Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSSorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31 2006, 13:30

First topic message reminder :

Thursday 6th July 2006

HUFFLEPUFF

Erin_Joy
Nevaeh
Cheetahpie
FrostedApples

GRYFFINDOR

Tassadar
Marauderess
lolgrrl812

SLYTHERIN

Liam Avinall
kmanboston
Medusa

RAVENCLAW

-Prongs-
Sunshine
Starlyn
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com

AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Flag_u12
Warning :
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Crest : Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Hogwar10
Award Bar :
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19 2007, 13:03

Thursday 19th July 2007

RAVENCLAW
Andromeda James
Bri Cheese
whimsicles
blueeyeskayz

HUFFLEPUFF
Kendra_McKie
gladrielweldon
geordie_lass43
MollyWweasley

SLYTHERIN
Selwyn Iestin
rollingrocks
marti

GRYFFINDOR
Cherrie
Hermycharm
Vidya
greatgriffindor08
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2007, 13:25

Sunday 22nd July 2007

RAVENCLAW
jena23
Moony_s2

HUFFLEPUFF
hermione101
ELORA MCJULIUS

SLYTHERIN
niquealodeon
Kittchikitty105

GRYFFINDOR
Ron_Weasley
HPgirl1129

rollingrocks - you have already been sorted into slytherin. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27 2007, 10:49

Thursday 26th July 2007

RAVENCLAW
hortinha
Moon
Mark Lestrange

HUFFLEPUFF
rose1402
Jedi_Girl
irishsweety7411

SLYTHERIN
Alasse Irena
Albus Severus
Melanie Black

GRYFFINDOR
sutjam04
Goblin King II
Torak

WeasleyTwinsGirl - Resorting is not possible I am afraid. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Gryffi10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29 2007, 15:03

Sunday 29th July

RAVENCLAW
HerminoeRocks

HUFFLEPUFF
Delgado
Fated Harmony

SLYTHERIN
Dracosgirl

GRYFFINDOR
Bellatrix Ogden
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 12:42

Thursday 2nd August

RAVENCLAW
Ariana_Dumbledore

HUFFLEPUFF
danciinette
Mandagora Longbottom

SLYTHERIN
LeenyM

GRYFFINDOR
Ginnevra_24
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05 2007, 14:16

Sunday 5th August

RAVENCLAW
Lila

HUFFLEPUFF

SLYTHERIN
ag167

GRYFFINDOR
x0theblondeone0x
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09 2007, 12:04

Thursday 9th August

RAVENCLAW
Dora Dreamer
Fleur37
jamierox11

HUFFLEPUFF
Ramiela
Sage and Onion

SLYTHERIN
bellpepper95
soccerchic
vcolby

GRYFFINDOR
Dobby Olivander
Bryony
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12 2007, 13:21

Sunday 12th August
RAVENCLAW
BookMasterJMV
camillepotter
Ravin' Rabbits

HUFFLEPUFF
Bella Muerte
kjmut
bh5g7p04

SLYTHERIN
Dr Gellert
animeficluver
kathrineee_anne

GRYFFINDOR
Baby Harmony
becca95
roxorgirl13
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16 2007, 12:26

Thursday 16th August

RAVENCLAW
Teddy Lupin Tonks
Katana-RN

HUFFLEPUFF
Ashley_93
Jake Hunter

SLYTHERIN
Snivellus
Jack Lipton
HalfBl00dPrince

GRYFFINDOR
Molly Wobbles
historyfreak
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19 2007, 12:06

Sunday 19th August

RAVENCLAW
Ashley_93
Anne Wiseowl
luna luvgood

HUFFLEPUFF
chiffonpuff
Lunnah
olly havelock

SLYTHERIN
Overlord Laharl
Marti Witchly

GRYFFINDOR
Im_Hermione
xIronDezx
sexton
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23 2007, 14:09

Thursday 23rd August

RAVENCLAW
Heather Karrington
ginnywesley2

HUFFLEPUFF
fairywingz21

SLYTHERIN
Dumbldorian
Hybrid_wizard

GRYFFINDOR
Tainted-Soul
Samantha Granger
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :
Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Crest : Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Gryffi10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26 2007, 15:40

Sunday 26th August

RAVENCLAW

HUFFLEPUFF

SLYTHERIN
UlyssesMaxwell

GRYFFINDOR
Kris
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30 2007, 16:16

Thursday 30th August

RAVENCLAW
yumiko
--lexi

HUFFLEPUFF
dustmite333

SLYTHERIN
dark-sow

GRYFFINDOR
chickspunner
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02 2007, 14:28

Sunday 2nd September

RAVENCLAW
hermione4013
Roberto

HUFFLEPUFF
amergin

SLYTHERIN
Nashahoola

GRYFFINDOR
LonelyRiddle
Caitlin
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06 2007, 13:20

Thursday 6th September

RAVENCLAW

HUFFLEPUFF
JesseSplodes
ashleyxo

SLYTHERIN
stewiejoe10

GRYFFINDOR
Cujo
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10 2007, 12:26

Sunday 9th September

RAVENCLAW
FightingIrish8
Isabelle Kline

HUFFLEPUFF

SLYTHERIN
Resting Fred Weasley

GRYFFINDOR
Hermione_rocks52
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13 2007, 14:35

Thursday 13th September

RAVENCLAW

HUFFLEPUFF
Oceane Delane

SLYTHERIN

GRYFFINDOR
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16 2007, 15:21

Sunday 16th September

RAVENCLAW
Whittyy.

HUFFLEPUFF
kitten08
buddy

SLYTHERIN
cheryl123
Rockheart

GRYFFINDOR
bob/adrian
brange2
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20 2007, 11:27

Thursday 20th September

RAVENCLAW
Astral Star

HUFFLEPUFF
Cedric Diggory

SLYTHERIN

GRYFFINDOR
direobsession89
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23 2007, 12:19

Sunday 23rd September

RAVENCLAW

HUFFLEPUFF
Vulcan/Blackjack

SLYTHERIN
TheHogwartsExperienceBand

GRYFFINDOR
HermioneGranger
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27 2007, 12:50

Thursday 27th September

RAVENCLAW
mellowmagic444
ghost-writer
Bellina Flitwick

HUFFLEPUFF
Snape_Luffer
Hermione_Potter123

SLYTHERIN
Snake1993
Loony715

GRYFFINDOR
fanospew
Rhinestone
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2007, 13:22

Sunday 30th September

RAVENCLAW

HUFFLEPUFF
ShadowRose

SLYTHERIN
Laffy715

GRYFFINDOR
Escape03
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08 2007, 02:58

Monday 8th October

RAVENCLAW
Aleta

HUFFLEPUFF
Yuzuki

GRYFFINDOR
CasMarauder

SLYTHERIN
SlytherinPride7
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11 2007, 06:36

Thursday 11th October

RAVENCLAW
LOONYkim
Constica18

HUFFLEPUFF
patricksvd
theguru

GRYFFINDOR
Caityy
Taylor

SLYTHERIN
ginny520
Vietnamese_Girl1
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17 2007, 01:01

Wednesday 17th October (apologies for this being so late)

RAVENCLAW
CheekyMonkey121
Serina

HUFFLEPUFF
C0nn0r_hyden

SLYTHERIN
Danny
Eleen.XaRiuZ

GRYFFINDOR
ginnyunited
sockcee_8474
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21 2007, 13:44

Sunday 21st October

RAVENCLAW

HUFFLEPUFF
cordean

SLYTHERIN
toppy098

GRYFFINDOR
Harry_Pothead
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25 2007, 12:11

Thursday 25th October

RAVENCLAW
xXxDrrkAngelxXx

HUFFLEPUFF
lovely_loon13
Lucy Brooks

SLYTHERIN
Sarrianna

GRYFFINDOR
soul_grifter
v-love
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29 2007, 09:58

Monday 29th October

RAVENCLAW
wise1

HUFFLEPUFF
shaun1986

SLYTHERIN
Lilly

GRYFFINDOR
JoRilla
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06 2007, 05:10

Tuesday 6th November

RAVENCLAW
BigFishLittleFish

HUFFLEPUFF
within_temptation_fan

SLYTHERIN
Emma

GRYFFINDOR
hppamela
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 13:35

Saturday 10th November

RAVENCLAW
ShellPrincess101

SLYTHERIN
alidatevy

GRYFFINDOR
Maria Sarah Petrinova
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15 2007, 10:17

Thursday 15th November

RAVENCLAW
Hermione44

HUFFLEPUFF
Anthony Fletcher
mab

SLYTHERIN
elucidation

GRYFFINDOR
Kael
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21 2007, 05:00

Wednesday 21st November

RAVENCLAW
Shausto-la

SLYTHERIN
Kaefier
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25 2007, 12:24

Sunday 25th November

RAVENCLAW
ElladoraZeller
kittycatru
rapture72

HUFFLEPUFF
j.sanders5986
whitneyluvshim
ibnejeztar

SLYTHERIN
c_annie
Ella Stone
gonual

GRYFFINDOR
Hermy Granger
Rose Weasley
MustangsFangirl
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 12:29

Thursday 29th November

RAVENCLAW
tessarox12

SLYTHERIN
aideen

GRYFFINDOR
crystaldimpin
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06 2007, 10:30

Thursday 6th December

RAVENCLAW
ShanaenayBoo

HUFFLEPUFF
Lucy Merryweather
Mopisoccer10

SLYTHERIN
Joey
Snickers278

GRYFFINDOR
Lizi6692
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09 2007, 15:34

Sunday 9th December

RAVENCLAW
Hunter Passmore

HUFFLEPUFF
Laura Gemma Jameson

SLYTHERIN
Jamoki

GRYFFINDOR
Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14 2007, 11:56

Friday 14th December

RAVENCLAW
HPbooklvr7

HUFFLEPUFF
WillowBlossom

SLYTHERIN
Malfoy

GRYFFINDOR
Aya Kamiki
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21 2007, 04:57

Friday 21st December

RAVENCLAW
Scrilla

HUFFLEPUFF
raezilicious

SLYTHERIN
GeorgiaRocks

GRYFFINDOR
phoenix535
stoopidstephi
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31 2007, 06:33

Apologies for not doing the sorting before now, I took a break for Christmas Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 436937

Monday 31st December

RAVENCLAW
Sunny
dauphine

HUFFLEPUFF
Payton Gray

SLYTHERIN
Shadow Granger
toritonks

GRYFFINDOR
SiriuslyNot
NixxyTheFairy
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 11:06

Thursday 3rd January

RAVENCLAW
Shiny

SLYTHERIN
wizardGIRL25

GRYFFINDOR
hoodeddarkness
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 13:13

Sunday 6th January

HUFFLEPUFF
muggle_me

SLYTHERIN
irishpride

GRYFFINDOR
Bradexman
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13 2008, 11:57

Sunday 13th January

HUFFLEPUFF
punk_rock_princess

RAVENCLAW
Alice Cullen
Splenda

SLYTHERIN
x_cookie-monster_x

GRYFFINDOR
Tinkerbell
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17 2008, 13:56

Thursday 17th January

HUFFLEPUFF
BridgetSwan327

RAVENCLAW

SLYTHERIN
Bella

GRYFFINDOR
Ashley Lovegood
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24 2008, 13:18

Thursday 24th January

RAVENCLAW
My_Name_Is_Lord_Voldemort

HUFFLEPUFF
hpfanfreak

SLYTHERIN
EmmaLynMalfoy

GRYFFINDOR
HogwartsHeaven9
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27 2008, 11:59

Sunday 27th January

RAVENCLAW
Lolly282

SLYTHERIN
CatheryneMeadows

GRYFFINDOR
Rebel_Angel
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31 2008, 13:22

Thursday 31st January

GRYFFINDOR
TwiLyght

SLYTHERIN
TotallySlytherin717
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03 2008, 14:03

Sunday 3rd February

RAVENCLAW
Harrowing

HUFFLEPUFF
Marny Linsky

SLYTHERIN
capriwhite
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07 2008, 11:16

Thursday 7th February

RAVENCLAW
Shadow Warrior

HUFFLEPUFF
CynthiaLovegood
harry_potter_rules_27

SLYTHERIN
Ciara Lovegood

GRYFFINDOR
kawright24
Hailey Hoofer
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10 2008, 11:55

Sunday 10th February

RAVENCLAW
CheeseFreak

HUFFLEPUFF
dracofan89

SLYTHERIN
Apathy

GRYFFINDOR
Ginny Weasley95
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14 2008, 14:56

Thursday 14th February

RAVENCLAW
anthara

SLYTHERIN
potterfan4life51492

GRYFFINDOR
Gryffindorgal4hp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)   Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next