Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Create-A-Play: ACT I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSCreate-A-Play: ACT I Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Create-A-Play: ACT I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
Create-A-Play: ACT I Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Create-A-Play: ACT I Right_bar_bleue

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : Create-A-Play: ACT I Ravenc10
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
Create-A-Play: ACT I Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Create-A-Play: ACT I Right_bar_bleue

Create-A-Play: ACT I Empty
PostSubject: Create-A-Play: ACT I   Create-A-Play: ACT I EmptySat Feb 06 2010, 14:31

So, you think you have what it takes to be a playwright?

We'll see about that.

I'm looking for an original play to put on in this class (Seriously!), and as I expect the best from each of you the decision of which play to use should be very difficult. In this thread I would like you to convince me to show a scene from your play; this can be done in a number of ways.

1) Role play it like you're telling me your idea.
2) Create a story-board.
3) Bring in your actors and have them act out a scene. (You'll still have to explain the plot.)
4) Any mix of the above, or something you've come up with yourself.

I'm really excited to see what you guys can come up with! After you post, I'll evaluate your idea and most likely give you the thumbs-up to move on to Act II of III. You may not post in either Act II or III without permission. Each Act of this project will be worth 100 points - what do you have to lose? Post below with your idea for a play - convince me! If you have any questions, please PM me!
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year
Rigby Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :
Create-A-Play: ACT I Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Create-A-Play: ACT I Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Create-A-Play: ACT I Ravenc10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Create-A-Play: ACT I Left_bar_bleue102 / 700102 / 700Create-A-Play: ACT I Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Create-A-Play: ACT I   Create-A-Play: ACT I EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 19:00

My Pitch:

My name is Olive Meeself, and perhaps you saw my brilliant take on Romeo and Juliet and Mimes on Broadway. It opened to great fanfare but sadly had a short run, although it's still being performed quite often in Mime schools across Paris. Or so I've been told.

Although my idea was quite original, it turns out mimes and plays don't necessarily translate well with the average non-industry play goer. When I lost all the money, and lots of other peoples money, when Romeo and Juliet and Mimes shut down, I learned that mimes can talk, and that they enjoy being paid. All this left me quite broke, but now I'm fresh from my out of court settlements and do I ever have a play for you!

Mimes are old news, but robots are hot! With the talent that's auditioned for my new play, robotic acting is something they can actually handle.

The title of the play is Hot, Hot Robot. It's about a young woman, Lisa, who falls in love with a very attractive, and must overcome prejudices in order to marry her robot sweetie. When she first meets her true love, his name is just his serial number- he introduces himself: I am 849377! Lisa renames him RobPatz, after her favorite movie actor (and who I have in mind to play the lead male), and the two feel an instant connection but are torn apart because RobPatz already belongs to Lisa's frenemy, Buffy, and robot/human love is forbidden.

But this isn't just a play about a young woman and her robot lover, it's also a modern day retake on Hansel and Gretal, as Lisa and RobPatz are convinced by Buffy to hideaway in the nearby forest. The pair of truly star-crossed lovers then must fight not just wolves, but werewolves! They become hopelessly lost and finally stumble upon the cottage of a witch, who instead of wanting to eat them, is part of the underground Robots Are Human, Mostly! group. Unfortunately, RobPatz misunderstands her intentions to help the pair, and accidentally shoves the witch into an oven, and once again the couple are on their own.

Because the trend is to have happy feel good endings, I've prepared an ending that is heart breakingly tragic: Got in a rain storm in the woods, RobPatz begins to short circuit. Lisa tries to get him help, but when they finally meet a strapping young lumberjack named Dirk, it's too late. RobPatz begins to shut down, his metal body turning to rust, and must watch his lovely Lisa run off with Dirk.

And that's my play!

Here's a scene from Act 1 where Lisa is being dumped by current Jerk #8, which leads to her storming out and finding RobPatz on the sidewalk:

Setting: Small, cluttered apartment. A couple stand in the middle of the stage, tense and unhappy. We join them mid-argument:

Lisa- You're breaking up with me and kicking me out of my own apartment?

Current Jerk #8- Babe, be reasonable. I'm a musician, I can't just, like, pay for a down deposit. You've got a job. You can afford a new place.

Lisa- In this city? After I loaned you $5000.00 to make your cd? That was all my savings! You haven't paid me back a single cent!

Current Jerk #8- All the more reason I need to stay here, I need a place to chill and work on my music.
He sits down on a dingy couch.

Current Jerk #8, gesturing around the apartment- This is my studio! How can I sell my music if I can't work! I'll pay you back. Stop being such a pill!

Lisa- Are you taking drugs? This is my apartment. You are breaking up with me. You can't kick me out! You don't even live here, at least not since you started seeing Marcy behind my back. Go turn her apartment into your studio!

Current Jerk #8- Dude, Marcy and I broke up like a week ago.

Lisa- You were supposed to be my boyfriend, but you cheating on me with half this city.

Current Jerk #8- Come on, Lees, stop being so harsh. We had an open relationship.

Lisa- No, you had an open relationship. I was having a committed relationship, but I should be committed to a mental hospital for putting up with you. Get out!

Current Jerk #8, getting up from the couch, looking panicked- Hey, babe, don't be hasty! Maybe we need to work this out. Let's sleep on it. I've still got feelings for you.

Lisa- How about this, how about I go for a walk instead of calling the cops immediately. And while I'm gone you can pick up all your junk and get out of here? Why don't you try Monique in 4B? I don't think you've dated her yet.

Current Jerk #8- Yeah, actually last October. She's still a little sore because I used her grandma's social security check to by a new amp.

Lisa, turning away from Jerk and walking to the door- Seriously, you need to leave. I'll be back in an hour. If you are still here then I'm calling the cops, and I will be sure to request a drug sniffing K-9 dog to accompany the officers when they come to evict you.

Current Jerk #8- Oh, hey, Lisa! Okay, okay. I'll get out of here. But you're going to miss me!

Lisa, muttering under her breath- I doubt it!

She exits the door to the street. The audience sees a very rich woman, Buffy, adding a package to her Robot's arm before heading into another store.

Buffy- Wait here, Robot Man, robots aren't allowed in this store but you may carry my bags to the car. And come straight back, this store is having a great sale and I have Daddy's Platinum card!

The robot walks down the street with his arms full of bags,

Lisa, head down, is talking to herself- I am through with men! All my Mr. Rights turn into Mr. Current Jerks! I am just going to half to live without love. I'm going straight to the animal shelter and I'm getting 3 cats. 3 cats who will love me and not ask for social security number so they can get a car loan behind my back so their "band" can have a van to "bring their music to the people" outside the local strip club!

Lisa bumps into Robot 849377, and promptly falls down. Robot 849377 helps her to her feet.

Robot: I am sorry, human lady. You must be careful to look where you are going, my casing is very hard and can hurt fragile woman.

Lisa: It's my fault, Mr. Robot, sir.

She takes good look at him and realizes how very hot he is.

Lisa: But you must get women falling at your feet all the time.

Robot: It does happen. My owner Buffy St. Duffy often tells me she would like wrap me in silk and cotton, so that I will be softer.

Lisa: Buffy St. Duffy is your owner? I went to school with her. You poor thing!

Robot: My owner Buffy St. Duffy is not poor, therefore I am not poor. I do not understand the tone of concern in your voice.

Lisa: Um, Buffy's not a very nice person. She probably doesn't treat you very well. And a handsome robot such as yourself should have the best care! What's your name?

Robot: My name? I am Robot 849377, but I answer to Robot, Hey You and You Stupid Walking Computer Come Over Here and Fix My Breakfast, even though I am not a kitchen model robot.

Lisa: Oh, that's awful! You need a proper name!

Robot: Proper name?

Lisa: Like mine, my name is Lisa.

Robot: Lisa is nice.

Lisa: Oh, thank you! I shall call you RobPatz after my favorite actor!

RobPatz: As you wish, Lisa Lady.

Lisa: No, RobPatz, you can just call me Lisa. It's very nice to meet you. I was having a terrible day before I bumped into you.

And that's all I'm sharing with you now! Just want to whet your appetite. Get back with me soon and let me know when you're ready to hear the rest! And Hot Hot Robot can be turned into a musical at the drop of a hat. Picture music by Paramore!

Sincerely,

Olive Meeselve
Back to top Go down
http://midnightbookgirl.com
Lunafeelinggoodlovegood
1st Year
1st Year
Lunafeelinggoodlovegood

Female
Regist. date : 2012-01-30
Number of posts : 28
Real First Name : Whatever it is im probobly going to change it when im 30.
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Create-A-Play: ACT I Huffle10
Award Bar :
Create-A-Play: ACT I Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Create-A-Play: ACT I Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Eloise ACT I.    Create-A-Play: ACT I EmptyThu Mar 15 2012, 21:52

My name is Anna-marisoul and I've been in plays like: the lion king as nala, hammlett as the princess and lots of others over across the world nation wide.

well this is my own play. this is about a strong loving but poor strange little girl named eliose and she is an orphan.she has been for since she was 6 and one day she finds a way to get out of the orphange for all of the girls. well here it is its called : Eloise.

Narrator: it is 1987 in england and this shabby looking orphange is where young girls are sent to. This is orphange is a home for 10 girls to the ages of 2-17, one of the orphans of the 10 girls named Eloise. Eloise was sent here by her parents when she was 2 she dosen't remeber what her parents looked liked but she knew that there was a hope of her finding her parents one day . Eloise was short for a nine year old and never was like the other girls. The girls nicknamed her madeline cause of the description of the girl named madeline. Eloise is a girl with straight but dirty brown hair. and like i said short for her age.

Monday september 21, 1987:

*Eloise is sitting on top of the building roof*

'' Why did they have to send me here? I think they didn't want me.'' said eliose who was touching her freind who was a cat she named him 'lost'. because he was always lost.
* hears a walking sound coming from the main bedroom*
'' *gasps* '' oh..no its Mrs. wiremen. better wake everyone up before- *sees wiremen, quckliy gets in the balenkts which was her bed*. Mrs. mandy wiremen was a crinkly woman who looked nothing like she was only in her thirty's.
*snorting, and grunting* '' WAKE-UP! wake-up you bird droppings........WAKE-UP!!. screaced wirmen pulling a pillow from on of the girls heads and hitting each girl from age 6-17 on thier heads with the pillow. * every girl grunting*. each and every day the girls had to do chores. * Eloise jumps into the laundry basket shushing everyone so she won't get caught*
'' where is eloise''? asked a girl named babs. * a little girl pointing into the baskett* '' she's in there?? asked babs oooohhh..just wait until i tell my aunt mandy, eloise will be out of here like penny was''. said babs. '' who's penny, babs''? asked a little girl. ''excalty''. * babs running off* '' Are you still sure about this, eloise?'' asked a girl named nicky. '' yes,possitive,just let me stay here long enough so i won't get caught''. * 3 girls roll the laundry bassket, passing mrs. wiremen who was flirting with the trash-guy*. '' thank-you girls''. said mrs. wiremen scaring off the three girls. Well thats all i have for act I. please let me know that if you'd read it already.

Back to top Go down
amberg93
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
amberg93

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
Warning :

House : Gryffindor!
Crest : Create-A-Play: ACT I Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Create-A-Play: ACT I Left_bar_bleue391 / 700391 / 700Create-A-Play: ACT I Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Create-A-Play: ACT I   Create-A-Play: ACT I EmptyMon Jan 21 2013, 16:45

Well done. Your scores are as follows.

Please continue to submit your work below.

Unsorted: Lunafeelinglovegood - 35 Poor

Rigby Dumbledore - 100 Outstanding
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartofamerica.proboards49.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create-A-Play: ACT I   Create-A-Play: ACT I Empty

Back to top Go down

Create-A-Play: ACT I
Page 1 of 1