Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Drink Me Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Drink Me Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Drink Me Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Drink Me Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Drink Me Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Drink Me Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Drink Me Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Drink Me Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Drink Me Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Drink Me Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Drink Me Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Drink Me Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Drink Me Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Drink Me Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Drink Me Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSDrink Me Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Drink Me

Go down 
+9
Elana
kathrineee_anne
stephy
Bellina Flitwick
MarieC
dragonweaver
WytchKitty
Just_Ginny
Rigby Dumbledore
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Drink Me Ravenc10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 08:33

Imagine you came across a potion that had the same properties as water: odourless and completely clear. You then proceeded to drink this potion, not knowing that it was not, in fact, water. Oh no! What have you done?!

For this class I want you to write an account of what happened to you after you ingested this potion, in any style you like. Minimum word count of 500 words, but there are no limits if you wish to go beyond that.

Things to think about:

-Was it dangerous?
-Was it harmless?
-What effect did it have on you physically?
-Did it effect you in a way other than physically?
-Did you suddenly have weird, inexplicable urges after you took the potion?
-Have you learnt a lesson?

Points possible: 100

Do not copy any other students' work! And remember to cite any sources you've used. Do also pay attention to grammar and spelling as well as originality and presentation, as it counts!

Have fun, and good luck!

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06 2007, 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 10804
Real First Name : Rachel
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! HUFF PUFF BADGERS FOR THE WIN!
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 13:53

Ginny
Describe what the side effects would be if you found an unlabeled potion that looked like water and you drank it. Think of what properties and ingredients would give it its 'transparent' appearance. What happens? Are there good side effects? Bad? Why did you actually drink an unlabeled potion? This does not have to be a potion we have already come across in the wizarding world, I would actually prefer if you made up your own potion.

For this class I want you to write an account of what happened to you. Minimum word count of 500 words, but there are no limits if you wish to go beyond that. This class is worth 50 housepoints, and the best student will have their name listed for all time in Top Student thread.

“Come on, Marie, let’s play!” I pleaded with my fellow Hufflepuff as I gestured to where Jenn, Streams, and Etta sat in wait. “Pleeeeeease?” Opening my eyes as wide as they would go in what I hoped was an innocent look, I pouted. Marie rolled her eyes and muttered to herself, but she sat down on Jenn’s right. “Yay! Okay, now that we’re mostly all here…who wants to go first?” No one said anything so I continued, “Fine, I will…Jenn, truth or dare?” Jenn thought for a moment,

“Nothing we do leaves the Common Room, right?” I sighed,

“Yes, Jenn. Now pick!” The excitement of playing the game had made me impatient.

“Um, okay…dare.” I grinned, having thought up the perfect one.

“You have to spin around in circles until it’s your next turn…and then you have to pick dare again.” Her eyes widened at me. “Don’t make me charm you to spin…because I’ll be sure to make it fast.” Shooting a slight glare at me, Jenn stood up and began revolving on the spot, after a moment she asked,

“Etta, truth or dare?” Oh goodness, this should be interesting. I thought as I crossed my legs, my eyes turning to look at Etta. She grinned mischievously and replied,

“Dare, of course.” Jenn must’ve been in a bad mood due to her need to keep spinning until her turn again, because she said,

“I dare you to stand still and let us smear two eggs all over you. You’re not allowed to move until your next turn.” Etta paused before asking,

“Am I allowed to eat the eggs?”

“…I wouldn’t recommend…”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Jenn was allowed to stop spinning while she watched Marie and Streams smear egg all over Etta’s hair, face, and clothes. Etta just stood placidly, a slight smile on her face. “This is slightly awkward feeling…but oh well. Someone get to my turn soon so I can move and start cooking the eggs…Oh, right. Ginny! Truth or dare?” Ah, the tables had been turned to my end of things. I decided to be safe and picked truth. “You’re no fun…so I’m going to give you a ‘no fun’ truth. Pick one word to describe yourself.”

“That’s easy…Badgerriffic!” I giggled and then turned to Marie. “Truth or dare, dear Grandmama.”

“Truth, after seeing what you did to Jenn,” She gestured to Jenn, who appeared to be turning slightly green. “I don’t trust you.” I feign hurt and shock.

“My own grandmother…fine then, have you ever bitten your toenails?” Marie blanched, and stuttered,
“N..no…of course not!”

“It sounds like you’re ly-ing!” I teased in a sing-song voice.

“I am not!”

“Then why are you turning red?”

“Can we continue with the game?!”

“…fine.”

“Okay, Streams, truth or dare?” Streams looked slightly worried about the outcome of both of her choices. Finally, she answered,

“Truth.” Etta mumbled something that sounds similar to ‘like mother like daughter’ as a bit of egg drips onto her shoulder.

“When was the last time you did something but blamed it on another person?” Streams bit her lip, and I wonder what her answer will be.

“Well…probably when I told Elfie that the hippo ate her purple peanut hat…but in reality I accidentally hit it with a shredding spell.” We all stare for a moment before laughing at poor Streams, who is red. “Oh, it’s not funny! I had to spend the last of my allowance buying a new one and replacing it!” When we all calm down, Marie stood up suddenly.

“Be right back, I’ll go get something to drink. Streams, why don’t you come help me?” Streams stands up, confused, and follows after. They have left me in a room with one girl who cannot stop spinning and another who is dripping with egg that she plans on eating. Gotta love Hufflepuff, eh? When they return, Marie places a glass of water in front of each of us. Finding I’m quite parched, I take a sip. It tastes funny. “Lemon water,” Marie explained, as if seeing my face. “Now Streams, go on, ask someone.”

“Mum, truth or dare?”

“Truth again.” I answer, taking another sip of the lemon water.

“When was your first kiss?” The answer came out of my mouth with surprising quickness.

“I haven’t had one yet.” Streams asked me another question,

“Have you ever done something to a family member that really really hurt them?”

“One time I smashed my brother’s pumpkin that he had carved the New York Yankees baseball symbol onto.” I slapped my hand over my mouth. What am I saying? Marie takes a turn now.

“What do you really want to do that isn’t being allowed?”

“Well, I wanted to go see HairSpray, but I haven’t been able to yet…does that count?”

“When was the last time you cheated at something but didn’t tell anyone?”

“I can’t really recall, but when I was in 3rd grade I used to cheat on spelling tests…Holy Merlin! I haven’t told anyone that!” I squeaked. My house mates took no pity on me. Jenn stops spinning and looks slightly to my left, probably thinking that is where I am.

“When was the last white lie you told?”

“I told my mom I was working on homework…when I was doing Transfiguration…hey…cut it out! What’s going on?” My question went unanswered as it’s Etta’s turn.

“Tell us a deep dark secret,” I spit out the answer, grateful she didn’t ask for THE deepest and darkest.

“I’m afraid of the dark and I sleep with a lamp on next to me….Now tell me what you did!” Marie smirks and says.

“That wasn’t lemon water, it was veritaserum!”

“But…colorless…oh, right! The hair of the demiguise disguises the other ingredients…which often include lemon shavings. Now, can I have to antidote, please?”

“I don’t know, maybe we should send you to the Slytherins and let them have their fun…”

“Noooooooo!” She and Streams drag me out the door of our Common Room, leaving Etta dripping egg and Jenn so dizzy she can only stand for a few seconds before toppling over an arm chair.
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
WytchKitty
1st Year
1st Year
WytchKitty

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 1993
Real First Name : Tiff
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Crest : Drink Me Slythe10
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 14:23

Title: I thought it was water-

I thought it was water. It looked like water and I was so thirsty having spent much of the day working out in hopes to build endurance so that I would stand a chance in an upcoming duel.
Well, I picked up the bottle. Its lid was partially cracked and it was lop-sided. I remember the bottle felt very cool to the touch and so it was even more of a temptation.
I twisted off the top carefully and sniffed to see if it was something else. I couldn't smell anything, so again I thought it was water for it was odorless except for a crisp freshness that I was barely able to detect.

I put the bottle to my lips and took a couple of swallows. It even tasted like water!
I set the bottle down and remember exhaling in relief that I had quenched my thirst. I don't usually drink something without knowing what it is, but I was quite thirsty and not using my brain.
Anyway, I remember walking out of the room, down the hall, turned the right corner and that is when it hit me. I started to get chills. Not chills like from fear, but more like the type you get when you know a cold or the flu is coming on.
I stopped walking and looked around. I was overcome with this horrendous feeling of paranoia. And not just a little, but quite a lot. My vision started to blur a bit and it seemed like the walls around me were closing in. I felt cold air blown into my ears and I could have sworn that I heard voices.
I think at that point I started to cough. Not the simple clearing of the throat but more of a painful, mucus-filled, icky type of cough where you can't help but spit. And being a lady, I was not about to spit indoors on the castle floor.
I slapped my hands over my mouth and mumbled a series of ''excuse me's" through a sea of people as I hurried around the corner and outside.
I thought that a little fresh air would help me. Being that it was a sunny day, I assumed that the warmth of the sun would help me feel better.
Unfortunately, as soon as I walked outside, my body felt as if it were on fire. I started spitting up these nasty little balls of green oozy liquid on the ground in almost a violent manner.
I did that for about twelve minutes straight. And then once I finally stopped, I started to feel a tiny tingling on my tongue. It wasn't pleasant, I must say. And I started growing these little tiny scales just along my jawline. I felt them growing and it hurt like the dickens! Oh and I hadn't noticed it before, but my hair had begun to fall out rapidly in clumps.
I felt for sure that I was turning into a dragon or some sort of reptile. It was uncomfortable to say the least.
I assumed that the ingredients in the potion had merged together to create this transforming potion.
I had a fear of becoming too large to fit intside the castle. And the scales that had started growing on my face were now spreading over my body. I felt rather embarassed when they started tearing through my clothing! Heaven forbid that anyone see me in my knickers! I didn't care if the scales did cover my body; I refused to let my body show all over the place.
I couldn't believe my luck. Oh dear what to do!
And then I looked down and noticed that the ground was becoming quite large as was the castle and my surroundings. Was I hallucinating? Why was everything growing?
It made no sense to me. And suddenly the realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Everything around me was not growing, I was shrinking!!
My body was shrinking and shrinking and shrinking!
Finally to my horror, I was only six inches tall. And not only that, I was now completely covered with scales and...fins?!
Yes, there were fins where my hands used to be and suddenly I ended up on my side. I couldn't see or feel my feet and what was even worse was I was suffocating! I felt air rush in through the sides of my neck- or what used to be my neck.
I was now laying right in the middle of my old school uniform, feeling naked even though I was completely covered in scales- and feeling like I was suffocating! I felt myself flopping around. And then I discovered that I was a fish!
A fish!
I could have handled being a dragon, or something else that breathes air! But no, I had to become a blooming fish and be stuck on dry land out in the hot sun suffocating from the oxygen that I used to have to breathe to stay alive!
Luckily enough, I was rescued by a little Gryffindor girl and placed in a bowl of water.
Although it was a little awkward being in the Gryffindor common room in this see through world when I was a Slytherin girl. But then again, I did appreciate the hospitality.
I stayed a fish for five days before finally waking up one morning and discovering that I was in my human form, in the nude lying in the middle of broken glass on dampened carpet with every single Gryffindor glaring down at me. Oh dear, that was not good!

So, later on I came to find out that the potion I had drank was Meliphisto Finnis- A potion that is supposed to be used to make fish reproduce quicker for restocking the lake. Someone had made a mistake and the wrong ingredients had been put into the potion that had been set aside to be disposed of that following day. It had contained fish oil extract, gillyweed, and ground phima root. These regents combined together created the Meliphisto Finnis however it caused instability and the effects of it were not permanent. Thankfully, that nightmare is over and I have learned to never drink anything unlabeled again.
Back to top Go down
dragonweaver
2nd Year
2nd Year
dragonweaver

Female
Regist. date : 2007-06-22
Number of posts : 2895
Real First Name : Ingrid
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Wand : Ash and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue7 / 7007 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 14:53

Stumbling into the common room I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Checking my watch I realized it was only six the morning. Yawning again, I slumped on the couch still half asleep. As I laid down, I felt a bottle underneath one of the pillows. Curious, I fumbled a bit, and then held it up. There was no label but it looked like water since it had a clear look. Opening it I sniffed the contents of the bottle but I couldn't smell anything. Looking around the common room again, I shugged and drowned the contents of the bottle. After all, the only potion that is odorless and clear is Veritaserum and since there was no one awake yet anyway, I does not really matter if I drank it. Drifting off to sleep I did not notice a strange feeling that crept over me.
When I woke up again, I glanced at my wrist watch but I noticed that only twenty minutes had passed. Stretching my arms I yawned but as I was standing up to go to my dorm, I realized something was off. My skin was pale and my hair was blond. Running to the restroom, I gaped at myself. My usual brown hair was now pale blond and I look exactly like the fourth year Veela called Fleur in Slytherin. I quickly realized that the potion I drank twenty mintues ago wasn't water, or even Veritaserum. It was Polyjuice Potion. And since the potion made me turn into Fleur, I can only infer that her pale hair had turned the potion into a clear substance. Sticking my head out the corridor I glanced around but only snores greeted me. Breathing a small sigh in relief, I quickly transfigured my clothes to plain black robes and slipped out into Hogwart's hallway. Walking along the hallways, I dimly remembered thinking about doing something with the time that I'm in this body. Smirking a bit, I decided to greet the Slytherin boy who was yawning sleepily by the lake.
"Hello" I said with my strange french accent. The boy looked up and seemed to jump five feet into the air. "U-uh..Hi Fl-leur" He stammered practically clinging to the nearby tree branch. Slightly confused at the reaction I was getting from him I said, "What are you doing out at six-thirty?" He blinked a bit as if I just grew two heads and I figured that maybe Fleur never talked to him before. Still slightly in shock he shrugged and quickly changed the subject. "Uh..H-how about y-you?" "Just taking a walk," I replied. "But I'm going to get breakfast now, want to come?" Still staring at me he nodded and we walked to the Great Hall. While we were eating at the Slytherin table, the boy loosened up and started to talk without stammering as much. Throughly enjoying myself I forgot for a moment why I was there and happily ate my breakfast. Suddenly I felt one of my arms tingle and I saw it had become darker. I panicked and realized that the potion was wearing off. Quickly excusing myself I told the boy, "I've got to go the restroom." and quickly ran out the room. In the girls restroom I shut myself in a stall and when I stopped tingling all over, I opened the door and looked in the mirror. My own body was back. Sighing a bit, I trooped back to the Hufflepuff dorms to get my books for the day. Although during lunch, I felt slightly sorry for the boy I had been talking to because now the real Fleur was looking at him as if he was an idiot for talking to her.

The End

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09 2007, 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~veliakaida
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Drink Me Huffle10
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 20:17

*cough* Got a bit carried away... oh well ^^

I decided to do a sequel to Ginny's story :D so enjoy lol

-----

Alright, so I’d like to start by saying that I would not drink something that was unlabeled. I mean, hello, could be poison or something… what kind of silly person would take a random bottle and drink from it, seriously? Heh…

…okay so I did it once. But for my defense, it wasn’t exactly an unlabeled potion. Well, obviously, there was no label on it, but I really did think it was water. It was, after all, my own bottle of water, and a bottle of water is usually filled with… well, water. And as the liquid in it had the same appearance and smell as usual, I didn’t think much of it when the taste seemed a little strange. Of course, if I’d known beforehand that Ginny had touched said bottle, I wouldn’t have touched it at all. Especially not after me giving her Veritaserum… which she deserved by the way, forcing me to play Truth or Dare! But that’s beside the point.

So that morning when I woke up and saw my bottle of water, innocently placed at the same spot as before on my bedside table, I just grabbed it and emptied it, being a little thirsty. For a few minutes everything went just well, I got dressed for the day, made my way in the Hufflepuff Common Room and as I was about to step outside, I realized something wasn’t quite right. For one thing, I didn’t move anymore, no matter how hard I tried, swinging my legs back and forth. Secondly, the swinging legs thing in itself was a big strange – as if my feet didn’t touch the floor anymore. That’s when I noticed that they actually didn’t. I was literally floating, stuck on the spot as there was no way of moving into the air. At first, I wondered if I’d died and left my body behind without noticing – maybe the solid me was still sleeping in bed? But when the panic left I noticed I was still solid, and there was no way someone could have seen through me, so either I was still alive or a very corporal ghost.

The concern of death having been tossed aside, now I had another problem. Not moving wasn’t going to help me get started on the day – I had a lot of classes to attend to, a few challenges to do, Quidditch practice and the Hippos to feed. After a while of thinking, I decided to try ‘swimming’ in the air, kicking my legs back and waving my arms around erratically. I was glad nobody was there to witness that, but just as I was about to give up the Common Room door swung open and Ginny walked in with a camera, taking a picture with a light giggle.

“That’ll teach you to give me Veritaserum!” she shrieked triumphantly, doing a small (ridiculous) victory dance.

I rolled my eyes and stopped moving, folding my arms over my chest and shaking my head with an annoyed look. “That’s real mature Gin, really,” I grumbled.

She grinned widely at me, obviously not disturbed by the maturity level of her revenge. “Well you asked for it,” she pointed out.

“Where did you find that potion?” I asked through gritted teeth. No matter how angry I was, I had to admit I’d never heard of such effects coming from a potion and I was curious as to how she’d found out about it.
“Well I was having fun with my potion making kit the other day,” she said thoughtfully. “Mixing a little bit of everything, I don’t even remember what I put in it… by the way, did you taste the cherries? Gives a good taste doesn’t it?” she said with a grin. My stern glare brought her back to the point. “Anyway, I had a cauldron full of transparent potion and I had no idea if it was bad or good, or just wouldn’t do anything, so I grabbed a newbie and made her taste it. Next thing I knew she was floating in the air,” she finished, apparently happy with herself.

I kept to myself the comment about experimenting on newbies – hanging out with Emma had probably influenced her a lot. Instead, I rolled my eyes and glanced at her with a scowl on my face. “And now tell me genius, how am I gonna win housepoints today if I can’t move?” I asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow as her face fell.

“Darn, I didn’t think about that,” she muttered. I snickered but then a smile lit up her face and she dashed up to the dormitory, coming back a few minutes later with a long rope in her hands, grinning excitedly.

“There, wrap that around your waist and I’ll drag you around!” she exclaimed.

“You want to drag me around?” I asked in disbelief, the idea not appealing to me at all. Then I frowned and snatched the rope from her grip, wrapping it around my waist while muttering to myself. I then crossed my arms sulkily and scowled at her still radiant face – she apparently thought her idea was great. “Do I even want to know what you’re doing with a rope anyway?” I asked slyly.

She looked at me pointedly, her eyes narrowing in suspicion. “Actually, I found it under your bed,” she said.

“Oh… er… whatever, start to drag,” I said, looking away quickly. Well what can I say, ropes can come in handy sometimes…

Shaking her head with a smug smile, she walked out of the Common Room, dragging me along. I avoided the weird looks the other students were giving me, concentrating myself on thinking of a payback. I didn’t care if this was going to be the start of a long pranking war, she was going to get it. I kept my eyes on Ginny’s back, glaring slightly as she entered the Transfiguration classroom and tying the other hand of the rope to a desk so that she could let go of me. When Kate walked in to give the day’s lecture, she gaped at me, her eyes wide. I could hear giggles and chuckles coming from behind my back and it took all I had not to hex my classmates.

“Ginny’s doing,” I muttered at Kate’s questioning look. She simply shook her head and sat at her desk, starting the class.

The potion was apparently stronger than I’d supposed as its effects still hadn’t wore off by the end of the day. I was dragged back to the Hufflepuff Common Room and tied, once more, to the couch. I was starting to get really annoyed and tired, wondering if I’d even be able to sleep tonight, when Elfie walked inside the Common Room, hiding her giggles with a light cough when she saw me.

“Sharon, please, help me!” I pleaded. “And don’t laugh,” I added bitterly.

“I don’t think I can do anything,” she said, a small amused smile on her face. “And of course I’m not laughing, I promise. We’ll just have to wait until the effect wear down.”

At that moment, two things happened. The first happened so quickly that I didn’t notice it – I instantly found myself lying down on the couch, the spell obviously having worn off as I was no longer floating. I quickly hopped onto my feet, jumping up and down happily before turning to see where shrieking sound I’d earlier heard had come from. Next to the dormitory’s door, Jenn was looking around in panic, floating just like I had earlier.

“Ginny what did you do!” she shrieked.

I covered my eyes with my hand, shaking my head. I’d have to think of telling Elfie to forbid mixing random potions.
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
Bellina Flitwick
1st Year
1st Year
Bellina Flitwick

Female
Regist. date : 2007-09-25
Number of posts : 7
Real First Name : Tara
Warning :

Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyThu Sep 27 2007, 14:57

"...and so, adding an ounce of unicorn hair to verisalium will cause an explosion of orange smoke. If inhaled, the skin will turn pale green and the infected's ears shall shrink until only the ear canal is visible." Bellina had finally finished the 500-word essay on verisalium, letting out a sigh and looking about the common room. The only inhabitant this late at night besides her was someone's cat, which made sense seeing as it was one o'clock in the morning. "Now for a good night's-oh no! Where's my Essence of Flaming Earwig gone to?! I must have left it in the Potions classroom while I was thinking of the essay! It was so hard finding that ingredient...I'll have to risk getting it now,"muttered Bellina wearily. She grabbed her wand and quietly sneaked out of the portrait hole, trying to tiptoe down the winding staricase without making too much noise...

About five minutes later she'd made it to the Potions classroom in the dungeons, having nearly been caught by a Slytherin Prefect. She looked around the entire classroom but couldn't find her missing ingredient, and was by now exhausted and rather thristy. Seeing a bottle on the table filled with water she picked it up and drank, eyes widening as the sour taste reached her tongue and cascaded down her throat. 'THIS ISN'T WATER!!!'thought Bellina frantically. She tore the flask from her lips just as they shrank to the size of an ant, skin turning a lemony yellow and eyes going golden. 'Some Ravenclaw I am! Wit beyond measure-I haven't got an inch to spare!!'thought Bellina.

Bellina had to stay in the infirmary for three days to recover from what turned out to be a Sour Silencer potion, which the professor had left in the classroom for tomorrow's lesson. It turns out her Essence of Flaming Earwig had been at the bottom of her bag all along, hidden by her 'A History of Magic' textbook. The good news you ask? Bellina got a brilliant grade on her Potions essay.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyMon Oct 22 2007, 15:44

Describe what the side effects would be if you found an unlabeled potion that looked like water and you drank it. Think of what properties and ingredients would give it its 'transparent' appearance. What happens? Are there good side effects? Bad? Why did you actually drink an unlabeled potion? This does not have to be a potion we have already come across in the wizarding world, I would actually prefer if you made up your own potion.

For this class I want you to write an account of what happened to you. Minimum word count of 500 words, but there are no limits if you wish to go beyond that. This class is worth 50 housepoints, and the best student will have their name listed for all time in Top Student thread.

It was a gloomily Monday at school and all of the Ravenclaws had to go to Potions class which was down in the dark dungeons. The Ravenclaws had double potions with the Slytherins. Once inside all of the Ravenclaws and Slytherins sat through class listening to the teacher explain the different types of potions and what they did to the drinker. Before them was a boils potion, a animagus potion and a pet potion. The teacher explained that the boils potion got rid of any pimples or boils that the drinker had on them, the animagus potion would turn a witch or wizard who wanted to be an animagus into the most suitable creature for them and the pet potion, which if it had a hair of a pet placed into it, would turn the user into their pet. Throughout the entire class Stephy heard a few of the Slytherin boys plotting to steal the potions. Once class was over, Stephy left the dungeons and headed towards the Great Hall but she heard two boys talking and was able to catch some of their conversation.

“Look at what I nicked” the tallest boy said who was clothed in Slytherin robes as she held up a clear bottle.

“That’s not the animagus potion is it?” the shorter boy said as he started to grow excited, he too was a Slytherin.

“Yea it is. Just imagine, if we drink this we could be animagus”

“Why did you even steal a potion from the Potion Teacher” Stephy said as she walked up to the boys.

“Cant you see, we can be animagus” the shorter boy exclaimed.

“Well I’m going to tell on you if you don’t return it.” Stephy said to the two boys.

“Well then, how can we return it after you had already drunk it?” The tallest boy said, a smile spreading across his face as he and his friend drew closer to Stephy. Stephy’s hand quickly moved to the inside of her robes as she tried to grab her wand but the boys where faster, they where able to knock her down to the ground and holding her down, they poured the liquid down her throat. Once she had swallowed the last bit, the two boys ran away as Stephy got to her feet. Looking down she saw that nothing was happening but after a few seconds she started to fell funny. She then started to run back to the Potion’s room but as she started to run she noticed that her skin started to tingle. She then looked at her hands and saw to her horror that her skin had started to turn red. “No” Stephy shouted as she watched her skin turn into scales. Within a few minutes Stephy had finally turned into her animagus form, a western dragon.

She started to thunder down the halls, looking for the nearest teacher but every corner that she looked around she didn’t yet find a teacher. Where had they gone? Stephy wondered as she continued to walk down the deserted halls. Wait, I know where they are. They are all at the Great Hall. Stephy thought as she thundered on down the halls and after a short period of time she made it to the Great Hall. She pushed open the large doors and walked in, hearing screams and shouts as she walked down the rows in between the rows. All of the teachers pulled out their wands and directed it at her but then the potion’s teacher came to her rescue.

“Wait, don’t perform any spells.” She shouted. “It’s a student. Someone stole my animagus potion. Just wait” she added as she pulled out a vial in her robes. This potion was black instead if clear like the pervious one. The potion teacher walked over to Stephy and indicated that she should hold her mouth open. Stephy did as she was told. The potion’s teacher had used Wingaudium Leviosa to hoist the bottle up to the dragon’s mouth and tipped the potion into her mouth. Stephy felt the liquid slide down her throat and as soon as she swallowed all of it she started to feel the tingling feeling in her skin again as she turned back to her human self.

As soon as she was done changing forms, the Headmaster ran over to her and said, “Why did you steal from a teacher?”

“I didn’t, it was those two Slytherin boys who forced me to do it!” Stephy exclaimed pointing at the boys she saw earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
kathrineee_anne
5th Year
5th Year
kathrineee_anne

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-11
Number of posts : 4857
Real First Name : Katherine
Warning :

House : slytherin.
Wand : Willow and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue16 / 70016 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyTue Nov 20 2007, 17:43

As I look through Professor Snapes potion cuboard, trying to find the healing potion he asked for, I notice an unlabled one on the top shelf, at the back. This peculiar little potion has gotten my intrest. Okay, I know the old saying, "Curiosity Killed the Cat". But hey, I am NOT a cat. I am so curious about this potion, I decide to pocket it. As I run back to Snape, I hand him the potion he asked for, and run.
I keep running tilll I reach the corridor where the room of requirment is. I quickly walk pats the painting three times, and thik "I need a place to test this, a place all my own" And out pops the door. I quickly step inside and close the door. Slowly turning aruond, I see the greatest potions lab in all the land! It has test tube, scales, and cauldrons galore! However, I am not here to create, I am here to expirment.
I swiftly walk to the middle of the room, where I find a large book titled "Potions of the world" with the subtitle "Every last potions known to man".I spend hous looking, to no results. I only have one choice. Find some little first year.
Or, I could always try it myself.
But the first year Idea sounds sooo good!
I kept this little debate up for a while, untill I finally decided to just drink it myself. I went and stood in front of the big mirror, and said "Here goes".
Slowly, I tipped the potion down my throat.
I looked.
And looked. For about five minuets, nothing happened.
Then somthing strange did happen. The ground seemed to shake beneath my feet. I was turnink blue! And now my hair was purple! The ceiling shook with so much force there was dust off it flying everywhere! And then, all chaos ended, and I looked into the dusty mirror.
I looked like a vella! My hair was long and whit-ish blonde. I was slender and tall. I didnt know how long this one drop would last, but so far, I liked it! I decided to ait here untill I found out.
All was going good.
Untill one of the other slytherin boys walked in, and he looked like he was about to die of heartbreak.
"OMG, who are you, and where the heck have you been hiding?" He said.
I didnt know what to do, so I up and ran out of there.
"Wait!" He called out "What is your name!"
I ran harder and faster. I thought I was safe, untill I ran into Professor Snape.
"Hello, Katherine".
I gulped. How did he know it was me?
"I bet you were wondering how I know it is you. Well, Katherine, I noticed one of my potions was missing. A small, tiny, clear one. I knew it would spark your intrest, and I do not know why I sent you alone, but I was stupid for a moment. I hope you saved some of it, it is still in development."
"are you mad?" I said.
"No. You come with me. The side effects are rather nasty pimples, makes you really unnatractive. You can wait in my office untill it wears off, and I will remove the pimples. I have the only know anectdote"

My potion expirence after that was not so curious.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/rpg_underground
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptySat Dec 08 2007, 16:38

Elana scowled.

Why wasn’t her Cheering Potion turning a cheerful yellow like it was supposed to?! She had followed all of the steps correctly, right?

The bell rang suddenly. The other students in the class took a sample of their potions, which, Elana noted, were all the perfect (or nearly perfect) shade of yellow, up to Kate’s desk and then left the classroom. Her scowl deepening, she looked at her own. It was clear and colorless, like water. Well, that wouldn’t do.

“Kate?” she called. “Would you mind if I stayed for a while longer? I haven’t finished yet.”

“Sure thing, Lana,” her professor replied, much to her relief.

Kate soon headed into her office, arms laden with the students’ potions to grade. Well, even if the potion isn’t the right color, that doesn’t necessarily mean that it wouldn’t work! thought Elana. Might as well try it – what harm could it do? If it works, then I should be free to go! I’d love to work on that new play… Needless to say, she didn’t have a gift for potions, nor the heart to listen in class to know that her thought was absolutely untrue. She dipped a vial as clear as her potion into the cauldron, then lifted it to her lips. The parts of her hand that had touched the potion had been reddened, but Elana took no notice. She hesitated, then gulped it down. Immediately a feeling of red hot anger came over her, consumed her.

“Why should I care if this works or not?” she grumbled, knocking over the cauldron. Not bothering to clean up her mess, Elana quickly stood, and then stormed over to the door to Kate’s office. She fiercely opened the door, and glared down at her professor, who was seated at her desk with an uncorked vial in her hand. Taking in the girl’s livid expression, Kate raised her eyebrows. What had gotten into her?

“Elana, what-”

“Shut up, just shut up!” Elana yelled, furious. “I’m done - done!”

Apprehensively, Kate asked, “With what, dear?”

“With everything!” Letting out a frustrated roar, Elana stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her. Perplexed, Kate cautiously followed. She found her fellow Raven kicking at her cauldron, flinging the ingredients across the room. A thought struck the Potions professor – could it have been the potion? Not noticed by her, Kate knelt down and took a look at the spilled potion, though she could barely see it. She then surveyed the scattered ingredients, and spotted what looked to be a mangled sprig of peppermint lying haphazardly over the edge of a stool. Thinking quickly, Kate zoomed back to her office, and concealed one of the potions in the sleeve of her robe.

“Elana, I need you to calm down,” Kate said evenly as she approached her. What she got in return was a murderous glare. “You just forgot to add the sprig of peppermint to your potion, that’s all. Here, just drink this.” She handed Elana the potion, worrying for a moment that she wouldn’t take it. But she did, surprisingly enough.

“Good golly gosh! What happened here?” asked a very concerned Elana. “Let’s clean this up! Come on, animal friends!”

Beginning to sing the “Happy Working Song” along with the city animals that had suddenly appeared, Elana was content as could be as she tidied up the place. Kate smiled, making a note to not mention this. If Elana didn’t remember it, then what was the point?
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptySun Dec 09 2007, 21:19

‘Now just a few drops of amarillo bile should finish this…’ Jenn thought with a frown as she carefully tipped a few drops into the cauldron. The cauldron flashed a bright red before turning into shimmery clear liquid. Trying to oppress her happiness at the sight, Jenn mentally cheered outloud as her brown eyes glowed with anticipation. “Now that the beauty potion’s done, I’ll just let it cool down for a moment.” She muttered to herself as she poured it into a nearby bottle. Poking the slight bump on her nose, Jenn sighed out loud. “I’ll be rid of this monstrous zit soon! And just in time for the Yule Ball too!”

As she started to clear away her table, she carried the remaining supplies back to her cabinet. Just then Elana was walking past and accidentally tripped on her shoes and breaking nail in the process. With a frown, she fixed the chipped nail and tossed the tiny sliver over her should, unknowingly into Jenn’s bottle. The potion turned a deep blue before becoming clear again.

Still whistling, Jenn hurried to the table and took a sniff of her potion. Lifting it to her lips, she muttered to herself. “Bottoms up.” As the cool liquid flowed down her throat she felt an odd sensation in her face. Shaking her head lightly, Jenn automatically raised a hand to her nose and laughed outloud as she felt the zit shrink before her fingertips.

Hurrying out the door, she waved at her fellow classmates as she raced back to her dorm room. Once there, she immediately stripped off her robes and threw her dress on. As she was lacing her heels, Jenn heard Streamers enter the dorm with Dani.

“So then I told Etta, you’ve got to feel them once in a while. But she claims that the longer she leaves them starving, the more loving they become. So of course I told her she was a loon- Hey Jenn,” Streamers said with a wave of her hand without looking in her direction.

“Hey you guys.”

Dani’s eyes zoomed back to Jenn’s face. “Jenn?” She said slowly with her mouth wide open. “Why do you look…?”

“Oh, just a little potion I brewed up for the ball.” Jenn said happily as she fastened her earrings on.

Streamers also began staring. “But…but you look…Elana...”

“Oh, is Elana looking for me?” Jenn jumped up and ran toward the door. “Thanks a lot for telling me!”

“But..but…”

Jenn hurried down the stairs, and there was Elana standing at the foot of the staircase. “I’m so glad I finally made it! You wouldn’t believe what I did today!”

Elana turned around and started laughing as she took one look at Jenn. “Let me guess, made yourself a little potion did you?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

Without answering, yet still snickering, Elana silently handed Jenn a compact.

A loud scream echoed throughout the hall as Jenn stared open mouth at her reflection…or rather Elana’s face on her reflection. Poking her nose, she stared at her face that now looked identical to Elana. Handing back the compact, she started to sniffle as she searched her purse for a tissue.

“What? My face doesn’t look that bad.” Elana said in a huff, a bit offended at Jenn’s reaction.

Jenn continued to wail. “It’s not that. It’s just…if I had to look like you why am I still my shrimpy short self?!? At least give me a few inches!”

Kate appeared out of nowhere and started to lead Jenn back to the potion dungeons. “You kids never let me enjoy a peaceful night do you?”
Back to top Go down
Dancingsunset
1st Year
1st Year
Dancingsunset

Female
Regist. date : 2006-08-03
Number of posts : 8545
Location : Stuck in Octoberland with my amazing husband Anthony
Real First Name : Schizo-Dani and Eryn
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff don't judge us we're still badgers grrr...
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue5 / 7005 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyMon Dec 10 2007, 19:01

Dani crouched down in front of the warm Hufflepuff common room fire. She rubbed her hands together hoping to make them warmer, however she didn't succeed. She sighed and grabbed a blanket off a nearby chair wrapping it around herself, the wool didn't help, in anger she got up and stomped out of the room and into the hallway.

The blanket was wrapped tightly around her but it did nothing to prevent the draft from sliding its way into her feeble warmth. On her way to the kitchens she spotted another door with the words "Do not enter!" Taped on it. Dani paid heed to it and almost past it but as soon as she was in front of the door her body filled with wonderful warmth.

She smiled and reason left her body, she tried the handle of the door and found it unlocked she wondered to herself Honestly if they didn't want anyone to come in here they should've locked it!.

Inside the room she saw a huge fire that issued a large amount of heat. Running over to it she knelt and put her hands in front of it, they went from their usual winter color of pale gray to a nice pink then to normal skin color. Sighing she shed the blanket and looked around the room wondering why anyone wanted to not let anyone in here. Hearing a whistle coming from a kitchen area. She ran over and pulled the kettle off the stove, she smelled the liquid and dug around in the cupboards for some cocoa mix. She found some and dumped it into a glass mug she found on the counter. Pouring the clear liquid she assumed to be water into the glass she went back to the fire, blowing on her drink she took a sip.

Icy fire wrenched itself through her body, Dani shrieked and dropped the mug and watched as the liquid touched the fire. The flame froze instantly and ceased to move. Dani felt a tingling in her leg and looked down to see a chunk of ice appear on her leg, it seemed to grow and grow and grow.

Screaming she ran out of the door and down the hall, "Help me!" She yelled as her leg slowly turned to complete ice and was no longer moveable. As she dragged along the useless appendage Dani felt the evil tingling once more only in her other leg. Within seconds she was unable to move.

Her whole body was freezing and that made her clutch her blanket tighter, she felt her lungs freeze then watched as her fingers slowly turned to Finger-ka-bobs. Unable to talk, she crumbled against the wall and wrapped the blanket around her.

Half-way through her transformation Dani fell asleep and hours later she felt someone tickling her face. She laughed and opened her eyes to see a pesky little first year drawing on her face with paint.

"Hey!" She yelled and was glad to hear her voice again...smiling she continued in a much gentler voice, "Thanks for waking me up." All memories of the previous night were forgotten.

But I keeper of the ice, will never forget the foolish girl Dani Sunset.
Back to top Go down
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 22:51

Congratulations to everyone who has completed this class so far!

Gryffindor:
none

Hufflepuff:
Marie C
Just Ginny
dragonweaver
Dancingsunset
jennifer williams

Ravenclaw:
Bellina Flitwick
Elana
stephy

Slytherin:
WytchKitty
Katherineee_anne

You may continue to post your class responses below!
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
NatalieSS
Head Girl : 2nd Year
Head Girl : 2nd Year
NatalieSS

Female
Regist. date : 2011-11-26
Number of posts : 378
Real First Name : Natalie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Wand : Redwood & Dragon Heartstring, 7½, Flexible
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue37 / 70037 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptyTue May 10 2016, 09:20

Another normal day in the Puddleduck household. It was a hot day out and I was de-gnoming the garden. Mum had given it to me as a punishment for playing with her wand and turning our cat Wednesday in to a magazine rack that meowed! I was getting bitten left, right and centre and wasn't very happy having to do it all on my own. The sun was blistering and I could feel the sweat  dripping from my face. I looked through the kitchen window to see if mum was still cooking, but she was not in the room. I thought of running for it, but I knew she would catch me, so I decided to try to sneak to my room instead.

I tip-toed in to the kitchen and was a met with a most peculiar smell. Mum had a pan bubbling away over the stove and had left all of her ingredients on the table in the middle of the room, along with her drink. There it was, mum's water. So cold it had a little condensation on the outside of the cup, I had to have it! I was sooooo thirsty after tossing those stupid gnomes in the garden for what seemed like hours. I  grabbed it and gulped it down so quickly I didn't even notice. It felt so refreshing I just stood for a moment and enjoyed it. I then heard the floorboards in the living room creaking and thought mum was coming back. Panicked, I quickly put the cup back and ran out side, just as Wednesday wondered in. I looked back through the door and frowned.
“Dumb cat! I thought you were mum, you gave me a heart attack” I complained and stuck my tongue out at her.

But something was wrong, my tongue looked like it was blue. I stuck it out further to try and look but it was difficult. I turned and sat on the bench next to the door, all of a sudden I didn't feel able to stand. My sweat from the sun wasn't that bad but it now doubled! I stated to shiver and my stomach lurched like it had never done before. I gasped and rolled off of the bench on to the patio. I just laid there shaking, not really aware of what was going on and became very disorientated and dizzy.

When I came to my senses I felt so weird. I don't remember loosing consciousness, just becoming so out of my own head it was mad. I rolled over on to my back to see a giant Wednesday in front of me!
“ARGH!” I screeched, but it sounded not like me at all. What was going on? What had a drunk? I thought it was mums water, obviously not because it seems as though I had transformed in to a gnome! I looked myself over, urgh! I looked like a tiny potato with legs! Wednesday started to paw at me and meowed. I ducked out of the way.
“What are you doing you stupid cat! Its me, are you trying to kill me?” I tried to shout but it sounded like garbling. After a few swing of her paws I had this unbelievable urge to just bite her, and that tasty looking root vegetables in dad's patch! I started for the patch.

“Well young lady, I hope you have learnt your lesson” Mum appeared at the back door but then looked abashed. “Natalie?” she called. “Don't think hiding is going to help you cause!” she looked annoyed. I hid behind the cabbage leaves in dads patch ashamed, knowing that I was in big, HUGE trouble. Wednesday found me and started to paw at me again and meowed.
“What are you doing Wednesday? Is she there somewhere?” mum asked, coming over to look. She pulled back the leaf and gasped! “Is that her Wednesday? It must be cause I have never seen a gnome with bright copper hair” She said turning red and shooing Wednesday out of the way. I reached up to feel my head only to confirm mum's observation, my hair was intact. I turned away and started to cry.
“That was a de-gnoming potion I was working on Natalie Puddleduck” She cupped her hands around me.

I was plonked on the kitchen table and mum stood with her hands on her hips by the stove. I couldn't look up at her so I focused on a crum on the table.
“Well I hope your happy with yourself!” She scowled. “ I don't know why you didn't get a better report from transfiguration in school!” She was visibly annoyed. She took out her wand, gaveit a wave and and I started to feel like a balloon been inflated. Within a minute I was back to my normal self, sat mournfully on the table.
“Sorry mum!” I said tearing. “I had been out there for hours and I was thirsty, I thought it was water” I stated to blubber in to my hands. Mum smirked and rubbed my shoulders.
“You were out there for half an hour, Natalie” she said laughing.
“Oh” I coughed. How stupid I felt was immense.

I learnt that from that day onwards never to just chug down anything mum was using in her many concoctions, even when I was desperately thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Award Bar :
Drink Me Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700Drink Me Right_bar_bleue

Drink Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Me   Drink Me EmptySun Jun 19 2016, 15:27

NatalieSS - 91 HP Drink Me Smilie11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content