Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSIlyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LilyFlower
5th Year
5th Year
LilyFlower

Female
Country : Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 4195
Real First Name : Veronica
Warning :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Ravenc10
Wand : Vine Wood & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue80 / 70080 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Empty
PostSubject: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptyWed Nov 29 2006, 14:24

Welcome to the second round of the dueling tournament!!

The rules are as follows:

1) Each person will be allowed to make 3 posts (3 for you and 3 for your partner which will be 6 posts) – no double posting allowed!!
2) You may use created spells ONLY to either attack or defend. I want to see how creative you can be!
3) When all parties are finished the match is over and your duel will be reviewed and the scores will be listed on the scoring thread.
4) Scores will be updated regularly.
5) You have TWO weeks to complete this duel. If your partners don’t show up we will try and contact them. If you don’t complete the duel by the end of the two weeks we will judge you on what’s there and it will affect your score. (Time frame may change so keep an eye out for announcements)
6) ONLY the people listed on the thread can post in this duel.
7) Posting will go as follows: One of you must post first, then the other team gets to post, then your partner, and then the other teams partner. This process will repeat itself until 12 posts are completed.

There are 28 people in the duel now!!

With that said – Let the battle begin!!

TEAMS: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astronomy_tower/
Raistlin The Wizard
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Headmaster : Slytherin Head of House: Astronomy Professor : 1st Year : Master of All
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Country : Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-07-26
Number of posts : 11497
Real First Name : Lost in the mists of time...
Warning :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin!
Crest : Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Slythe10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptyTue Dec 05 2006, 08:34

Once again Raistlin was the first to reach the Duelroom. He did not want to be surprised by entering it later when his enemies would be waiting.

~Now this time it’ll be more tougher and tiring once I can only use attack and defense spells no tricks like conjuring some helpful stuff.~

~Well since I can’t do nothing but wait I’ll protect myself till the bone!~

Raistlin had a thought and then stopped ~wait, increasing my habilities it’s not either attack or defend! This is going to be harder than I thought!~
~I bet my adversary will be entering the room casting spells immediately so let’s avoid that to hit me. Two shields should hold their initial attack.~

FLEXIBELSTEINMEMBRANE! (Flexible Rock Membrane)” this shield gibes me a hard protection without losing mobility.

“ABWEICHENDSCHILD! (Deflecting Shield)” this is an awesome defense against minor spells like Expelliarmus and Stupify does not only deflect the spell but send it back to its caster.

Raistlin was about to relax and wait for his opponents when a thought stroke him! ~I’ve totally forgot I’ll have to fight alongside someone else! Teamwork’s not especially my best but I should do fine. I’m strong enough to have other person back and mine if it’s the case.~
Not being able to relax with this on his mind he solved the problem with a simple spell
“GEMEINSAMPROTECKTIONS! (Protections Conjoined) now it’s better I can share my defenses with someone else if I want to.”

That done he patiently waited…
Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Country : Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor!
Crest : Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptyTue Dec 05 2006, 14:36

::Amber stepped in watchig Rai. whats with all the shields? Its like he's trying to be invisible? She then remembered what the duel was all about. Oh, well Illy and I will do fine! ::

"Предохраняйте меня." (Protect me) ::She said setting up her own form of protection.::

"Взрыв," (blast) ::she mumbled as quietly as she could, hopefully the blast would be powerful enough to knock them off their feet. If it was then the next part of her plan would go alot better.::

"Землетрясение!" (earthquake) ::she yelled, hopefully it would put them into a trench and allow more ways to attack.::
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptyWed Dec 06 2006, 17:16

::Elana slowed to a stop outside of the door to the dueling chamber, catching her breath. She had ran down from Ravenclaw Tower (guess who forgot about dueling) as fast as she could, and hoped that she hadn't missed much. She was partnered with Rai and they were against Amby and Illy...well, she hadn't ever had a chance to duel, seeing that her opponent hadn't shown up in the first round, but she knew that she and Rai would do well. A loud CRACK came from inside of the chamber- someone was already in there, maybe more than one. What was that?! Better get in there, and fast.Quickly, Elana muttered a shield charm and one that would put a barrier around her mind so that no one could tell what she was going to do next, "وقى جسمي. (sheild my body). إحم عقلي. (protect my mind)."

::Better late than never, she thought, and taking a deep breath, Elana pushed open the door to the chamber. Amby and Rai were there, and by the looks of things Amby had just split the floor, dividing the room nearly in half. Wish I could stop it...but only attack and defending spells...unless...::

"طوق لها (surround her)!" Elana cried, and the crack began to move in a circle around Amby.::

(All spells in Arabic...felt like doing something different)
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 08:36

Illy stepped up ready to defend herself and her games buddy.
"scudo traslucido" (translucent shield) she muttered before she felt a faint radiation of warmth around her.

Quietly, she walked up behind their oponents and pointed her wand towards Elana
"Perdita di memoria" (memory loss) she said before pointing her wand at Amby "Riflessi rapidi" (quick reflexes). She hoped that the spell would hit Amby quick enough for her so get out of the situation whilst she occupied the enemy.

Turning quickly to raist, Illy muttered "Rovescio" (reverse). That should reverse his already placed spells such as the deflection spell and also reverse any spell he made from now on.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue700 / 700700 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 03:56

Raistlin watched his first opponent arriving, Amber’s. ~ So we finally meet in the fight scene. ~ he thought.

Amber started to protect herself and then tried to knock him on the floor followed by an earthquake spell. ~ It’s like I’ve predicted this. Nothing could have protected me better than a rock shield! ~ The rock shield absorbed the first attack leaving standing still while the ground started to shake with her second spell. ~ If this continues my shield will crack! ~

Suddenly Elana entered the room looking she’s been running ~ Good she’s here! ~ Elana put a twist on Amber’s spell making the earthquake surround her.

Almost immediately after Illyria stormed in the room. Casting a spell on Elana’s mind (which I believe would only break the spell Elana first made on his mind, but that’s up to Elana) then she tried to cast a reversing spell on Raistlin but there was no effect.

“Illy dear, you can’t reverse spells you didn’t cast. You may change them or break them but not reverse them, if you all do that we wouldn’t get anywhere.” Raistlin smirked knowing that this brilliant deduction would catch her off guard.

“It’s my turn to play know let’s see if you can take it! If you wanna defeat me you gotta do a lot better!”

While waiting for his opponents Raistlin had realized something. A gap in this round rules due to a lack of a comma that “only” could be either referring to the fact that’s only allowed defense and attack spells or that’s only allowed created spells, which means that I can’t use previous known spells but I can make my tricks again. Free of that “chains” he felt more confident. Anyway his opponents seem to think as he did in the first place which had caused them to weaken their moves. ~Let’s flip this table around. ~

With his shields still intact he could concentrate on his attack. Now he had two opponents to concentrate on.

“Amber once you like forces of nature so much, here’s one just for you 제한되는 폭풍. (Confined Tornado in Korean)!” With a swirling wand movement a small tornado emerged form his wad. Then he sent it in Amber’s direction enlarging it “Расширение (Expansion in russian)!”

He left Amber to deal with it and concentrated on Illyria.

“I haven’t forgotten about. Now I’m going to teach you a lesson. Instead of reversing your shield I’m going to use it against you. Zwarte Kleur (Black Color in dutch)!” Illyria translucid shield become black leaving her in the darkness. Raistlin won with this a few moments to perform a more complex charm.

With his wand he drew a little cobweb in the air. Then he summed:

“By the power of Darkness
With the help of nature
I call this trap
A heavenly sanctuary!”

As soon as he finished the spell the cobweb headed towards Illyria expanding and then wrapped around her shield in a tight grip. The web wires were amazingly strong, conjured directly from an Acromantula’s nest.

He watched the scenario and then remembered Elana.

“Sorry Elana I’ll leave some work for you. It’s just I get excited and get carried away. Anyway I can still share my defenses with you if you need.”
Back to top Go down
amberg93
amberg93

Female
Country : Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Crest : Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 09:37

::Amber's eyes got wide but she had to deal with it. Taking a deep breath she conintrated and thought quickly on her feet.::

"Чистая грифельная доска!" (clean slate) ::She screamed. It was new spell she had been working on, and it worked. Suddenly all the spells defensive and attacking vanished. I'll have to remember this defence spell. the thought.::

"Заморозьте !" (freeze) ::she yelled. She perfered this spell over stupify, because it litterally froze the person in ice.::

::She then realized by her spell she left herself defenceless.:: Предохраняйте меня" ::she mumbled putting back up her shield.::

"Now to do some real damage." ::She said a loud to herself. This is going to be fun.::

"Молния!" (lightning) ::She cried. Watchign she smiled as she saw bolts of lightning shoot over toward Rai and Elana. Oh God I hope I don't hurt them too badly.::
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW!
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 12:36

"Perdita di memoria"

::The spell hit her, but thankfully the shield had worked...but it was now gone. Elana staggered backwards, hands to her temples, eyes scrunched shut. True, the spell hadn't made her loose her memory, she could be thankful for that. But it had given her a major headache, unfortunately.::

::She watched Rai battle Amby and Illy, taking mental notes. He was good, and she was glad to have been paired with instead of against him.::

“Sorry Elana I’ll leave some work for you. It’s just I get excited and get carried away. Anyway I can still share my defenses with you if you need.”

"No problem," she said. "I think I'm good for now though."

"Молния!" cried Amby. Lightning bolts shot out of her wand towards Elana and Rai. Elana cursed and shouted a spell to protect herself and her partner.::

"استوعب البرق (absorb the lightning)!"

::It formed a protective bubble around them and absorbed the lightning as it was made to do. A shock of electricity shot through her body, but the spell had stopped most of what the lightning would've done...thankfully. She turned to Amby, a mischevious glint in her eyes.::

"So that's how you want to play, eh?" she said. Fight nature with nature. "Well, let's see how you like this. الزوبعة المعزولة. (isolated tornado)!"

::A small whirlwind of air zoomed from her wand to surround Amber. That should keep her busy for a while. It would only effect her, the rest in the room wouldn't feel its force.::

"Don't worry Illy, dear, haven't forgotten about you. عمود البحر. (columns of the sea)."

::In a box around Illy's feet, water had begun to flow. It would travel up and by the time it got to the top of her head it would be a few inches thick and would seal off at the top. She would figure out how to get out in time, Elana didn't want to murder her fellow Ravenclaw. She stood back and repeated the spells she had done earlier to protect herself. Amby's last spell had broken them, but it didn't take long to redo.::

(spells in Arabic)
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptySat Dec 23 2006, 13:07

Illy frowned as her reverse spell had no effect. Yet there was no time to dwell on it as Raist sent yet another spell her way, yet Illy fought back a small laugh as her shield plunged her into darkness.

"taglio" (cut) she muttered breaking the tight bond of the spell, "Il buio espande" (dark expand) she muttered again as the darkness which had surrounded her began to surround her oponents. Thinking quickly she also muttered "luce di amico" (ally light). Smiling, she heard Amby laugh, knowing that her spell had created light for only her and her ally.

Seeing the whirlwind head towards Amby, Illy quickly pointed her wand at her chest

"alito possente" (mighty breath) she whispered before blowing the whirlwind completely out of Amby's path and watched as it began to head back towards Elana.

Suddenly, though, she felt a cold wetness at her feet. Laughing she shook her head and pointed her wand towards her feet

"rapido asciutto" (quick dry) she muttered as the cold wetness dried and evaporated quicker than it had arrived.

Turning back towards the room, Illy brought another plan into action. Pointing her wand at Amby, Illy muttered the words "Zweven" (hover) and watched as Amby began to hover into the air. Sensing her confusion, Illy smiled and mouthed 'dont worry' before creating the same spell on herself and straight after in quick succession, she pointed her wand to the ground on which her oponents stood.

"Vlugge zand" (quick sand)

Illy smiled as she watched raist and elana being pulled into the ground extremely quickly. She was ready with the counter spell just in case they really got stuck as, like the others, she didnt want to kill them
Back to top Go down
Raistlin The Wizard
Raistlin The Wizard

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptyMon Dec 25 2006, 17:01

Raistlin watched Amber vanish both his attack and her defences ~That’s a method that shouldonly be used in extreme cases~ he thought ~Mostly it can only be performed one time once it requires a lot of energy and magic to vanish both your and others magice otherwise we’d always do that and stay here all day and no one’d win.~

Amber then frooze him, he felt his rock shield get cold but also breakable and so he broke in before it got him all froozen as well into tiny pieces which stood at his feet.

Finally Amber conjured bolts of lightening. Raistlin was about to deal with it when Elana interfered conjuring a protecting bubble around him and herself, she though seem to be a little affected by the lightening. Then Elana sent a tornado towards Amber ~Poor Amber that’s the second tornado she has to face.~

To finish Elana called a water spell upon Ilyria. But then suddnely Ilyria’s shiled broke and darkness spread all over the room.

Raistlin grinned ~Huge mistake. Darkness is my envrionment~ he thought. Then he shouted to his opponents “You shouldn’t have done that. You’re in my element now and you shall suffer the consequences! Mwhahaha”

Darkness was no threat to him he knew how to handle it just fine “GESPENSTERVERKÖRPERUNG (Spectre Impersonation)!” with this spell he’d be able to see in the darkness like it was broad day light, he’d noticed any movement, any whisper and he’d also be able to move, fly, walk in the cieling whatever he wanted, just like a spectre in darkness.

He saw Elana near him and headed towards her “This is not your environment you need the protection I can give you” then he kissed her in the forehead the preivous spell he had casted to share his defences worked and Elana had now the same spectre habilities as him. “You should be able to see them now, I hope” he whispered.

He spotted the two girls in the air “Prepare to suffer” he shouted at them. ~Ah the possibilities~ he thought ~Where should I start...hum... I know “The Summon of Spectres”~

“Friends of Darkness
Beings of the underground
Make our enemies
Suffer the pains of the underdogs!”

This pray summons all the spectres hidden in darkness and evil places, they’d give amby and Ily the sensation of being biten by a thousand fangs torn by a thousand blades and pierced by a thousand needles and though the wounds wouldn’t manifest physcially the psychologically pain would be unberable and drive anyone to insanity.

Lifting in the air he neared Amber and Ily “OBSCURUM GRAVITAS (Darkness Pressure)!” for them it’d be like a giant hand was smashing them.

For his final move he’d unleash an unlimited force a Super Nova! Well not exactly but simliar a Super Nova’d suck him too. What he was going to do was to suck all the darkness in the room and everything in it into a glass container. He went to the floor pulled a glass container from one of his countless pockets and placed it in the floor. This was a paricularly complex incantantion.

“Life with Death
Death with Life
Strength with Weakness
Weakness with Strength
All with Nothing
Nothing with ALL!”

When he recited the last word of the incantation he made a decesdent movement with his wand from the ceiling to the glass coantiner. Inside it a whirlwind began to form. Soon it was sucking everything in the room to the container.

“I’ll leave you to that. And don’t worry I’ll free you as soon as duel’s over” he shouted to the girls in the air.

Raistlin was pleased with all his hard work, several spells, incantations a lot of hard work and dedication.
Back to top Go down
LilyFlower
5th Year
5th Year
LilyFlower

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 4195
Real First Name : Veronica
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Wand : Vine Wood & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Left_bar_bleue80 / 70080 / 700Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana EmptySun Jan 14 2007, 23:31

This match has ended. Your scores will be posted by Elfie Dumbledore shortly in the scoring thread.
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astronomy_tower/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana   Ilyria and amberg93  VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana Empty

Back to top Go down

Ilyria and amberg93 VS Raistlin the Wizard and Elana
Page 1 of 1