Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODS*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.

Go down 
+2
Caribbean Princess
Etta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Country : *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Right_bar_bleue

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Huffle10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Right_bar_bleue

*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Empty
PostSubject: *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.   *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. EmptySun Nov 05 2006, 13:56

Following in Elfie's footsteps i have decided to set your next piece of homework on Mrs Bellatrix Lestrange. For this homework you shall need to dust off your tarot cards, polish your crystal ball and concentrate hard.

Part One.

In no less then 200 words, fell me in full detail about Bellatrix's PREVIOUS Life, who she was, what she did, was she male, femal, or even animal, was she good, bad or just plain annoying? The more detail you use the more points will be awarded.

Part Two.

In no less then 100 words, tell me about the present life of the beatifully insane Mrs Lestrange and her motives for doing what she does, and no putting she is just insane down will not work.

Part Three.

In no less then 250 words, using your Crystal ball and tarot cards, explain in great detail what the future holds for Bellatrix.

Total points available is 50, please site all sources if you use any and remember no Copying and Pasting. thankies! :bathtime:

Last edited by on Wed Dec 20 2006, 02:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caribbean Princess
1st Year
1st Year
Caribbean Princess

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-06
Number of posts : 104
Real First Name : Kerry
Warning :
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Right_bar_bleue

House : gryffindor
Award Bar :
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.   *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. EmptyMon Nov 13 2006, 16:43

Part One.

Bellatrix Lestrang was born in 1951 to to Cygnus and Druella (Rosier) Black. She went to Hogwarts and shortly after leaving she married Rodolphus Lestrange. As far as we know, she doesnt have any children. She has two sisters who are both younger, Andromeda and Narcissa.

At school her group of friends included Avery, Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange, Evan Rosier, Severus Snape, and Wilkes. She was drawn to the deatheaters because of her pure blood love. She and Rodolphus helped Voldemort to power and tortured Neville Lonbottoms parents. They were caught and sentenced to life in the wizard prison of Azkaban. At her trial, she shouted
Quote :
"The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban; we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!"
In January of 1996, Bellatrix and many others broke out of Azkaban to rejoin the dark lord

Part Two.

Although my answer would have been 'because she is insane' for this I will try to write more.
Her family is known for both their love of purebloods and hate of 'mudbloods' and also a temper is known to run in her family. This is perhaps a better reasoning behind her behaviour. Azkaban might have made her more insane, yet she was evil long before that.
She remains a fan to the dark lord and is annoyed and worried when she thinks that the dark lord is keeping information from her (at snapes house in HBP)

Part Three.

Bellatrix is probably one of the hardest characters to predict what the future holds, because as well as being insane, she is also quite intellegent. I think that she will stay voldemorts right hand woman, yet i can also see that voldemort will push her aside. we already see her cracking under her belief that she is not as important to him as she once was. I think that this will drive her to kill more people in the hope of getting back with voldemort, yet I also think that she will be killing without thinking which will eventually get her killed. I can see that the person who will kill her will be none other than Neville Longbottom, a perfect closure to the fact that his parents were driven insane by Bellatrix, she then being driven insane by her hope and want to please the dark lord and being finished of by Neville. Poetic Justice!

I used this site and my own brain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellatrix_Lestrange
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Country : *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 5236
Real First Name : Let's Leave it at Katie... XD
Warning :

House : Gryffindor Girlie
Crest : *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Gryffi10
Award Bar :
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.   *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. EmptyThu Nov 16 2006, 19:58

Bellatrix Lestrange: A biography

ok i want you all to know first of all that i am fascinated my Ms. Lestrange, I even name half of my user name after her look! KatieBellaTrix! Ok back to buisness!

Her Past... Bella was born in 1951, date unknown to Cygnus Black and to Druesella Rosier. She had two sisters Narcissa who made a respectable pure-blood marriage and two the disgraced Andromeda. She attended Hogwarts school and was in of coarse, Slytherin! After school she married the pure-blood, Rodolphus Lestrange. She had very good looks and was attractive like her cousin Sirius ((RIP)) In the 1970's she and her husband joined Voldemort and became deatheaters. However, they were caught and convicted of using the Crustacius Curse on Frank and Alice Longbottom, driving them to insanity. SHe served many years in Azkaban and that ruined her once supremely good looks. But, she still remained faithful to Voldemort and then breaking out to rejoin him. In the department of Mysteries, she tortured Neville, and attempted to torture Ginny. Then she sent Sirius through the veil.

Her motives... Bella is of coarse insane, but i do not beleive it is her fault. Well, she was born into a pureblood family, and we know that back in the day people married cousins because they were desperate to remain pureblood. This could be a reason. Another emotion reason I have is her family. Her cousin, Sirius (((RIP)) was a known blood traitor as was her own sister. I think that she might of been tring to prove herself to her family by making a respectable marriage and joining Lord Voldy.

Her Future... Ms. Lestrange has a very interesting future. She could very well die in the Final Showdown, if she attends. Voldy, who is already doubting her as proved in HBP could want her out of the way, possibly even sacrificing her. That may seem a little harsh but this is VOLDY were talking about. She may as well kill Neville or vise versa as Caribean Princess mentioned. But I think she is going to be mor envolved with her nephew Draco, who she taugh Occulmency too. It's really hard to predict what lies in store for her.

I used: http://www.hp-lexicon.org/wizards/bellatrix.html
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Gryffi10
Award Bar :
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.   *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 12:39

Part One

Bellatrix Black grew up in central London, with her parents and her two sisters, Andromeda and Narcissa. She enjoyed her childhood, regularly beating up Andromeda, who she ridiculed for being “too mudblood loving”. Bellatrix, along with her sisters were homeschooled by their Nanny, Mrs Pollygon, until they each reached the age of eleven, when they were shipped off one by one to study at Hogwarts. Bellatrix was sorted into Slytherin, which was expected as she was from the most noble and ancient house of Black. However, a few years later when her cousin Sirius attended Hogwarts, he broke that tradition by being sorted into Gryffindor.

She spent her years at Hogwarts lording it over the other students, but getting good marks anyway. In fifth year, she was made Slytherin Prefect, and the power soon went to her head. She had already been interested in the Dark Arts from the tender age of two, but having access to the Restricted Section and like-minded people such as Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange, she became even more interested in them. In her sixth year, she began seeing Rodolphus Lestrange, and they were able to practice their evil-doing ways together.

In her seventh year, she got the dark mark and became a fully-fledged Death Eater.

Part Two

Presently, Bellatrix is working as Lord Voldie-thingy’s right hand man…er…woman. There have been rumours that she’s a little more than a working partner, if you know what I mean *exaggerated wink*.

She goes on all sorts of evil missions for her Lord and Master, such as torturing and killing Muggles, torturing and killing Muggle-Borns and torturing and killing anyone who gets in her way. In her spare time she enjoys torturing and killing Muggles, torturing and killing Muggle-Borns and torturing and killing anyone who gets in her way.

Now that she’s offed her blood-traitor cousin, she hopes to off his disgusting godson too.

Part Three

Bellatrix’s future is rather foggy, and I am unable to see exactly what the future holds. However, it is highly likely that she will meet her untimely demise at the hands of one Neville Longbottom on the night of the 22nd November when Harry Potter finally defeats Lord Voldie-Thingy once and for all.

However, there are several variables that could change this outcome. I will outline them below.

Scenario #1: Neville Longbottom chokes on a potato one afternoon whilst eating his dinner. Nobody is around to save him and so, unfortunately, he dies and therefore cannot kill Bellatrix several months later. Thus, she survives and lives to the ripe old age of 103.

Scenario #2: Bellatrix trips over a log on the way to the Final Battle, lands in a pile of Hippogriff doo-doo, which, coincidentally attracts the bowtruckles, and subsequently she is eaten to death. Shame.

Scenario #3: Lord Voldie-thingy discovers that Bellatrix has been seeing Stubby Boardman behind his back and in a fit of rage, he begins to jump up and down going “Kill her! Kill her!”. Lord Voldie-thingy, who has by this point watched Star Wars far too many times, begins breathing as though he has chronic asthma, and turns his wand red to emulate a light saber. He then travels to Stubby Boardman’s love-den, and chops off both of their heads with his light saber, all the while saying “Bella…I am your Father. Mwahahahaha!”

Of course, all of this is very fuzzy and so may or may not happen. This seer believes scenario three is the most likely, however.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 10804
Real First Name : Rachel
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! HUFF PUFF BADGERS FOR THE WIN!
Award Bar :
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.   *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. EmptyFri Dec 08 2006, 11:49

Part One.

In no less then 200 words, fell me in full detail about Bellatrix's PREVIOUS Life, who she was, what she did, was she male, femal, or even animal, was she good, bad or just plain annoying? The more detail you use the more points will be awarded.

Part Two.

In no less then 100 words, tell me about the present life of the beatifully insane Mrs Lestrange and her motives for doing what she does, and no putting she is just insane down will not work.

Part Three.

In no less then 250 words, using your Crystal ball and tarot cards, explain in great detail what the future holds for Bellatrix.

Total points available is 50, please site all sources if you use any and remember no Copying and Pasting. thankies!

Part One:

Zelda Eldeviant was born in the year 1906. Her parents were both squibs named Swann and Pauline. From the start, Zelda was the golden child; she was always good and did her homework. But there was something special about her, and then at eleven, she got her letter to go to Hogwarts. Her parents were at first overjoyed, and sent the apple of their eye-little Zelda-off with as any tools necessary in the wizarding world to help her succeed. While at Hogwarts, Zelda was sorted into Gryffindor for her pure heart and bravery. Unfortunately, one night, when she was 16 years old, she wandered into the forbidden forest and was attacked by some dark creature there. It is, to this day, unclear as to what it was, but many believe encountered a dementor and had half her soul sucked out. Zelda was never the same. She permanently died her blonde hair black and began terrorizing others. By the time she had graduated, her closest friends were in Slytherin, her own house’s enemies. Her parents didn’t know what to do with their once angelic daughter, so they just let her do what she pleased. This lead to their demise, for, one night, while Zelda was mixing a potion that required a human sacrifice in her apartment; they came in and saw what she was doing. Outraged, Zelda killed both her parents, and used them along with the twelve year old girl she had kidnapped in her dark magic. When she managed to call upon the dark spirit she wished to summon however, the power she called for was too great. And at the young age of 18, she died.
Part Two:

Zelda-I mean, Bellatrix (Black) Lestrange, was born to Cygnus and Druella Black in 1951. She has two younger sisters, Anromeda and Narcissa. She and Andromeda did not get along, and this was dislike was heightened when Andromeda married a muggle. Bellatrix, being a Black, was of course sorted into Slytherin. In her 3rd year, she got to know the boy who would be her future husband. By 6th year, she was dating Rodolphus Lestrange (the boy I previously mentioned) and as soon as she graduated from Hogwarts, they were married in an unusual ceremony. While they read the wedding vows, they both were branded with the Dark Mark. Bellatrix was sent to Azkaban and escaped and now works for Voldy-poo, her specialty being using unknown spells to send family members through evil drapery.

She is the way she is simply due to the bad energy she tried to conjure in her previous life as well as her previous life’s actions. When that magic was summoned, some of the dark spirits entered her soul, and clung to what little good was left of it, turning it almost completely black. So, when she was reborn, she was a black souled girl, no good to speak of. It is a matter of karma, but it is also so much more than that. If Bellatrix had only been reborn with the karma of the actions Zelda had done and not the blackness that enveloped her entire soul, she might’ve had a better side to her. But, since the blackness attached itself to her, there was little hope for a truly good person to come out of her.

Part Three:

Well, I’m no Professor of Divination, but here is what I believe holds for Bellatrix in the future.

On December 3rd 2000 at precisely 6:32 pm she will be attacked by a rogue Inferi. Luckily, Bellatrix will be saved by Harry Potter-figuratively. Because when the Inferi grabs her and slams her against the wall he will get hit on the head with one of the busts of Harry that Bellatrix has had made that she enjoys smashing with an enormous purple hammer. Being disoriented, the Inferi will then stumble into the fire that was crackling merrily after she fed pictures of young Harry into it. So you see, Harry Potter will-in a way-save Bella’s life.

For the next three years, nothing much will happen in her life, except for the tragic death of her husband. For her birthday, he will purchase her a black kitten named “Fluffy Destroyer of Worlds”, and Bellatrix, being oddly attached to the kitten after she watches it eat two mice and a rat, will put him on Rodolphus’ pillow. Unfortunately, Rodolphus will have an allergic reaction to the cat hair and die of an allergic reaction. Bellatrix would be so distraught that she makes mangoes tap dance for a week and then feeds them to her dead husband’s body.

Finally, her death. Bellatrix will die on January 1st, 2006. How will our beloved Bella die, you ask? Well, unfortunately, she will be out on a nice evening walk-crucioing the muggles about, of course in a perfectly tranquil way-and be trampled by a crowd of gangsters who were attempting to find the real Slim Shady. How sad, how very sad indeed.

((Oh wow XD I must be losing it...))

Sources: My own possibly tortured and insane mind.
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
WaterLily
5th Year
5th Year
WaterLily

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 2853
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR!
Award Bar :
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.   *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. EmptyFri Dec 22 2006, 02:40

Part One.

Bellatrix Black was one of the legendary Black sisters, born in 1951 to the Noble Black Family. She was a human, but has no known Animagus form. When she was younger, she was the pride of her family, because she, along with her sister Narcissa Black, managed to snag a very important and rich pureblood wizard by the name of Rudolphus Lestrange. Her other sister, Andromeda, was shunned slightly because she was odd. Bellatrix was a mean child and had many social problems. She couldn’t easily make friends, and her mind was so snide and evil that nobody wanted to make friends with her. In front of her mother, who was a controlling lady with an upturned nose, she was the perfect daughter, but when she was alone or with her sisters, she used to cut of the heads of their dolls and make them cry while laughing evilly. This could be because she looked up to and admired their father, who was a drunken and abusive fool. She used to get pleased when he hit someone (mostly her sisters) because she could tell that she was better than the rest and he would worship her someday. She was, surprise-surprise, sorted into Slytherin in nanoseconds, where she terrorised the other little firsties, and even some of those who were leaving school in their seventh year. All in all, she had a disturbing childhood.

Part Two.

Bellatrix married Rudolphus Lestrange and took him to go and torture the Longbottom family into insanity with her brother-in-law. She was completely insane because she enjoyed her stay at Azkaban with the disgusting Dementors. She is Voldemort’s right hand woman, if he ever had one, because of her penchant for evil. Though I think we needs to be able to control her, otherwise she will overthrow him with no problem in the future. She still admires and loves Voldemort for his power, and will do anything for him, as long as it involves hurting someone and/or killing something. She is mad, insane, bonkers and permanently mentally deranged. Probably because of her horrible (but nice for her) childhood.

Part Three.

I think that, in the future, Bellatrix Black will come to the same sticky end as those she once enjoyed torturing. It is common superstition and knowledge that if you do something bad, it will come around to haunt you. Like Karma. Bellatrix has tortured many, to the point of insanity. She has killed countless numbers of people, and to make matters worse for her, most of these people were helpless Muggles, women and/or children. Because of these killings, she is very likely to come back to life as worm on a fishing hook or a blade of grass in a football field. I don’t count her very lucky, and I see deep within the crystal ball that her fortune of being an evil witch who everyone is scared of will end soon. People will rise up against her and slowly, but surely, they will overcome their fear of her and destroy her in the most creative ways possible. I also see that she has a weakness in her pet fish, or piranha to be more accurate. The Inner Eye tells me much about the fate of her fish and what it will do to the fate of Bellatrix. The fish will die of suffocation, because it has also done bad things. Bellatrix will suddenly go into cardiac arrest and need CPR, but unfortunately, nobody is around but a Muggle Ambulance. She goes to the hospital, and is unfortunately revived, but has to stay in the most humiliating (for a pureblood Death Eater like her) Muggle hospital, until Neville Longbottom comes along to visit and accidentally switches of her life support. So there she dies. Or she could die earlier, but this way is more likely.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Etta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Huffle10
Award Bar :
*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.   *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. EmptyWed Dec 27 2006, 10:52

Caribbean Princess - 50points
Gryffindor

KatieBellaTrix - 50points
Gryffindor

Duck the Duck - 50points
Gryffindor

Just_Ginny - 50 points
Hufflepuff

WaterLily - 50points
Gryffindor

Well done to everyone who took part, *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. 436937 i'm pretty sure this is a Gryffindor homework invastion *looks at Amy* Again Well Done, you all deserve ur points.

Ettie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.   *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future. Empty

Back to top Go down

*CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.
Page 1 of 1