Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSUnfogging the future of Severus Snape Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Unfogging the future of Severus Snape

Go down 
+5
jennifer williams
stephy
casiusblack
Amy
Elfie Dumbledore
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Empty
PostSubject: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptyWed Sep 27 2006, 04:29

I thought I would add this class alongside Etta's as recently I have been coming up with my own theories on the future of Severus snape and putting them all into a site called 'the real severus snape' (see our affiliates)

Now it is your turn to unfog his future. Gaze into your crystal balls, use your tarot cards, delve into your own mind and tell me in no less that 250 words, what the future holds for Severus Snape.

Back up your theories with quotes, statements or anything else you can think of. The more effort shown the more housepoints may be awarded to you.

Total possible housepoints: 50

Remember to site all sources used and no copying/pasting (quotes allowed as long as cited)

Have fun
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptyThu Oct 05 2006, 06:27

Well, I er...got a bit carried away with this one. Snape's future here is meant to be humourous...I don't know if it is quite what you wanted, but hopefully it will give you a laugh anyway.

Severus Snape…what does the future hold? This is a question that has been bandied about the thousands of Harry Potter fansites for a long while, and moreso since the release of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in July of last year. In this book, we saw Snape form an Unbreakable Vow with Narcissa Malfoy, and then later go on to fulfil this vow by killing Professor Dumbledore.

This then brought up the inevitable debate: did Snape really want to kill Dumbledore? Was it all part of a plan? And the real moot point: Is Snape good or bad?

There are staunch believers in both camps, and I, for one, am firmly on the side that believes Severus Snape is bad. Even if he killed Dumbledore under the old man’s orders, you can’t escape the fact that he did kill him. And murder (by anyone’s standards), is not the work of a good man.

Of course there are those who may say that Dumbledore is not really dead, however, JK Rowling has categorically stated that he is dead (August 2006 NYC Readings Harry, Carrie and Garp), and Snape was the one to kill him.

I also don’t believe a man can be good after bullying, undermining and demeaning his students as much as Severus Snape did in the years we have seen Harry at Hogwarts. He let a petty, fifteen year-old grudge interfere with proper teaching ethics, and don’t get me started on how he treated Neville. Of course, there will be the people who claim that he is merely ‘misunderstood’, and that we’ll see his true colours in Book Seven.

Well I believe we’ve already seen his true colours: a murdering, bullying, unpleasent Death Eater, and I think this is how he will continue to be portrayed in the Seventh Book.

And so we begin, the tale of Severus Snape’s life…

After fleeing Hogwarts with Draco Malfoy, Snape and his ferret-faced charge went into hiding – they would have displeased their master (Voldemort), by implicitly going against his wishes (that Draco be the one to murder Dumbledore). A few months later, Snape and Draco returned to Voldemort.

Snape was a skilled Occlumens and Legilimens; he was able to project false images into Voldemort’s mind.

Once Snape had been welcomed back into the fold of the Death Eaters, he laid low for a while – he was a wanted man by the Ministry of Magic, and the crime he commited was worse than simply being a Death Eater.

Time passed, and Snape ontinued to work closely with Voldemort, cultivating Draco Malfoy to become a fully-fledged Death Eater. As Harry defeats the Horcruxes one-by-one, Snape and Voldemort continued their merciless Muggle-baiting unaware that the pieces of The Dark Lord’s soul were slowly being destroyed.

Perhaps a year or so after he killed Dumbledore, Snape woke up one morning in the dank, dark cave he was eking out his existence in, and found that all stations are go. Harry had destroyed the remaining Horcrux (and sometime over the past year got back together with Ginny, which involved copious amounts of snogging whenever Ron and Hermione were…otherwise occupied), and the Final Battle was looming.

Voldemort began to have a temper tantrum – he’d sent half of his Death Eaters to Ireland and Wales, intent on causing havoc in their hills, and he was unprepared when Harry, along with his loyal friends, The Order of the Phoenix and those members of the DA who are either a) not Cho, or b) not Cho (because we don’t like her anyway), start arriving.

Snape, being the ever-evil minion that he was reminded Voldemort that he has that ugly mark on his arm for a reason, and Voldemort, in an epiphany of knowledge, gleefully pressed his hand to his arm and his Death Munchers were called forth.

The battlefield was set. On one side, beneath a tremulous and quite frankly scary-looking thundercloud we had the Death Eaters, fronted by Voldemort and his best bud Snape.

On the other side, under a sky of warm sunshine and fluffy white clouds we had Harry and his friends. Snape, lip curling on the sight of his arch-nemesis’s lookey-likie, was a little hasty with his wandwork, and attempted to cast an Expelliarmus spell on the nearest member of the DA.

Unbeknownst to Snape, the DA had been training with the Aurors, and this one member more than most. For when Severus Snape sent forth that Expelliarmus, just a little hastily, it went rocketing towards a certain Neville Longbottom, who expertly put up one of the strongest shields he’d ever created, which in turn sent the spell zooming back towards Snape, rendering him unconscious.

And then all hell broke loose. Spells flew this way and that, Death Eaters fell at the hands of The Order, Tonks fell by tripping over her shoelace (well it had to happen sometime, right?), and our beloved Potions master stayed unconscious through it all, miraculously avoiding being stepped on.

And then, then came the moment Harry had been fighting all his life for: the destruction of Voldemort. It was glorious to see; Voldemort was once again forced into a Priori Incantatem situation, and the victims of his slaughter began to pore forth from the connection of wands. There was Sirius, and Cedric, and James, and Lily, and everyone Voldemort had wronged over the years. They surrounded Harry and his friends, and Harry felt his love for them growing, ever more powerful.

He pushed these feelings of love towards Voldemort, who had started bleeding profusely from his ears and nose, and then, almost as quickly as it had started, it was over. Voldemort exploded under the pressure of the love, sending bits of Voldie-goo everywhere. The apparitions of Sirius and his parents dissolved, but on the wind Harry thought he could hear the words “We love you, Harry”, whispering like the breeze through trees.

And all through it all, Snape remained unconscious. He awoke when it was all over, of course, awoke to find his robes and hair covered in a strange looking pink goo. He awoke to find Harry, and several Aurors standing over him, wands pointed at the length of his body, and he closed his eyes, as they bound him with ropes.

He eked out the rest of his life in Azkaban, rotting in a tiny cell with nothing but the Dementor’s for company.

He died aged eighty, in 2039, and he died as he had lived his life: alone, in a place of evil.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
casiusblack
1st Year
1st Year
casiusblack

Male
Regist. date : 2006-08-17
Number of posts : 16
Warning :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptyThu Oct 05 2006, 14:53

Unfogging the future of Severus Snape.

First off I have been quite obsessed with Professor Snape. Even though at times he is quite rude and abusive; I tend to favor him. Perhaps I seem to care for the underdogs more then the popular characters. Anyway I feel that there is much more to our darkly clad Professor then most people seem to think. Delving into his possible future could perhaps give us some closure in the Dumbledore killing. Therefore I go.

Viking Tarot… The reading went as this… [Card 1] The Chariot VII (victory, success, acknowledged merits and honors, security); [Card 2] Swords 7 Erik the Red (Design, daydreams, safety); [Card 3] Queen of Chalices (independent woman, friend, virtue); [Card 4] The Emperor Ullr IV (powerful and generous protector, father, author, solver of material problems); [Card 5] Swords 6 Hadingus and Guthor (Travel, Journey, initiation) Snape has earned merits and honor and now feels secur. He has designs of safety and is daydreaming of an independent woman full of virtue who could be his friend. He misses the powerful and generous protector, father figure and solver of many of his material problems, he travels on a journey of initiation.

Animal Spirit Knowledge Cards… The reading went as this… [Card 1] Peacock -- Symbology -- vision, wisdom, beauty, guardianship… bad omen or the soul… [Card 2] Gull -- Symbology -- water, creation, emotions… water the primordial element of creation and life… [Card 3] Panther -- Symbology -- magic, darkness, death… represents dark energy and rebirth… [Card 4] Raven -- Symbology -- creation, magic, illumination… hero and helper of human beings… [Card 5] Owl -- Symbology -- sexual energy, darkness, liberation… powerful and liberating. Snape seeks to find a vision, something of wisdom and beauty. He wishes for guardianship and his soul is conflicted. His emotions are like water seeping into the earth being covered by magic, darkness and death. The dark energies are calling to him and soon he will have a rebirth of conscienciousness into that of creation, magic and illumination becoming perhaps a hero or a helper, but there is an underlying sense of sexual energy full of darkness seeking liberation, seeking his soulmate.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptySun Oct 15 2006, 19:31

Snape left Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry wondering what the future had planned out for him. Well I can tell you what I think would happen. Snape would have to avoid any contact with other wizards just to survive. He might even stay with Lord Voldamord or try to help Malfoy until his father got out of Azkaban, if he got out of Azkaban. Snape made a promise to protect him and Snape would have to keep it.

Snape could run away and hide because of how bad he feels for killing the only man that trusted him. He could feel guilty and hate Lord Voldamord for sending a young boy out to do a grown mans job. If Snape did run he could hide in a cottage in the woods hoping that Lord Voldamord would not find him. If that did happen he wouldn’t live for long

If Snape did stay he could stay will the Malfoys hiding from all and helping Lord Voldamord with any of his other jobs like killing Harry Potter. If Snape chose to follow this path he could live till he’s 90 or he could over throw Lord Voldamord and try to live forever like he did Lord Voldamord try to do.

It all depends on what path he takes. You can make a prediction of ones life and it might go that way or the person can make a change and change their destiny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
jennifer williams
5th Year
5th Year
jennifer williams

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-27
Number of posts : 4390
Real First Name : I'd prefer to be called Jenn (NOT Jenny) Thank you very much. *smiles*
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF the only place to be...
Crest : Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Huffle10
Award Bar :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue105 / 700105 / 700Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptyTue Oct 31 2006, 10:08

The future of Severus Snape. I ,for one, have always been a positive half full glass type of girl so I have to state that I believe Snape is innocent and good. Not saying this to just get extra points from Elfie of course. I believe that everything that what happened in the 6th book was not Snape’s choice and he was forced into it. In the end, he will somehow aid Harry into defeating Voldemort and most likely die in the process. Yet his true side will be revealed.

Let’s take a look at some evidence that proves my case. Although I cannot deny that Snape is a bad person but he is not overall evil as others may think. Dumbledore trusted him. Many believed that this was a trust misplaced, but how could Dumbledore, one of the world’s greatest wizards be mistaken on something as important as this. Dumbledore also stated that (GoF, Chapter 30), that Snape became a spy for the Order before Voldemort’s fall. He was also most likely the person to tell Dumbledore that someone was after the Potters. We know that Wormtail certainly didn’t. So far Snape is the only spy within the Death Eaters that is working for the Order of Phoenix. Dumbledore knows this and sees how valuable he is. Yet that would change if Snape didn’t kill Dumbledore as he was forced to promise, as if he didn’t promise, he would be suspicious in the Dark Lord’s eyes. Therefore by killing Dumbledore so publicly, he was able to prove his loyalty, possible be even higher than any other Death Eater.

Dumbledore has said so himself that it is Harry that must continue alone. He knows that in the end, he will not be able to help. And most importantly he told Harry in the 1st book “death is but the next great adventure” (PS/SS, Chapter 17) He isn’t afraid of death.

And in my opinion the most convincing proof of all is J.K Rowling’s word herself on August 6, 2006 during a benefit concert. A fellow author said that in his opinion he believed Snape to be good and innocent. In response, she stated and I quote: “And your opinion is right, but I feel I need to make one thing clear about Dumbledore: he is dead.” As sadden as I was to hear that Dumbledore is gone, this proves that Snape is innocent. After all, who better to believe than the creator of Harry Potter herself?

Sources- http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1760630,00110004.htm, http://harrypottersnapeandbook7.netfirms.com/#_Harry%92s_Final_Quest

(I have loads more proof but just isn’t into it today lol)
Back to top Go down
Snapes_girl
1st Year
1st Year
Snapes_girl

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 6274
Real First Name : Nancy
Warning :

House : Slytherin - Where I have always belonged
Crest : Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Slythe10
Award Bar :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptySun Nov 19 2006, 20:32

The future of Severus Snape

As you probably guessed by my username I am a huge supporter of Snape. I believe he is the key to bringing down Voldemort. He is the onlyone who is close enough to the Dark Lord to find out the information needed to destroy him. I believe that Snape had a pact or unbreakable vow with Dumbledore before Dumbledore was killed. I think the whole thing was a plan to get Voldemort to trust Snape even more and trust him with his most precious secrets.

Harry is going to some how team up with Snape, either up close and personal or from affar. Harry needs him and I think Snape has planned this all along. He had plenty of chances to kill Harry off but never did. It is because he has been Harry's protector all along. Harry of coarse, will not want to admit this. Dumbledore and the order of the phoenix trusted Snape and to trust him they must have had a huge reason.

So what I think will happen is Snape goes back to Voldemort and tries to get the information on where the rest of the horcruxes are. He will then relay the information to either Harry or the Order of the Phoenix. This information will help Harry in his search. I hate to say this, but I have a strong feeling that Snape will die in the 7th book. I think he will die when Voldemort finds out he is not indeed his own servant but works for the Order. Either that or I think he may die protecting Harry. I think Harry will hate Snape right up until it is too late. Then Harry will truly understand what Snape was. A faithful protector and servant to the good side of magic.
Back to top Go down
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Huffle10
Award Bar :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptyWed Dec 20 2006, 09:05

Unfogging the Future of Severus Snape.

Using my brand new Crystal ball, I begin work my way through the cloud and fog that is the future life of one Mr. Severus Snape. As the smoke clears, I lean forward and fall into the great unknown.

On October 31st 1997 Severus will stand face o face with the boy named Harry Potter. A brief exchange of words reveals the truth behind the long debated murder of one Albus Dumbledore.

After months of hiding and fighting with himself, Severus Snape finally admits to killing Professor Dumbledore, under the orders of the old man, a man who was selfless, a man who would readily give his life in order to save another life.

Turning away from my Crystal ball I pull put my Tarot cards and watch as they fall.

As I turn each card over, I begin to unravel the future more clearly.

Severus shall watch as Harry dies, breaking the last Horcrux with his death, Severus will then turn the wand onto Voldielocks himself and kill the great Master.

He will spend approximately seven years and thirteen weeks in Azkaban for the murder of Professor Dumbledore. His life sentence shortened for his assistance in killing Lord Voldielocks and handing over all the information he held on The Death Eaters.

He will leave Azkaban and turn his back on the magical community, choosing to live a life as an outcast, a muggle in a small village not far from Hogwarts. At the age of Forty Nine, Severus will marry a woman who showed him the true meaning of love; they go on to have a child.

Life for Severus Snape changed the day he killed Dumbledore but only for the better in the long run. He died peacfully in sleep whilst shouting "Fifty points from Gryffindor" in the year 2051.
Back to top Go down
WaterLily
5th Year
5th Year
WaterLily

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 2853
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR!
Award Bar :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptyWed Dec 27 2006, 04:09

It is a much-debated topic, whether Severus Snape, the most hated Potions Master is actually on the good side or if he is pure evil. Looking into his past, we can determine his motives for whichever decision he makes, and how his personality evolved.

When he was younger, it was common knowledge that the Snape family were quiet, sinister and leaning ever so slightly towards the Dark. It was not quite pureblood, having mixed with half bloods and others, but it was as close to pureblood as any old pureblood family. The Snapes prided themselves on their knowledge of curses, hexes, and of course, potions. However, when Severus finally arrived at Hogwarts, he was struck by the number of halfbloods and muggleborns there were in the school. He was also stuck by the warmth and generally happy atmosphere Hogwarts exuded. Eventually, his icy shell was broken into by the love of his life, Cassie Martin. Unfortunately for the young couple, Cassie was a muggleborns girl, so his family disapproved of them. It was in his sixth year when he decided that he would join Voldemort’s ranks. It wasn’t because he was evil…he wanted to turn good, but he also wanted to have the chance to be with Cassie, so he joined up, thinking that Voldemort would protect them from his family. It was the bad choice, and that is what makes him what he is today.

Snape is now a grouchy git who is forced to follow Voldemort’s orders because Voldemort has Cassie locked up in a coma, barely alive, only to be released if Voldemort dies. So he is forced to be a spy, against his wishes, only to get his beloved Cassie back. He works for the Order to kill Voldemort, but must continue to show Voldemort that he works for him otherwise Voldemort will definitely kill Cassie.

In conclusion, looking at his background and in the crystal ball (which looks into the future as well as the past) we can tell that Snape is eventually going to die a lover’s death. He loves Cassie too much, but his efforts will go to waste because he accidentally showed Voldemort what exactly he is doing. He will work till his dying day to kill Voldemort, and his death will be Voldemort’s last spell…Harry will kill him right after in revenge because he spoilt such a good love story…
Back to top Go down
The5Potters
1st Year
1st Year
The5Potters

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-11
Number of posts : 2978
Real First Name : becca or if your name is Jenn, then Becky....
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR becca is the gryffie with slytherin influnces xD
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptyTue Jan 02 2007, 20:33

Severus Snape is someone who we question. He has shown loyalty to both good and evil in the past six books and some of have even chosen sides. I personally think that he will end up doing something to help the good side and therefore will not turn out evil.

So here is how I imagine it:

After the set up death of Dumbledore, Snape and Draco flee to the dark lord. Snape is skilled in Oclemency so he is able to trick Voldemort. Draco is punished and killed for not killing Dumbledore himself. Snape, needing to show the Order that he is not evil, goes straight to Harry to explain.

Snape goes thru all the things that he did and all the reason why Dumbledore trusts him so much. Harry after talking with Ron and Hermione, comes to think that Snape is really on the good side. Snape decides to remain a spy for the order. Harry explains to everyone else about why Snipe is to be trusted. After hearing Harry’s reasoning the order lets snape back into the order and starts receiving information from him.

At the final Battle, snape is fighting on the good side. Voldemort is taken by surprise, because on of his most loyal death eaters is fighting against him. When it comes down to just Harry and the dark lord, snape dies saving Harry from the killing curse. This gives Harry time to cast a spell at the evil guy with no nose and wins the battle.

By saving Harry, snape is redeemed in everyone’s eyes and is greatly honored later on.

~~~

That is how I see Severus’s future. It seems like all we really need to know is why Dumbledore trusted/trusts him so much. If snape passes that information on to Harry, he will have a chance of showing his true colors.

Now, why do I think that Dumbledore’s death was planned? In book six, Hagrid, Hermione, and Ron were standing in a hall. Hagrid “overheard” Dumbledore and snape having a few words. Hagrid thought snape was just talking about being over worked. Snape had said that he didn’t want to do it anymore and Dumbledore had said that snape had to do it because he had given his word. Hagrid was partially correct. Snape was being over worked because of all the things he was doing for both sides. The part Hagrid didn’t know was that snape had made the unbreakable vow with narcissi. Snape had given his word to narcissi and to Dumbledore. Dumbledore had made snape promise that he would kill him. Draco was failing and snape had to intervene. Why do you think that Dumbledore had been asking for snape instead of madam Pomfrey? To do the deed that needed to be done.

Why do I think Snape is on the good side? As we saw in chapter two of HP & the Half-blood Prince, he is a very good actor. No, he was not telling the truth to Bellatrix most of that time. He was able to fool her completely. Think about this for a moment. Snape has had plenty of chances to kill Harry, but he never has. If he had killed Harry, snape could’ve went over to the dark side without any cover. Yet, snape protects Harry in multiple places in the books.

So this is what I think will happen to Severus snape in the next book. Is it right? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Sources:
Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Hogwar10
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape EmptyFri Jan 12 2007, 14:03

Well done to everyone. Your housepoints are below:

GRYFFINDOR

Duck the Duck: 50
WaterLily: 40
The5Potters: 50

RAVENCLAW

stephy: 30

HUFFLEPUFF

jennifer williams: 45
Etta: 35

SLYTHERIN

casiusblack: 35
Snapes_girl: 38
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfogging the future of Severus Snape   Unfogging the future of Severus Snape Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfogging the future of Severus Snape
Page 1 of 1