Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSHow Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor!
Crest : How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Right_bar_bleue

How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Empty
PostSubject: How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers   How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers EmptySun Dec 04 2011, 10:32

Part 1:

1. How would you describe your personality?

1. Outstanding. - Raistlin The Wizard
2. Sarcastic and competitive… with a heart of gold. - Samantha Granger
3. Crazy, a bit over the top, one of the kind, loveable... :D - Caroru
4. Rather contradictory, but at least I'm sane - MarieC
5. Sometimes I’m funny, but I’m extremely rude. Most people don’t like to be around me because I’m way to honest. I have a really bad temper and get annoyed over very simple things. - violetriddle
6. Glitterific, spontaneous, outgoing, and clumsy. - Clafin
7. I describe my personality as a kind girl, who likes to help her friends when they need her. - AninditaW
8. I'd say that I'm hard to describe. I'm like a big bunch of contradictions. I'm stubborn, I'm flexible, I'm loud, I'm shy, I'm awkward, I'm confident. It all just depends on the situation. Overall, I think I'm a pretty good person though. - amberg93
9. I'm usually a pretty quiet person and generally to keep to myself around those I don't know very well, but around my close friends I can be very outgoing. I prefer to listen to others rather than do all the talking, and I'd like to say that I'm understanding and empathetic towards others. - amortentia773
10. I’m bubbly and energetic and fun and awesome, duh. - FaerieOfDoom
11. Friendly - running_swift

2. Describe how you see your appearance

1. Uh.... I don't know. Ginger? - Clafin
2. Cute, but nothing to look twice at. - Samantha Granger
3. Apathetic, boring. - Caroru
4. Slim and Slender xD - Raistlin The Wizard
5. I describe my appearance as an ordinary girl. - AninditaW

3. What do you look for in a friend?

1. I really like someone who's not afraid to voice their own opinions, funny, intelligent and who doesn't mind silence every one in a while. Preferably they share a lot of the same interests as my own and who is always reader to lend a hand. - amortentia773
2. Understanding (of crazy me times) and loyalty. - running_swift
3. Fun times, loyalty, and fun times. (Having a talent for cooking won’t hurt either). - FaerieOfDoom
4. Never anything specific. If I get along with someone, that's all that's needed - MarieC
5. Fun, intelligence, kindness, wit, trustworthiness, understands my pop culture references (or is at least smart enough to look them up) - Samantha Granger

4. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?

1. Married, teaching a class of little first graders with a baby or two at home. Possibly pregnant myself. - amberg93
2. Happily working. - Caroru
3. On HE, welcoming firsties and marking classes still. Maybe moved out of home, I haven’t really thought about it. - FaerieOfDoom
4. No clue what I want to do with my life anymore, but hopefully married and stuff. - Clafin
5. Married with two or three kids and hopefully with a job I love. - MarieC
6. Ruling the world! - Raistlin The Wizard
7. Hopefully on stage with the New York Philarmonic or Bostom Pops. O.o - amortentia773
8. I see that i’ve been trough a lot of things. - AninditaW

5. What is your favorite item of clothing and why?

1. Um… I have this sweatshirt that I love that my friend gave me back in high school. It was a source of comfort when my life felt crappy. - Samantha Granger
2. I have this pair of jeans that I really love, they're just so darn comfy! - amberg93
3. A white t-shirt that says "OMG AKA WTF" :D - Caroru
4. My Auburn shirts. It’s the football team I support - violetriddle

6. Describe your happiest moment in life

1. Hmm... On the famous words of Natasha Bendingfield, the rest is still unwritten! - Raistlin The Wizard
2. I don’t know about the happiest moment, but I know I always feel the best surrounded by my friends and having a good time! How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers 436937 - FaerieOfDoom
3. The days all three of my baby cousins were born. - violetriddle
4. Hmm... I really have no idea... I guess finding out my friend's cancer had gone away! - amortentia773
5. June 27th 2009. Jonas Brothers concert. - Clafin

(Continued in the next post)

Last edited by amberg93 on Wed Mar 28 2012, 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers   How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers EmptySun Dec 04 2011, 10:38

7. What do you think is your greatest achievement?

1. I don't think I've really achieved that many thing. I am rather proud for getting the job I got now
2. I don't really have any that could be considered 'great'... I think my 'greatest' to date is being able to be my parents' child. It's a privilege and also humbling to think that they've put up with me for so many years >.<
3. Actually finishing school….well…I will be graduating soon…but I’ll be the first person since the 1950’s or so.
4. I graduated high school... I live such a sad life. I did graduate with honors and blah blah blah. Though, on HE, my greatest achievement has certainly been making HoH! :D

8. What is the most important thing for you in life?

1. Keeping super positive and doing things that I love – writing, reading, sewing!
2. Friends, family, and food.
3. Never settle down, always strive for more and better.
4. The most important thing for me in life is to be true to myself and my friends.

9. Finish the sentence: Love is……….

1. Overrated.
2. breathtaking
3. Knowledge. There is always so much I want to learn.
4. ...totally overrated xD
5. patient, love is kind. It does not envy, does not boast, is not proud. It is not rude, is not self-seeking, it keeps no record of wrongs. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

10. What is your motto for life?

1. Cliche: Live, Laugh, Love.
2. Everything happens for a reason.
3. Hakuna matata!
4. My motto for life is always study hard, and do your best.

11. Give a tip for the day

1. “Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.” – Dennis Wholey
2. If you want something, go for it. You might not get it, but you've still got a far better chance than if you don't try
3. Smile at a stranger.
4. Eat more chocolate. It will make you feel better.
5. Watch out for the masked stranger following you down the street. He doesn’t want to ask you the time! (Or give you candy, more’s the shame).

12. What languages do you speak?

1. English, Portuguese and I dab a bit in German, Spanish, French and Polish.
2. English, Indonesia, Mandarin(a little), and France(a little).
3. British English and Cantonese
4. English, English, and English. Oh, and a tiny bit of Spanish and an even smaller bit of French.

13. List three of your strengths

1. My strenghts is about feeling, love, and friendship.
2. History, reading, making graphics..?
3. Creative, Loyal, Attentive
4. Inteligence, Cunningness and Ambition
5. Confident, organized and open-minded

14. List three of your weaknesses

1. I have no weaknesses.
2. Lazy, crazy, cheese.
3. Overly competitive, too much of a perfectionist, procrastinator
4. Stubborn, overly emotional and a bit loud.

(Continued in next post)
Back to top Go down
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers   How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers EmptySun Dec 04 2011, 10:41

15. Describe your surroundings

1. Oh wow. It’s the messiest room you’ll ever see, complete with the smell of something decaying that I don’t know what it is. I have bookshelves packed with too many books, and numerous empty tea mugs hanging around.
2. Kinda messy today here at work with the IT guy messing around xD
3. Uh... An average american living room?
4. Organized chaos.

16. What are you scared of?

1. Comitment.
2. Being left alone (insecure much? >.<)
3. Sometimes i scared of my scores, my future, and my destiny.
4. SPIDERS!! They're so disgusting!
5. Death, the dark, bugs and spiders, closed spaces

17. What famous person do you have a crush on and why?

1. I don’t have a crush on anyone famous…that’s just a bit weird….
2. I have more famous crushes than should be allowed… it’s a problem and it would take a long time to go over them all. So for the sake of time, I will say (under pressure) Taylor Lautner for attractiveness and Ryan Reynolds for attractiveness and personality… but I know in two minutes I will have thought of someone I should have said…
3. Milo Ventimiglia. Have you seen him? Or heard him talk for that matter?
4. Henry Cavill. He’s so dreamy!! He was amazing in the Tudors.
5. DARREN CHRIS CUZ HE IS AWESOME AND GORGEOUS AND I WANT HIM NOW!
6. DARREN CRISS, KIT HARINGTON AND CRAIG HORNER. They're all extremely well rounded, down to earth and incredible actors with a lot of talent...not to mention they're all gorgeous. ^_^
7. Johnny Depp. He's just such a great human being - inside and out. He's funny, a great actor, a family man, and he picks awesome movies to be in.

18. Are you in a relationship? If so what kind?

1. Yes, the spiritual kind.
2. Yeah, I am. A cute kind.
3. I am in a relationship. A very loving, very king, simply amazing relationship. One that I know will last for the rest of my life and I'm very excited.
4. Yes, I'm dating an amazing girl
5. I'm currently in a relationship with two guys xD
6. Yep, the might as well be married kind xD

19. Do you cry and how often?

1. I’m not really a crier… well, not in front of people anyway
2. It depends on your definition of often I guess. I don't usually cry about things going on in my every day life (except when things really pile up and I get stressed) but I'm one of those annoying people who will cry if I get super angry or frusterated. I also cry at any sad parts in movies or books. How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers 410894
3. Yes, frequently. Over Disney movies, tv commercials, thinking about Clannad and Dumbledore :’(
4. I just cry if there is something i really sad for, and just for a few minutes.

20. Which part of your body do you like the most and why?

1. I like my eyes, they're pretty spiffy looking when they're more green than brown.
2. Hands, because without hands we can’t do nothing.
3. My eyes…because they are green.
4. I'd probably have to say my hair. It makes me, me.

21. If you could change one part of your body what would it be and why?

1. Does my weight count? Cause if so that, otherwise I guess I'll start with my stomach
2. Everything?
3. My nose, I wouldn't mind it smaller.
4. My nose, if only to get rid of the ridiculously huge pores (which everyone has, obviously, but I don't like mine XD)

22. What is your mood at this precise moment and why?

1. I'm excited, cause I'm making an event! Wheeeeeeeeeee.

End Part 1. Please PM your answers to amberg93
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers   How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers Empty

Back to top Go down

How Well Do You Know v2: Part 1 Answers
Page 1 of 1