Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSRomione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana

Go down 
+11
potterchic
polly
auricachan
Algebra_Geek5
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
littleprincess_01
mcfly_42
skuldandy
cookiemonster
Elana
Elfie Dumbledore
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Right_bar_bleue

Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Empty
PostSubject: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySat Jul 29 2006, 14:33

Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana AdaRhr2

A Club for Ron and Hermione shipper fans

Club leader : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana

If you wish to join this club - pm Algebra_Geek5 or Elana

Please look at the main notice board post on what needs to be done in the club.

This forum is simply for Ron and Hermione shipping talk and events etc.

Algebra_Geek5 or Elana : please be the first person to post - please include a list of your members in your first post to be updated everytime a new person joins!

No one except for club members can post here!

Members so far:

leaders: Algebra_Geek5 and Elana

Fated4HP
Rose
Duck the duck
Mcfly_42
Rip dogfather

(as soon as Algebra_Geek5 or Elana posts her first post these members will be taken from this post and put into his main post!)
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Country : Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Ravenc10
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyThu Aug 24 2006, 19:54

Hello my fellow Romione fans! *huggles* Welcome to this wonderful club! Emma (Algebra_Geek5) and I will be leading this club. Here we can discuss everything to do with Ron and Hermione. We'll plan a events, talk about how Ron and Hermione should be together, and anything else that comes up. All right, now that I've posted, feel free to post! The Romione Club has officially been opened! *cheers*

I support all Canon but Romione is my absolute favorite ship! It's closely followed by Hinny though.

Everyone, feel free to move into Romione Land if you haven't already. It's located in Canon World next to Hinny Land.

Here is the list of members/club presidents:

Presidents

The Co-Queens of Romione Land: Algebra_Geek5 and Elana

Members

Rose
Mcfly_42
Rip dogfather
Cookie
littleprincess_01
Eirbear
Skully
Ginny
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
Vicky_Weasley
auricachan
polly
RhiannonMei
potterchic
PrincessPotter
beautifulbookworm
Samantha Granger
kikso
kathrineee_anne
hppamela

As Elfie said, if you want to join, please, please PM Emma or me!!!

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28 2008, 16:34; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 3086
Warning :
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : Huffieeee
Award Bar :
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyFri Aug 25 2006, 05:54

yay! *has already moved into Romione land*

I noticed that some of the people in the Dr. WHo club have snazzy little banners and such in their signatures... do we have people that are good at graphics and such? It would be good to show our Romione pride :D
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyFri Aug 25 2006, 08:10

Wonderful idea Cookie dear. Let's have that as our first little in club competition! Anyone can participate, just make a banner and post it here before the end of September. Emma and I will then go through the banners and choose the one that will represent the club! That sound good to all of you?
Back to top Go down
skuldandy
3rd Year
3rd Year
skuldandy

Female
Country : Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Flag_p12
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 3442
Real First Name : skully!
Warning :

House : Gryffies! <3
Crest : Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyFri Aug 25 2006, 13:38

romione romione romione romione romione romione romione romione romione

*^^*

YAY llama made me a member! finnally!!!!!!!

*cheers and jumps and dances around and huggles her romione poster that's glued to her tent*

YAY FOR THE BEST SHIP IN ALL HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!

xDxDxD

anyways, i like the banner idea, although i'm not good at making those kind of stuff, so i'll leave it to you people...

although i'm getting very good at the Windows Movie Maker, so i guess i could try to do a romione PMV (Pairing Music Video) or something...

if i can get the clips, of course... *^^*

anyways, stay cool

AND YAY FOR ROMIOOOOOOOOONE

*is not in the romione land, is in the CAHPP world, which is right next to canon world, so i guess we're neighbours anyway* xD

(: skully
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 2713
Real First Name : Ellybelly :D
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyWed Aug 30 2006, 18:38

Amy is good at banner making, she made to Doctor Who one, I can try and make it but it'll be roobish!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thinkelly
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyWed Aug 30 2006, 18:51

Amy made that!? *is in shock* That banner is so awesome! And look at my new sig! She did that too, and Elly's. Amy, you are amazing. : )
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyThu Aug 31 2006, 16:05

Lol, I'm slowly getting better at making. I just clutter the sigs up too mcuh...I'm practicing though
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Sep 17 2006, 17:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqUBXP0wubE

I was on YouTube so I decided to search for Ron/Hermione and found this. It's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyMon Sep 18 2006, 14:19

Wow.... that was good! really long, but good! I kinda got distracted, because another video about the Office caught my eye *wishes that there were more Office-lovers here so she could start a club... oh well*

But I liked it!

PS. I realized I havent really been posting here much... I'll try harder from now on Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyMon Sep 18 2006, 15:12

It's ok. School just started and I've been trying to think of Ron/Hermione events and stuff, so if any of you have ideas please post!
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyMon Sep 18 2006, 18:53

Having a little banner-y thing about the club in our siggys would be cool, so maybe we could have a contest on making them, and whoever wins, we use for our banner? It would be fun Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937

Hm... thats been said before... but I'm just renewing interest in it :D
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyMon Sep 18 2006, 19:27

Yes, first competition! It would be best if everyone signed up for the club made something, anything. I'll try, though it will turn out horribly, and the winner of the contest (which Emma and I will decide) will have the honor of their banner thing in our signatures! (since we can't give out housepoints) Sound good?
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyMon Sep 18 2006, 19:31

Yay! I like it! And it will give me another reason to use my free trial of PSP... which I'm already about 10 days into so I need to use it more Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937

How big does the banner have to be? We'll probably all make it in different sizes, but it would be good if they were all the same size...
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyWed Sep 20 2006, 11:21

hey elana its littleprincess_01 not little_princess

but anyway...

yay!!! i love romione land i want to move there too!

and about the banner...i cant make stuff but if someone else does i'll put it in my siggy
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyWed Sep 20 2006, 15:19

Ah! So sorry about that Prinny, wasn't thinking!

And for the banners, howabout 200 X 50. That sound good to everyone? It's the size of the Prefect banner in my sig if you were wondering. I think that should be good. But if you feel like making it a different size, it's fine to be unique. Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyWed Sep 20 2006, 17:35

I didnt work very hard on this, so excuse its lameness.... but heres my attempt at our banner-y thing Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937

Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Romionebannerkk3

and here is the code---

Code:
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/7990/romionebannerkk3.jpg

so yeah... there we go Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyThu Sep 21 2006, 16:56

Yay! I'm still working on figuring out PSP, so mine won't be here for a while. Good job Moosie!

Edit: Here's mine! It's only the second image I've made in PSP, so it's not that good, but I'm so proud of it!

Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Romioneclub

Code:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/elanarichardson/fun%20stuff/ships/romione/romioneclub.jpg
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyMon Oct 09 2006, 12:21

elana!!

i havent spoken to you in aaaages!

i miss you! lol
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Oct 10 2006, 05:21

Awww Prinny! *huggles* I've missed you too! How've you been?
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Oct 10 2006, 10:15

i've been good...a little inactive...but not any more!

and i'm working my wa to 3rd year!
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Oct 17 2006, 03:07

ELANA! I need to tacklehuggle you! *tacklehuggles* I havn't been on in AGES!

Anywho, Hows the land of Romione?
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Oct 17 2006, 03:16

the land of romione rocks elly!!!

its so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyWed Oct 25 2006, 12:32

*tacklehuggles* ELLY! I'VE MISHED YOU TURTLE! *wills elly's compy to be fixed*

Romione Land is just magnificant. There have been clear skys for most of the month, and the temperature has been divine. *laughs at herself and gets out a map of romione land*

There are still empty plots. Does anyone want to live here if you don't already? You can just have a summer home or something if you'd like. But Emma and I are the queens, so what could possibly be better than living under our rule?

Edit: Hello everyone! Ok, I signed us up for the challenge. I'm PM'ing all of you about it, but thought I'd post here too. What we can do within the challenge is show things that make our ship better than everyone else's, to put it very bluntly, lol.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 17 2006, 21:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Oct 29 2006, 11:06

ok elana...

i did move to romione land...did ou know?
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Oct 29 2006, 12:45

lol, yay Prinny! *huggles*

I really should make a map of Romione Land with houses and lakes and everything....:D
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Oct 29 2006, 12:50

how much fun would that be?

then you could sell plots of land in the club promotion thingy
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Oct 29 2006, 13:20

*gasp* You're a genius! That would be fantastic! *dances with prinny* Wheeeeeeee!!! Ok, I'll (somehow) make a map of Romione Land and post it here, ok?
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Oct 29 2006, 13:30

yay!

can i have a swimming pool and a huuuge house?

please?

(btw i just saved your husband from hurting himself really badly)
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyMon Oct 30 2006, 21:16

Of course! *reserves said home for Prinny*

Anyone else have any requests?

EDIT: ROMIONE CLUB PARTY IN THE SECOND EVENT FORUM! (Great Hall --> Event Forum --> Second Event Forum)
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 11:12

lol..the party rocks!
Back to top Go down
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
5th Year
5th Year
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Female
Regist. date : 2006-11-15
Number of posts : 2677
Real First Name : Jessie
Warning :

House : Slytherin, where else?
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySat Nov 18 2006, 08:07

Hi guys! I''m the newest member, OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG, but you can call me Jess, Jessie, or Jessica. i don't really care which. Sooooo what's the first order of buissness? *Sit up straight like a good little buissness person.* lol
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySat Nov 18 2006, 09:19

*sidles into the room with a nervous expression on her face* Sorry I haven't posted much here in a while..... but I brought brownies! Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937 *puts a tray of brownies on the table*

Hi there Jessica! Wow, you're in Slytherin and you're a Romione fan? I didn't think that was possible! Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937

A map of Romione land? Awesome! Can I have a house there? Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySat Nov 18 2006, 10:34

lol Cookie, don't worry about it....though those brownies do look lovely. *grabs one*

WOOOOOO JESSICA! Welcome welcome welcome to the Romione Club! Very glad to have you here Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937 I love your icon by the way. *looooves iberghol's work*

And about the map of Romione Land...do you guys think that if I just made homes on The Sims and did Print Screened the whole thing that that would work? Then you could all have input on what your house looks like from the outside and where it is. So I know that Prinny wants a big house with a pool...anyone else have anything particular in mind?
Back to top Go down
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
5th Year
5th Year
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySat Nov 18 2006, 10:42

yeah, that sounds good. And if any of you guys want i don't really care if you use my avatar in your signatures or something =-D *Jessica*
Back to top Go down
cookiemonster
1st Year
1st Year
cookiemonster

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySat Nov 18 2006, 11:29

ooo, doing it on the Sims is a good idea! Could my house have a pool too, and a bunch of trees in the yard? I like trees Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 09:38

oo and lana can i have a trampoline? please? and i want my house to be huuuuge!
Back to top Go down
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
5th Year
5th Year
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 10:46

guys! check out this picture its so cute! Her fanart is amazing...

http://www.thecharacterbox.com/images/FART/HPnew/ONELOVEebay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 13:08

Hehee, I love that one. I acutally used it to make my new siggy:

Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Lanabanner

Alright, I'm going to start making the houses now :D
Back to top Go down
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
5th Year
5th Year
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 13:42

lol Oh yeah houses... uhmm if possible can i have like a small almost apartment type thing? I dunno why but i've always like apartment houses...
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 14:49

apartment? but its fantasy!! go wild!!

(i'm a bit hyper!)
Back to top Go down
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
5th Year
5th Year
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 16:39

Exactly, big apartments are the best places for parties! =D
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Nov 21 2006, 10:09

not really....you could have ahuge house and then an even huuuuger party!
Back to top Go down
Algebra_Geek5
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 2174
Real First Name : Emma
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Nov 21 2006, 11:05

*smacks herself* gaaaah!! I'm co-queen...How have I NOT posted in here SOONER!!! *ish sorry everyone*

Anyways....I think Siggy Banners are a GREAT idea!! Maybe we could get Amy to make us one? I know that idea came up...but It looks like it did a while ago!!

Welcome all of you that are new!! For all of you who don't know me...My name is Emma (Algie in chat) and it is sooo great to be here with my fellow Romione shippers!!!

ELANA!!! I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!! *huggles it* XD

Anyways...Please forgive me for not posting in here sooner! XD
Back to top Go down
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
5th Year
5th Year
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Nov 21 2006, 13:24

Your forgiven! *huggles* last night in chat was... interesting. lol
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Nov 21 2006, 15:27

lol Emma, of course you're forgiven. *huggles her dear co-queenie* Sorry I didn't PM you or anything...haven't been to active her myself. *sends brownies to all members* There Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937

Hehee, thank you Emma *looks lovingly at her sig*
Back to top Go down
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
5th Year
5th Year
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyTue Nov 21 2006, 18:30

*digs face into brownies* 'nuff said. lol
Back to top Go down
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
5th Year
5th Year
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyWed Nov 22 2006, 19:47

Hey all, i found this video on you tube and thought yo guys would like it. It's a Ron/Hermione version of the movie Pride and Predjudice (sp?) They used the P&P trailer with HP clips. the voices are kinda messed up but over all i think its really good! =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sge5pUSJIRY&NR
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyThu Nov 23 2006, 03:42

umm....you double posted! tut tut!

lol...anyway...i want brownies!
Back to top Go down
Algebra_Geek5
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 2174
Real First Name : Emma
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana EmptyThu Nov 23 2006, 09:30

*eats skittles and throws them at everyone* For all you other people that are allgeric to chocolate..or just don't like brownies. XD

Yes yes....double posting isn't allowed. But I'm sure you didn't know that.Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana 436937
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana   Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana Empty

Back to top Go down

Romione Club : leaders : Algebra_Geek5 and Elana
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next