hadnt signed up.

xD
Back to top Go down
Snapes_girl
1st Year
1st Year
Snapes_girl

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 6274
Real First Name : Nancy
Warning :

House : Slytherin - Where I have always belonged
Crest : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Slythe10
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 14:07

If I hadn't have joined an old HP forum (Which name I will not mention here) that had a certain female member who created a graphics forum then I wouldn't have seen Amy's post there (at the graphics forum) that had a link to the wonderful land of HE.

I am no longer a member of the other HP site. The admin there was a complete whacko and stalker and when I joined here I didn't even add my correct personal information right off with fear he might recognize me. I did later on though. lol Never told anyone that so, well, now you know.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
1st Year
1st Year
Legendary

Male
Regist. date : 2007-01-24
Number of posts : 1218
Real First Name : Anthony
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Wand : Cherry and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 14:22

If I hadn't got online way back in Janurary one night I would have never found out about HE. I was never one to venture online very often, but on that night I was bored and decided I would kill time browsing the internet. And alas, I ran into Lily and we talked for awhile became friends. and a week or two later we discovered we both had a like of Harry Potter, which I have to give thanks to my sister Gabby for that, she is the one who introduced me to the world of JK's brilliant mind. But anyway, once Lily found out I shared her interest in all things Harry Potter she told me about HE, a site she was a member of and head of one of the houses. I then joined a few days later and have since made friends with some wonderful people. So thank you Lily for introducing me to this site, and I am honored to have become friends with the many people I have met on HE.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-01
Number of posts : 4340
Real First Name : Cat
Warning :

House : Slytherin's Official Nut
Wand : Willow & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue68 / 70068 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 14:37

If I hadn't have been the kind of person to welcome newcomers to a HP site called acciofirebolt, then I would have never run across a certain person who had the link in their sig (since they never did post later on that i know of). I don't knnow who this mysterious person was, but I think it might be one awesome person on her, but won't say cause I don't want to sound like an idiot lol. I almost didn't even join when I saw the link, but the forum I was on was barely active and HE is wayyyyy better anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://drkangelkitty.deviantart.com
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 14:57

Hm... if I hadn't been on the HPFF chat when Elfie was, back when they still had a chatroom What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? 436937

I might have been doing other things and never found out about this site haha
Back to top Go down
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
5th Year
5th Year
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Female
Regist. date : 2006-11-15
Number of posts : 2677
Real First Name : Jessie
Warning :

House : Slytherin, where else?
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 15:01

If I'd never gotten into HP. Like most of you know, (I've said it plenty of times lol) I'm a closet fan. I used to abosolutely loath the HP series, and now I'm obessed. Weird huh? lol Well I got a link to a site called quizilla from a friend of mine, and (even though it's not for HP) a lot of people post HP quizzes, stories, etc. on it. I came across many, many, many HP fanfictions that I started reading, and the series started growing on me. So I pulled out the first 4 books (which my mom bought for me forever ago in a desperate attempt to get me to enjoy reading lol) and read them all in about a week. For 5 & 6 I used spoilers online. (I now own the books; school book fair XD) After getting tired of reading the same stories, taking the same quizzes over and over again, I searched 'Harry Potter Fan Site' (I think that's what I searched...) on google, and was led to the wonder that is HE. :D And the rest, is history. lol
Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Country : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 17:18

Not being friends with Traci. Honestly, I was on hpff but I dispised going into chat for the sole reason that I never felt welcome there, every time I went in I was ignored and felt out of place. Traci, on the other hand, was always in chat chatting away with people. She got invited to join H.E. and forced me to join as well, if she hadn't I wouldn't have joined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Cheery
1st Year
1st Year
Cheery

Female
Number of posts : 1691
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 20:12

...This goes way back into my history. lol. Okay, two things actually would've kept me from the site.
1. If my sister hadn't gotten into the series, along with my mom. I started reading the first book 6 years ago, I guess and I've liked it ever since.
2. If I hadn't been friends with Tailer(ThatBlondeChick) way back when she moved to my school in third grade. She's the one who found HPFF when I was in sixth grade, I think and told me that I had to join, so I did. Then, if it wasn't for their chatroom, I wouldn't have found Sharon and become her Cheery. When she made this site, I was debating on whether I wanted to join, since it was so new, but now I'm glad that I did. So...Thanks Tai for this! xD ...Oh and that family of mine, but they're not that important right now....xD Kidding.
Back to top Go down
The5Potters
1st Year
1st Year
The5Potters

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-11
Number of posts : 2978
Real First Name : becca or if your name is Jenn, then Becky....
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR becca is the gryffie with slytherin influnces xD
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 19 2007, 21:01

HAHA if i hadn't ordered the series in fourth grade to read. I used to hate all the harry potter hype on the news. Oh and if i never signed up at HPFF, i followed Amy's link to HE so...
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
5th Year
5th Year
Severus Snape

Male
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 2829
Real First Name : Mick
Warning :

House : Slytherin Ex-Head and back to second head!
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue20 / 70020 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyWed Jun 20 2007, 10:44

If I had never met sharon. After that it was a must to join the site (or a possible divorce before we had even married!!)
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Hogwar10
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyWed Jun 20 2007, 10:47

One main thing that would have stopped me is if I hadn't created it!

Although the events beforehand lead me to making it, so I guess these are all part of it.

* If I had never got into the Harry Potter series
* If I had never searched for HP forums and come across HPFF
* If I had searched loads of forums never finding one that encorperated everything I wanted
* If I had never met Amy, Lisa and Marie and then everyone else
* If a certain forums moderators were nicer this was probably the last thing that lead me here)
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Brunette
1st Year
1st Year
Brunette

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-24
Number of posts : 1795
Real First Name : Holly
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptySun Jun 24 2007, 17:45

I wouldn't be here if I hadn't gotten into a fight with Harry and stormed into my room to browse the net to blow off some steam. Then, if I hadn't decided to read one of Sharon's fics I wouldn't have found the link to the site!
Back to top Go down
Wolverine
1st Year
1st Year
Wolverine

Male
Regist. date : 2006-10-06
Number of posts : 58
Real First Name : H A R R Y....im not lying
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 26 2007, 21:22

I wouldn't be here if my annoying sister Holly hadn't introduce me to you all and begged me to join.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyTue Jun 26 2007, 21:47

If I didn't work with Ame I doubt that I ever would have found this site, and she walked me through it when I first joined and didn't have a clue what to do!
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Traci=Ronlover102
1st Year
1st Year
Traci=Ronlover102

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-25
Number of posts : 3116
Real First Name : Traci
Warning :

Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptySun Jul 08 2007, 08:57

Really if I hadn't been friends with Amby. She intoduced to me to hpff and without her Goodness knows what I would be doing.

And alot of it if I wasn't so talkative and liked to talk to Elfie. I came in the chat at the right time because Elfie was in there telling everyone about her new site. So i went to join. I have been here since the start basically. So if I didnt have that perfect timing...
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptySat Jul 14 2007, 23:51

well if the day that i had become bored and i had started to look up harry potter quizes.... then that lead me to looking up hogwarts quizes and that lead me to coming to this site..

so if i wasnt bored and looking up hp stuff then i would have never came to this site
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Ramiela
1st Year
1st Year
Ramiela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-06
Number of posts : 488
Real First Name : Ramiela or Rama
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyFri Aug 10 2007, 21:11

Well, if I hadn't been so bored surfing the net and if I didn't accidentally press on a link that sent me here, then I wouldn't be here.
Back to top Go down
BookMasterJMV
1st Year
1st Year
BookMasterJMV

Male
Regist. date : 2007-08-09
Number of posts : 2691
Real First Name : Justin
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw - Home of the Eagles
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyFri Aug 10 2007, 21:20

If I had not have been curious and checked out the list of Three-Tasks's affiliates, I would've never found you crazy bunch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mypubliclibrary.com
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Country : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Flag_c10
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

Crest : What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Huffle10
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptyFri Aug 10 2007, 22:40

Well, if we start the evasive way, I suppose the main thing that would have kept me from this site is if I hadn't learned English XD

Then, it'd be if I hadn't started looking up fanfiction and found HPFF

If I hadn't asked for Sharon's banner making skill in HPFF chatroom

If I hadn't become friend with Sharon, Amy, Lisa and Etta afterward

Or just if I'd been lazy and decided not to join another board while I was on so many already XD

But I guess my friendship with Sharon and the girls is what influenced it the most...
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
dragonweaver
2nd Year
2nd Year
dragonweaver

Female
Regist. date : 2007-06-22
Number of posts : 2895
Real First Name : Ingrid
Warning :

Wand : Ash and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue7 / 7007 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptySat Aug 11 2007, 22:46

i never went on Yahoo! answers... (that's where someone said to come here)
i never read HP books
i never read fanfiction for HP
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~veliakaida
magicguy93
1st Year
1st Year
magicguy93

Male
Regist. date : 2007-02-11
Number of posts : 6766
Location : Trying to escape from the insane asylum that I call school.
Real First Name : Chris
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR BUT RAVENCLAW AT HEART
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptySun Aug 12 2007, 16:09

If I didn't share a email account with my friend and saw that she had joined HPFF I wouldn't have joined and then I wouldn't be able to find HE.
Back to top Go down
http://magic-world.nice-forum.net
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? EmptySun Aug 19 2007, 13:58

I went into the HPFF chat one day and met Emma and a few other HErs and over the next few weeks became closer with them. And it was Emma who gave me the link to the site...so I guess if I hadn't joined HPFF and gone into chat I wouldn't be here!
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?   What one thing may have stopped you finding HE? Empty

Back to top Go down

What one thing may have stopped you finding HE?
Page 1 of 1