Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSKnights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Knights of Walpurgis Hideout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25 2011, 20:35

First topic message reminder :

Traveling through many tunnels that lead deep underground, far away from possible spies laid the Knights of Walpurgis Secret Hideout. The tunnels leading down to the place was lined by roots and were hollowed out by magic. The roots grew around closely forming a wall that kept the dirt at bay. The tunnel eventually emptied out into a room that was filled by doors. Taking the wrong one could cost you your life. However the right one would lead one into the secret hideout. Upon entering the room one would be greeted by a giant living like area which had halls leading away to many other rooms that littered the place.

Down one of these halls lead to the conference room where Scelestus was currently residing waiting for her newly found group of follows to come. This room had a long table lined with many chairs enough to seat all of the members of the Knights of Walpurgis. She had spent years trying to find the most loyal people to help her complete what the Dark Lord couldn't and soon she would accomplish it. She aspired not to be like the Dark Lord but much greater than him and succeed where he failed to do so. While she was gathering followers she had many years to figure out how to carry out her plan and now it was about to pay off.

Her follows slowly gathered into the room, very few would speak to those around her. Scelestus almost grin at their fright of speaking. Even though she was a clone of Oddie many years later her appearance changed to look more like the Dark Lord. She had red eyes and slits for nose. Though unlike the dark Lord she still had hair but it was black and sleek that covered her face cloaking most of her facial features. She was clad in all black which made her pale skin look even paler.

Scelestus' red eyes watched as more people entered the room and took their seats. It would only be a matter of time before the meeting would start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

AuthorMessage
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15 2012, 19:16

Tomas walked down the hall trying to keep distance memories from replaying in his mind. The event happened a few years ago but he liked to act like it never happened. He heard Samantha following close behind him and she probably had questions running through her head but he didn't want to answer any of them. He just wanted to quickly get through the house and finish their search. He heard the boggart screaming in pain and grinned a little. At least he was able to cause it some pain.

He walked up to another door and opened it. He looked over at the many objects that could hide another boggart half tempted to burn them all but knew he couldn't. There could be evidence that they needed and Scelestus wouldn't be happy if Tomas burned the whole building down.

Tearing open a drawer he started to shift through papers but still the image of the woman burned into his mind. It had been years since he last thought of her. At times she would plague his memories but for the most part he had pushed that event out of his life. Grinding his teeth again he looked over at Samantha and knew she was wanting to question him. There was only one other person who knew about that day and that was his twin sister.

"Bet your wondering what that was about." Tomas finally said as he picked up some papers out of the drawer acting like he was looking at the contents but could care less about the letters written on it.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Regist. date : 2009-07-17
Number of posts : 10947
Real First Name : Caitee
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue112 / 700112 / 700Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15 2012, 21:48

Samantha followed behind Tomas silently, desperately wanting to ask him to explain the image of the woman but not wanting to hurt him. She could tell that the whole encounter with the boggart had left him distracted. As Tomas entered another room, Sam stayed behind and leaned against the doorway. She watched him as he rattled through various pieces of furniture and ruffled through stacks of paperwork. His face was hard to read, but she could tell that the incident was still bothering him internally. The faint crackling of the fire and wailing screams of the burning boggart were distracting as well.

As Tomas picked up a paper and examined it closely, he spoke quietly. Samantha took a step forward and pulled the door shut behind her. She nodded slightly at his question and waited a moment before adding, "You don't have to tell me anything about it though, obviously. It's not as though I matter." Her voice was calm overall, but shook a bit as she finished her sentence. Looking down at the floor, she moved her head slightly so her long blonde hair fell in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
http://dreaming-in-the-daylight.tumblr.com/
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2012, 00:49

Tomas looked away from the paper at her last comment. In the short time he had spent with Samantha, Tomas was starting to like her. He chewed the inside of his cheek as he debated how much to tell her and how to tell the story. He didn't want to scare her off but he wanted a friend he could trust and she seemed like one.

"When I was still in Hogwarts I met this girl..." Tomas trailed off thinking about the girl in her teenage years. She was smaller then the boggart version and had jet black hair that flowed down past her elbows. "She was in Ravenclaw and I was in Slytherin. All her friends hated me but yet she ignored them and became my friend. We spent a lot of time together, I asked her out and... well I fell in love with her... and I guess I thought I'd spent my entire life with her..." Tomas trailed off. With every word he spoke he was starting to feel more and more vulnerable. Now he knew why he kept this incident to himself. Tomas dropped the papers on the floor and sat down on a nearby table thinking about the event that changed his entire life.

His twin sister Linnea was there, she was trying to get Tomas and his soon to be wife, Belladore to join the Knights of Walpurgis. Bella didn't want to join right away but Linnea talked her into joining. It was when the trio first met Scelestus and were carrying out her orders. Things were going fine between the three of them and Scelestus was very please with their work until one day when Belladore decided she didn't want to be part of that group anymore.

Tomas scratched the top of his head then looked up to Samantha. "That lady you seen the boggart take form of, her name was Belladore. She was amazing, beautiful, funny...." Tomas trailed off with a slight smile on his face as he reminisced about his fiance. "You have met my twin sister briefly, she was there when Scelestus gave us her orders. Linnea, Bella and I were the first three to follow Scelestus. We were a great team, got everyone of Scelestus's orders completed without fail, but after a short time Bella didn't want to do it anymore...." Tomas trailed off once more. He buried his face into his hands not really wanting to go much farther with the story. He knew Samantha would only judge him if she wasn't disgusted by his actions already.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue112 / 700112 / 700Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2012, 10:24

Samantha's eyes darkened as the possible endings to his story rushed to her mind. She brought her hand up to cover her face, which was riddled with confusion and surprise. She found herself hoping that it didn't end the way she thought it might. She knew that Scelestus was evil, but was she evil enough to force one member to kill his own reason for living? It would explain the deep hidden pain behind Tomas' eyes, but she didn't want it to be true.

She walked over slowly to Tomas and looked up at his face. Keeping eye contact, she reached down and held his hand gently. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me the rest if you don't want to." she said in a whisper. She smiled up at him one last time before releasing his hand and looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2012, 18:55

He felt Samantha touch his hand and looking up Tomas noticed she was staring right at him. This reaction was not what he was expecting. He was used to being around others who would only be disgusted with him at the moment, showing his weakness but he was glad to finally see someone who seemed to care, seemed almost human. Tomas gave her a weak smile. He didn't know if he should continue on with his story. He knew she would find out sooner or later, this was the part where he was expecting her to see a monster within himself.

"When the three of us were discussing about Bella leaving, Scelestus, she must have overheard or something.... but she just appeared in the room. She looked right over at Bella..." Tomas trailed off again thinking back to the last night he had seen Belladore.

'So you want to leave?" Scelestus asked Bella as she cowered on the floor. Tomas stood behind her unsure of what was going to happen.

"I dont agree with what you're trying to do" Bella said showing no fear. Bella was always the strongest of the two. It was one thing Tomas hated about himself. He would let poeple walk right over him. He has no spine.

"Once you become a member you're a member for life." Scelestus said with a grin. At this point Tomas knew what was going to happen. He looked down at Bella and seen fear cross onto her face. They both knew her fate.

"Tomas," Scelestus looked up at him. "make sure she keeps her word."

"Scelestus... she ordered me to kill her..." Tomas finally uttered.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19 2012, 00:44

Samantha forced back a gasp, as Tomas finally confirmed what she had originally thought. Her face was covered in the pain that she felt for him. She looked back over to him with tears forming behind her eyes. "Really?" she asked quietly, looking at the floor again in efforts to hide her face. She mentally yelled at herself for showing weakness, even though she wasn't the only one in the house doing so. She began to walk towards him, when something suddenly occurred to her. She lifted her head sharply, but continued making her way towards him. "Well, she probably deserved it. Truthfully, she had it coming." She reached her hand out and squeezed it gently, before walking past him and to a desk. Pulling out a pen and paper, she scribbled something down and folded the paper, only to write "Open when alone." on the front of it. "There's nothing useful in here, and you're wasting time. Let's go." she said in a harsh tone, silently slipping the note into his hand as she walked past him and out the door.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19 2012, 19:53

Tomas gritted his teeth together when Samantha said Bella deserved death but as he looked up at her face to yell at her he could almost sense she really didn't mean that comment. So Tomas held back the hateful words he was about to say and instead muttered "Yea, shouldn't have joined unless she knew she could stay."

Tomas rose to his feet as Samantha scribbled something down. He had no idea what she was planning on doing but she folded up the paper and pressed it into the palm of his hand. Tomas took it and looked down at the paper and read the tiny message written on top of it. He looked up at her puzzled but remained quiet as he pocketed the note. Maybe she was afraid that Scelestus could overhear them. Did the mark they receive on their arms have some sort of listening spell on it. It would make sense but he didn't want to think more about it.

"Yea you're right." Tomas said sounding a little angry. "Shouldn't have acted so foolishly. I won't let it happen again..." he trailed off and followed behind her.

Tomas looked around the hall, most of the rooms were caved in from years of neglect but the one room he wanted to find was the room that used to be Lord Voldemort's. Who knew what the Dark Lord would keep there. "Let's find the Dark Lord's room and call it a night. I doubt any other room would have anything valuable other then his."
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2012, 00:55

Samantha wanted to do nothing more but turn around and hug Tomas, but she was too fearful that Scelestus was somehow listening in on them. It would explain how she would have found out about Bella in the first place, although she wouldn't put it past Linnea to have told her in effort to get ahead. She rolled her eyes and huffed to herself in annoyance. She flipped out her wand and angrily forced all the doors down the hall open, with loud banging noises followed seconds by a loud screeching. Her hand flew up to her ears as she spun around to look at Tomas for help.

Realizing that the loud noises would distract from any sound, she rushed over to Tomas and pulled him in to a tight hug. She looked up at him and whispered that she was sorry, hoping she hadn't hurt his feelings by her harsh words.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2012, 01:33

Tomas made a few steps before he heard doors slamming open, and turning around he spotted Samantha, wand in hand looking a little annoyed but that expression was quickly replaced when a high pitched scream filled the hall. Tomas mimicked her and quickly covered his ears from the sound. He felt like his ear drums were about to burst.

"What on earth is this wretched sound coming from?" he screamed uncertain if Samantha could even hear him. The next thing he knew though Samantha had embraced him in a huge hug. Tomas smiled, something he hadn't done in a long time and looked down at Samantha. He could finally see that she really felt sorry for what had happened to him and Tomas hugged her back.

"It's alright. I know what you were doing." Tomas whispered back. For once in his life since that incident he felt like he had found someone he could fully trust. Someone who wasn't going to just judge him and think he was weak because of what happened to him.

After a few minuets the screams started to quiet but not fully go away. Tomas reluctantly let go of Samantha but couldn't quiet take his gaze away from her. After a few minuets he said "Ummm.... maybe we should check out where the scream is coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2012, 01:52

Samantha ignored what he said and concentrated on putting her feelings into the embrace. It was silly when she really thought about it, putting feelings in a hug...but she'd always thought that if you felt something strong enough you could make another feel it too. She let go of him slowly and looked up at him, to see that he was already staring down at her. Samantha could feel the blood rising in her cheeks as a bright blush formed. They stood there for a few minutes in complete silence. She was too embarrassed by her actions to say anything of value so she just nodded as Tomas suggested locating the source of the screeching.

She began to walk down the hallway quickly peering into every door, wand at the ready. She hated being in this kind of situation, even though she had signed up for it. She couldn't stop thinking about the look on Tomas' face after she had hugged him. It was so distracting to her that she didn't even notice the large object flying straight towards her out of a room to her left, until it thumped her quite hard on the side of her head. With a small squeal she pushed it off of her and to the ground, looking to Tomas in complete shock.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2012, 15:42

Tomas followed behind Samantha, stopping every once in awhile to gaze into a room but couldn't find the source of the noise. What was screaming? Some kind of creature? Or was it some enchantment that was placed into a room. It could have been triggered when Samantha caused all of the doors to fly open.

Tomas was looking into a small room that appeared to be like a broom closet when all of the sudden the old screams was accompanied by new ones. Quickly turning around he seen it was Samantha and she was staring at him with shock in her eyes. Tomas retrieve his wand from within his robes and ran over to her side ignoring the thing that had hit her and moved off.

He placed his hand onto her shoulder and arm. "Are you okay? What happened? You have a bump on your head and it's bleeding!" he exclaimed worry filling his voice. He brushed away some of the hair away from her bump to see how badly injured she was.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2012, 15:57

"I-I-I"m fine," she managed to stutter out. "What was that thing?" she asked, her voice filled with the perfect mixture of fear and surprise. Tomas pushed her blonde hair from her face and focused on the bump on her head. She looked up at him and smiled shyly. "Any major damage?" she asked him in a whisper. She realized that she was gripping her wand so tightly, that her nails had dug into her palms, drawing more fresh blood to the surface. "Let's hope there aren't any vampires or blood-sucking creatures around this house." she said through a laugh as she held up her hand to show Tomas.

"Sorry, I was just a bit distracted and didn't even see it coming." She turned her head to look at the creature that had attacked her, but to her surprise it wasn't a creature at all. It was a small black orb, that appeared to be made of some sort of stone. She looked at it in confusion before turning back to Tomas. "What do you think that could be? I've never seen anything like it."
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2012, 19:30

Tomas looked her bump over, other then bruising that started to form there and the small cut there appeared to be no other damage. Tomas let her hair fall back down and helped her up to her feet. She showed him the cuts on her hands and Tomas pointed his wand at her hand. Muttering a spell bandages formed around her hand to help soak up the blood.

"There ya go. If there is maybe that will help cover the smell of blood." he chuckled a little before looking around the room to see her attacker but all he found was the orb. Tomas scratched his head as he asked himself the same question Samantha asked him.

"Ummm... good question. I have no idea. Maybe it's like a magic ball or something." Tomas said as he held his hand out to the ball. He didn't know if he should touch it or not. After all they found it in the Death Eater's old hideout it was bound to be covered in dark spells that at a touch could kill him instantly or even slowly niether of which he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22 2012, 16:15

Samantha smiled nervously at Tomas, before inching forward to examine the orb more closely. The surface looked as the it were made of granite or marble, but something still looked off. As she slowly reached her hand out to touch it, the surface rippled back and forth, following the movement of her fingertips. She looked over at Tomas in confusion. "I was going to say that it reminded me of a bludger, but I've never seen a bludger like this before." She stood up and took a step back from the object, for safety. Bringing her hand up to her forehead, she rubbed the bump that it had left her. Finally turning away from it, "Should we just lock it back in a room and keep looking or...?" she began to ask quietly as she shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22 2012, 19:33

Tomas lightly poked the ball but nothing seemed to happen. He was just as puzzled as Samantha was but he knew there had to be something more about this orb.

"Ummm.... I don't think it's just a useless ball." Tomas said as he tried to hold the orb in his hand but no matter how hard he tried to hold it it just would slip free from his hand as if it was covered in something slippery. "We should bring it to Scelestus." Tomas finished as he turned to look into the room it just flew out of. It didn't look as roomy or as filled as the other but there was a fireplace in the middle of the farthest wall and a table against another wall. In the middle of the room there was a grand wooden chair and Tomas looked at it in awe.

"I beat this is the Dark Lord's room. I bet that ball came from this room!" Tomas exclaimed growing excited. "It has to be! We have to take it to Scelestus just imagine what it could be. Maybe there's something in side of it!"
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29 2012, 21:53

Samantha nodded her head in agreement as Tomas proposed bringing the odd orb back to Scelestus. She looked over his shoulder, and peered into the room. A chill shivered down her spine as she saw the room. It didn't look much different from any of the other rooms besides the fact that it had less furniture, but there was a sinister feel to it. She reached down and grabbed Tomas' hand, before taking another step forward into the room. As she regained her confidence, she slipped her hand out of Tomas'. She took a few steps and was soon standing by the fireplace.

"H-H-Hey Tomas?" she managed to whisper quietly, turning on her heels to see his face. "I think there may be someone else here..." She pointed behind her a bit to the fireplace. "It's warm..."
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30 2012, 20:09

Tomas walked into the with Samantha and didn't even seem to notice that she had grabbed his hand. Once they were in Tomas started looking around the room, trying to take in as much as he could at once. He could only imagine the wonders that were hidden inside of this room. He wished he could have seen the Dark Lord when he was at his biggest and could have been a Death Eater like so many of his previous ancestors. But now we was part of another group who strived for almost the same thing.

Tomas was looking over at the chair inside of the room. imagining seeing the Dark Lord sitting there, giving his orders. He had heard stories that a snake used to slither around him or would lay at his feet. It was like his pet but he always seemed to keep it close, always seemed to take good care of it, like it was apart of him.

However Tomas was quickly shaken out of his memories of hearing relatives tell stories about being a Death Eater when Samantha brought up that they might not be alone. Instinctivly he pulled out his wand and looked around the room trying to find the other intruders that were there.

"Why you think that?" Tomas asked her as he started to slowly walk over to her
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07 2012, 23:36

Samantha looked over her should at Tomas. "Come over here and hold your hand near the fireplace. It's almost as if someone just stopped the fire." she said quietly. She found herself instinctively backing herself up against the corner where the walls met. She looked around the room trying to see anything out of the ordinary. She laughed to herself, as she thought how nothing in this cold dark house had been normal thus far.

"What do you think?" she asked, with more bravery coming through in her voice than her actions. She took a step forward realizing how childish it was of her to try to hide herself in the corner. She slowly walked over to Tomas, looking up at his face.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25 2012, 20:46

Tomas bent over and held out his hand. Heat was radiating from the fireplace as Samantha said. He place his hand onto the stone and quickly withdrew it afraid of being burnt. It wasn't too hot but someone must have just been here.

"Do you think maybe someone used some Floo Power and left?" he asked as he looked closer into the fireplace. He was trying to find any traces of the power but had no luck. All there seemed to be was embers and half burnt logs. Someone was here in the room and might still be in the room, or nearby.

"Maybe we should search quickly and get out of here. I don't think we're the only people snooping around here. There's no sign of someone having used Floo Powder so whoever lit the fire must still be around, possibly looking for the same thing we are." Even though Tomas still had no idea what they were looking for. Whatever it was he didn't want to have to end up being in a duel for it. He wasn't the best at wizard's duels and tried to avoid them unless he knew he had the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02 2013, 14:01

Samantha drew a sharp breath and watched Tomas as he place his hand on the stone mantle. She couldn't help but feel like someone was watching them. Her cheeks turned crimson as she realized how she'd been acting like an insecure and fragile child. How long had they been watching?, Samantha found herself wondering. The hair on the back of her neck were rising and her stomach had begun swirling.

She took a step backwards and bumped into something warm. Without realizing it, she had gotten into a defensive stance in front of Tomas. Samantha turned her head just enough to see his face and nod in response of getting through this as quickly as possible. "I agree completely... Wouldn't want to have to kill anyone without having time to torture the properly," she said in a grim tone. She realized she sounded harsh and decided against apologies in case someone was around. She motioned to Tomas that they should continue on, when there was the sound of a door slamming in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Walpurgis Hideout   Knights of Walpurgis Hideout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knights of Walpurgis Hideout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2