Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSSupernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within   Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 15:02

Supernatural and Paranormal Professor

VACANCY
Due
to other commitments, our Supernatural Professor is taking a step back from moderator
duties for a while, which leaves an opening for the position.

If you would like to apply for the position, please do so below.

* You must be at least 2nd year to apply
* You must be prepared to create and grade classes regularly
* You must have a fair head ie: you must be able to grade fairly no matter what house you belong to.
You must have good knowledge of the rules and running of the site and
keep to these rules at all time. Professors jobs can not be given to
members who break the rules as they are here for the safety and fun of
everyone.

If you are already a professor and
wish to apply for this position, please mention in the post whether you
will want to keep your original position as well as taking on this
position.

All members meeting the specifications above can reply to this post in application.

Please give the following;

* A short paragraph on why you want the job and what you believe you can offer to HE
* A class example

Please reply below with your application.

All
applications will be reviewed by myself and Amy and the outcome will be
announced shortly. Please note, we can only give one person this job.
If you are not accepted for the job at this time, please do not feel
disheartened. There will be other oportunities in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Country : Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Ravenc10
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within   Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within EmptyFri Jul 04 2008, 17:24

I would love to be the Supernatural and Paranormal Studies Professor because I think I have a lot to offer to the class. I have been a faithful member of this site since I joined a few months after it began. This means I have been around for long enough to know the rules backwards and front, and also have experience in creating classes. I am on my fifth run as a Ravenclaw Prefect, and one of the jobs of being a prefect is being a class assistant to a number of professors. As you know, this means making classes, either out of the suggestion threads or out of the mind. During my times as Prefect, the first starting in September '06, I have made a good amount of classes and graded them fairly and believe that I could easily continue to do so in a more focused area instead of many - the SPS Class. Also, I have been a Head Girl (year three), so even then, a year ago, I was trusted with responsibility onsite. I've been a Quidditch Judge before and have had to give grades for the teams, and I think I have done that fairly as well. I have also worked in the Flying Lessons class in the Quidditch Class department as Beater Professor. Through this I have made three Beater Training classes so far, the goal of which is to make anyone on the site a better Beater. But what is this paragraph supposed to be about, what I've done or what I plan to do? When school starts back up again in the fall, I'm not worried about my time here being cut short. We are switching to an alternate block schedule, which means that we have four classes a day and the other four the next day. The class periods are ninety minutes, which gives us students a lot of worktime, which means very little homework if any. Because of this, I should be able to make and grade classes as regularly as possible. Ghosts, goblins, and ghouls are a particularly fun aspect of legend and the fandom we all love - Harry Potter. When doing classes that the previous professor made, I found myself learning a lot and having fun doing so. I would like that experience to continue for other members of HE, and doing that myself would be a wonderful addition to the joy I find here. Thank you very much for considering me for this position.

The following is an example of a class:

Hogwarts Ghosts Sign Up

For the next month, the Supernatural and Paranormal Studies Classroom is being transformed into a true place of ghosts and other beings. There will be a number of challenges that you will have the option to complete as your chosen ghost. These challenges will include a role play Death Day party, a short biography of your being, a quiz (one question at a time, answers PM'd to me), an interview with me about what it's like to be a ghost, and participation in the weekly ghost newspaper - The Haunters. But before we can do all of this, we need to figure out who to be!

Your Choices For Ghosts Are As Follows:
(first come first serve basis)
- Nearly Headless Nick
- The Bloody Baron
- The Fat Friar
- The Grey Lady
- Moaning Myrtle
- Peeves
- Professor Binns
- Sir Patrick Delaney-Podmore
- The Weasley's Poltergeist

Outside Of The Potter Universe:
(click here for information on these ghosts)
- The Brown Lady
- The Bell Witch
- La Llorona
- Bloody Mary
- The Lady In White

I will accept original ghosts/poltergeists or others that you know of, but only after the Potter ghosts positions are filled.

(If you'd like to see an example of one of the classes listed in addition to the sign up, just let me know!)
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
kathrineee_anne
5th Year
5th Year
kathrineee_anne

Female
Country : Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-08-11
Number of posts : 4857
Real First Name : Katherine
Warning :
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

House : slytherin.
Crest : Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Slythe10
Wand : Willow and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue16 / 70016 / 700Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within   Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 19:09

I wish to take this job because I feel I am responsible, fair, and can offer fun and exciting classes in this subject. I have always been interested in the supernatural, and know quite a lot about if from much research. I am a very active member, have been a prefect two times, and been house member of the month not too long after joining the site last year. I would be able to update my classes often, and keep new lessons rolling in when needed, all year long. I have been given an extra study hall at school, so school work will not be a problem. I feel I would be able to bring a fresh new look on the supernatural and paranormal through many debates, discussions, challenges, and role-plays, turned into lessons. This is a class I would really enjoy teaching, and I would love the opportunity to share my knowledge and have fun at the same time. Thank you for considering me!

Sample Lesson:
Title: Amulets and Talismans

Class: One of the oldest means of protection in the world is having a Talisman or an amulet on hand! In this class, we will be exploring these ancient items, and creating our own!

Part One (Possible 30 points, 5 bonus)
1. What is the difference between a Talisman and an Amulet?
2. What would a person use an Amulet for?
3. What would a person use a Talisman for?
4. What are talismans made of?
5. Give at least one example of a Talisman from Medieval times.
6. *Bonus* Are there modern versions of Talismans? Give an example if you think so.

Part Two (50 points) (Optional)
Design and pitch your own Talisman. This talisman can do whatever you would like it to do. You have up to 5 minuets to pitch yours. This commercial will be shown at the Quidditch World Cup, 2009. You can do whatever you like, but you must tell what it does, how much it costs, and where to buy it. Be creative, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/rpg_underground
pickles
2nd Year
2nd Year
pickles

Male
Country : Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2008-02-21
Number of posts : 6322
Real First Name : Matthew
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! I'm like the only guy!
Crest : Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Huffle10
Wand : Oak & Heart Dragonstring
Award Bar :
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue77 / 70077 / 700Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within   Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 06:57

I think i should get the position of Supernatural and Paranormal Professor. I think this because i am a very active member and have contributed to the site immensely with qudditch and different challenges e.g Dueling and movie and T.V director. I also know and follow rules in the site. I have a wide range of ideas on the subject of the supernatural, being very superstitious myself. I believe my ideas could make a big difference to the class and to the entertainment that is provided by them.

Idea for Class

Cranky Ghosties.

In this class you will have to tell me whether some of these stories are true, or false. You will have to use your own common sense and supernatural believes to figure out the correct answers. You must give me the answers via PM and a reason why you think the stories are true/false.

Story 1.
now, old Sam Gibb, he didn't believe in ghosts. Not one bit. Everyone in town knew the old log cabin back in the woods was haunted, but Sam Gibb just laughed whenever folks talked about it. Finally, the blacksmith dared Sam Gibb to spend the night in the haunted log cabin. If he stayed there until dawn, the blacksmith would buy him a whole cartload of watermelons. Sam was delighted. Watermelon was Sam's absolute favorite fruit. He accepted the dare at once, packed some matches and his pipe, and went right over to the log cabin to spend the night.

Sam went into the old log cabin, started a fire, lit his pipe, and settled into a rickety old chair with yesterday's newspaper. As he was reading, he heard a creaking sound. Looking up, he saw that a gnarled little creature with glowing red eyes had taken the seat beside him. It had a long, forked tail, two horns on its head, claws at the ends of its hands, and sharp teeth that poked right through its large lips.

"There ain't nobody here tonight except you and me," the creature said to old Sam Gibb. It had a voice like the hiss of flames. Sam's heart nearly stopped with fright. He leapt to his feet.

"There ain't going to be nobody here but you in a minute," Sam Gibb told the gnarled creature. He leapt straight for the nearest exit - which happened to be the window - and hi-tailed it down the lane lickety-split. He ran so fast he overtook two rabbits being chased by a coyote. But it wasn't long before he heard the pounding of little hooves, and the gnarled creature with the red eyes caught up with him.

"You're making pretty good speed for an old man," said the creature to old Sam Gibb.

"Oh, I can run much faster than this," Sam Gibb told it. He took off like a bolt of lightning, leaving the gnarled creature in the dust. As he ran passed the smithy, the blacksmith came flying out of the forge to see what was wrong.

"Never mind about them watermelons," Sam Gibb shouted to the blacksmith without breaking his stride.

Old Sam Gibb ran all the way home and hid under his bed for the rest of the night. After that, he was a firm believer in ghosts and spooks, and he refused to go anywhere near the old cabin in the woods.

Story 2.

A laundress, newly moved to Charleston following the Civil War, found herself awakened at the stroke of twelve each night by the rumble of heavy wheels passing in the street. But she lived on a dead end street, and had no explanation for the noise. Her husband would not allow her to look out the window when she heard the sounds, telling her to leave well enough alone. Finally, she asked the woman who washed at the tub next to hers. The woman said: "What you are hearing is the Army of the Dead. They are Confederate soldiers who died in hospital without knowing that the war was over. Each night, they rise from their graves and go to reinforce Lee in Virginia to strengthen the weakened Southern forces."
The next night, the laundress slipped out of bed to watch the Army of the Dead pass. She stood spell-bound by the window as a gray fog rolled passed. Within the fog, she could see the shapes of horses, and could hear gruff human voices and the rumble of canons being dragged through the street, followed by the sound of marching feet. Foot soldiers, horsemen, ambulances, wagons and canons passed before her eyes, all shrouded in gray. After what seemed like hours, she heard a far off bugle blast, and then silence.
When the laundress came out of her daze, she found one of her arms was paralyzed. She has never done a full days washing since

story 3.

The Phelps place was an old, abandoned property with a monstrous, decrepit Victorian house that was supposed to be haunted. It should have been a good resting place for the local deer hunters, but they would not go near it. A few that tried came away before midnight with tales of ghostly thumping noises, gasps, moans, and a terrible wet bloodstain that appeared on the floor of the front porch and could not be wiped away.

Phelps was an Englishman who had purchased land some 20 miles off the Mendocino coast in the 1880s. He had built a huge, fancy Victorian house all covered with gingerbread trimmings and surrounded by lovely gardens. When everything was arranged to his liking, he sent out party invitations to everyone within messenger range. It was the biggest social event of the year, with music and dancing and huge amounts of food. Sawhorse tables were set up with refreshments, and drinks were set out on the front porch. People came from miles around. The only one missing was old man McInturf's son-in-law. They had had a terrible fight that afternoon, and the boy had stalked off in a rage, threatening to get even with the old man.

Around midnight, the musicians took a recess and old man McInturf went out on the front porch with some friends. Suddenly there came the thunder of hooves rushing up the lane. A cloaked figure rode towards the lantern-lit porch. McInturf put down his drink. "That will be my son-in-law," he told his friends as he went down the steps. The cloaked figure stopped his horse just outside the pool of lantern-light. There was a sharp movement and two loud shots from a gun. Old man McInturf staggered backwards, shot in the throat and the chest. The cloaked man wheeled his horse and fled down the lane as friends ran to the assistance of the old man.

They laid McInturf down on the porch. He was bleeding heavily and they were afraid to move him much. There was some talk of fetching the doctor, but everyone knew it was too late. So much blood was pouring from the old man's wounds that it formed a pool underneath his head. McInturf coughed, once, twice; a hideous, gurgling, strangling sound that wrenched at the hearts of all who heard it. Then he died.

McInturf's body was laid out on the sofa, and the once-merry guests left in stricken silence. The servants came and wiped the red-brown bloodstain off the floorboards. The next day, a wagon was brought to the front of the house and McInturf's body was carried out onto the porch. As the men stepped across the place where McInturf had died, blood began to pool around their boots, forming a wet stain in exactly the pattern that had been wiped up by the servants the night before. The men gasped in fear. One of them staggered and almost dropped the body. They hurriedly laid McInturf in the back of the wagon, and a pale Phelps ordered the servants to clean up the fresh bloodstain.

From that day forward, the Phelps could not keep that part of the porch clean. Every few weeks, the damp bloodstain would reappear. They tried repainting the porch a few times, but the bloodstain would always leak through. In the county jail, McInturf's son-in-law died of a blood clot in the brain. A few months later, one of the Phelps servants went mad after seeing a "terrible sight" that made his head feel like it was going to exploded. Folks started saying the house was being haunted by the ghost of McInturf, seeking revenge. The property was resold several times but each resident was driven out by the terrible, gasping ghost of McInturf reliving his last moments and by the bloodstain that could not be removed from the porch. The house was eventually abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

Crest : Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Hogwar10
Award Bar :
Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within   Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within EmptyMon Aug 11 2008, 12:30

There is still time for any applications to be posted. The new professor will be decided nearer the end of term and posted at beginning of new term so if you still want to apply please post below
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within   Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within EmptySun Aug 24 2008, 13:37

Application is now closed. Professor will be announced shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within   Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural and Paranormal Professor Application : Apply Within
Page 1 of 1