Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSCrule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl

Go down 
+6
violetriddle
harry_potter_rules_27
LOONYkim
Cheery
Caroru
kathrineee_anne
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kathrineee_anne
5th Year
5th Year
kathrineee_anne

Female
Country : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-08-11
Number of posts : 4857
Real First Name : Katherine
Warning :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

House : slytherin.
Crest : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Slythe10
Wand : Willow and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue16 / 70016 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Empty
PostSubject: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 13:29

Quote :
Megan Meier, 13, killed herself after a fake online admirer, allegedly created by a neighborhood mom, mocked her in cyberspace.

He called himself Josh Evans and the photo on his Myspace page was enouhg to get the pulse of any teen girl racing: It depicted a bare-chested young guy with wavy brown hair and rock-hard abs. But the best thing for 13-year-old Megan Meier was that he really seemed to like her. Not long after striking up an online flirtation with the eighth grader from Dardenne Prairie, Mo., Josh, who said he was a 6'3" 16-year-old, told her he thought she was "hot." For six weeks he was all sweetness and flattery. And then one day, as suddenly as it had all started he began trashing her online. According to Megan's mother, Tina, in his last message he told her, "the world would be a better place without you." A few hours later, a distraught Megan, who suffered from depression, committed suicide by hanging herself with a belt in her bedroom.

In the aftermath of the tragedy, Tina Meier and husband Rob, both 37, tried to get in touch with Josh-not to place blame on someone they believed to be a teen, but to offer a life lesson in how hurtful words can be. To their horror, though, they discovered that there was no Josh, that the whole thing had been concocted not by an immature kid, but by a neighborhood mother, Lori Drew, whose own daughter had had a falling out with Megan. Even now, a year after Megan's death-it took that long for some of the key parties to speak publicly-Tina Meier can barely contain her fury. "To my dying breath," says Meier, a real estate agent, "I feel what they did was absolutely criminal," referring to Lori Drew, 48, and husband Curt, 51, who supposedly knew about the hoax but did nothing to stop it.

Many others in the community share Tina Meier's outrage, especially now that it appears there may be no grounds for prosecuting anyone in the case. The Drews' home, which is four doors down from the Meiers', has been vandalized several times. Indeed, authorities are worried about the Drews' safety. "Any time we have that kind of emotional situation," says Lt. Craig McGuire of the St. Charles County Sheriff's Dept., "it causes a great deal of concern."

For the Meier's, one of the saddest aspect's of their daughter's death (October 17, 2006) is that it came just as her life seemed to be on the upswing. For years, she had battled a weight problem. Her mom says Megan, who had been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder, had suicidal thoughts when she was in the third grade and was on the antidepressant Zoloft. Still, she was looking forward to her 14th birthday party on November 4. She had lost some weight, her braces were coming off, and she had a new birthday outfit: a sleveless dress with polka dots, and a silver tiara. "She joked about having her dad carry her down the stairs in a chair," says Tina.

It is unclear what prompted the hoax. According to a sheriff's report, which mentions Lori Drew by name, the neighborhood mother maintained ina an interview that she had created the "Josh" account on Myspace, but said it was to moniter what Megan was saying about her own daughter. She insisted that "somehow" other Myspace users had been able to access the fake profile. But according to another neighbor, Michele Mulford, whose daughter carpooled with the Drews, Lori seemed to take delight in the prank. "They bragged about this to my daughter," says Mulford, who didn't know about the deception at the time, but was the one who informed the Meiers after finding out.

On the day Megan hanged herself Tina could see that her daughter was upset. Shortly before dinner she had raced up to her room, sobbing. When Tina didn't hear anything from upstairs in about 20 minutes she got concerned. When she went up she found Megan hanging in her closet. She died the next day. "I held her in my arms as they took all the moniters off," says Tina. "I held her until she took her last breath." When she and ron, a machinist, later found out about Lore Drew's involvement, they took turns destroying a foosball table the Drews, incredibly, had asked them to hide as a Christmas present for their own kids.

Local authorities and a federal prosecutor looked into the case, but none could find any criminal law that had been broken. County prosecutor Jack Banas has vowed to file any charges he can, but he is optimistic. "This is a problematic case," he says. The town has drafted an ordinance that would ban cyberbullying and the Meiers are pursuing a civil case against the Drews. For now, the grieving parents have only the memories of burying their daughter in the birthday dress she never got to wear.

-"People" magazine

R.I.P Megan Meier. May God be with you.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/rpg_underground
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptyTue Dec 04 2007, 04:15

Seriously!? This happened? o_____O Oh my God... sad

If only words can do such thing, then... well, Internet sucks.

See, this is why I hate MySpace!! (Okay, maybe not over this, since this is the first time I read about this...)

I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone o____O I'm just going to... shut up. Stop typing my opinions so strongly.

But seriously, suicide over that? Maybe she took it extra strongly and all, but I wouldn't kill myself over something on Internet. I would... throw the computer out, if I really got angry. It's easy to say that now, but... well, no one can really put themselves in Megan's situation, right? Good thing with Internet is that you can always choose to not go there, and just ignore the people there - you can't do that with your real life.

I'm sorry if this was too harsh, I'm just... a bit overwhelmed o____O
Back to top Go down
Cheery
1st Year
1st Year
Cheery

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 1691
Warning :

Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 15:40

I actually live near where this happened and I can't believe that anyone could be so cruel. That's horrible and I hope that they charge the mother that did this strongly. She should know better than to manipulate someone like that for so long, especially a child. As teenagers, we're already having a hard time and for a MOTHER to do this to find out if another girl is talking about her daughter...that's just...there isn't a word for it. Immature, irresponsible. Megan's family has and will continue to be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-08
Number of posts : 8321
Real First Name : some call me Ropie. thats good enough for you to know. xD
Warning :

House : witty and clever forever and ever!!! go ravenclaw!!!
Crest : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Ravenc10
Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 22:58

i heard about this. so cruel, what kind of mother would do that, to a child? who think's that is funny?? *tear of distress and anger* the world is so cruel, and that mother gets what she gets.*breaks out the spray paint* naw, jk, but really, that horrible... how immature!!
Back to top Go down
harry_potter_rules_27
1st Year
1st Year
harry_potter_rules_27

Female
Country : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Flag_e13
Regist. date : 2008-02-07
Number of posts : 619
Real First Name : Kate
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff!
Crest : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Huffle10
Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptySat Mar 29 2008, 09:36

This is terrible! Definitely immature.

So sad.

RIP Megan
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptySat Mar 29 2008, 09:58

I almost started crying. Thats really pathetic for a parent to do that!
Back to top Go down
harry_potter_rules_27
1st Year
1st Year
harry_potter_rules_27

Female
Country : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Flag_e13
Regist. date : 2008-02-07
Number of posts : 619
Real First Name : Kate
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff!
Crest : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Huffle10
Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptySat Mar 29 2008, 11:55

defiantly. sick.
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
ginnyunited
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-14
Number of posts : 5673
Real First Name : Cassandra (aka. Cassie, Casey, Cass, Case)
Warning :

Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptyFri Apr 04 2008, 11:29

I heard about that. That's soooooooo sick. Ugh. I can't believe someone would do that to a kid.
Back to top Go down
ag167
1st Year
1st Year
ag167

Female
Country : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Flag_n14
Regist. date : 2007-08-04
Number of posts : 7642
Real First Name : Amy (AG)
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptySat Apr 05 2008, 02:22

You can't believe a parent would do that, she had a daughter and i bet she wouldn't think it was a laugh if it happened to her kid

RIP Megan. In Heaven may no-one trouble your soul.

~AG
Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Country : Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptyWed May 28 2008, 14:57

sad Horrible to hear that things like this happen, and it depresses me that someone would even do something like that to a young girl.

It is being brought into the light right now though again.

I just logged into myYearbook and they have her story there plus there is a new "Meghan Pledge" to help stop cyberbullying from happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
kathrineee_anne
5th Year
5th Year
kathrineee_anne

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-11
Number of posts : 4857
Real First Name : Katherine
Warning :

House : slytherin.
Wand : Willow and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Left_bar_bleue16 / 70016 / 700Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptyWed May 28 2008, 16:33

The mother that led to her death has been charged with, I believe, fraud, hacking into MySpace, and one or two other things. Shes facing jail time, I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/rpg_underground
serena07
1st Year
1st Year
serena07

Regist. date : 2009-10-05
Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl EmptyMon Oct 05 2009, 00:51

i think there could be already planned by someone for such time . . but the final she was no more to be alive & my sympathy words always with her to ask the GOd to save her for good new one life . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl   Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Crule Hoax Leads to Death of 13 year old girl
Page 1 of 1