Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSUnfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED

Go down 
+12
mcfly_42
pillowloverchick
jennifer williams
Candy
Sybil_Trewlaney
rip_dogfather
raylees_12
Herbaceoustraitorous
LilyFlower
Amy
kitkat
Elfie Dumbledore
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyThu Feb 23 2006, 12:58

For this class, you will need your crystal balls as we are going to be looking into the future.

Wait for the mist to clear in your crystal balls and then tell me, in as much detail as possible, what you see happening to Voldermort in the future.

Perhaps these questions may help:

1. Will Voldermort end up prevailing over Harry, or will he fail
2. Do you foresee a traitor in his midst
3. What will happen in the final battle
4. How will he win or loose

Total Available house points: 45

Remember to site your sources (websites used) and no copying and pasting!

Points awarded to each student will be given once this class closes and will be upon the end of this post.

Have fun!

Last edited by on Wed Mar 01 2006, 10:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
kitkat
3rd Year
3rd Year
kitkat

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 1397
Real First Name : Hannah
Warning :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyThu Feb 23 2006, 13:56

I foresee Voldermort falling at the hand of Harry. I think that it is a possibility that Snape will be the traitor as Voldermort believes him to be on his side,, yet I think that he is possibly still on Dumbledore's side as a spy. This could mean that Snape will have a hand in helping Harry defeat Voldermort.

I believe that Harry will track Voldermort down and after distroying all of the other horcruxes, Voldermort will be weakened enough for Harry to kill him, yet it will not be by an unforgivable. It will be to do with the emotion and love that Harry feels and Voldermort doesnt understand. I can also see Snape aiding Harry until the end, yet it will be Harry who finished Voldermort off.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyThu Feb 23 2006, 17:49

About time I did my divination homework 👅

I predict that Harry will defeat Voldemort, no doubt about it. I forsee that Peter Pettigrew will repay his life debt to Harry by doing something that betrays Voldemort; perhaps helping Harry in some way.

In the final battle, I believe there will be deaths on both sides, however, I think that the good side will prevail and defeat the Death Eaters. In the end, I think it will come down to a final confrontation between Voldemort and Harry, much like in GoF, when the Death Eaters were prevented from interfering with the duel.

I think that Harry will find and destroy all the horcruxes, leaving Voldemort significantly weakened, and that the final battle will take place at Hogwarts - the place that has the most good memories for Harry.

The romantic in me would like to believe that somehow Harry's love for Ginny will be a factor in Harry defeating Voldemort, though I think it will be Harry's love in general that gets him through.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
LilyFlower
5th Year
5th Year
LilyFlower

Female
Country : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Flag_u10
Number of posts : 4195
Real First Name : Veronica
Warning :

Crest : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Ravenc10
Wand : Vine Wood & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue80 / 70080 / 700Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: I foresee..   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyThu Feb 23 2006, 18:43

Voldemort will fall at the hands of the Boy Who Lived but there shall be consequences of his defeat. The Boy Who Lived will undergo serious injuries that could be fatal unless he is taken care of soon. A traitor is hard to tell - but a former traitor may prove useful - an unpaid life debt. Very paticular if you ask me - it's still a bit hazy. The finaly battle - I can see glimpses of it - the last of the horcuxes will be found the final being Voldemort himself - he will no longer be able to survive. It's unclear - I'm trying to see if I can tell what will happen but the image is fading - whatever happens can still go either way. We will need to guide The Boy Who Lived to his clear destiny - the defeat of Voldemort.

There were no sources used.

~ Veronica [LilyFlower] :flower:

House of Ravenclaw
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astronomy_tower/
Herbaceoustraitorous
2nd Year
2nd Year
Herbaceoustraitorous

Female
Country : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Flag_c10
Number of posts : 2228
Real First Name : Christina
Warning :

Crest : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Ravenc10
Wand : Chestnut and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue40 / 70040 / 700Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyThu Feb 23 2006, 21:22

Sorry I'm late professor *hands a note*, I stayed late working on my solar system.

*Hands professor her homework*

~*Homework*~
I foresee a traitor in "The one who must not be named" midst. This person is someone that Voldy trusted, someone whom helped him in the past. This person is unclear, he/she seems to be able to change their form. The ball is becoming darker. There seems to be another presence within the ball. Again there is a traitor but it seems to be someone whom Voldy doesn't know about. This figure is watching Voldy waiting for his chance to strike. I see the figures face coming clear, I can see his hair, but.. oh NO... my crystal ball is fogging. I think I'm losing the connection. Oh, to late, the connection has been lost. I'm unable to continue this prediction.

Your Student
~*Christina*~

Back to top Go down
raylees_12
1st Year
1st Year
raylees_12

Female
Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Award Bar :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyFri Feb 24 2006, 23:50

1. Will Voldermort end up prevailing over Harry, or will he fail?
So much I have seen, yet none is of much importance...I see that the final battle will be the worst of them all; many lives will be lost and others will gain their courage. I see that two sides will be taken...that of which is good and the other this is of unspeakable terrors...But, yes, from what I have seen the final battle will be between the Dark Lord himself, and the chosen one...

Traitor...what a vile, dispicable world. It describes someone who would turn against the ones they love, their friends, family, someone who would turn against their own kind for the sake of greed. There will be many traitors on either side, as some will realize that they are not who they first thought...

In the final battle...so much is dark, as I see...there are many bright lights-many screams rippling the surface of...a lake. All I have seen tells me that it will take place in the one place both The Dark Lord and The chosen one love...

Neither can live while the other survives...one must perish and forever more walk in the valley of eternal death...Though many will fall, only they will matter, for the fate of the very world rests on their already very blood stained hands...

(The sources I used were...MY OWN BRAIN! YEAH!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.raindust.piczo.com
rip_dogfather
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 1231
Real First Name : Becky
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptySat Feb 25 2006, 08:02

I see....death. He will die at the hands of a young, handsome, messy haired, green eyed boy. Even though Voldemort is a very powerful wizard, he overlooks one thing that leads to his death. Love Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED 549390 . The final battle between Voldemort and the strapping young green eyed boy will be held sometime in 1997/98. The green eyed boy will become more powerful and, even though in the final battle it looks like Mr.Chosen One will die, he uses his remaining strenghts to 'love' Voldemort to death.....

I see....many traitors. People who were thought to be against Voldemort join his Deatheaters and betray the ones they love. I see....a person who is thought to be a murdering traitor by the chosen one, reveal who's side he really is on. I see....nothing, my crystal ball seems to be broken!

New crystal ball has been bought and I see....dueling, I see....blood, screaming, death! It is too horrifying to continue! I cannot bring myself to carry on gazing upon the scene i have just witnessed. Nor have i the heart to tell you whose death i foresore. But, i will tell you this. It takes place in darkness, on a huge field of grass. A castle is can be seen in the distance. The battle borders a forest. A forest full of secrets....which will be revealed in time....

Only one thing that i can see can destroy Voldemort now. Love. I see...a sacrifice made for another. That sarifice being made for love, weakens Voldemort.The Chosen One then ends the final battle, and even though he is dead, a new battle is just about to begin.....but I cannot see that far into the future. Damn! My crystal ball has broken again! :x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bexythepirate
Sybil_Trewlaney
1st Year
1st Year
Sybil_Trewlaney

Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptySun Feb 26 2006, 18:00

Harry will win and Voldie will burnburnBURN!

Snape is gonna turn traitor and Malfoy is gonna come over to the good side

Lots of the bad guys will die and the good guys will win!

Harry will kill Voldie with the killing curse of course!
Back to top Go down
Candy
1st Year
1st Year
Candy

Female
Country : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-02-25
Number of posts : 1011
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Huffle10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptySun Feb 26 2006, 19:32

Here is what I see though the mist through my Crystal Ball:

- Well, I believe that neither will happen. In my crystal ball, it shows that Harry's scar is a horcrux, that Voldemort has created. Also, there is something else, showing that Voldemort, himself, is a Horcrux. It could be possibly to take a piece of your self to make another one of you. Voldemort is a horcrux, and he has made even more horcruxes. Harry wouldn't be the one to win..and nor is Voldemort. They will both have a tie in the battle between each other, seeing they both have/are horcruxes. Which makes everything utterly difficult. Voldemort will not prevail over Harry, nor fail...So is Harry. That decision has not been shown through my mist in my crystal ball. Yet.

2. Do you foresee a traitor in his midst?

-Snape has been revealed to be a traitor already, killing Albus Dumbledore. Also, Draco Malfoy has turn into a successful Death Eater, but as you can see in his eyes..his reactions, actions, and emotions, Draco never wanted to become a Death eater. He was basically forced to be one. Although---Draco Malfoy has exploited his Dark Mark, threatening others with it. So, He is the traitor the most...and Snape, I believe that his actions have been very very cruel against Albus Dumbledore, who gave him many chances, and forgave him after Snape confessed that he was once a former death eater..not really former, I think he was an actual spy. Snape would probably have extreme guilt, and so is Draco Malfoy.

3. What will happen in the final battle?

- In the final battle, Harry James Potter, Ronald Bilius Weasley, and Hermione Jane Granger will fight to the end, with loyalty, love, support, security, courage, cunning and sly tricks, and pure intelligence against the Death Eaters, Voldemort, and others that will be on the dark side. As I see, Draco Malfoy will be there, attending to Voldemort’s needs and wants. There would be forces with Harry James Potter, which would possibly be Ginevra Weasley, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks,(Possibly, or maybe) Minerva McGonagall, and last but not least...Rubeus Hagrid. Their most loyal, caring, strong friend. As much as he is a softy, he is always there to protect others.

The final battle...will be very dangerous. As I see...one of the people on Harry James Potter side dies.

4. How will he win or loose?

-As I explained in my first question, I believe that he will win nor loose. But here is my theory as I peer threw the mist in the crystal ball, another member maybe added onto Harry Potter's team, Pansy Parkinson. As well as she maybe the girlfriend of Harry Potter's arch enemy, Draco Malfoy, she has been more harmless than a fly. She is all talk and no action more likely. Pansy Parkinson will be there to try and make Draco Malfoy stop his actions, seeing she knows most about Draco than his own parents. Harry Potter will not be able to make it through the battle successfully, but most likely will be severely injured. The scar on Harry's head is a horcrux..and Voldemort is one of the most dangerous horcrux. The final battle---its over. ( JKR has said that the last word in the 7th book is scar..and here it is) Harry will not die...of course, at the end of a series, the good guy wins, but were not sure. There is lots of suspense, drama, action, adventure, horror in here. Voldemort will hopefully destroyed after the final battle. These are my final words.

The lightening sign on Harry's head disappeared, he survived one of the most severe wizard battles. The horcrux on Harry had disappeared, that was the scar.

There were no sources used.

Student that has completed the assignment;

Candy
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Award Bar :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: homework   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyMon Feb 27 2006, 18:04

Professor! I think my ball is broken. I don't see anything. *wipes the crystal ball* Oh wait there it is! It's so clear now!
*closes eyes* Voldemort will present the biggest fight Hary has ever struggled in his life, as well as any other wiard in their life. Goodness will prevail, however, because of Voldemort's constant obsession with immortality. Ironically, his immortality will be the death of him.
The traitor in his mist will be someone that is deceived as a traitor on the other side. Not only will this traitor be showned to the world. But might possible die in the process if he doesn't tread carefully through these dangerous waters.
Harry will have to face Voldemort alone, without parents, friends, or protectors. The ultimate battle will be between the dark load and the boy who lived.
Hopefully with the power and love from his parents and friends he will defeat the dark lord once and for all. and rid the world of this evil.
Back to top Go down
pillowloverchick
3rd Year
3rd Year
pillowloverchick

Female
Number of posts : 1741
Real First Name : Casey
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :

PostSubject: MY THEORY   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyMon Feb 27 2006, 20:56

Dean Thomas will become a death eater and force Parvati to follow him. Dean will help Voldy in the final battle, and Par will kill the creevy boys. Harry will kill himself after Voldy tells him that he is the last horecux.

Ron will then kill Voldy, out of anger. Gin will be about to kill herself, when Harry awakens and is a ghost. Everyone is happy.

BUT
Dean and Parvati(who has had mega brainwashing by her evil boyfriend) will become the next Dark Couple.

THEY WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED
Back to top Go down
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Award Bar :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: my homework   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyTue Feb 28 2006, 09:34

I was supposed to site my sources but this came from my crystal ball and head so there are no sources. Just wanted to make that clear!
Back to top Go down
mcfly_42
1st Year
1st Year
mcfly_42

Female
Number of posts : 2713
Real First Name : Ellybelly :D
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyTue Feb 28 2006, 10:34

I see a boy, scruffy hair, he is standing, facing another man, evil is rising of him like a foul stench, my ball has gone cloudy!I cannot see! But wait...there is something or someone lying on the ground! It is the young boy, is he dead? No, he lives yet, but is weak. Voldemort is caught off his guard and the young boy strikes! I believe Voldemort to be dead...but...I don't think that is the last we will see of him.

As i look deeper into the future, Isee Voldemort, talking wwith someone, someone you would not expect, I cannot make their face out, yes, as I thought, where once stood Peter Pettigrew serving his "master" stands, oh my, Proffesor McGonagol! She lead Harry into believing she was a friend when really she was a traitor!

The final battle will be tough, as any battleis. The hardest anyone will have to fight. I see deatheaters fighting with members of the Order, McGonagol is there but fighting for the side of Voldemort, I see two young boys facing two older men. Its Harry and Neville they are facing Voldemort and Lucious Malfoy. They are scared, but Neville attacks Lucious and Harry attacks Voldemort, they battle well, but...my ball has filled with red smoke, I cannot see, stupid peice ofjunk :roll: oh wait, ah its back, the battle has gone, all I see is bodiesof the order and of Death Eaters lifeless on the floor, and in the centre, the body of Voldemort, finally dead, but as I have said before, I suspect he will return.

As I dig deeper, I realise how Voldemort was killed, not by wand, not by potion, but by a humble rock, thrown by none other then, Draco malfoy, he had thrown the rock that had knocked out Voldemort, and Harry finished him off. Draco had obviously realised that his father was going to be killed while Voldemort was still alive, therefore helping the Order and Harry.

Horcrux Hunt Riddle #27
Victorious and glorious,
Winners to the end,
A gallery of praise,
From likeminded friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thinkelly
Padfoot Potter
1st Year
1st Year
Padfoot Potter

Male
Number of posts : 929
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyTue Feb 28 2006, 10:48

I think voldemort will die. I think Petigrew will help Harry because Demblodore said he ows him. In the final battle snape (SORRY TO SAY IT) will die. I also think voldemort will die. i knid of think harry will die (WAAAAAAAA) a think harry will kill himself by useing the unfogivible curss on voldy and voldy will kill harry. they both shoot the curss same time and both die! (WAAAAAAAAAA) NOw i am going to go get some milk!!!!! p.s there is nobady named voldy that means Voldemort for short! :pirat: :pirat: :pirat: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED 436937 Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED 549390 🐱 :afro: :lol!: 🐘 :rendeer: 🐷 🐷 and i did not use any sites! sorry. :shock:
Back to top Go down
skuldandy
3rd Year
3rd Year
skuldandy

Female
Country : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Flag_p12
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 3442
Real First Name : skully!
Warning :

House : Gryffies! <3
Crest : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Gryffi10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyTue Feb 28 2006, 15:50

I foresee...

I foresee a battle... yes, it's deffenatly a battle... It's in a cemitery... The same one where Voldemort got a body again (4th book)...

There i see Voldemort with his wound, poiting it to harry who's about 5 yards from voldemort... harry doesn't have his wound... it's on the ground, right next to Tom Riddle Senior's grave... Next to Harry there's Hermione on the right with her arm with blood all over... i guess she's hurt... On harry's left, yes, i can see him, with his orange head... It's ron... He's on the ground... He has his eyes openned and he's breathing... luckly he's not dead... Everybody's quiet...

No!... Wait! Something moved... It's Snape... He's behing Voldemort... When Harry sees him, his face starts getting red of furie and he screams:
- You coward! You killed Dumbledore!... How could you?
Snape doesn't answer... He just looks to Voldemort who says yes with the head...
Snape grabs his wound and points it at ron... Hermione looks at him and figures out what he's planning to do...
She screams "NOOO!!!!" and she puts herself in the middle of Snape and Ron...
Snape screams "Avada Kedavra" and the spell hits hermione, who falls over ron, with her eyes closed... Ron screams "No!..." and sits down, with hermione on his lap, saying hings like: "no... it can't be... hermione... no... wake up... please... no...". Harry doesn't say anything. Completly white and with tears dropping, he grabs ron wound and points it to Snape:
- Sectumsepra!!
Snape's chest starts bleeding while an invisible knife stabs him...
Snape screams: "No! master... Please, help me!" but Volemort isn't listening... his eyes are on harry who now is turned to voldemort...
- do you really think you can kill me? - says voldemort
- please, master... AHH!... please...
- Shut up you imbecil... can't you see i'm busy?
- But - says Snape almost crying - master... please......
And Snape falls down dead...
Voldemort turns his attention to harry again, and says:
- so, where were we?
Harry opens his mouth... Voldemort starts laughing:
- please Boy Who Lived... You think this is easy... It's just pointing the wound and saying some words, right? WRONG!
Harry ignores him, he takes a deep breath and screams:
"AVADA KEDAVRA!" but his wound, with that connection with voldemorts wound, didn't do the spell and the whole scene from book 4 appeared... Harry's parents, Cedric and all the other victims Voldemort killed appeared in front of Harry... All together,evryone with his hand on Harry's wound (Ron too), said all together: "AVADA KEDAVRA!"
A big green light blinded everyone, the gosts disapeared and voldemort fell down, finally dead...

and... wait... the image is bad... i can't see what's next... i don't see anything...

so, that's what i saw in my crystal ball... but, hey, don't believe me, i never was a great Future seeing...
Back to top Go down
romance lover
1st Year
1st Year
romance lover

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 3925
Real First Name : Jess
Warning :

Crest : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Slythe10
Award Bar :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: ...The future   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyTue Feb 28 2006, 18:45

The future is foggy as usual but this is what I have made out (*cough*made up*cough*)

I forsee that He-who-must-not-be-named will die at the hands of Harry Potter, but the price of his death will be bestowed on to Potter himself. Harry Potter will not survive the forces that he has to use to defeat said Tom Riddle.

As for traitors I forsee that Draco Malfoy will take up Proffessor Dumbledores suggestion(refering to HBP). He will soon be in the hands of the order seeking savior.

My Crystal Ball shows that the fight will be at Hogwarts. Many people will die, and Harry Potter and Tom Riddle will take a port key to a sucluded area where Harry will get power from certain spirits (foggy on this part) and will finanly be able to kill Tom Riddle, but the power will drain the life out of him and shortly after Toms death Harrys death will come.

Student note: I really think J.K. will do something scary like that to us........hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sweet_tart_barbie_7
WytchKitty
1st Year
1st Year
WytchKitty

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 1993
Real First Name : Tiff
Warning :

Crest : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Slythe10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyWed Mar 01 2006, 05:39

1~I see Voldemort will face off with Harry and lose. But I see that Harry too shall fall in battle with the Dark Lord.

2~I see that Draco will end up betraying the dark side and fall under the protection of the Order. Snape finally becomes loyal to one side or the other but sadly he does not survive.

3~In the final battle it will all go down at Hogwarts. Voldemort and his Death Eaters will engage in a long, battle with the Order and many lives will be lost from each side.
And soon the only two left will be Harry and Voldemort facing off.

4~Voldemort will get too cocky, try to hard and thus Harry Potter will get the chance to put an end to the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Hogwar10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED EmptyWed Mar 01 2006, 10:44

House points awarded as follows;

Gryffindor

Duck the duck - 45
rip_dogfather - 45
Padfoot Potter - 40
scullldandy - 45

Slytherin

Raylees_12 - 45
cute_polkadot_chick - 40
romance lover - 40
WytchKitty - 40

Ravenclaw

Kitkat - 45
Lily - 45
Herbaceoustraitorous - 45
mcfly_42 - 45

Hufflepuff

Sybil_Trelawney - 40
Candy - 45
jennifer Williams - 45
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED   Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfogging the Future of Voldermort - CLOSED
Page 1 of 1