Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSPlaces/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter

Go down 
+11
FaerieOfDoom
EmmalynnMalfoy
LOONYkim
kathrineee_anne
Caroru
polly
cookiemonster
pickles
hppamela
Amy
Elfie Dumbledore
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptySun May 04 2008, 15:42

Places you have been relating to Harry Potter

Have you been anywhere or seen anything related to either the HP books or films?
Have you met any of the actors of HP films?

If you have discuss them here and post your photos here
(thumbnails, small images or links pease, no huge images)

On our recent holiday we went to Lacock Abbey in Wiltshire where part of the first two films where set in the cloisters. I have photos but as my computer is playing up I havent been able to upload them yet but I will do so as soon as I can!

Images from the website not from my camera:

Lacock Abbey
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter W-060646-lacockabbeyvillage-property_imagePlaces/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Image_08
Remember one scene in the snow??
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Image_02
The cloisters! I walked there! This is where HP was filmed

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Image_04
That cauldron is still there!

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Image_10

I will upload my own photos as soon as I can and you will see little ol me and little elf and mick right in those cloisters!!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Country : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyTue May 06 2008, 06:11

A few years ago when they were filming Goblet of Fire, my sister and I went to Oxford to try and track down where they were shooting.

We were pretty unsuccessful - seeing only the security people mostly. However, we did see some people walk past in Slytherin robes and with brooms, and someone from afar that we were sure was Tom Felton.

The robed people: https://2img.net/h/i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/rip_dogfather/bexcam16mbcardoct04302.jpg
Tom Felton? https://2img.net/h/i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/rip_dogfather/bexcam16mbcardoct04310.jpg

That's it haha
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Hogwar10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyTue May 06 2008, 14:44

And here are my photos from Lackock abbey.

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Hpim3120

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Hpim3124

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Hpim3123

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Hpim3122

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Hpim3125
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Country : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyThu May 22 2008, 16:41

Well, the best thing I have (which is actually huge to me) is that I got to meet Emerson Spartz. My ex has a picture, but there's no way to get it off the phone. Anyway, for those who may not know, he is the founder of mugglenet.com. He's also from a town only about 25 minutes from where I live. He's one of my role models. Anyway...
Back to top Go down
pickles
2nd Year
2nd Year
pickles

Male
Regist. date : 2008-02-21
Number of posts : 6322
Real First Name : Matthew
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! I'm like the only guy!
Crest : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Huffle10
Wand : Oak & Heart Dragonstring
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue77 / 70077 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyFri May 23 2008, 14:32

Daniel radcliffs aunt works as a sub teacher at my school!
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyTue May 27 2008, 20:13

I went to England and Scotland a few years ago and saw a few places where it was filmed Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter 436937

That place Elife went, Lackock? TOTALLY went there hehe Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter 436937

And the place with the stairs they walked on in the first movie, before they went into the Great Hall? I'm blanking on the name... I think it's a cathedral of some sort? Somebody help me out... I can't remember...
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyWed May 28 2008, 07:38

Pickels does everyone mither her with questions? I would probably do it all the time.

And as for me I haven't met any of them. We did go on a school trip to where some of the countryside scenes were filmed. Everyone knowing how obessed I was the teacher told us on the coach and laughed saying he knew I would scream when I did.
Back to top Go down
Caroru
HE Owl
HE Owl
Caroru

Female
Country : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Flag_f12
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 15490
Real First Name : Caro
Warning :

Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue70 / 70070 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyThu May 29 2008, 15:31

Eh... well, when Bonnie Wright and Katie Leung (please say I got the names right!!! xD) went to different places, promoting Order of the Phoenix, and they came to Finland - well, they were literally on my backyard.

Kinda.

The mall, or rather the centre of Helsinki (where all the cinemas are etc..) was just eight floors down, atleast it used to be when I lived with Calle and Heidi in Helsinki - it was pretty cool :D

Of course, me being very childish, couldn't agree on Calle's safety terms and stay on our balcony and watch, but I had to run downstairs and wait for hours for them xD

...it only ended with me being squashed by reporters with horrible English.

Mwehh.
Back to top Go down
pickles
2nd Year
2nd Year
pickles

Male
Regist. date : 2008-02-21
Number of posts : 6322
Real First Name : Matthew
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! I'm like the only guy!
Wand : Oak & Heart Dragonstring
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue77 / 70077 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyFri May 30 2008, 12:14

yes everone gets
ARE YOU HARRY POTTER AUNTIE?
REALLY.....

im standing there like no shes not harry potters auntie... shes danile radcliffs auntie
Back to top Go down
kathrineee_anne
5th Year
5th Year
kathrineee_anne

Female
Country : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-08-11
Number of posts : 4857
Real First Name : Katherine
Warning :

House : slytherin.
Crest : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Slythe10
Wand : Willow and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue16 / 70016 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 10:53

haha, do people really not know the difference between Harry Potter and Daniel Radcliffe? haha. Show them a pic from Dans next musical XD (censor it, if you have to) they will get the picture.

As for me, I have not been anywhere regarding Harry Potter movies, but I did see Helena Bonham Carter once! It was so awesome. I kept my distance though, cause she was on the other side of the street, and I didnt want to be seen as the crazy fan they call security on... haha.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/rpg_underground
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-08
Number of posts : 8321
Real First Name : some call me Ropie. thats good enough for you to know. xD
Warning :

House : witty and clever forever and ever!!! go ravenclaw!!!
Crest : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Ravenc10
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyThu Feb 26 2009, 12:58

well I haven't ever been anywhere that has to do with harry potter. I have the time turner and the maurauders map, both replica's from the movies, which my mom bought for me from warner brothers.

My cousin Alyssa's boyfriend, Ryan looks like Krum. You know how Krum is hot and buff? Ryan is hotter and buffer!! He's very dreamy, and I get to talk to him! ALso, Alyssa's sister Adrian....her husband, Brian, looks like Draco, with a buzz cut though. Cute also....and that's as exciting as my HP reality comes
Back to top Go down
EmmalynnMalfoy
1st Year
1st Year
EmmalynnMalfoy

Female
Regist. date : 2008-01-20
Number of posts : 2909
Real First Name : Emmalynn
Warning :

House : Slytherin's Official Prankster! ~Cunning Folk~
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptySun Feb 28 2010, 11:10

I haven't actually seen/met anyone, but two of my teachers at school remind me of Hogwarts professors.

There's an English teacher, Mr. Newman, who looks exactly how I imagined Remus Lupin. (Seriously, I have to concentrate on calling him by his real name!) Oh, and his first name's John, so.... similarity!

Then there's Mr. Bettencourt, a history teacher. His personality reminds me of Severus Snape so much! He's a hard-ass, assigns way too much homework, has no tolerance for stupidity, and he doesn't smile. (In class that is...) But he is also like fanfic Snape, because he can have a sense of humor and be a good guy. I say hi to him everyday just to see what his response is. It's usually, get this, "Miss Ring" and a slight nod. Haha. And since I'm graduating this year, I'm thinking about telling him that I think he's like Snape. It'd probably make his day, considering he's a huge HP fan!

Mr. Bettencourt's wife also work at my school and she's just awesome because she let us read HP 7 for summer homework!
Back to top Go down
FaerieOfDoom
2nd Year
2nd Year
FaerieOfDoom

Female
Country : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Flag_a10
Regist. date : 2008-06-07
Number of posts : 9270
Real First Name : Melanie
Warning :

Wand : Elm & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue19 / 70019 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptySun Aug 15 2010, 17:37

My science teacher looked like Professor Hooch. Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter 410894

Back to top Go down
Samantha Granger
1st Year
1st Year
Samantha Granger

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-20
Number of posts : 10257
Real First Name : Jayme
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!!!!
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue55 / 70055 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 20:36

A patient that came into the hospital today totally looked like Slughorn
Back to top Go down
amortentia773
Hufflepuff Head of House : CoMC & Mythology Professor : 5th Year
Hufflepuff Head of House : CoMC & Mythology Professor : 5th Year
amortentia773

Female
Country : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Flag_a10
Regist. date : 2010-07-29
Number of posts : 17484
Real First Name : Katie
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Wand : Cherry & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue260 / 700260 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 22:04

Haha, I would have a spazz attack and accidently call him Slughorn or something...hehee. I don't know if this counts, but I've met Darren Criss who played Harry in A Very Potter Musical and I've been to parts of England where they've filmed...other than that, nothing else...unless you count the Wizarding World. xD
Back to top Go down
http://lostamongfantasy.tumblr.com/
Ellen
1st Year
1st Year
Ellen

Female
Country : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Flag_s18
Regist. date : 2010-05-03
Number of posts : 836
Real First Name : Ellen
Warning :

Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 04:57

I've been on the Jacobite aka the Hogwarts Express. And you know they always go over a bridge over a valley, thats the Glenfinnan Viaduct and the train went over it.

Now I think about it personalitywise my geography teacher is awfully like Umbridge. I'm going to stuggle not to call her that now.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Black
1st Year
1st Year
Aurora Black

Female
Regist. date : 2011-05-06
Number of posts : 48
Location : The world ended on a Monday. No one was really surprised.
Real First Name : Marie
Warning :

House : Green and Silver Pride!
Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptySun May 08 2011, 07:10

Kenneth Brannaugh was filming in my city a few years back. I was driving by after running errands and stopped at a red light. I looked over and there he was, in costume, texting... I tried so hard to act normal and sane....then the guy behind me honked because the light was green again. Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter 972754 Oh well. I was excited. He is one of my favorite actors and I truly look up to him.
Back to top Go down
Ellen
1st Year
1st Year
Ellen

Female
Country : Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Flag_s18
Regist. date : 2010-05-03
Number of posts : 836
Real First Name : Ellen
Warning :

Award Bar :
Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter EmptyFri Sep 23 2011, 04:12

I went past the cafe that JK Rowling wrote Philosephers Stone in but it was too crowded to go in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter   Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter Empty

Back to top Go down

Places/People you have been/seen/met relating to Harry Potter
Page 1 of 1