Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSRP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana

Go down 
+12
Dancingsunset
Boggartntheclost
Dimples
delta
Just_Ginny
skuldandy
Elana
Fated4HP
Raistlin The Wizard
amberg93
jennifer williams
Elfie Dumbledore
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Empty
PostSubject: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Sep 05 2006, 03:27

RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Anotherworld2

Banner by elfie

A Club for Role Play

Club leader : Jennifer williams and Elana

If you wish to join this club - pm Jennifer williams or Elana

Please look at the main notice board post on what needs to be done in the club.

This forum is simply for Role play talk and events etc.

Jennifer williams or Elana: please be the first person to post - please include a list of your members in your first post to be updated everytime a new person joins!

No one except for club members can post here!

Members so far:

Jennifer williams and Elana-leaders

Wytchkitty
Fated4HP
JustGinny
Emelia
Etta
Kitkat
Traci=Ronlover102
amberg93

(as soon as Jenn or elana posts their first post these members will be taken from this post and put into his main post!)
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Country : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Crest : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Huffle10
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Sep 05 2006, 09:46

Hi everyone! And welcome to the RP Club!

This club is for roleplaying (obviously from the name lol). Elana and I are the Co-Leaders for this club and we hope you have fun! We have contests planned, events, and of course roleplaying is involved. One different thing is that when we have roleplaying events, instead of just regular roleplaying, from time to time, Elana or myself, will toss out some drama or random problems to see how you deal with them.

But first things first, one problem came up and it's about claiming a character to always play. I had a few people ask me if they could claim a character like in the roleplaying forum. In my opinion, I kinda like to change characters around to see if I could play then well. It might just be me so I wanted to know what everyone else thought. Do you want to just keep all the characters open or claim one for your own?

Also if anyone has any ideas for advertising and bringing more members in I'll be grateful for it! Events, slogans, ads (like below) would be appreciated!

Member list so far

Jennifer williams and Elana-leaders

Wytchkitty
Fated4HP.....Draco Malfoy
JustGinny.....Ginny Weasley
Emelia
Kitkat.....Cedric Diggory
Traci=Ronlover102.....Hermione Granger
amberg93.....Harry Potter
RaistlintheWizard.....Voldemort
DarkDealer
Pilloverchick
skuldandy.....Luna Lovegood
BoggartintheCloset.....Ron Weasley
delta.....Pansy Parkinson
Dimples.....Lavendar Brown
Mischief Managed....
DancingSunset.....Partivi Patil
Castledown.....
Kjmut
Lucius_Malfoy.....Lucius Malfoy

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19 2008, 13:42; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Country : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor!
Crest : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Gryffi10
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Sep 06 2006, 16:01

YAY THE CLUB IS OPEN!!!! *dances* personally i like that idea of chancing it up that way everyone will get a chance to play who they want to and its more fair :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Sep 06 2006, 16:16

so do i but so far it's 2 against 2 as Fated and Raistlin want one character...I'm trying think maybe everyone could claim a character for every 2 months? Then after the two months if you want to change you can change but if you still want to keep the same characters you can. What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Sep 06 2006, 16:20

I think thats good...but just so I know could I ask if I could be Hermione? *asks now as i wanna know* :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Crest : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Slythe10
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Sep 06 2006, 16:24

jenn i agree with the idea and i'm requesting Lord Voldemort already!!!!!!

no one's gonna take that from me!!
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Sep 06 2006, 16:33

lol since nobody else has asked for those yet I suppose it'll be fine! So for the two months I'll be listing requests and putting it next to your names above. I'll be changing it every two months just tell me which character you'll want.

I think every RP thing will be planned and have a theme ahead of time. Most will just be regular RPing with drama thrown at you. But to make things different I want to make a few theme RP scenes.

One I had in mind besides the usual end of the book and stuff is a Unlikely roleplaying. We take a vote, entirely out of your control, and everyone else BUT you vote who you would be for one RP story/game. For example, we all know Fated is a terrific Draco Malfoy (don't get a bighead) but would he be as good as say...Ernie Macmillian or Moaning Myrtle (lol)? Or anyone else we choose for him? If anyone has any other ideas like this just post it!
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Regist. date : 2006-03-05
Number of posts : 5918
Location : Embraced by the dark side, found only in shadows of my evil mind!
Real First Name : Jesse
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Sep 06 2006, 16:41

Hey I'm all for being Draco malfoy but IF I must, I can show off my awesome skills by rping any character you throw at me hahaha! :twisted: But yes I favor Draco the most however I might share if anyone is as obsessed with playing him as I am?

I'm just glad to be in the club!! WOOOHOOO!!
Back to top Go down
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Sep 06 2006, 16:44

Well we get the charaters for two months so I think that I'd like to start out random cause Traci already asked to be Hermione, and I'm gonna be random I'm gonna be Harry :D
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Ravenc10
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Sep 06 2006, 18:56

Wow, this is amazing! I'm so happy that you thought of this club and wanted me to be a co-pres with you Jenn! *huggles jenn* I love the ideas, all of them. I'm sure you'll all have a blast! And remember to drop by the rp chat room on rp days, I'll be there as much as I can. Well, welcome, enjoy, stay active and....have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyThu Sep 07 2006, 12:42

I've never actually been in the rp room....scary thought there huh? But im sure I'll still have a blast :D
Back to top Go down
skuldandy
3rd Year
3rd Year
skuldandy

Female
Country : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Flag_p12
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 3442
Real First Name : skully!
Warning :

House : Gryffies! <3
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyThu Sep 07 2006, 14:27

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I've been added! :D

hehehehe

so, how are the characters gonna be? i don't actually care about what character i am... :D i just wanna have fun

hehe

stay cooooolio *^^*
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Sep 19 2006, 09:49

I just realized this club is full of prefects..and Jesse as Head Boy of course! lol well I think that we should start off our RP club soonso if you could PM me and leave a message here about what character you would like to play. Also I want the first RP to be something different from the usual. As you know there are already a few themed ideas but I don't think they fit the "welcome to the club" first RP sort of thing. So if anybody has any ideas just come up and say it!

Events in the future
Unlikely RP (play a character TOTALLY unlike you)
Original character (be your own original character)
Another World RP (rp something outside the Harry Potter verse) Raistlin's idea
Series of Best of...(who plays the best of each character)
Contest: Who's the best at RP? (This isn't only quantity but also quality and adapting to your characters)

Last edited by on Sun Sep 24 2006, 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Sep 19 2006, 14:03

OOh i like all those ideas XD lol your right so many prefects XD lol well thats just cause were the cool club XD but seriously I'm running low on ideas
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Number of posts : 10804
Real First Name : Rachel
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! HUFF PUFF BADGERS FOR THE WIN!
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Sep 19 2006, 14:25

Yeah these are some good ideas. ^.^

Ooh! *goes to PM Jenn for her character*
Back to top Go down
http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptySun Oct 01 2006, 10:21

hmmm..... when are we going to start doing this stuff *is curious*
Back to top Go down
delta
1st Year
1st Year
delta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-05-31
Number of posts : 192
Real First Name : Call me Del
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptySun Oct 01 2006, 18:57

hey Jenn, I'm Pansy remember . . . ;)
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Crest : RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Slythe10
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyFri Oct 13 2006, 07:07

hellooooooooooooooo
when can we get some roleplaying????????
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyFri Oct 13 2006, 08:31

Okay since everyone's been yelling at me to start the club, Our first RP will be on Tuesday, October 17th. If you'd rather, I'm going to ask Elfie if she could let us open another forum to RP there since many of us are not from the same time zone and might not be able to RP at the same time. However, if that is not possible, we are just going to do it in the RP chatroom.

Now first things first, the theme of the first RP meeting is going to be *drumroll*..."Your Choice". People will PM to me before Tuesday what year it will be, where to start off the RP at (example Great hall, classroom, Quidditch field, Train, etc.) Elana and I will discuss which scenario is most popular and we'll think of ways to create some drama to happen. When it's Tuesday, then everybody will find out what year and situation they are in.

Place: Hogwarts Roleplaying Chatroom
Date: October 17, 2006
Time: 6:00 U.S central time. Here is a time converter or others who are in a different time zone.
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Any other questions, feel free to PM me. And others who have still not claimed a character can PM whenever to do so. Also PM if you think you will be able to make it so that we can plan the situations accurately. In other words....just PM me people! LoL

Back to top Go down
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyFri Oct 13 2006, 12:44

Yay so 7:00 for me I'm assuming that we are talking pm? cause am is crazy lmao

*dances* so thats that i think.... yup thats that...
Back to top Go down
Dimples
1st Year
1st Year
Dimples

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-12
Number of posts : 378
Real First Name : Alyssa
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyFri Oct 13 2006, 21:51

OCt 17th..got it!!! I call Lavender Brown okay?

hehehe! :cheers1: Cheeres!!
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptySat Oct 14 2006, 09:06

Jenn, I really like the RP forum idea. (Great way for more members too, if we make it so that only we can rp there, but everyone can see and want to join, lol.)

So, has everyone made sure that they can be in the rpg chat at that time on Tuesday? *bounces up and down* I can't wait!!!

Ooh, and Jenn? I think I'll just always be Elana RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana 436937
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue25 / 70025 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptySat Oct 14 2006, 11:11

Woot I can't wait :D This is gonna be fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
Dimples
1st Year
1st Year
Dimples

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptySat Oct 14 2006, 15:08

I hope I can make it! I'm gonna check if i have soccer practice that day. If I do then I can't make it! But I'll try!!!
Back to top Go down
delta
1st Year
1st Year
delta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptySat Oct 14 2006, 16:39

Hopefully, I'll be able to be here . . . *pray*

And being the smart person I am . . . is Eastern Standard Time an hour ahead or an hour behind central time?
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyMon Oct 16 2006, 03:07

Woohoo! I'll try to be here cuz I like rping and that day should work out fine for me :D

I'm in central time so eastern is ahead by an hour, delta
Back to top Go down
Boggartntheclost
1st Year
1st Year
Boggartntheclost

Male
Regist. date : 2006-06-24
Number of posts : 902
Real First Name : PhoenixTears_112121@hotmail.com
Warning :

House : Gryffindor ~Gryffindor's Official Leprechaun!~ I own Lucius Malfoy's walking stick!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyMon Oct 16 2006, 16:55

I ought to be there...with Ron and Drake as always! lol Someone kick me later tonight so I'll remember!
Back to top Go down
Dimples
1st Year
1st Year
Dimples

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptySun Oct 22 2006, 12:28

I had Soccer Practice that day! I swear my coach is gonna kills us! We did scrimages from 3pm to 5:30. Oh well, hopefully I can make the next one
Back to top Go down
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptySun Oct 22 2006, 13:17

I couldn't make it cause I was at the libray and you can't get into chat there and then I was doing yoga XD so yeah RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana 436937
Back to top Go down
delta
1st Year
1st Year
delta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyMon Oct 23 2006, 15:54

When's the next one going to be, Jenn and Elana? This last one was fun, but we could have used some participation . . . :P

-Del
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyMon Oct 23 2006, 15:57

we'll work on it! lol I'm sorry I couldn't really make it though..sigh
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Oct 24 2006, 01:00

Sorry I couldn't make it but I will try to make the next one RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana 436937
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Oct 25 2006, 12:28

delta wrote:
When's the next one going to be, Jenn and Elana? This last one was fun, but we could have used some participation . . . :P

-Del

Yeah...It was Delta, Ginny, me and Jenn was there for a little bit too. Don't worry guys, it was only the first 'meeting.' We've been thinking of asking Elfie if we could have our own little RPG forum since getting everyone into the chat room at one time is difficult. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Dancingsunset
1st Year
1st Year
Dancingsunset

Female
Regist. date : 2006-08-03
Number of posts : 8545
Location : Stuck in Octoberland with my amazing husband Anthony
Real First Name : Schizo-Dani and Eryn
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff don't judge us we're still badgers grrr...
Award Bar :
RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Left_bar_bleue5 / 7005 / 700RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptySun Oct 29 2006, 19:41

Hey mates

I found this club and was like OMG I have to join so i did and now I'm a newbie here. * Sees Elana And Taggle huggles her* But it's got to be great her as it has all these awesome people here.
Back to top Go down
delta
1st Year
1st Year
delta

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyMon Oct 30 2006, 13:19

Welcome DancingSunset (although I'm not Jenn or Elana xD) . . .

Elana, I think that's a good idea . . . what with all of our schedules and time distances and stuff . . .
Back to top Go down
Traci=Ronlover102
1st Year
1st Year
Traci=Ronlover102

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-25
Number of posts : 3116
Real First Name : Traci
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyMon Oct 30 2006, 16:04

Sorry i couldnt make it i was well stranded with no inter net and the idea of well not all having to be in the same place at the same time is wonderfull and more relaxing LOL
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyMon Oct 30 2006, 16:17

Hey Dancing! *is tacklehuggled*

Welcome back Traci!

Thanks Delta!
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Oct 31 2006, 12:05

hey guys!

i am the newest person here but i'm sirius!

yay! *huggles her charcter*
Back to top Go down
Dimples
1st Year
1st Year
Dimples

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Nov 01 2006, 20:16

Hey guys! Thought I'd check in! So have we made another date to RP?
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyWed Nov 01 2006, 20:21

working on it! lol the forum idea was turned down by the mods since we're only allowed one forum and thats this one. But we'll let everyone know head of time!

EDIT: Everybody go to the RPG Party in the Second Events Great Hall!
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyMon Nov 06 2006, 05:27

omg, the party is sooooooo fun! Everyone go post! Hehee :D
Back to top Go down
littleprincess_01
5th Year
5th Year
littleprincess_01

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-09
Number of posts : 5877
Real First Name : Aliza
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 11:10

yay! the party rocks!

for some reason i decided to be blaise!
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 12:34

lol of course! *"wink wink* you're hot! lol I think im the most random though...might change later on...hehe
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 12:39

*laughs* Jenn, not hitting on my daughter-or...son...or....just no!!

I'm Hermione XD hahaah Amby and I swapped characters.
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 12:43

lol of course im not hitting on your daughter....but as Blaise she isnt exactly your daughter anymore! *winks slowly* Just you wait until I find the antidote and change into Cho or something my dear Blaise!!
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 12:45

Cho!? No daughter of MINE will be a hosepipe!! XD
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 12:49

Ginny I was talking about me as Cho...hehe

LoL aww come on! Cho's been much better! She barely cries when she thinks about Ce....Ce...Cedric anymore. *sniffles and bursts into tears* Lol hmmm maybe not...she might be a bit of a drag huh?

Ok its either the crybaby or Mrs. Hem Hem LoL
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 12:53

Lol. Don't you LOOOOOVE the name I gave you? JENBRIDGE!! :D
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 12:55

LoL as much as i adore that particular nickname..*ahem*..I'm not so fond of the person hehe
Back to top Go down
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year
Just_Ginny

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana EmptyTue Nov 07 2006, 13:00

hehehe

Wait, shouldn't it be Jennbridge? ah I'll have to fix that

lol as soon as the party is over, no more Jennbridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana   RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Club (role play): leaders: Jennifer williams and Elana
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next