Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Empty
PostSubject: ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within   ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within EmptyThu Sep 25 2008, 16:29

ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING PROFESSOR

VACANCY

Due
to other commitments, our Arts Professor is taking a step back from moderator
duties for a while, which leaves an opening for the position.

If you would like to apply for the position, please do so below.

* You must be at least 2nd year to apply
* You must be prepared to create and grade classes regularly
* You must have a fair head ie: you must be able to grade fairly no matter what house you belong to.
* You must have good knowledge of the rules and running of the site and
keep to these rules at all time. Professors jobs can not be given to
members who break the rules as they are here for the safety and fun of
everyone.

If you are already a professor and
wish to apply for this position, please mention in the post whether you
will want to keep your original position as well as taking on this
position.

All members meeting the specifications above can reply to this post in application.

Please give the following;

* A short paragraph on why you want the job and what you believe you can offer to HE
* A class example

Please reply below with your application.

All
applications will be reviewed by myself, Amy and Rai and the outcome will be
announced shortly. Please note, we can only give one person this job.
If you are not accepted for the job at this time, please do not feel
disheartened. There will be other oportunities in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
pickles
2nd Year
2nd Year
pickles

Male
Country : ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2008-02-21
Number of posts : 6322
Real First Name : Matthew
Warning :
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff! I'm like the only guy!
Crest : ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Huffle10
Wand : Oak & Heart Dragonstring
Award Bar :
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue77 / 70077 / 700ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within   ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within EmptyFri Sep 26 2008, 19:24

Art, Drama and creative writing professor Application.

I think I should be the ADCW professor because
.:I have a wide range of ideas on the topic.
.: I am an active member of HE, and also of the classes.
.: I can grade fairly as I have friends in all houses.
.:I know and obey the rules of Hogwarts experience.

Homework ideas.
.: Giving poems for everyone else to translate into modern day language.
.:Continue on with Artist of the week
.:Open a thread for graphic ideas (give points for good creative suggestions)
.: Fanfiction essays (submitting drabbles, one shots ect onto HQ)

Offical application Homework Idea.

Okay, after the sudden downfall of active newbies here in Hogwarts Experience, for this homework you will be creating something to draw the noobs in.
You can do any of the following to make HE more exciting. You must pick one of the options and complete the whole challenge to get your housepoints.
.:Create Graphic & write a new caption for HE's title.
.: Name and give pictures of three new HE mascots (HE mascots being Bobina, Bobbette and the purple hippo.)
.:Design a one shot or poem that could go in the portal for one HE month. (month of your choice)

Class will close on Hallowe'en night, so hurry!
Back to top Go down
Im_Hermione
1st Year
1st Year
Im_Hermione

Female
Country : ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-08-16
Number of posts : 4793
Real First Name : Erika//Eka
Warning :
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Gryffi10
Award Bar :
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within   ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 15:12

Art, Drama and Creative Writing Professor Application ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within 436937

Hogwarts Experience is my favorite Fan Site, I believe we need a new and exiting ADCW Professor who can bring the new and active members back to the Classroom Forums. I am active on the site and would be able to keep the Forum alive. I am currently in an Extra Curricular Reading and Writing Class, I am Artistic and very Creative.Though there has been alot of Trial and Error, I am very organized and will follow all the requirements of Grading on H.E. The System will be fair and I will explain why they got the grade they did. I will also include Spelling, Puncuation and Grammer as a grade.

Grade System

O: Outstanding [90-100%]
E: Exceeds Expectations [70-80%]
A: Acceptable [50-60%]
P: Poor [30-40%]
D: Dreadfull [10-20%]
T: Troll [Below 10%]

SPG [Spelling, Puncuation, Grammer]: An additional or subraction of 5-10 points

I would like to have sections where you can express yourself through drawing, painting, banners for the site, along with contests, ect. for House Points.
[This will be different from the Creative Corner]

I would like to continue with the Artist of the Week, along with a section for creative ideas, which has been featured in several other Classrooms, which is awarded House Points. I would like a section to tear apart poems by famous artists and have them write their own following the directions of that Thread.

EXAMPLE

.: Read the Poem by Robert Frost :.

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say Ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Write an Essay no less than 150 words answering the following Questions:

1. What is the purpose of this Poem ( 50 HP )
2. What is Fire and Ice in stand for? ( 50 HP )

Extra Credit:

3. Write a Creative Poem including anything with relations of Harry Potter or the Harry Potter Series. ( 75 HP )

Last edited by Im_Hermione on Sun Oct 05 2008, 17:51; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy
Arts Professor : 4th Year : Muffin - dominating worlds near you!
Arts Professor : 4th Year : Muffin - dominating worlds near you!
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy

Female
Country : ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Flag_g10
Regist. date : 2007-06-14
Number of posts : 2020
Real First Name : Penguin Princess
Warning :

House : Slytherin *squeee*
Crest : ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Slythe10
Award Bar :
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue65 / 70065 / 700ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within   ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 09:40

Art, Drama & Creative Writing:
Application

Lyric Applicant

It's been a year, some months since I joined this site;
Today, the time for me seems finally right.
A vacancy announced, application solicited,
After the former Professor recently quitted.
It's a dream come true, my first great chance;
Filled with hope, I shall tell you my teaching stance.
Consider my words, take account of me;
Being AD&CW Professor would make me squeal with glee.
(And that's most definitely not meant as a threat,
pick me as the teacher and you won't regret!)

There you got it, my creative application introduction for a creative class ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within 436937 But of course since I won't be the main creative one as a professor, I'll say a bit about why else I think I could be an asset to the staff.

I have been a member of the HE for more than a year now, and a while ago I started wishing for a teaching position. When application was open for the spot of SPS teacher, I considered trying out, but before I did I thought about it carefully and I figured that the class didn't spark my interest enough to keep me committed. Therefore, I chose to wait and see whether a chance would come along that I really wanted to take, and here it is: the possibility of becoming the Art, Drama & Creative Writing Professor.

Since I love all things creative, this is just my class; I'm also in a creative writing class at school which I enjoy very much. As a matter of fact, I am already bubbling with ideas on classes to hopefully engage the interest of many HE members. I can also assure you that regularly putting them up and grading them would be no problem for me, since I am online very often and would happily spend time on this. Furthermore, if I were to go on holiday or be absent due to another reason, I would try my very best to find someone (a Prefect, probably), to post some things, either their own ideas or things we came up with together. I would also love to generally ask for the opinion of the Prefect assigned to my class (if it should become mine, that is) and come up with ideas together with him or her, in case they were willing to do so. This way, the diversity of classes offered should be a great one, and they would also range from quick and easy to detailed and time-consuming. This way, I think everyone should find some class they would like to do, and maybe class participation would go up again.

As for my qualifications, I started being a Quidditch Judge this term, and though I only got around to grading one match so far, I think that I have done fairly, well, fair; plus I generally am a person managing to judge things on a non-emotional basis. As far as possible, I'd also try to give feedback to people on why they received the points/mark they did. I also never had a problem with the rules that I know of, so you could trust me to continue sticking to them.

On top of this, I am and have been a Prefect, which means I understand the concept of responsibility, even though I must admit that during this time, I never actually created a class. Unfortunately, I could never exactly relate to the subjects I had been assigned, and my idea was than instead of half-heartedly coming up with a not-that-good class, I'd rather wait for the chance of doing something I'd pour my heart into. Et voilà, here's my chance! Now I can only hope it's going to work....

Art, Drama & Creative Writing:
Gemma's Classes

Generally I would like to provide the HE members with classes on all things artsy, including Creative Writing, Art, Drama as the name suggests, but also Music, Unusual Arts and whatever else students may suggest. Furthermore I took a look at what has been done in AD&CW in the past, and I found something called "Quick Quotes", which unfortunately was only done once and I would want to continue on with this as well as the "Artist of the Week". As usual, points would be 40 for the first to send in the right answer and 20 for everyone else who gets it right.

My grading system will be as follows for 100 point classes:

87-100: Outstanding
67-86: Exceeds Expectations
47-66: Acceptable
27-46: Poor
7-26: Dreadful
Below 7: Troll

(based on the German school grading system)

Now onto my actual class example:

Creative Writing: Writing In Your Senses

This will be a project to increase everyone's writing skills somewhat. The idea behind it is to generally include sensations in one's writing to make each piece more enjoyable and easier to relate to for the reader.
As a fun start, I'd have an introduction class that would be mandatory for people wanting to be part of the project:

Quote :
CW Senses Introduction: You and Senses

If you want to take part in the new CW project, please take this class first as it is mandatory.
As a fun start into our new project, we will see which sense you embody. To find out, start by taking this quiz:

Post the result here and write a short essay on what you think about the result: Does it seem fitting? Why can or can't you identify with it? Which sense would you personally most see yourself as? (300-500 words)

House Points Possible: 40
Test Result: 10
Essay: 30

For the correct usage of SPAG (Spelling, Puncuation and Grammar) and QWC (Quality of Written Communication) you will receive up to 5 more points. I'll also give 5 points and an award point for the best essay as well as 20 points to the house with most students participating.

The main part of this project will consist of five classes, each one dedicated to another of the five human senses (visual, aural, olfactory, gustatory & haptic). Everybody who participated in at least two of those classes can also have a go at an additional one, where I'll write a text and they try to make it better primarily by what they have learned in the project - brushing it up with sensations of all kinds.

Quote :

CW Senses Part 1: Visual

To introduce you to this part of the Sensual Writing Project, I would like to start off with two examples for you to read:

Quote :
John stood inside the house and looked out of the window. He was anxiously waiting for the arrival of Leah, his latest girlfriend. Finally he saw her approaching and hurried to open the door and let her in.

Quote :
John waited inside the cramped kitchen, sitting on the worktop and looking outside the window. The grass was unbelievably green today, spotted with cheery little flowers in all colours. He wasn't normally this perceptive, but today the beauty of nature appealed to him with full force. A smile crossed his face as he saw long, brown hair floating in the wind, a bright smile on a flawless face - Leah was finally here. He strode down the narrow corridor, opening the door to let his latest girlfriend inside before she ever had a chance to ring the bell.

As you most likely noticed while reading, the second bit includes various visual experiences, making it more engaging to the reader. This is what the class is about, but we will do it the other way round. To start it off, take a look at those images, and choose the three you like best:

[here I'd insert various images of situations, people and so on]

Make sure that nobody has taken the exact same combination already, and get started.

1. For each picture seperately, write a short description of what can be seen on it. (50-100 words each)

2. Make a list of associations you have with each of your three images. You may use bullet points, but please make sure to have at least five associations for each image.

3. Write a drabble for one of your chosen images. I want you to include at least one of your associations for this. (100 ± 10 words)

4. Write a poem corresponding to another one of your chosen images. Again, please include at least one of your associations for the chosen image. (at least 15 lines)

5. Write a one shot relating to the third chosen image and as before, fit in at least one of your associations with the image. Upload your one shot to the Hogwarts Quill and post the link here. (600+ words)

Please put everything into one post, and at the beginning visibly state which images you chose to make it easier to see for me and your fellow students. I also would appreciate it if you only posted complete homework and don't have any [to be added] notes or similar. That's what we got the draft post function for, remember? ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within 436937

House Points Possible: 90

Part 1: 9 (3 for each image)
Part 2: 21 (7 for each image)
Part 3: 10
Part 4: 20
Part 5: 30

For correct usage of SPAG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar) and QWC (Quality of Written Communication) I will award up to 5 additional points. A further 5 points along with one award point will be awarded to the student submitting the best work; and the house with most members taking part receives another 20 points.

If you want to see the parts Aural, Olfactory, Gustatory and Haptic as well, please let me know and I shall add those.

Last edited by Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy on Mon Nov 10 2008, 13:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

Crest : ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Hogwar10
Award Bar :
ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within   ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within EmptyMon Oct 20 2008, 15:32

Note to myself, amy and rai - Snape_Luffer has sent application though due to a few problems wont upload here.

please continue applying below if you wish to - we will be looking at applications very soon
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within   ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within EmptyWed Nov 26 2008, 14:13

This application is now closed. We will announce the new professor shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within   ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within Empty

Back to top Go down

ART DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING Professor Application : Apply Within
Page 1 of 1