Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSRise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Country : Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06 2009, 19:22

First topic message reminder :

Mark appearted inside of a forrset. Looking around all he saw was trees. He had told Violet to meet him with anyone else who could help him out. Tom was planning to become like Voldemort and Mark heard rumor that he was able to make a horcurx and that he was quickly gaining loyal servants. Afterall Mark knew about how many people Tom killed him the past and knew he wouldn't be afarid to conitnue on. Soon if this kept up he knew that there would be a problem. Mark lean up agaist a tree wiating for Violet to show up. It seamed like years since he last saw her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

AuthorMessage
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 21:47

Mark helped her to sit up and than sat down beside her. "Is there anything that I could do for you?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 21:49

Violet shook her head, laying her head back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:07

"Okay, well if uyou need anything just ask" Marl said.

Just than a crack filled the air and before them stood who appeared to be Oddie but it wasn;t

"Hello Violet" Scelestus said. "May I now speak with you?"

Mark jumoed to his feet and pointed his wand at her ready to send a spell if he needed to
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:09

Violet glared at her. "Get out of my house...now." She growled, standing up. Her fangs shifted and she growled softly.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:16

"I only came because I know you want to get rid of Tom" Scelestus said. "I too want to get rid of him and I can help" she grinned.

"I don't trust her" Mark said holding his wand right at her heart.

"I'm willing to help, afterwards than I shall no longer be helping." Scelestus said. "Tom is getting in my way and he's too ignorant of his new powers. He thinks he is immortal but he's not, far from it. He is abusing his power."
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:17

Violet shook her head. "Get out of my house!" She repeated again. She looked at Mark, letting him know he could do what he wanted with her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:23

Mark pointed his wand at her and said "Incendio" with the intention of burning her but she pulled out her own wand with lighting speed and with a small flick the fire turned to ice which flew over towards Mark and pinned him to the wall right behind him. Scelestus turned to Violet and said "If you do not wish to help me than I shall return to Tom. Unless Tom is killed I must do as he pleases and that will be to make him stronger. Is that what you want? Once Tom is defeated I can be free and do as I wish" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:24

Violet glared. "I SAID GET OUT!" She yelled, walking over to Mark. She undid the spell, sighing. "If you dont leave....I'll attack." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:31

"Even if you did I would still be able to easyliy counter it" Scelestus said. "But I shall do as you ask. I am sorry to have intruded upon your property"

Scelestus turned around and exited out of Violet's front door.

"Thanks" Mark said once Scelestus had left. "Thats was strange" he added
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:32

Violet nodded, sighing. She went to tell Mark something, but decided not to. She walked into the kitchen, mumbling.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:47

Mark looked at his robes and saw that there were holes all over them from where the ice hand pentrarcted it. He followed Violet and asked her "Do you have any robes I could wear. These are torn because of that clone."
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:48

Violet nodded, walking into her room. She looked threw her closet, pulling out an old robe that belonged to her father. "Here." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:52

[color=lightblue]"Thanks" MArk said as he left and found a bathroom so that he could change into these robes. He sliped them on,left the bathroom and went to find Violet[/colro]
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:53

Violet had changed out of her clothing, into a pair of pajaims. They were blue fannel pants with a white tank top. She was sitting on the couch, her legs pulled up to her.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 22:59

Mark found Violet sitting on the couch wearing pjs and he sat down on the couch that he sat on ealiar when the snack was on his lap.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:00

Violet glanced at him, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:03

Mark looked over at Violet and said "How are we going to take care of Tom? And I don't like that clone of Oddie's. She's creepy"
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:03

Violet laughed softly. "Not sure what to do about Tom." She whispered, her voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:06

"That Scelerstus women seams to be sure theres a way to kill him why doesnt she just do it herself?" Mark asked confused
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:07

"Dont ask me." Violet said, laying her head down on her knees. "How old are you?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:10

"35" Mark answered. "A little older than Oddie. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:11

Violet lookd shocked. "Just wondering.." She whispered, sighing.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:14

Mark saw the shock on her face and grinned. "Why so surprised. Did you think I was younger?"
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:15

Violet nodded, biting her lip. Luthwing slithered back towards her, wrapping around her legs.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:19

Mark luaghed and said "Why thank you for the compliment."
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:20

Violet smiled softly, but said nothing. She moved Luthwing, who hissed in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:24

The hiss the snake made made Mar jump but he didn't freak out like he did the first time he saw the snake.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 23:27

Violet laughed softly. "He doesnt bit people." She said, standing up. She walked into the kitchen, grabbing some things to put together to cook.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 20:58

"I know" Mark said. "But it just creeps me out. I'mn not used to being around snakes"
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 20:59

Violet laughed again, cutting up some carrots.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:22

Mark walked into yje kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs. He watched as Violet started to vut up some carrots but didnt say anything. Just than there was a crash from outside and Mark jumped to his feet.

"What's that?" he asked looking around
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:24

Violet jumped, cutting ehr hand. "Dammit!" She yelled, grabbing some towels and putting them on her hand. She looked out the window, but saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:27

Mark saw Violet cut herself and rushed to her side. "Is there anything I could do for your wound?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:28

Violet shook her head, walking towards the door. She opened it, looking out.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:31

Mark followed Violet and saw nothing. "Maybe it was an animal" Mark suggested. "Ill look around the house" he declaired as he left her house and started to walk around looking to see what could of caused the sound
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:34

"Mark!" Violet called out as he left. SHe sighed, grabbing her cloak. She decided to look herself. She walked out towards the forest, looking.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:37

Mark heard Violet call out his name but he ignored it. He contined to search around the place but could not find where the sound had come from.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:38

Violet was about to turn around when she saw soemthign. Walking closer to it, she touched it, hearing a small cry. Raising an eyebrow, she pulled back the cover on it and sighed. "Who left you here?" She asked softly, picking up the basket with the baby in it. She looked around for a letter or something, but saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:43

Mark walked around the house one last time before he decided that there wans;t anything there. Instead he headed back to the house looking for Violet.

"I didnt see anything." Mark called out to her
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:45

"I did." Violet said from behind him. She held the basket with one hand, the cover pushed back on the baby so he couldnt see it. She walked inside, going to the cabinets.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:48

"Whats in the basket?" mark asked looking at it "IS it food? Did someone have a picnic nearby?"
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 21:49

"Someone had one alright...and then they left somethign that took nine months to form." She mumbled, lokoing to see if she had one of Heredity's old bottles. She grabbed one, walking to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 19:52

"What?" Mark asked confused. He looked into the basket and saw that it was a baby. "Who on earth leaves a baby in a basket out in the woods?"
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 19:54

"It could always be....a spy baby....or something Tom is trying to distract us from." She said, putting the bottle in the microwave for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 20:17

"I dont see Tom doing this" MArk laughed. "This just isnt something that he would do. He would just send someone here and have them try to force information out of us."
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 20:20

"More like have us talk it over and let the baby hear it." She said, walking over to the baby. She picked it up, turning it over. "But I dont think its a spy.." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 20:43

Mark looked at the baby and said "Well we cant just leave it out there anyway. If it's a spy we'll just have to watch what we say around it."
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 20:44

Violet nodded, holding the baby softly to her. She feed it the bottle, pacing softly.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 20:46

Mark watched as Violet took care of the baby and started to wonder what he should do. "Maybe I should go spy on Tom' he suggested getting bored from doing nothing
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 20:49

"Do what you want.." She whispered, walking into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)   Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of Tom (Mark, Violet, Tom, Mar)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next