Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
The Final Battle As Told By... Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSThe Final Battle As Told By... Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

The Final Battle As Told By...

Go down 
+5
drkangelcat
dragonweaver
magicguy93
The5Potters
Rigby Dumbledore
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : The Final Battle As Told By... Ravenc10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

The Final Battle As Told By... Empty
PostSubject: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptyFri Aug 03 2007, 11:06

There are two sides to every battle, and a million different stories and points of view....

I want you to write your version of the final battle in the Deathly Hallows. You may do this from either a canon or non-canon character's point of view. The only character that I am not allowing is obviously Harry Potter as his is given in the actual book. Describe what you saw, who you battled and how you felt (assuming you survived) at the end. Be as detailed as possible! I want at least 500 words, but as always there will be no limit if you want to add more. I will be checking for spelling and grammer, but I will give a little room for error. This class will be worth 50 points.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10 2007, 20:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
The5Potters
1st Year
1st Year
The5Potters

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-11
Number of posts : 2978
Real First Name : becca or if your name is Jenn, then Becky....
Warning :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

House : GRYFFINDOR becca is the gryffie with slytherin influnces xD
Award Bar :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptyFri Aug 03 2007, 20:01

The Final Battle as told by

(sophia - Non-canon)

I am not an easily scared person. No, I would even go as far as to say that I was rather amused by the things that often scared my peers. As a seventeen year old student at Hogwarts, you just got used to scary things. All year we’d been suffering with that Severus Snape as our headmaster. The Carrows were worse, with their insane ideas of punishment that often left outspoken people like myself in more danger then we would at home. Alright, I can admit that was wrong. I would’ve probably been in more danger at home than I had been at school all year. If there was one thing that you had to give Snape, it was the fact that we had been safe all year in the school, even with the punishments.
“Soph,” my best friend placed her hand on my arm, bringing me back into what was the world I was living in.
Tonight, however, we students were anything and everything except safe. I took a deep breath, and got ready to come out of the place Annabelle and I had taken cover in. It was a battle, Lord Voldemort and hs followers against us. I shuddered, for I was scared right then and there. “Sophia,” Anna started, “Come on, we have to move.”
I nodded, slowly starting to crawl out of our hiding place and toward another one that looked good enough. Anna stood up and ran for it, and I couldn’t figure out why. “Sophia, come on! Now!” she called urgently, but still quietly.
I jumped to my feet as if I had been imperioed, and ran with her. Annabelle went past the hiding place that I thought would make do. I felt the tears want to fall as I saw everyone who had been lost in the fighting. Anna herself had a hard look on her face, as if avoiding looking at the bodies of the dead, and the injured around. Suddenly, Anna grabbed my arm and jerked us behind something big that I didn’t care to recognize at that moment. “What is wrong with you, Sophia? You aren’t thinking, and I’m getting tired of doing everything!” She paused to see if I was going to say anything. I didn’t. “Dang it, Soph, talk to me!”
“Where’s Aaron?” I asked suddenly, my thoughts had just turned to our other best friend.
Anna’s face twisted into horror. “I-I don’t know….he was fighting someone….and then he was gone.”
“You don’t think?” I just implied what I could not bring myself to say.
“Let’s not think about the negatives,” She told me. “We have to think about getting out of here alive.”
“What about Aaron?” I said angrily to her.
Her response was cut off by a cold snake like voice talking ever so calmly. I shuddered as I listened to the message. We had so little too time to regroup. What were we supposed to do now? “Come one, Sophia. Let’s look for Aaron.”
I nodded, happy that she was taking some interest in where our friend was. We moved quickly, scanning for his face anywhere and everywhere. And then I gasped. “NO!” I yelled as I ran over to where his body was. “Not Aaron! Not Aaron!”
Annabella dropped to her knees at my side, wrapping her arms around me with a hug. “He can’t be dead,” I managed to get out, now crying , letting the tears I had been holding back fall. “There was so much left for him, Annabelle!”
“I know, I know,” she soothed, I could hear her voice cracking as she too let her own tears fall.
“What are we going to do?” I asked her quietly, shaking slightly.
“We’re going to leave, now. We’re going to take Aaron’s body and leave,” she told me slowly, after allowing herself a few seconds to think.
I thought for a minute, my head swimming. It would’ve been so easy to leave, so easy to run away as fast as we could and never come back. We could leave everyone else here in our dust, I was sure a lot of people were as well. “No,” I stuttered out, pushing her hug away and standing up.
“What?” Annabelle asked, a confused looking taking over her face.
“ I said no. We can’t back out now.”
“Yes we can,” she protested.
“We may be just two seventeen year old girls who only know an ounce about fighting this stuff, but we have to stay! We have to help all we can,” I cried to her. “We have to do it for Aaron.”
This shut her up so she could think. Aaron had meant so much to us both, he’d been our best friend for years. In fact, Aaron had been the one who made Annabelle and I go from hating each other to being some of the best friends ever possible. “Alright, fine. I’ll stay if you are,” Anna finally muttered out.
I threw myself into hugging her tightly. I finally pulled away and started moving toward the hospital wing. “You think that there will be others there?” I asked Anna.
“In the hospital wing?” She paused to watch me nod. “Yeah, I’m sure there will be others there. Sounds sensible enough.”
I just nodded again and quickened my pace, half running now. Annabelle hurried to keep up with me, the hard look on her face was slowly fading back into a soft one that I knew to be her regular one. We came to the hospital wing, and I pushed open the door and gasped. The hospital wing was in the worst condition that I’d seen any room so far. “Oh my God,” Anna’s eyes filled with tears again.
We needed to get down to the grounds, or at least, that’s what I figured. I suddenly wanted to fight more than anything else. “Grounds…we have to get outside on to the grounds,” I instructed, my hand grazing over my wand that was currently residing in my pocket.
“Ok, you lead the way,” Anna said, pushing my a little as if to get me going.
I rolled my eyes and took off running as soon as we were outside the door. I found myself counting the minutes, no seconds until it would all begin again. The chaos…the scary stuff.
The grounds were darker than was usual for them. A flash of light went across the grounds toward someone running, and I knew the fighting had started again. I plunged farther down toward the lake where it seemed there was enough action to satisfy my sudden urge to fight.
Suddenly Anna and I found ourselves in a world of chaos. Light streaked everywhere, spells flew faster and faster by the second, streaking past us. I shot every spell I could think of at the cloaked death eaters, most were no longer wearing their hoods and masks. What was the use? “Stupefy! Expelliarmus!” I shouted in every direction.
And then a spell hit me from the back. I trembled, trying to keep my balance with out screaming out in main. I felt myself hit the edge of the lake, and then step off. I knew what was coming- the cold, murky, depths of the Black Lake. I took in a deep breath and held it so that when I plunged under the water, I could kick back up with only the same fear of the death eaters on my mind, with out the fear of drowning. I held my wand tight in my hand as I kicked back up to the surface,, taking in a sharp breath as my face hit the air.
Soon enough, I had found myself out of the water, soaking wet, but still fighting. And then it was over. The death eaters began to flee, leaving the injured, dead, and the few of us still standing alone. I took a deep breath and looked around, “Anna!” I suddenly called out, wanting to know my friend was alright.
“Annabelle!” I called again, walking around the area we had been in. “Annabelle stop tricking me this instant!”
I couldn’t even bring myself to gasp as I found her body. I dropped to my knees over her, letting the tears fall down my face. I’d lost my two best friends in the world with in one night. I cried hard even as I let someone lead me away from the scene. I was being treated for whatever had happened to me, my leg was injured or something.
I had lost Aaron and Annabelle with in one night, two great people. What was the only thing that had come out of this? The Dark Lord had fallen.
Back to top Go down
magicguy93
1st Year
1st Year
magicguy93

Male
Regist. date : 2007-02-11
Number of posts : 6766
Location : Trying to escape from the insane asylum that I call school.
Real First Name : Chris
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR BUT RAVENCLAW AT HEART
Crest : The Final Battle As Told By... Gryffi10
Award Bar :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptyFri Aug 03 2007, 20:52

The final battle as told by

(Jenny- Non-Cannon)

I ran out into the Grounds were Death Eaters and Order member and Students were fighting. I had my wand at the ready and starting and the red and green lights flash before my eyes while they hit many people. A man ran out in front of me and waved his wand and a spell knocked me off my feet to the ground. I got up and my hair was filled with twigs and dirt. I lifted my wand and shouted, “Reducto.” and the man flew backwards.

“How dare you mud blood.” He shouted.

“Don’t call me that.” I shouted as I lifted my wand again. “Expelliarmus.” and the man’s wand flew out of his hand. Then I lifted my wand again and shouted, “Stupefy.” and the red light jet hit the man right between the eyes and he fell to the ground and I ran past him.

I ran as fast as I could. My best friend Katherine was being held by a Death Eater that took her when I was not looking. I saw him run with her and I ran until I was met by a Death Eater. The man and my screaming and kicking friend were in plain site. He was dragging her by her right arm. She had obviously dropped her wand in the field where the war was going on.

“HELP help me.” Katherine screamed.

“I’m coming. I will help you.” I shouted as I had my wand out in front and running as fast as I could towards her. I pointed my wand right at the Death Eater and shouted, “STUPEFY.” and the man fell right to the ground face first dropping Katherine. “Kathy are you okay?” I asked as I reached her and kicked the man aside.

“Yes, but my arm is killing me.” She answered. She stood up and hugged me with a great force.

“Okay, we need to move now before the other Death Eaters get us.” I shouted as a green light flashed in front of me and a body fell, I didn’t know if it was a student, an order member, or a Death Eater. I started to run to the right with Katherine beside me.

“Where are we going?” Katherine shouted.

“Where ever we are safe, which isn’t anywhere.” I shouted.

“Jenny, we need to find the others from Gryffindor.” Katherine shouted, “They need are help, they are probably fighting the Slytherins right now.”

“Well the last Gryffindor I was Dean Thomas and he was fighting a Death Eater way back there. I don’t now if her won though.” I answered Katherine. “The others were back at Hogwarts fighting some Death Eaters. I believe they were winning.”

We ran on for about five more minutes and saw a huge cave. I ran into it the cave with Kat and started to apparate, since I was seventeen. I arrived at the front gate, I wasn’t that far away from Hogwarts, I was in Hogsmeade. I ran up and saw Professor Hagrid carrying a boys body, Harry Potter’s body. I gasped and then lost all hope. I ran up closer to see if he was really dead. Then so many things happened at once. Neville had the sword and cut off the snakes head and then Harry went missing. I then regained hope. He was sure to be alive.

A Death Eater ran up in front of me and my friend. I raised my wand and pointed it at him but I was to slow he had already disarmed me. He sent a curse at me but I escaped the pain, but then he casted an Avada Kadavra at Katherine.

“Nnnnoooo.” I shouted and ran in front of her and the green light hit me. The last thing I saw was the green light and Katherine running after me and trying to stop me. My body crumpled to the ground, I was dead. Harry had now killed Voldemort and the war was over and Jenny was buried on the Hogswarts grounds.
Back to top Go down
http://magic-world.nice-forum.net
dragonweaver
2nd Year
2nd Year
dragonweaver

Female
Regist. date : 2007-06-22
Number of posts : 2895
Real First Name : Ingrid
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Wand : Ash and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue7 / 7007 / 700The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptySun Aug 05 2007, 00:05

Ron's POV (612 words)

I looked up as I heard shouts in the corridor. Percy and Fred were fighting Death Eaters and as if on cue, Harry, Hermione, and I all ran forward to help them. I dimly heard Percy yell to the minister and Fred joke back. Other than that, everything was a haze of light and black robes. Suddenly with a loud noise, something exploded and it seemed like everyone was flung in the air. Crawling and the ground, I saw Percy who was shaking Fred who lay still on the ground. I felt all my limbs go numb as I felt myself move towards them. It seemed like time had slowed down as I stared at Fred who still seem to be laughing a silent laugh on the ground, his eyes not moving. I quickly snapped out the daze when Harry shouted for us to get down and I automatically grabbed Hermione to the floor. With a heavy heart I felt tears slip down my face as I watch Percy try to shield the body, no Fred. Yelling for Percy he pulled him back and tried to convince him to leave Fred. I did not want to loose anyone else. Hermione’s scream seem to cut through the air and I turned just in time to see a gigantic spider crawl through the hole in the wall. It seemed even though once I saw Fred lay there, I became a block of ice, and move like a machine. The spider just seem like a pitiful ball of yarn compared to what just happened and I was too numb that the thought that I was not afraid of it just then, did not even cross my mind. Harry pushed Hermione and me ahead and as I glance back I saw him lift Fred up. Turning to Hermione, I tried not to think of Fred’s limp body in Percy’s and Harry’s arms. Then the numbness became anger, that course through my body that seemed to threaten to erupt any second. Percy yelled to a Death Eater and a tried to run forward to avenge Fred. Hermione screamed for Harry to come behind the tapestry as she griped me so I would not run after Percy to that death eater that I wanted to kill with my bare hands. A thought seem to flicker through my head as I dimly remember Harry running after Bellatrix in the Department of Mysteries after Sirius fell through that veil. Now I know exactly how he felt. The emptiness, the anger, the numbness, all in me as I tried to tell Hermione that a wanted, no needed to go out and kill those Death Eaters who ruined everything. All the numbness seemed to drain away but I was still angry, at the Death Eaters, the evil murders and most defiantly Voldemort. Harry’s eyes seem to glaze as he dropped on the ground. My whole body seemed to grow numb again as thoughts flashed into my head of loosing Harry. Hermione seemed to understand the look that I must have on and she told me that he was looking for Voldemort. Suddenly Harry looked up and told us the Dark Lord was in the Shrieking Shack. I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding, squared my shoulders I told them I was going to get the horcrux. If Harry goes, Voldemort will kill him, I can not bear to loose Hermione and if I die, I’ll see Fred. But in the mist of our arguing, Death Eaters flung open the tapestry and as we raced away, Harry threw his invisibility cloak on us as we raced down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~veliakaida
drkangelcat
2nd Year
2nd Year
drkangelcat

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-01
Number of posts : 4340
Real First Name : Cat
Warning :

House : Slytherin's Official Nut
Crest : The Final Battle As Told By... Slythe10
Wand : Willow & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue68 / 70068 / 700The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptySun Aug 05 2007, 22:48

Andromeda Tonk’s POV

I sat in my husband’s old armchair by little Teddy’s crib, waiting for my daughter and her husband to return. They were at Hogwarts fighting, fighting against Voldemort and his band of Death Eaters. Dora was supposed to stay behind, here with me and her little boy, but no she had to go and fight beside Remus. I was glad that she found love. Yes at first I wasn’t so sure about the relationship, he was after all about fourteen years older than her, only six years younger than me, but I realized that age had no matter in love. Plus I knew Remus was a good man and would make my Dora happy. He had been friends with my dear cousin Sirius and I know Sirius made good choices in friends, with the exception of Pettigrew, but then again Sirius never did care much for him in the first place.

I hoped they would return soon. I was so scared and I was afraid they might get hurt. This war would soon be over though. Harry Potter was a smart boy and would surely destroy You-Know-Who. When the war was over I would be so happy. I had lost so much because of it. My beloved husband, Ted, was now dead. He had to run because he was muggleborn and now he is dead. He was caught and killed. I lost the only man I loved. He was my life, he was my love. Because of him I was blasted off my family tree. I gave up my family for him. He gave me the strength to leave them and their stupid prejudice ways. I could never have done it without him and now he was gone.

I wiped tears from my eyes and looked down at little Teddy who had just stirred in his sleep. Dora had named him after her father. She loved her father so much and he loved her too. I used to have to stop them from wrecking the house in their hours of roughhousing. She was so much like him sometimes. She loved to joke around and make people laugh. She had a heart of gold just like him. There was a time, my thirty-sixth birthday to be exact, that Ted and Dora worked together on a surprise for me. I wasn’t really expecting anything, just some ‘happy birthdays’ and maybe a few cards. They had worked together and attempted to make me dinner and some dessert. All the food was burnt, but I ate it anyway. It was the thought that count and I enjoyed myself, even with a charcoal cake.

Teddy woke up and his blonde hair turned teal. The site made me smile. It seemed like yesterday Nymphadora was born and her metamorphmagus abilities showed almost immediately, just like little Teddy. He began to cry and I got up and picked him up, trying to calm him down. He probably missed his mother. She had been here when he fell asleep and the poor boy probably expected her when he woke. He looked so much like Remus, just with his mother dark, twinkling eyes and special ability to change hair color and other parts of his body. He eventually calmed down and rested his small little head on my shoulder. I smiled again at his precious face.

For hours I waited for their return, wishing they were alright. Teddy went back to sleep with a bottle of milk. I wondered into the living room, which was still within earshot of Teddy if he happened to awake. I held my knees up to my chest as I sat on the couch watching the flames of the fireplace dance to unheard music. I couldn’t wait till it was all over and peace arrived. I was tired of living in fear. My life was always fear and I wanted it to end. Maybe if I was lucky I would get to be with one of my sisters without fear of being hexed, but I did not see that happening anytime soon; my sisters, especially Bellatrix, where too deep in with the Dark Arts and following their ‘precious’ Dark Lord. I lost my family to him. Sirius was the only one I had of my family after I ran off with Ted. I even lost my cousin Regulus. Regulus was going to join the good side of things, but then he died. He died because he was in far too deep.

Tears continued to fall down my face. Being alone had surfaced so many painful memories. I pushed them back as I tried to think hopeful. Remus and Dora would be back at any moment. They would tell me how Harry Potter defeated You-Know-Who and how the war was finally over. We would celebrate with champagne and then realize we need to be quiet so we wouldn’t wake Teddy. There would be festivals in Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, and all other Wizarding places. The next generation, Teddy’s generation, would grow up without the fear my daughter, me, and countless others did. The dark times would be over and we would all live happily ever after.

There was a knock on the door. I giant smile formed on my face. It was probably Remus and Tonks. They always knocked on the door to be polite. I bolted to the door, opening it quickly. My smile soon faded. It was my younger sister Narcissa. She looked worn and tired and had a depressing look on her face. Why was she here and not Dora? If You-Know-Who had one she would have hexed me by now not look at me as if she knew something that would hurt me, so why was she here and not my daughter?

“Hello Meda,” she began slowly. “May I come in?”

“Are you going to hex me to oblivion?” I asked with a sort of hiss.

“No,” she said shaking her head. “I have not come to harm you.”

I let her in and closed the door behind her. She looked as if she wanted to tell me something, or had to, but wasn’t sure how to say it. I crossed my arms and then asked, “What do you want Narcissa?” She looked away, but I could see a tear fall down her face. I rushed beside her, my older sister compassion showing up. “Are you alright? Did something happen? Are Lucius and Draco alright?”

She nodded and looked to me, more tears threatening to spill from her eyes. “They’re fine. They went home after the celebration feast. The Dark Lord is dead,” she said with a slight smile at her final sentence. “Potter killed him. The war is over. I helped the boy in the way. Tricked the Dark Lord into thinking he was dead.”

I smiled at her and reached a hand to rub her back. “That’s great,” I said. “I am so glad to hear it. And what of Bellatrix? Is she in Azkaban now?”

My sister sniffed and shook her head. “She stayed loyal to him till the end,” she replied. “She was killed my Molly Weasley.”

“Oh,” was all I could say. Bellatrix and I hadn’t been very close since school started. She got more into the Dark Arts and we grew apart. I then remembered of my daughter. “What of my daughter and her husband?”

Cissy looked away again and I could see her hold back tears. She shook her head and tears finally escaped both her and my eyes. “I am so sorry,” she began. “I am so sorry. Th…the…they are dead. Remus was killed by Dolohov and Nymphadora was killed by Be…Bellatrix.”

My legs weakened and I collapsed. They were dead. My baby girl and Remus were dead. First Regulus, then Sirius, and then Ted, and now Dora and Remus. My eyes stung with tears. Now all I had was Teddy and…did I have Cissy now? She was here and she had switched sides. She was the one to bring the bad news. She was here now.

I felt my sister wrap her arms around me as I cried on my knees. “I am so sorry Meda,” She spoke softly comforting me. I could hear the sadness in her voice. “I am sorry about your daughter and her husband. About your husband too. And most of all I am sorry I was never there for you. I am sorry I turned my back on you. I am so sorry Meda.”

“I know,” I spoke behind my sobs. I reached up my hands and wrapped my fingers on her arms making sure she wouldn’t leave. “I missed you so much Cissy.”

“I missed you too,” she replied. I then turned and hugged her. I did have her now. I finally had my sister back. I lost my daughter and son-in-law, but at least I still had her and Teddy. At least I knew that my daughter and Remus died making the world better. I made sure Teddy knew that too. He grew up a fine boy. He was mischievous, like Remus, and playful like Dora. Finally a happy life for us all.
Back to top Go down
http://drkangelkitty.deviantart.com
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptyThu Aug 09 2007, 20:01

Luna Lovegood

Luna left the Room of Requirement with the other D.A. members but she stayed close to Dean who had helped her out of the room. The room emptied them out onto the third floor where they quickly ran into some Death Eaters. Luna quickly scanned the room looking to see who was all there and saw that there was three Death Eaters surrounded by at least six seventh years.

Luna drew out her wand and sent many Stunning Spells that had hit one of the Death Eaters right in the back of the head. Luna watched as he landed flat on his head and he did not get back up again. One of the Death Eaters, unbalanced from dodging three spells at once, took a step back and tripped over his fallen comrade. He looked down at the ground to see what he had tripped over when Luna sent another Stunning Spell at him where he slumped down on top of the Death Eater he had fallen over.

Luna saw that the last remaining Death Eater had managed to escape and disappear from sight. Luna ran around the corner of the hallway expected to see him there but to her horror she saw that there was many fellow students laying on the floor. She darted to the closest one and saw a second year boy. Why did he sneak into the castle? He should have left with the other underage wizards, Luna thought as she tried to revive him hoping that he was hit by a Stunning Spell. She pointed her wand at his chest and said “Ennervate” but the boy neither woke up nor even did he stir.

Sadden by the thought of someone dying so young, Luna got to her feet and tried to awake the others that where laying on the floor in the quiet hallway. Out of the ten bodies that lay there, only four of them had awoken. Luna made sure they where fine before she headed off to the steps, trying to make her way to the font of the castle.

She quickly raced down the moving staircase and tripped on the third to last step just as a green spell soar right above her head. Thrilled that the spell had missed her she rushed to her feet and ran into the second floor corridor.

She was stunned by what she had seen. There before her was a corridor packed with Death Eaters and Order and D.A. members fighting with their lives. Luna shook off this surprised feeling and rushed over to where Dean was batting a Death Eater who had just sent a tripping spell at him causing him to fall flat on his face. Luna shouted “Stupefy” but the Death Eater had easily deflected the spell. Luna then darted in front of Dean just as the Death Eater was going to say another spell and she put the Jelly Legs Jinx on him. The Death Eaters’ legs started to shake so much that he dropped his wand which gave Luna enough time to help Dean back up and they both rushed on down to the first floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Bella Muerte
1st Year
1st Year
Bella Muerte

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-09
Number of posts : 996
Real First Name : Jordanna
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptySun Aug 12 2007, 17:39

Ginny Weasley

"Ginny, we'll be back in a moment, just keep out of the way, keep safe -- come on!" Harry said before disappearing with Ron and Hermione and leaving Tonks and Ginny behind.
She was scared, she almost wanted to stop them from leaving. Was this the last time she would see them?
They turned back towards the battle below them.
"Stupefy!" Ginny yelled, pointing her wand out of the window at one of the death eaters. She saw him fall before pointing her wand at another, but before she could say anything there was a crash behind her as three or four death eaters came stumbling into the hall.
"Locomotor mortis!" she said, pointing her wand at the closest death eater, causing him to trip over his locked legs and fall flat on his face.
She ducked out of the way as a spell flew by her, barely missing her right arm.
"Expelliarmus!" she said, hitting death eater who was shooting off spells towards Tonks, who was hiding behind a door, sending jinxes out whenever she got the chance.
"Thanks," Tonks shouted, throwing a smile towards Ginny before firing off a spell towards the nearest death eater and missing.
Ginny sent another stunning spell at the last death eater and he went down.
"Good job, Ginny," Tonks said, walking past Ginny and into the room the death eaters had come through.

She could see more people fighting up ahead so she ran towards them, Tonks at her side.
"Stupefy!" Ginny shouted, sending the curse into the crowd of death eaters. She crouched behind a table with Tonks. Tonks sent a spell around the side of the table and she heard a grunt as it hit someone.
“Is that my neice hiding behind a table like the coward she is?” Ginny heard a familiar woman’s voice. She peeked around the top of the table. Bellatrix Lestrange was standing in the middle of all the death eaters. Ginny looked over at Tonks, she had gone white.
“Don’t you have a hug for your auntie?” Bellatrix said, taking a step closer to where they sat, hidden beside the table.
Tonks stood up and walked out from behind the table, facing Bellatrix, her wand raised in her right hand. A death eater made a move with his wand but Bellatrix stopped him.
“No! She is mine!” She said, pulling out her own wand.
They just stared at eachother for a few moments, Bellatrix had an almost comical look on her face and a smile that promised pain.
“Crucio!” She suddenly shouted. Tonks dived for the floor and missed the spell by inches.
“Stupefy!” Ginny heard but before she could turn and see who it was she saw spells flying and ducked to avoid them.
There were more DA and Order members in here now, but Ginny could still see Tonks and Bellatrix dueling.

Ginny sent a stunning spell at the nearest death eater, watched him fall, and then turned to another. He sent a killing curse at her and she dove out of the way, and saw Tonks get hit in the chest with a killing curse. Bellatrix smiled down at the crumpled body of Nymphadora Tonks before turning and running out of the room, most of the death eaters following her.
"Noooooo!" Ginny screamed, running over to the unmoving Tonks. "Come on, Tonks. It can't be. It can't be!!!" She shouted, taking Tonks by the shoulders and shaking her. She was crying, her breath coming in shaky gasps, tears falling onto the now lifeless Tonks.
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 10804
Real First Name : Rachel
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! HUFF PUFF BADGERS FOR THE WIN!
Award Bar :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptyWed Aug 15 2007, 11:39

Ginny Weasley’s Point of View

“Then you’ve got to come back! Ginny! You’ve got to come back! Harry’s voice faded as Ginny sprinted away from the Room of Requirement. She was not about to sit back and let every single member of her family fight while she sat and waited to hear the end of the battle. She could handle herself, and darnnit, they knew that. But they still thought of her as the baby. Well, this baby is about to show them…
She didn’t see any of the Death Eaters until she got to the first floor-a part of her wondered if someone was going ahead of her, knocking out any opponents. A foolish thought, but one that tripped her temper nonetheless.
A large burly Death Eater strode up to her, his voice jeering, “And wot’s a purty little fing like you doin’ in a place like this?” That was most definitely the wrong thing to say.
Aguamenti!” Ginny’s anger caused the stream of water to hit the Death Eater with such force, he was knocked backwards into a suit of armor.
“Oh, so the little girl wants to play does she?” He fired a spell at her, and Ginny dodged, blessing her good Quiddich reflexes. The spell hit another Death Eater, who had just been coming behind her. He howled in pain as two antlers sprouted from his head. She fired an arrow jinx at him; one arrow caught him in the chest, the other in the charm. Spinning around, just as the Death Eater started, “Avada-”
Stupefy!” It was Neville, running from down the stairs, firing stunning spells at just about everyone.
“Thanks Neville!” she called, heading down another corridor as he nodded his head. “Avis oppugno!” Fierce robins flew at four of the Death Eaters that were battling her dad, Seamus, Luna Lovegood, Parvati Patil, and Cho Chang. Sending a babbling jinx at another Death Eater, she joined their group. Her father looked pleased and upset at the same time,
“Ginny! Didn’t your mother tell you to stay in the Room of Requirement?”
“Dad, you know me. I can’t resist a fight.” She replied, “Duck!” A Death Eater was approaching him, sending her signature bat bogey hex, which was fueled by her temper as the water charm had been.
“Thanks. Look, I’m going to head up to the fourth floor, where the twins are, do you want to come with?”
“No, I’ll stay down here.” She hugged her dad quickly, whispering, “Good luck.” It was one thing to worry about her family when she could see them fighting, it was another to have to deal with wondering about them in their absence. “You all better hurt some serious Death Eater pants, or I’ll be furious with you.” She said shakily as they broke apart, watching her father run in the direction of the stairs, casting binding charms on every Death Eater that got too close.
Ginny stood back-to-back with Luna, “Are you lot ready to show them what the DA’s all about? On the count of three…blasting curses. One…two…three!” Five blasting curses were sent at five different Death Eaters, knocking them into suits of armor, walls, and each other. “That’s it! We’ve all got to cast the spells at once. If we fight together, they can’t get close. Quickly, again, full body bind…one…two…”
“Petrificus Totalus!” As five more Death Eaters fell, Ginny heard a dreadful noise, a sound as though part of the castle had been smashed in. Her blood ran cold. It was coming from upstairs. Maybe around the fourth floor.

((Okay I KNOW someone already did it...But I lurve Ginny!!))
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
RhiannonMei
1st Year
1st Year
RhiannonMei

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-02
Number of posts : 4728
Real First Name : June
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : The Final Battle As Told By... Gryffi10
Award Bar :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue50 / 70050 / 700The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptyWed Aug 15 2007, 13:21

Tonks's Point of View

I hated this.... absolutely hated this!!! My eyes strayed to a patch of wall and I tried counting how many cracks were in the stone. Gah... I was bored out of my mind. I didn't know anything stuck in this little room. I had no idea if Remus was alive or dead or where he was, I had no idea what was happening here in Hogwarts or out on the grounds, I had no idea who had died yet, whether Bellatrix was still alive for me to have my vengeance. I sighed. Atleast I knew one thing... atleast I knew that Teddy was safe. Oh Teddy... At the thought of him, my heard swelled with love and tears stung my eyes, though I wouldn't let them spill. Who knew if I would get through this alive or dead, with Remus or without him. When I'd begged my mother to watch over him, I couldn't identify the emotion I'd seen in her eyes. Had it been disappointment that I was leaving Teddy all alone with her? Had it been sorrow and fear because her only child was going into battle? I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a sharp voice. At first, I couldn't figure out what the voice was saying until I opened my eyes and concentrated a bit more. Oh great... Neville's old Gran was blathering on about how proud Frank and Alice Longbottom would be of their son... I rolled her eyes very very slowly and exchanged an enduring look with my partner-in-misery, Ginny Weasley. Suddenly, Gran stopped talking and I quickly turned around in my chair, setting my tea on the table that had appeared for convenience. Ginny did as well and all three of us pulled out our wands, even the old witch in her nineties. The door to the Room of Requirement opened and we relaxed in relief as Harry, Ron, and Hermione appeared. Finally, maybe I'd hear some news. Neville's Gran spoke first.

"Ah, Potter," she said, acting unsurprised. "You can tell us what's going on?"

Desperate to know what was happening, especially to do with Remus, I asked, "Is everyone okay?" I turned my head in surprise. Ginny and I'd asked the same question at the same time. I turned back towards the trio for my answer.

"'S far as we know," Harry replied. "Are there still people in the passage to the Hog's Head?"

I shook my head 'No'. "I was the last to come through," Mrs. Longbottom said. "I sealed it, I think it unwise to leave it open now Aberforth has left his pub. Have you seen my grandson?"

"He's fighting," Harry said.

I was slightly relieved. Atleast one person we knew hadn't died.
"Naturally," his Gran said proudly. "Excuse me, I must go and assist him." She stood up and quickly walked towards the sounds of fighting, with surprising speed for her old age.

Then Harry looked at me in surprise. "I thought you were supposed to be with Teddy at your mother's?" he asked me.

I bit my lip, though I was ready to defend myself. "I couldn't stand not knowing..." A lump rose in my throat. "She'll look after him - have you seen Remus?" I rose up out of my chair, ready to go after my husband.

"He was planning to lead a group of fighters into the grounds-"

That was all I needed to hear. With a quick nod to Ginny, I ran towards the stone steps leading to the exit and out of this blasted, confining Room of Requirement. My wand was outstretched and I knew, deep in my heart, that I was ready for whatever this war felt like throwing at me. I would do anything to protect Remus and Teddy. Turning the corner, I found myself in another corridor and a pair of cloaked Death Eaters were dueling the students. My temper began to rise. These students were innocents, INNOCENTS! How dare these evil people even think of attacking them?! I aimed my wand at the bigger of the Death Eaters. He, or she, would be an easier target. "Stupefy!" I cried and a red jet of light flew out of my wand and connected with the torso of my target. My instincts heightened and I felt my Auror training taking over. "Incarcerous!" I said and aimed for the second Death Eater. I missed, the spell flying 2 inches from his ear. "Petrificus Totalus!" I tried again. This time, my efforts were not in vain. The Death Eater toppled, caught in the full body-bind. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw a maskless Death Eater running towards me. Dolohov. "Impedimenta!" I cried and had the satisfaction of watching him freeze, before I turned and ran down another corridor, searching for the way to the grounds. After turning two more corners, I saw a flight of stairs and began running down them. I knew I was getting closer to the Great Hall, because the sounds of fighting were getting louder and louder. I ran down another flight of stairs, wand at the ready, and my eyes almost popped open with surprise when I saw Ginny dueling Yaxley. She was supposed to stay in the Room of Requirement! Not wanting to distract her, I threw myself down on the staircase as it began to move and a shot of light flew over my head to take a chunk of stone out of one of the banisters. I got up and continued my way down. I aimed daringly at Yaxley and motioned for Ginny to watch out. "Diffindo!" I cried and a deep cut appeared on Yaxley's wand arm. He howled in pain and Ginny took him out neatly with a Stunning Spell. "Good one Gin!" I shouted at her and practically flew down the stairs as I neared my goal. I dodged spells left and right and ran around groups of duelists before I finally reached the now-blasted door. I ran outside and was hit by gusts of wind. "Protego!" I cried and was protected, if only momentarily. It would only take that long to find my love. "Remus!" I shouted as I searched for his familiar face. "Remus!"

"Nymphadora!" I turned. Only one person would ever actually call me by that hideous name. Besides of mother, of course. "Remus!" I gasped in relief and threw my arms around my husband as spells flew around us. "What are you doing here Dora?!" he asked, kissing me and hugging me tighter. "I came to fight, of course," I replied. "Teddy's alright, he's with Mother... I had to come and see you Remus." That huggable adorable handsome werewolf sighed and rolled his eyes. "Of course you did," he muttered exasperated. "Protego!" I cried and pointed my wand. A jet of red light was averted and our moment of peace disintegrated. "Let's go Remus!" We parted and suddenly, I found myself face to face with Rodolphus Lestrange.

"Rodolphus!" I hissed and shot a Stunner at him. "Where's Bella?!" I asked, dodging an Avada Kedavra. Strange, wasn't it, how after all she'd done and how much we absolutely loathed and despised each other, I still called her 'Bella', just as my Mother did whenever she talked of her. "Wouldn't you like to know?" he cackled and shot another Killing Curse at me. I evaded it once again and cried. "Expelliarmus!" Yes, I wanted him Stunned or dead, but I needed my information first. He barely dodged that one and my confidence rose as we duelled. "Incarcerous, Expelliarmus, Stupefy!" The slippery snake dodged them all except for the last one. He fell, stunned, and I took his wand. "Incarcerous," I said and ropes flew out of my wand to bind him. "Rennervate." His eyes flew open and he glared at me. "Mudblood wench!" he spat at me. I rolled my eyes. Death Eaters really needed to come up with some new insults. The 'Mudblood' comment was getting a tad old. "Where's Bellatrix?!" I asked again. His mouth remained shut. Did he actually love that woman? I was momentarily floored by that absurd thought. No... I had to focus. "Where's your Mudblood Daddy to protect you, eh Princess?" Rodolphus jeered. "STUPEFY!" To hell with information... I blinked and realized my eyes were wet. I shook my head. I couldn't dwell on deaths now... I had to fight to avenge them! Glancing at the Death Eater's wand in my hand, I made a face and promptly broke it into smithereens.

Flinging it onto his helpless body, I turned and saw Remus battling Dolohov. Dolohov cackled madly and shouted, "Rictumsempra!" "Protego!" I interjected. How like a Death Eater, to kill a laughing victim. "Sectumsempra!" He cried at me. I tried to dodge as the jet of dark green light neared me and gasped as a pressure knocked me over. It was a person. "Remus?" I whispered. I scrambled out of his arms and looked at him. My husband's back and side were bleeding copiously. "Remus," I gasped. I felt as if I was going to faint. I collasped on my knees in front of my husband's limp body. He had taken the curse for me. Tears stung my eyes and this time I didn't blink them back. They poured unbidden down my cheeks and dripped on his face and robes. My husband slowly cracked open an eye and I gasped. I had been sure he was dead. "R-Remus," I stuttered, unable to say anything else. "Dora," he replied and his voice was faint and weak. "Teddy... love... you..." I sniffled and wiped away my tears. "I love you too Remus," I whispered and gulped. I lovingly took his hand in mine and placed it in my lap. Then... and it seemed to last forever... Remus John Lupin shuddered and quietly lay still... forever... no.... no... No.. No... NO!!!!!!!! I shrieked and the sound sounded insane, even to me. I kissed him and cried and stood up, looking around. "Dolohov..." I hissed and turned. I instinctively shielded myself from a stray spell and ran. I didn't know where, I didn't know how, I just ran. "Dolohov!!!!!" I screeched and the sound seemed to be that of a banshee. "Dolohov!!!!!!!!!!" A mad cackling sound stopped me in my tracks. Dolohov. It must be. I turned and felt drenched in my grief once more. I raised a shaking wand and he raised his, laughing and cocky as he did so.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!!!!!!!" I gasped as I saw the green light. I closed my eyes, expecting to die any moment now... untiil I realized that the light was speeding away from me and towards the Death Eater. I had cast the spell. His eyes widened in surprise and he tried to move, but too late. The green light struck him in the chest, and Dolohov fell down, dead.I spit on the ground, trying to rid myself of the acrid aftertaste of the word, and was instantly reminded of my second goal. Bella. I rushed back into the castle, feeling quite mad with grief, and ran, calling the Death Eater. "Bella!" I shrieked. "Bellatrix!!!!" Nearby duelists stopped and stared, even some of the Death Eaters, as I ran, willingly calling the witch of death. "Bella!!! Come and face me, you coward!"

A sudden, chilling voice stopped me. "Coward, am I?" the voice hissed. "Well well well... If it isn't little Nymphadora... Come to rid the world of me, have you? Come to get your revenge for your dear cousin Sirius Black?" I blinked. There she was. My extremely insane, not-thought-out-well, suicidal plan, had worked. I stood straight. "Hello Bella," I whispered, though I knew she'd heard me. We both crossed the invisible line in the same instant. "Stupefy!" I screamed and she instantly deflected it so the red light smashed into one of the paintings lining the walls. Its poor inhabitant, a little goose girl in blue, screamed and ran to the next painting, leaving her curious geese waddling around the hole, wondering where their drinking pond had gone. "Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix cried and I waved my wand, conjuring a large boulder. The Killing Curse blasted it to smithereens and I threw my arms up to protect my eyes, sure that little stone chips would pummel me. They never came. Lowering my arms in surprise, I saw them bouncing off a shield spell that I had most definitely not cast. I looked to my left and grinned weakly at my savior. Ginny nodded and I watched her shoot a stunning spell at Rookwood before I turned back to my own adversary who looked amused. Determined to wipe that smirk off her face, I cast, "Petrificus Totalus!" She dodged it expertly and threw a spell at me. "Protego! Reducto!" The spell missed and took out a portion of the wall behind her. "Incendio!" I screamed, and she moved to dodge the spell, but it caught the edge of her hair. "Aguamenti," Bellatrix muttered and instantly extinguished it.

By now, I felt my desire to fight slowly fade... I knew that if I lived through this duel or died, I would never be able to truly live again without Remus... Not even Teddy could help me there. "Stupefy," I said again, softly, one last half-hearted attempt for life. The witch deflected it easily. "I'm sorry it has to end this way Nymphadora," Bellatrix said suddenly. "You would have been a powerful Death Eater... if your Mother dearest hadn't made that one choice..." I shook my head. "No," I said. She sighed, almost regretfully. "Avada Kedavra." With a lazy flick of her wand, she was spelling my death.

I smile peacefully as the green light speeds toward me and I close my eyes. People say that before you die, you see your life flash before your eyes.

I don't.

I see Remus.

-----------------------------------

This took me a really long time... I like it lol. I've always felt that Tonks and Lupin deserved a death scene... *nods* Okay... so I went a bit overboard with the number of words... XD But.... please don't take off points? And I know that Dolohov didn't get killed by Tonks in DH... but I wanted him to die die die!!! The Final Battle As Told By... Devil!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/love_the_moon
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
The Final Battle As Told By... Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700The Final Battle As Told By... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 19:29

Wow, everyone impressed me! Some of you guys even made me tear up a little! Onto the grades!

Gryffindor

The5Potters 50 pts
magicguy93 45 pts
RhiannonMei 50 pts

Hufflepuff

dragonweaver 45 pt
BellaMuerte 50 pts
Just Ginny 50 pts

Ravenclaw

stephy 50 pts

Slytherin

drkangelcat 50 pts

Honestly, thanks for making my first few classes of HoM such a sucess! I look forward to reading your work in this coming term!
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle As Told By...   The Final Battle As Told By... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1