Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Aliens Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Aliens Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Aliens Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Aliens Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Aliens Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Aliens Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Aliens Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Aliens Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Aliens Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Aliens Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Aliens Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Aliens Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Aliens Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Aliens Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Aliens Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSAliens Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Aliens

Go down 
+4
JustLoveRon
Severus Snape
Amy
Elfie Dumbledore
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Aliens Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Aliens Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Aliens Right_bar_bleue

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Aliens   Aliens EmptySun Mar 12 2006, 08:17

Do Aliens really exist? What if they do, what would they look like? What would their language be? How would they live? Why would they venture to Earth and how would they think of our planet? How do you think Earthlings would greet them? How would they travel?

Covering all of those questions plus any of your own, create a detailed account of what you believe aliens would be like in at least 550 words!

Bonus: Post a picture of your alien!

Available points: 240 for main part plus 10 for picture
Total: 250

Remember to site your sources (websites used) and no copying and pasting!

Have fun!

Last edited by on Mon Apr 03 2006, 03:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptySun Mar 12 2006, 09:21

okay this is my very long, quite controversial essay:

The chances that the same amount of coincidental situations come together as it happened on the earth are very slim, maybe even too slim. But there is the chance and as the universe is infinte there might well be the same conditions on some far away planet.

When talking about life on other planets, normally what scientists mean is life as in one cellers and amoebas that will, as in our case, according to the evolution theory, will one day turn into living beings like us. My thoughts of Aliens vary a lot from the views that are the main ones. For one thing I do not support the theory of the way they look, although I cannot give you a picture of how they DO look in my opinion as I have never seen them. Everyone always expects them to be arranged like we are. How do we know that their faces are made like ours? Maybe they have their ears on their legs, like crickets? Maybe they have four eyes, but on their chest? Maybe the male exemplaries are pregnant and have children? And who can say for sure that they will come to us? Maybe they are just as far as we are with their technology and none of us can even so much an theoretically build a space ship that can fly over the boundaries of our solar system. To go to Mars would take us several years and it’s a lot farther to get out of the milky way.

I also second the theory that their way of comunication could be completely different from ours. I have had five years of Latin class and everybody always expected the Latin language to be structured like ours from the way the letters are pronunced and emphasised. All European languages of today have mostly the same rhythm and order in their words, but I think that the old languages had a completely diferent scheme to it and if we cannot even grasp this change, how will we ever be able to understand what living beings we have never seen, nor heard of, will communicate like? If we go from the thought that they have words like ours and a writing similar to what we do, I think the way they make words and sounds could be completely different as well. Nobody knows if in the course of their evolution they have come up with a completely different system of doing so. Maybe they don’t have vocal chords but something different.

One of the most basic instincts of any living being is reproduction and keeping those descendants safe. So if these Aliens are on our level they will surely live in houses, and to be on our level they will have something similar to cars and streets and planes. We can’t say how much water they have on that planet, and maybe their whole world consists of one big continent, like the one our continents split from a few million years ago. The plates on which the continents and the seas rest, and that form the border to the liquid inside of the earth move This liquid is in constant motion, called currents, that cause the plates to move and crash into each other or create cliffs between them, thus creating vulcanoes and earthquakes. Maybe the whole continent on the alien planet sits on one huge plate so it was never broken apart. So if everything is on one bit of land they might have never invented ships, although higher developed living beings are curious, and so it seems logical that they might have tried, quite like us, to find other places beside their own, across the sea, only with the result that they would end up at the other side of their island. Their means of travelling might, seen from their level of development, be the exact same ones as ours, but they might seem better to us because they might be so different from our means of travelling that we cannot make a connection to them. To them it might be a very risky journey, the ship might break apart, the fuel might not suffice, anything might happen, but to us it would seem like the greatest invention ever because it is so different from what we have.

If they are on our level they will surely have thought about life on other planets, quite like us, and will surely have the same stereotypical thoughts of aliens as we do. They will think they come in flying saucers, or anything similar, abduct their species to find out more about them, and then bring them back. There might be capsules with music from their world in it flying around in space, just like we have done it, there might be sattelites sending out morse codes for aliens like ours. Apparently, though, the scientists sent them in the belief that the aliens have the exact same codes as we do, which is in my opinion very badly thought through, especially coming from highly educated academics.

Should they come to our planet first, I think they might at first send a little group there, kind of like our moon landing troup in the sixties, to find out more about the planet, if there is an athmosphere suitable for them to live, and similar tests. They will follow the way we live to find out if we will be hostile towards them or not, no matter if they are here to destory us or simply to visit us and create a bond between worlds. But also they might come peacefully and we might still think they are hostile and we might start making war against them. Because as always the thought applies that whatever man doesn’t know he is scared of.

Should we really one day have contact with Aliens it will be very hard to keep it peaceful, not knowing the language, the morals, the manners of those other creatures. Maybe it is even impossible, and maybe there are no aliens in space at all, nobody knows, and because we know so little it is very hard to speak about them as if we did know.

excuse any typos, it was a long thing to write... ^^
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Aliens Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Aliens Gryffi10
Award Bar :

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptySun Mar 12 2006, 10:14

Aliens. What exactly are they? The OED defines ‘alien’ primarily as:

“Belonging to another person, place, or family; strange, foreign, not of one's own.”

However, it is not until the fourth definition we see the answer we’d expect:

“Science Fiction. Of or pertaining to an (intelligent) being or beings from another planet; that derives from another world.”

Over the years, Alien’s have been given many names: UFO’s, Martian’s, extraterrestrials…the list goes on. We have seen alien’s in Sci-Fi television programmes, films and books. Most of these programmes have one thing in common: the aliens are portrayed as evil. For example, in ‘War of the Worlds’ by HG Wells, we see the aliens invading earth, infesting it with the red weed and killing mercilessly. In The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham there are alien trees intent on destroying all humanity. Even in comedic films (i.e. Men in Black), aliens are portrayed as evil. There are, of course, some good aliens shown in films (eg. ET, Ford Prefect etc.)

Yet their existence has never been proven, so how are we to know Alien’s are malevolent? Where did this view come from?

There are those that believe in the existence of aliens, who claim they have been ‘abducted’. For me, whilst I do not completely believe in their existence, I refuse to think that Earth is the only planet in the whole universe that contains intelligent lifeforms. To quote the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy:

“Space is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how widely hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist, but that’s just peanuts to space.”

So if space is so big, why would Earth be the only planet containing intelligent life forms?

I don’t think it is possible to guess what an alien looks like. Of course, we can take the Hollywood style alien – the bug eyes, the overly large head, the small body, the green skin– but what if they look like humans? What if they resemble dogs, or cows? Until there is concrete proof on the appearance of an alien, it is impossible to speculate as to their appearance.

Again, it is impossible to hypothesize the language of an alien. They would speak their own language, that much is clear. If our small blue-green planet contains 6,800 different languages, then there must be a multitude across the universe (if, of course, aliens even exist).

If aliens exist, I believe they would think that our planet is small and insignificant. If the aliens in question were able to travel the millions of lightyears to arrive in our galaxy, they would perhaps think we are inferior to them, that our technology is mediocre and that our space exploration is laughable. Perhaps the aliens would travel in rockets similar to our own, perhaps they would travel in ‘flying saucers’?

In conclusion, I believe that there are intelligent life forms out there, somewhere. It is impossible to predict if and when we will discover the truth about aliens, but until then, I’m sure Hollywood will continue making ‘alien’ films for us to enjoy.

Sources used: www.oed.com and The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

A picture of the aliens, courtesy of google images:

Aliens Aliencows
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Severus Snape
5th Year
5th Year
Severus Snape

Male
Number of posts : 2829
Real First Name : Mick
Warning :

House : Slytherin Ex-Head and back to second head!
Crest : Aliens Slythe10
Award Bar :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue20 / 70020 / 700Aliens Right_bar_bleue

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyMon Mar 13 2006, 06:48

Do Aliens really exist? That is the question that has been boggling the minds of humans for an eternity. Many scientists have strived to rove this question one way or another, and many 'sightings' have been recordedof UFO's and so called aliens, but are they a hoax or do aliens really exist.

What is my opinion? I believe that 'Aliens' do exist. Isnt it possible that other planets in other solar systems holdlife, after all planet Earth cant be the only one, can it?

Area 51 - Does it exist and if so, why?
The government has long since tried to dispute the fact that this scientific area does not exist, it is not pinpointed on a map, yet 'normal' people like you and me have discovered it. Their findings believe that numeous studies go on their on space ships, aliens and other outer earth existence.

There is no proof as to what aliens would look like. What is to say that they do not look like you and me? The typical outlook upon the image of an alien is as shown below:

Aliens Alien_grey_dude

Many films have created their own image upon other beings, yet the most common shares the look of the above picture.
What is my opinion? I am not completely sure. Societies views of the image of 'Aliens' have clouded the minds of so many. For all we know, an alien could have one head, two arms, two legs etc, or it could be so diverse as to have three heads and fire breathing nostrils? Whats to say that there is only one image? after all, humans and animals do not look the same, yet we share the same planet.

The same goes for their language. I believe that if beings from other planets are as advanced as to travel so far to our planet, then I believe that they would be able to speak our language. They would have studied us for centuries before hand, learning our ways, our language, although this is not to say that our language would be their primary language. Who knows, they could bark like dogs or speak in a high pitched tone.

Why would they venture to our planet? Many films have shown ideas from coming to study us and our ways, make alies, and even make war and take over control of our word. I believe that they would come in peace. If any war was to be made, then I believe that it would be from humans on Earth. We are an aggressve race and would probably make these outer space beings unwelcome. We would prod them in study to try to find out more, take precautions for fear of harm and perhaps even take it as an invasion upon our planet. All of which i disagree to. I would hope that some day, humans would make other beings welcome and perhaps make allies between the planets.

What would they think of our planet? Well if we treat them as mentioned above, then I am sure they will not shower us or our planet in gifts, yet for them to choose to venture to Earth, they must be interested in what we have made our planet. who knows, maybe we can learn from thm and vice versa!

How would they travel? Obviously their forms of transport will be much more advanced than anything we have created, otherwise it would be us venturing to theirplanet.
Images within our society has shown the typical form of transprt to be a space ship such as the one below:

Aliens Istockphoto_504644_alien_island

I would love to see the interaction with other beings one day, yet with all my idea's of how humans would reac to 'aliens', I can not see myself having tea with one any time soon!
Back to top Go down
JustLoveRon
1st Year
1st Year
JustLoveRon

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-25
Number of posts : 160
Real First Name : Trish
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Aliens Right_bar_bleue

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyMon Mar 13 2006, 09:12

Okay, this is going to be the very first homework I'm ever going to do. :lol!: Here goes...

I believe that Aliens do exist. The universe is just to vast for us to think that Earth is the only living planet in it. I have read before that the star Vega also has a solar system, meaning that there are also planets revolving around it.There are billions upon billions of stars in out galaxy alone so we may not be the only solar system in existence.

I have recently heard in the news that a probe to one of Saturn's many moons have shown the existence of glaciers in it. The presence of water in the said heavenly body can just proved the plausibility of living things in it. It was considered one of the major breakthoughs of today.

On to the topic of how they look like, I have always imagined aliens to have lots of appearances since I believe that there are not only one kind of alien species. I think that the common depiction humans make for aliens (the big eyes, small mouth, big heads) really do exist. I think they are the evolved Humans since a lot of Astronomers think that aliens are far more advanced than us.

Another depiction of an Alien specie that is quite common is the one where they are said to look like insects. Muggle movies like Independence Day and Lost in Space has used this kind of Alien description.

Now when it comes to there language, I think they use mental telepathy. They communicate through their minds.

Their means of transportation could be teleportation or the cliched Flying Saucers and Space Ships that travel faster than the speed of light. I find it very possible that they travel through the said mediums since I believe that they do have far more superior thinking than we humans do.

Contrary to how Muggle Movies often portray what Aliens think of planet, I think they would love it and woud really come in peace. I mean, if we Humans are looking for them, what are the odds that they are looking for us too? I think and hope that Aliens and Humans would create a bond of friendship with each other and will allow each specie to co-exist harmoneously.

In conclusion, I believe that Aliens do exist and that we are yet to discover them. I think that they have far more advanced technologies than we do and that they look differently. It is not really entirely farfetched that Aliens would not come here in out planet to dominate it or to take over it. We might just be exaggerating it all in our imaginations.

There it is. My very first homework. I do not have sources because all of what I have written here is either stock knowledge or my opinion. Aliens 436937
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Crest : Aliens Huffle10
Award Bar :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700Aliens Right_bar_bleue

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptySat Mar 18 2006, 16:49

First and foremost I would just like to say that I totally believe in aliens because in my mind I believe I've encountered one, or at least saw something. I was driving home with my sister lat at night and we saw something circular fly toward the trees very close to us we sped up to see what it was but it suddenly disappeared. We saw it again like 10 mins later. It was fast, silent, very close to us, and circular. There are certainly no planes like those. It was too quiet considering how close it was. And although it was dark it looked exactly how people who spotted UFOs described them to look in the sky.So yes I do believe they exist. We cannot assume that we are the only people that exist in this entire world.

As for how they look like I've always imagined them to look like us except bald and shiny/silvery with big eyes, like TV shows and movies describes them to look like. I belive they probably live on another planet or even in another galaxy. They would most likely come to Earth to discover what it's like and explore, much like how we trvel in space to explore. They might think of our planet as quite colorful since the other planets aren't as vibrant and full of living things such as our planet. They would most likely travel on those spaceships but on their own planets they might even have their own version of cars and ways of transportation. I think Earthlings would have mixed feeling about the aliens. Some might welcome them and be very interested. Others might be too influenced by movies and shows about aliens and be afraid of them.

My Idea of an Alien (please ignore the dealer and smoking lol this was the best picture I could find)
Aliens Aliens-take-me-to-your-dealer-4000148

Source- Yahoo Images
Back to top Go down
Herbaceoustraitorous
2nd Year
2nd Year
Herbaceoustraitorous

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 2228
Real First Name : Christina
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Aliens Ravenc10
Wand : Chestnut and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue40 / 70040 / 700Aliens Right_bar_bleue

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyThu Mar 23 2006, 16:28

I love this topic. Everything you see here is my opinion. No one else’s!!

Do Aliens Exist?
I believe that Aliens do exist. It just seems like there is no way out of the whole universe that we are the only living beings. When you look back in Egyptian Time, you are able to see different pictures or symbols that represent something that’s not human. I feel they knew they were not alone, so why shouldn’t we?

Most people feel that Aliens, if they do exist, has put us here on Earth to watch us and study us. Religious people however disagree with the existence of Aliens, as that would mean GOD had created another being that wasn’t included in the bible. Of course there are several people who have different opinions on this topic of religion, lets just continue on elsewhere.

What if they do, what would they look like?
Everyone has the typical buggy eyes with long necks and big fat heads. Some also believe that they are able to speak telepathically, and are extremely smart. The colour green also comes into play. Not to mention the huge flying saucer with beaming lights.

My Aliens would look like normal people, with larger craniums. Their brain would have special capabilities which only we can scratch the surface of. They would only have two eyes, normal, possibly just pupils. They wouldn’t need to wear clothing, as there is not judging where they come from. Cloths are just worthless and meaningless.

What would their language be?
My Alien language would sound like elfish from Lord of the Rings. I love the fact that its unique and not like anything else I have heard. Plus they would have special powers to be able to protect them. In their world or universe, they will master Elfish language, and teach their younglings. Not only will Elfish be a great language but they will also be able to speak telepathically.

How would they live?
They would live in piece as a learning environment. Their only means of living is to study us and understand why we do the things we do. There land would be filled with loving friends and family. No wars would ever exists in this land. Trees, rocks, grass, and animals will live amongst each other in harmony.

Why would they venture to Earth and how would they think of our planet?
They would come here as I said before to learn why we do the things we do. Maybe they are trying to find away to communicate with us, possibly to help us and change us from our evil ways. They would have powers that no other human would have, this means that they are able to help or change different situations.

How do you think Earthlings would greet them?
Earthlings would be scared of this different race of beings. They would shun them and try to destroy them without looking back. At one time Aliens did come to earth, and its possible that that’s what happened. Its sad to say that we as society has changed. We no longer except people for who they are, but destroy to hurt them.

How would they travel?
In my opinion they wouldn’t have a huge flying saucers with beaming lights, as if they would want to be detected why would they fly in on of those? Anyway I think they fly on those little orbs of light. The kind that flies through the air, not the kind that brings people back from the dead…lol The orb is kind of a whitish colour with a small space to fit in humans that they kidnapped…ha.

This is my opinion that I feel very strongly on. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks. There was no sources. It all came from my head.

Sources: Herbys Head
Picture: Aliens Alien372kt.th
http://www.spacejay.com/Evidence/Alien-Fotos/Alien-Fotos.htm

~*Christina*~
Back to top Go down
WaterLily
5th Year
5th Year
WaterLily

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 2853
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR!
Award Bar :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Aliens Right_bar_bleue

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyFri Mar 31 2006, 00:30

Aliens

There are many viewpoints about whether aliens, or ‘Martians’, as some call them, really exist.

Some people believe, without any confirmation, that they do exist. This must be only due to science fiction films, however, because there is no conclusive evidence that aliens exist. And because we have never seen aliens, we try and create our own version of them. Some of the classic extra terrestrials are green, with antenna coming out of their heads. Some have disfigured faces i.e. they have long faces with wide scalps, beady black eyes, large ears, absolutely no nose whatsoever, etc. Other aliens in science fiction have multiple body parts, different coloured body

If there were aliens, people would assume that they would speak an entirely different language such as a garbled version of Gobbledegook, which no Goblin would understand. But we do not take into account that they may actually speak a language that we can understand. They could talk in sign language, using beeps, or they could even be taught how to speak in English or any other language like “ET” had done when he came to Earth.

To be frank, I don’t think that we humans would give a proper welcome to the extra terrestrials. We would try extremely hard to capture them unfairly and try and do experiments without their consent, which we would never do to our own. Is this fair? I think not.

Where and how they live is also completely unknown but I would assume that they live much the same as we do. In families, with shelter, food, entertainment, jobs, etc. That seems to be the default way that all organisms live.

The stereotypical mode of transport for aliens is a space ship, so I would think that that is what they would come to Earth in, most probably because they, too want to discover different forms of life.

Sources: My head!

Aliens Aliens_monstrous
Back to top Go down
romance lover
1st Year
1st Year
romance lover

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 3925
Real First Name : Jess
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Crest : Aliens Slythe10
Award Bar :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Aliens Right_bar_bleue

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens - CLOSING MONDAY 3RD APRIL   Aliens EmptySun Apr 02 2006, 14:43

Do Aliens really exist? What if they do, what would they look like? What would their language be? How would they live? Why would they venture to Earth and how would they think of our planet? How do you think Earthlings would greet them? How would they travel?

My Alien Essay will be told in story form as I have no other way to explain it.

The McCarren Familys Trip to Saturn

Jessica McCarren Stepped out of the space craft in her wizarding space suit. She was the first person to ever walk on Saturn. She walked out and took her little boys hand as she was not only the first person but they were the first family to ever step foot on Saturn or to go to space periode. Jessica looked to her right but to her terror there was a person there, but the persons face was distorted and she wasnt wearing a space suit she was just there.Jessica grabbed Troy's (her sons) hand and backed up towards her husband.

"Um honey who or what is that?" Jess said expecting her husband to awnser.

"Mi a Nerutas emoclew ot Nrutas." The thing before them said.

"J-j-j-jesse umm."Jessica backed up more and picked Troy up.

"Jessica dont be silly... Shes talking backwords." Jesse said smiling.

"What how'd you figure that out?" Jess looked at him like he'd grown two heads.

"I thought we agreed that I know everything... plus the a kinda gave it away."

"What exactly did she say?"

"Im a Saturen welcome to Saturn" Jesse repeated.

From there on out The McCarren Family followed the Saturen girl around the planet seeing the marvoulous city that was built. The city was beautiful. How it was made was a mystery. It looked just like the emerald city from the wizard of oz. It was something that the family could not comprehend. The Alien girls name ended up being Triks. Jessica did something she never thought she'd do. She invited the girl to earth along with the girls family. They had just enough room for them in the space craft so they packed up and headed home.

~~~~~EARTH A FEW MONTHS LATER~~~~~~
(as you know it takes a few months to travel back to earth from space)

Jessica stepped back onto the firm soil in Florida. Thousands of people standing around waitng for there arival no one knew about the surprise that was waiting for them.... when Triks stepped out of the space shuttle followed by her family. At first Earths people freaked. They sent the alien family to are 49 (lets just say its some space thing the goverments been hiding or something), but after a few months when the family apeared to be pretty much normal and only different by there appearence they were released into the comunity... Since then Saturn and Earths members have been combined... Sturens learned how to speak forwards and vive versa......

THE END

A picture of Triks:

Aliens Alien

Triks mother:
Aliens Alien2
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sweet_tart_barbie_7
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Aliens Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Aliens Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Aliens Hogwar10
Award Bar :

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyMon Apr 03 2006, 03:06

GRYFFINDOR

Duck the Duck – 50
WaterLily - 50

SLYTHERIN

Severus Snape – 50
romance lover - 50

HUFFLEPUFF

LisaMacKay – 45
jennifer Williams - 48

RAVENCLAW

JustLoveRon – 40
Herbaceoustraitorous - 50

Please remember that with the new classes rules
you may keep doing classes after they're marked as they are now always
open, so I'll keep waiting for your works.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Empty

Back to top Go down

Aliens
Page 1 of 1