Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSHead of Gryffindor and Slytherin Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin

Go down 
+7
SilverLady
KatieBellaTrix
Ilyria
mcfly_42
Life is 42
Hannah
Moony
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Moony
1st Year
1st Year
Moony

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 461
Real First Name : Paige
Warning :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

House : gryffindor
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Empty
PostSubject: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptySun Aug 13 2006, 17:32

Who will be the new head of Gryffindor and Slytherin now that McGonagall will become headmistress and snape has fled?
Back to top Go down
Hannah
1st Year
1st Year
Hannah

Female
Regist. date : 2006-08-13
Number of posts : 191
Warning :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptySat Aug 19 2006, 08:34

maybe mcgonagall will continue to be head of gryffindor as well? as for slytherin, maybe there wont be any slytherins left!
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-05
Number of posts : 2778
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Ravenc10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyMon Aug 28 2006, 19:15

well...i believe it was mentioned that slughorn is now head of slytherin...and it is my belief that either hagrid...oh stop laughing! or a new teacher will take over gryffindore, that is, if mcgonnagal doesn't stay as head of house. remember she is only deputy headmistriss...so maybe they will just hire a new headmaster/mistress....or maybe hogwarts won't even be open and everyone will be out of a job *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 2713
Real First Name : Ellybelly :D
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyTue Aug 29 2006, 06:20

I sus[pect hogwarts will stay open...but as I think about it they'd probably close it as it's too dangerous.

Hopefully it will stay open and I think mcgonagol would stay head of house
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thinkelly
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyThu Sep 28 2006, 06:26

Has it been said for certain that mcgonagall will overtake as headmistress? I know that she is deputy head, but that doesnt always mean that deputys are certain to take over?
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 5236
Real First Name : Let's Leave it at Katie... XD
Warning :

House : Gryffindor Girlie
Crest : Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyTue Nov 28 2006, 17:44

I think Hpgwarts will open, and McGonagall will be head.

Hagrid head of Gryffindor
and
Slughorn head of Slytherian

makes sense to me. I think the deputyhead would be Flitwick or Sprout
Back to top Go down
ToRi Rep

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyFri Jan 19 2007, 14:33

I agree with most people. I either think, there will be a new teacher to take over gryffindor, someone trustable like, Hagrid

I'm not quite sure what Slytherin will be, but since most people says its Slughorn? I'll go with that!
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyMon Jan 22 2007, 11:07

Slughorn for Slytherin sounds well, especially because Slughorn also represented Slytherin right after Dumbledore's death.
I'm not sure about Gryffindor, though. I think it would be possible for McGonagall to remain Head of House. Hagrid is trustworthy, but... dunno. He doesn't really seem fit to be head of house, since he isn't exatly rule-obeying himself XD Or maybe I've got used to McGonagall too much XD - they're opposites, anyway!
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Huffle10
Award Bar :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyMon Jan 22 2007, 16:00

Yeah but you're all forgetting that Slughorn didn't want to teach at Hogwarts for more than one year, and even then it took a lot from Dumbledore to convince him too. I doubt he's gonna stay there, especially in such times of danger since he cares a lot about his own safety, now that Dumbledore is dead too.
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyMon Jan 22 2007, 16:09

gaah! I totally forgot that! o.O"

anyway, he might show a bit of solidarity, especially in the given circumstances... and after all, isn't it all the same if he's at Hogwarts or anywhere alse? Now the DEs are everywhere. And if he doesn't want to, I'll bet anything that McGonagall will try to force him.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Huffle10
Award Bar :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyMon Jan 22 2007, 16:44

He doesn't seem like one much for solidarity to me, unless there's something in it for him.. and I don't think McGonagall would have the same influence as Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyMon Jan 22 2007, 16:54

On second thought, it was Harry who convinced him in the first place, although rather unknowingly. What if he would do it again and tell him, for example, that he will lead a great life afterwards, with popular Harry & co., or even assure him some further contacts in the ministry - where Slughorn could actually be helpful, like help Harry, through some of his contacts, get somewhere in the ministry unnoticed. Wouldn't Sluggie be proud to do something like that? :/ And think of all the prestige he would have afterwards if it got out that he has worked with the Order.
Back to top Go down
Brunette
1st Year
1st Year
Brunette

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-24
Number of posts : 1795
Real First Name : Holly
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptyThu Jan 25 2007, 13:48

I think McGonagall will be head of houses

So Hagrid will be Head of Gryffindor probably
and
Slughorn as Head of Slytherin
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptySat Mar 24 2007, 20:02

I dont think Slughorn would be head of slytherin b/c he didnt want to teach it to begin with. i dont think hagrid would work either b/c he didnt graduate from hogwarts and his wand was snaped in two. I dont think mcgollangan will be headmisstress for long b/c of this interesting piece of information that i learned that she might be working for voldemort if this be the cause and harry doesnt got o school then mcgollagan might not be at hogwarts doing what she supose to be doing.

I dontknow who will fill in those places but i dont think it will be them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin EmptySat Jul 07 2007, 15:44

Okay I think she will probaly take over as headmistress and I think that slughorn will probaly stay teaching I think he liked working there more than he lets on. And I think that maybe the new DADA could take over?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin   Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Gryffindor and Slytherin
Page 1 of 1