Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSThe Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Right_bar_bleue

The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 15:51

Myself and Rai are doing an exchange, meaning that I will watch a series of Charmed, and he will watch two series of Doctor Who.

This is just a thread to track our progress!

Anybody else who wants to do an exchange with someone of their favourite TV Show, just make yourself a thread The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange 436937
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Raistlin The Wizard
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Crest : The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Slythe10
Award Bar :
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptyThu Jun 28 2007, 17:11

Okay I've just watched Episode No 1. "Rose"!

Well as much as I'd like to I still have not left my DW hate!
c'mon dummies?????
I mean the doctor is so like ugh and rose ugh
Ohh I like Rose's mother though! xD
And being able to undsertand through the accent was a plus.
Scenes from the next episode seemed interesting though I shall wait fro amy to see an epi of Charmed first
Dw is a show I could like really, I like the them but but the doctor is so ugh I still can't get over it.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptyThu Jun 28 2007, 17:14

The 'dummies' were great! They creep me out, because I hate things that are supposed to be inanimate moving, like shop mannequins or puppets *shudder*

Anyway, I agree..this is not the best episode in the series. I don't quite understand why you hate the Doctor so much...is it because you think he is ugly? Cos that's kinda mean :D

And I shall watch Charmed tomorrow, I think.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptyThu Jun 28 2007, 17:18

I don't know if it's the 'uglytiness' (my word okay?) it's just just so ugh and ugh and pluus ugh I don't know, maybe a person gets use to it with time...
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptyThu Jun 28 2007, 18:19

Random comments as I watch, so don't expect these to be coherent:

-I feel like I've missed something with them going on about this Prue
-The part where it cuts to a creepy cave, robed man and a barely clad woman comes across as quite...cheesy
-I don't really get the references to things like Charmed Ones and Whitelighters
-It is keeping me interested, because of the plot with the girl wearing white
-The demon thingy is weird looking...kinda reminds me of the weevil thing from Torchwood : He's kind of comical, rather than scary.
-Who are the elders?
-Piper is kind of whiny

OK, got to the end of the episode. It hasn't made me sit back and go "Wow" (like Doctor Who does :D), but it has intrigued me and I will carry on watching. Your turn Rai!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptyThu Jun 28 2007, 18:33

Okay i'll go through some explanations then :

-I feel like I've missed something with them going on about this Prue

Spoiler:

-The part where it cuts to a creepy cave, robed man and a barely clad woman comes across as quite...cheesy

lolol cheesy strikes everyone even the best xD

-I don't really get the references to things like Charmed Ones and Whitelighters

The sisters are the Charmed ones, and a prophecy said that they were bound to vanish great evil, the strenght of the sisters lies on the power of 3, the power of the 3 sisters together, they are not complete if they're not 3.

Whitelighters are a kind of guardian angels, they protect witches and other protegees which are bound to do good things in the future they can orb (teleportation) and they can heal.

-It is keeping me interested, because of the plot with the girl wearing white

Good I thought the idea of a new characterswould make you more interesting and not feeling you missed everything there was to know before.

-The demon thingy is weird looking...kinda reminds me of the weevil thing from Torchwood : He's kind of comical, rather than scary.

I agree not the best demon looking xD

-Who are the elders?

Well they're like wise people, like a power from above, a whitelighter can ascend to be an elder.

-Piper is kind of whiny

Piper will grow up much more, she just miss prue cuz they were really close together but trust me piper is a fighter, there's so much more to see in her.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptyFri Jun 29 2007, 09:23

Thanks for explaining those few things.

I'm watching part two of the first episode now, so here goes with the comments again:

-So...cheesiness with the woman in the bikini and the robed man again. I'm just finding those a little too 'comic book villain'.
-HE BURNT THE BIRD!
-One thing I don't get is if that guy (Leo? Cole?) was able to go to Timbuktoo and find the Cortez person pretty quickly, why doesn't he know where to find Paige?
-Can you explain a bit of the history behind the characters? Like Leo and Cole - how did they come to be involved? The same with the good cop (can't remember his name).
-What exactly is the source?
-
Spoiler:
-
Spoiler:
-I found it a bit weird that the ghost of their mum suddenly became sentient

Ok, episode over. It's good. It still hasn't fully hooked me so that I go "argh, must watch next episode now!" (like doctor who does), but I do want to find out the rest of what happens.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptyFri Jun 29 2007, 11:16

loooooool yeah poor bird! and we'll get better villains you just wait...

well cole could trace cortez cuz well for instance he knew cortez already so he could trace it somehow or follow the 'magic path' left by phoebe's charm i don't know xD

Spoiler:

Cole i honestly don't know how he come to part, i only know he's a demon and that phoebe's in love with him, but 'I'll say we will still see a lot about him, I LOVE COLE!!!!!!!

well the ghost mum left the magical circle so, kinda of a 'charmed' uniqueness xD

Blah i guess it's time for me to go watch the 2nd epi of Doctor Who then... wish me luck

IT'S TOXIC BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YEAH britney Speats on DW why haven't anyone told me this before? They could have saved a lot of trouble trying to convince me!

Okay i just watched epi 2 "The End of the World" which is far by far better than the 1st one!

I'm still not in love for either Rose or the Doctor but the aliens costumes are great and I loved loved Cassandra!

Plus point for tainted love too
downside 'i give you r air from my lounges'??? no no no no
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptyFri Jun 29 2007, 12:17

Yay, glad you're starting to like it. The next episode we go BACK in time, which is really great. The third episode is really good.

About the "air from my lungs", I think that was just so Jabe could analyse him and then drop cryptic clues as to his past.

Hehe Cassandra's a great baddy - and I'll just mention that we've perhaps not seen the last of her The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Devil (though she'll be absent for some time)

Ooh, and after the third episode, there's a great two-parter!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptySun Jul 01 2007, 12:07

Okay I just saw epi 3, not bad, Rose annoyed the heck out of me in this episode though

On the other hand I related to the doctor more on this epi

DW hasn't still strike me, I still paused several times duing the epi...
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptySun Jul 01 2007, 12:20

I'm sad you don't seem to be enjoying it that much, because it is a programme that I really do enjoy sad

No other comments on that episode, or the gelth? Why did Rose annoy you?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptySun Jul 01 2007, 12:44

'Pitty the gelth'???????

I didn't quite get such a good vibe in this 'past' that I did in the 'future' with the aliens

I don't know the way she behaved in this epi,it annoyed me and the 'weird motherly' protection of the maid.

Scenes of the next epi did sound promising though...
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange EmptySun Jul 01 2007, 12:51

Aliens of London/World War Three are great episodes, we get Mickey back for a bit and Annette Badland is really creepy as a baddy.

Ohh...then after that you get "Dalek" - introduced to the most-feared television villain of all time. That's a good episode, definitely. The Long Game comes after that...which I don't think is the best of episodes, followed by Father's Day - more emotional than a lot of the previous episodes. Oh and then! THE best two episodes of Doctor Who ever! The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances are fantastic, and very eery...

I'm going to try and watch the next episode of Charmed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange   The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Who/Charmed Exchange
Page 1 of 1