Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSTOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)

Go down 
+7
magicguy93
Im_Hermione
stephy
Elana
Etta
SilverLady
Raistlin The Wizard
11 posters

Which Tournies Would You Like To Be Run?
Debates
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red15%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 5% [ 2 ]
Drabble
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red120%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 20% [ 8 ]
Graphics
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red123%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 23% [ 9 ]
LIMS (Last Icon Maker Standing)
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red18%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 8% [ 3 ]
Art
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red110%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 10% [ 4 ]
Photography
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red113%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 13% [ 5 ]
HE DJ
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red15%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 5% [ 2 ]
HE TV Director
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red13%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 3% [ 1 ]
HE Movie Director
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red13%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 3% [ 1 ]
Games
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red113%TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Red3
 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 40

AuthorMessage
Raistlin The Wizard
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Crest : TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Slythe10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Empty
PostSubject: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 11:56

Most of you know this by now but for those who don't, HE is big on Tournaments. Last term we had the biggest tournament season ever! But with the sudden quietness it is time we take a step back and make some cuts.

So this means it's now up to you to chose which tournaments would you like to see in HE this term. Of the 11 tournaments we have (excluding Main Event) only 5 will be implemented this term. Being HeadMaster I reserve the prerogative to save myself one of the tournaments and I chose the Duels Tournament because it's the oldest Tournament in HE and I wouldn't like to see it not be run for the first time in HE history.

That said I ask you to please vote in two tournaments and TWO ONLY. At the end the 4 tournaments with most votes will be the ones that will be run this term in HE.

You should also post pledging for your favourite tournaments, in case of a tie I will take your comments into account to make a final decision.

Thank you all for your Collaboration!

Raistlin The Wizard,
HeadMaster.
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Gryffi10
Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 13:18

I've voted for Art and Photography - seen as they're the only ones I've been participating in in a long time. Also the only ones I have time for at the moment .... ^^"

I would also like to applaud the initiative of cutting down a few tournaments - I believe the sheer number of tournaments to compete in has made it difficult for people to chose, so many have ended up signing up for pretty much everything and not properly having time for any single one. TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) 436937
Back to top Go down
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Huffle10
Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 13:33

Ohh i'm so naughty! I didn't read your post properly and voted for 4 SORRY DADDIO! I voted for Debate and Drabble and Graphics and HEDJ, but out of those four i'd have to go with Debate and Graphics.

Hopefully with Tournaments cut down they can be ran properly and consistently.
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Ravenc10
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 14:57

Thanks you Rai ^^

I voted for Graphics - another oldie and goodie - and LIMS - a great addition last term, I think. I have a question, though - are we putting Quidditch on hold?
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 15:07

YAY I'm so happy that the dueling tournament will be remaining. I love it TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) 436937

I also went with the Graphics and not LIMS because if you have the graphics than there could be a round where you make icons and stuff. I also picked drabbles because even though I suck at writing them I love to write them TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) 436937 Art and Photography I also picked because I love that creative stuff and I think that if the sites not too active than maybe we should have tournaments with easy stuff but it's not really easy but it won't be likle the debate where you have to write up like a million words. I can't do debates well.... I also kept the games because even though I have not been able to play games in the past I still think tehy would be fun. As for the others I kinda didn't pick them mainly because they are sort of new to HE and so I wouldn't miss them too much if they were taken away TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) 436937
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Im_Hermione
1st Year
1st Year
Im_Hermione

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-16
Number of posts : 4793
Real First Name : Erika//Eka
Warning :

Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 15:13

I voted Games and Photography because, even though I didn't participate last year I was still in tune and the contests that were held still seem interesting and I would like to try again and have something that I'll enjoy. TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) 436937
Back to top Go down
magicguy93
1st Year
1st Year
magicguy93

Male
Regist. date : 2007-02-11
Number of posts : 6766
Location : Trying to escape from the insane asylum that I call school.
Real First Name : Chris
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR BUT RAVENCLAW AT HEART
Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 16:59

I voted for Photography mostly because thats the thing i participate in most. But its very fun to take and post the pictures on here. I also voted for the graphics...
Back to top Go down
http://magic-world.nice-forum.net
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyWed Oct 28 2009, 23:12

HE TV & Movie Director - I don't have the nerves for anything else, I'd just get annoyed at some newbie, or something.. :D

And besides, those two are funnnnn... ^_^
Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 04:45

I can't remember the second one I voted but I know for sure I voted LIMS and I think I voted Drabble too XD Cause they take less time and therefore are easier to do XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Sashi

Female
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 08:00

I went for Drabble and Art Tourney. Since everybody were getting so busy with their academics, writing and drawing would be the most preferable. First, it'll give participants more time to have their entries passed. And maybe, it'll give us less work, as well. Less but fun. You know, if I have these homeworks to be done and all aside from HE, if these were the only things I will be participating, I will never be left behind, unless I let myself to be. Seriously, for just s hundred word, that's a huge bonus! :D You know what I mean? Simplest, yet one of the bests up there. TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Aayes Of course, fun will never be forgotten. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
LilyFlower
5th Year
5th Year
LilyFlower

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 4195
Real First Name : Veronica
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Wand : Vine Wood & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Left_bar_bleue80 / 70080 / 700TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) EmptyMon Nov 02 2009, 03:50

I voted Graphics and Drabble--and technically the oldest tournament is the Quidditch Cup whose tied with the Duel. Lol I remember when I ran it the second term, it went all pretty like. But that was YEARS ago now...hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astronomy_tower/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)   TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!) Empty

Back to top Go down

TOURNAMENTS MASH! (Time to Vote!)
Page 1 of 1