Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSThe Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 7979
Real First Name : Lucy
Warning :
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor (Huffenclaw at heart)
Crest : The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Right_bar_bleue

The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.   The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. EmptyTue Jun 12 2012, 18:58

Natalie Patterson smiled to herself as she walked through the familiar bridge and into the stone courtyard which took her breath away to this day as it had 20 years ago when she had first entered it as a new first year pupil at Hogwarts. Her daughters, Tomorrow and Heidi, were now fourth and first year pupils at the school. Her husband Parker, a beautifully handsome American man with blue eyes and dark hair, followed gracefully in her wake. When she stopped walking, so did he, and they stood staring up at the magnificent school. Hogwarts.

'So, this is where you went to school? Have to say, it's a little shabbier than Beauxbatons,' Parker grinned at me.
'Hey, shut up...not all of us are perfect. I needed to be somewhere which would allow me to make mistakes,' Natalie grimaced at him, 'would you rather we transferred the girls to Beauxbatons?'
'No, no...definitely not...they're too imperfectly perfect, like their mother.'
'Parker, you are an idiot. You make no sense, but thank you. That's sweet. Come on, lets go inside, I suspect there'll be some familiar faces...'
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
1st Year
1st Year
kpnuts

Female
Regist. date : 2008-04-15
Number of posts : 2063
Real First Name : Karen. :D
Warning :
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor- Where dwell the brave at heart :)
Award Bar :
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.   The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 10:59

Hayley Parker was standing in the Entrance Hall of Hogwarts, gazing around, remembering everything that had happened twenty years previously. She bit her lip nervously at the thought of seeing people she hadn't seen in so long, but then again, the though of seeing her friends made her smile. She looked at her son Dallas, who was in his fourth year at Hogwarts.
'I hope you appreciate your time here,' she said, thinking of the trouble her and her friends used to get in to.
She turned around as Natalie and her family entered, and her grin widened. 'It's good to see you,' she said, stepping towards her.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.   The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. EmptyTue Jun 26 2012, 06:28

'Merlin...Hayley? Is that you?' Natalie smiled, flicking her long fringe back from her face and staring at the other girl, laughing slight 'of course it is...you haven't changed a bit. I don't think you know my husband. This is Parker.'
'Ah, so this is the infamous Hayley with a last name like my first name?' Parker smiled, his dazzling blue eyes shining and he took Hayley's hand in his and kissed it.
'I do apologize for my husband's forwardness. He's a bit of a charmer. It's how he got me to settle down. Mind you I have no idea how I got him to settle. He's a bit of an extrovert. But of course, aren't we all?'
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
1st Year
1st Year
kpnuts

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.   The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. EmptyTue Jun 26 2012, 09:03

Hayley laughed. 'Well we certainly were when we were at school,' she said, smiling at Natalie and Parker.
'Nice to meet you Parker, by the way,' she added, and she smiled in greeting at Natalie's two children.
'This is Dallas,' she said, and Dallas smiled at his mother's friends.
'We had some good times here, didn't we?' said Hayley, looking around her. Dallas looked at his mother and raised his eyebrows.
'I've heard stories about what you guys did when you were at school....I would be in so much trouble if I got up to half the stuff you did!'
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.   The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. EmptyTue Jun 26 2012, 11:09

'Ah yes, Dallas. I've been hearing a lot about you from Tomorrow,' Natalie smiled, 'of course you remember Tomorrow, my potion vile baby. And here, we have Heidi. Parker and I's daughter. She's a little disappointed at being sorted into Ravenclaw when her sister's in Gryffindor. But as I keep telling her, all the houses are equally great. We had friends from all the houses. Shadow and Violet were Slytherins and we were all the best of friends. Hogwarts is not as segregated as it once was. It's all about house unity now.'
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
1st Year
1st Year
kpnuts

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.   The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. EmptyWed Jun 27 2012, 10:46

Hayley nodded in Dallas' direction.
'He got sorted into Hufflepuff and is convinced he's a shame to the family.'
Dallas sniffed and folded his arms. 'No self-respecting wizard would want to be a Hufflepuff.' he said bitterly.
Hayley tried to laugh it off, and raised her eyebrows in Natalie's direction. 'Can you imagine if we were like that in school? We would have had no friends. This is exactly the kind of attitude I didn't want any child of mine having.'
She shook her head, and changed the subject. 'So Natalie. It's been so long since we last spoke. How are things? What have you been getting up to?'
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Crest : The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.   The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. EmptyMon Jul 09 2012, 01:39

[color=blue](Be sure to post all new threads in the new thread creation thread found here:

http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.org/t13277p45-new-threads-creation-track-record

Otherwise according to RPG rules I will have to remove this :

http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.org/t13273-new-rpg-rules

Sorry for the inconvenience.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.   The Grand Reunion of HE leavers. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand Reunion of HE leavers.
Page 1 of 1