Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSChat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please

Go down 
+5
hppamela
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy
Ellemanae
Alice Cullen
Elfie Dumbledore
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Empty
PostSubject: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySat Apr 26 2008, 16:04

Our head girl, Cris (silverlady) brought up a good idea in heads of house office about chat days;

SilverLady wrote:
What do you think about the idea of having chat
days? Since I cannot help but notice that the chatbox/chatroom aren't
being used a lot lately and it would be awesome to try to gather more
people onto the CB more often, like in "ye good olde days" hehe - it
would be great for new members to get to know more people and it would
also be fun for all of us.

It's true that in theory, anyone can
just go into chat and hope someone turns up and that eventually the CB
will fill, but I'm just thinking that if we introduced chat days,
people would be more likely to actually remember to come into it on
that particular day.

Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please 436937

As most replies were from prefects, I thought that this would be a good idea for all prefects and heads of school to organise and plan. Please use this forum toplan different days, and perhaps even some games etc to bring people in? I'll leave it to you all.

If heads of school could organise and advitise, and prefects research in their houses the best days for this.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Alice Cullen
1st Year
1st Year
Alice Cullen

Female
Country : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Flag_a10
Regist. date : 2008-01-12
Number of posts : 1518
Warning :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Ravenc10
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue8 / 7008 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySun Apr 27 2008, 00:29

I voted yes but was concerened about the time differences. So I was thinking maybe we could have it for two days in a row? That way everyone could get on at some point. Also, an idea to convince people to be active in it: perhaps give out housepoints to the house with most participants, the most active person ...?
Back to top Go down
Ellemanae
1st Year
1st Year
Ellemanae

Female
Country : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2007-06-04
Number of posts : 996
Real First Name : Chelle
Warning :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Huffle10
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue46 / 70046 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySun Apr 27 2008, 10:36

I think we want to saty away from quizzes as people run quizzes at different times and we want this more as a chat thing.

What about the first one being 'getting to know all oldies and newbies' ?

I'll put up a poll in Hufflepuff to see what day/s come up most popular
Back to top Go down
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy
Arts Professor : 4th Year : Muffin - dominating worlds near you!
Arts Professor : 4th Year : Muffin - dominating worlds near you!
Gemma_Cullen-Malfoy

Female
Country : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Flag_g10
Regist. date : 2007-06-14
Number of posts : 2020
Real First Name : Penguin Princess
Warning :

House : Slytherin *squeee*
Crest : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Slythe10
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue65 / 70065 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySun Apr 27 2008, 11:45

I put up a thread in Slytherin to find out preferred day(s) and time(s), but I didn't make it a poll so here's an opportunity to see who's voting for which days. 'Cause in my opinion it would be best to choose a day that fist some of the oldies and some of the newbies (as well as those in between). If we have lots of one group and just few of the other, then the sense gets lost a little, I think.

And I agree on staying away from quizzes, but I think there could be stuff like interviews, where people randomly get to answer questions about themselves, HE-/Hp-related and not. A little like Truth or Dare, just without the dares XD

Or maybe we could make some game where we randomly pair up new people and older people do get to know each other better. We could have a questionnaire with questions we come up with together, and then in each pair both have to talk to each other and stuff, and in the end they fill out the questionnaire with the answers they think the other would come up with (yes/no questions or clearly answerable ones, of course). And they also fill it out for themselves, and then the answers one gives and the answer one's partner guessed one would give are compared and every matching answer means housepoints for the guessing person.
Is that understandable? XD
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Country : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Crest : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Gryffi10
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySun Apr 27 2008, 11:49

I like the thought of the chat days. However, I will probably not make it to them as my computer (for some odd reason) won't load the chatbox or the java chat, even though the correct software is on it.

Anyway, I think that the idea of having a kind of truth or dare minus the dare part would be a great idea. Interviews would also be a good idea.

I can post about dates and times in my house as well.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
1st Year
1st Year
Alice Cullen

Female
Country : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Flag_a10
Regist. date : 2008-01-12
Number of posts : 1518
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Ravenc10
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue8 / 7008 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySun Apr 27 2008, 21:45

Yeah I think all the ideas so far are awesome, especially about have some old and some new people. I find that in different forums, different groups seem to dominate and it would be awesome to merge the two groups. More friends, more fun! Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please 436937 But if it is truth or Dare minus the dare wouldnt it make more sense to just call it truth or somthing??? But hopefully there will be good questions because if their isnt, people tend to get bored and leave...
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Country : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Flag_r10
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptyTue Apr 29 2008, 08:16

Ohhhh! :D (a very random "ohhhh!" xD)

I like the idea of having different types of games!

Truth or Dare: yessss! - even *with* the dares, but they should be dares that can be done quickly and be easily checked on the site, as in posting various things/ changing one's signature etc

Gemma's Questionnaire Game: Love the idea! .. but I do have some questions - do you give the people the questionnaires *after* having paired them up? And... how do you pair them up? I mean, there's no guarantee all newbies that might play have MSN or the likes, or that they want to share? And if you have all the pairs talking to each other in CB it's going to be difficult to control. Plus, you can't really check if the people don't just copy/paste the answers of their partner - especially if housepoints were given, cheating would be much more probable. :/ In my opinion, this is a great face-to-face game that could turn out amazing, if the little details on how to play it online were set straight ... ^^"

Other forms of HP/ non-HP interview: could be interesting :D

Another idea I'd like to add is "Ten Fingers" (not my original idea, mind you xD). It's a game a couple of us have played some nights ago through MSN and it was really fun. The gist of it is that everyone starts out with 10 fingers, aka lives, and the players take turns to say what they've never done before, in their whole life. The others lose a finger each time they *have* done that particular thing. It can also be a good way of getting to know each other, even though the problem I see here is that everyone has to start at the same time, otherwise, it may get difficult to count how many "fingers" each person has left :/
Oh and of course, the winner is the one with the most fingers left at the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Country : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Flag_u10
Warning :

Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptyTue Apr 29 2008, 16:35

Ooh...I like the ten fingers game. I'm really hoping that somehow I'll find a way to get on for the chats, but it really depends. By the way, are we thinking of using the regular chatbox or chatroom?
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Country : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Flag_r10
Warning :

Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 11:56

Hm. I think there are people who can't use Java :/ ... then again, there might be people who've got problems with the CB, but I don't know that many from this second group. Correct me if I'm wrong. ^^"

Plus, the CB has the advantage that it can be seen by everyone as soon as they log onto the main page, whereas you need to go to the special link for Java, and some newbies might have problems finding that. And you immediately know where there are people on the CB, as opposed to Java, where you have to log on first. But Java does of course have its advantages, too - like the sounds! Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please 436937 (AWOOOOOOOOGA! XD)
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 15:44

I was just curious. I do have a problem with chatbox here. For some reason, when I type anything, it doesn't show up. But that is probably just me.

*edit*

It's beginning to look like 8PM GMT on weekends is a good time for Gryffindor house.
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptyTue May 06 2008, 15:49

Hm, weird. sad

I dunno - maybe we could also have polls in the house forums to decide whether to take the CB or Java? :/

and: 8 PM GMT on weekends does sound awesome indeed! :D
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-06
Number of posts : 2847
Real First Name : Kaylee
Warning :

House : Slytherin - The Banana In The Muffin :)
Crest : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Slythe10
Wand : Yew & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySat May 10 2008, 16:39

We haven't had much luck with replies in the Slytherin house - I would post in it to make people take notice of the topic again, but I was the last to post.

*runs off to find Cat*

I'll make her post something in there so that people will remember to check the thread ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://stupidm-f.livejournal.com/
Ellemanae
1st Year
1st Year
Ellemanae

Female
Regist. date : 2007-06-04
Number of posts : 996
Real First Name : Chelle
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Huffle10
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue46 / 70046 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptyThu May 15 2008, 02:27

Best days for Chat days
Sunday<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red1</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red2</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red3</td></tr></table> 53% [ 8 ]
Monday<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red1</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red2</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red3</td></tr></table> 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red1</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red2</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red3</td></tr></table> 6% [ 1 ]
Wednesday<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red1</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red2</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red3</td></tr></table> 6% [ 1 ]
Thursday<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red1</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red2</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red3</td></tr></table> 0% [ 0 ]
Friday<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red1</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red2</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red3</td></tr></table> 13% [ 2 ]
Saturday<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red1</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red2</td><td>Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Red3</td></tr></table> 20% [ 3 ]
Thats from the poll in Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-06
Number of posts : 2847
Real First Name : Kaylee
Warning :

House : Slytherin - The Banana In The Muffin :)
Wand : Yew & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptyThu May 15 2008, 11:52

Well we still have been unlucky to get many replies in the Slytherin house - but from the replies we've gotten so far I'm going to say pretty much Saturday or Sunday is fine with our house.
Back to top Go down
http://stupidm-f.livejournal.com/
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptyFri May 23 2008, 23:03

I've only gotten a handful of replies, but 5 people have agreed to Saturday evenings at 8 PM GMT would be good. I haven't gotten any more responses to the polls in quite some time. I'm thinking that those who haven't replied probably aren't interested.
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySat May 24 2008, 08:07

Ok, so I'm taking it 3 out of 4 houses agree 8 PM GMT at weekends, right?

What about Ravenclaw? *PMs Ravenclaw prefects*

Oh, and I like Alice Cullen's idea right at the beginning of this thread - we could have the chat two days in a row. Taking the polls' results into account, that would mean chat on Saturday *and* Sunday, 8 PM.

As far as I can see, we're pretty close to get the thing started. Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please 436937
Back to top Go down
Shausto-la
1st Year
1st Year
Shausto-la

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-16
Number of posts : 1603
Real First Name : casey
Warning :

House : RAVENCLAW :9
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySat May 24 2008, 11:18

sorry, heres the poll for Ravenclaw:

Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Pollll10

it seems fridays and saturdays would be the best days for people, and from the few comments 8 pm gmt seems to be a pretty good time also.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please EmptySat Nov 08 2008, 22:49

We should have another one of these soon. Every time I go to the chat box it's always empty... The only thing that I don't like about the chat box is that it takes forever for me to get the response from other and it takes forever for my computer to respond back... other than that I loved the days back when the CB was active....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please   Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat Days - all new prefects and heads of school to read please
Page 1 of 1