Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSFuture OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!

Go down 
+10
running_swift
WaterLily
Cill
LilyFlower
MarieC
Etta
Herbaceoustraitorous
So_Yun
Padfoot Potter
Elfie Dumbledore
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Empty
PostSubject: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyMon Feb 27 2006, 12:27

Announcement for Future OWLs and NEWTs

Once you reach forth year within the Hogwarts Experience, you have the choice to sign up for your O.W.L.S (Ordinary Wizarding Levels).

There will be a set start date and a set finish date where the special OWL exams will be put up. Within each subject, there will be a set amount of tasks, in which all need to be completed to acquire a grade in your OWLS for this subject. The Grading will be as follows;

Passing grades

• O for Outstanding
• E for Exceeds Expectations
• A for Acceptable

Failing grades

• P for Poor
• D for Dreadful
• T for Troll

The OWL’s will be more taxing than your every day Hogwarts Experience classes, and the NEWT’s even more so!
You can choose as little or as many OWLs as you wish. If, when you have received your grades, you are not happy – you will always be allowed to retake the exams when the next set of exams are posted until you are happy with your grade! A list of your achievements will be posted within a special forum.
The NEWTS (Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests) will work in the same way, though will be more difficult. You will be able to complete NEWTs oce you reach your sixth year, though you will need at least 8 OWL passes to sign up for newts!

UPDATE: To get into the following newts you need the following grades in your owls:

Dada E
Astronomy A
Divination A
Herbology E
History of magic O
Care magical creature E
Muggle studies O
Potions E
Charms E
Transfiguration E
Ancient runes O

More information will be added nearer the time!

Last edited by on Wed Apr 12 2006, 16:23; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Padfoot Potter
1st Year
1st Year
Padfoot Potter

Male
Regist. date : 2006-02-25
Number of posts : 929
Warning :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

House : GRYFFINDOR
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyMon Feb 27 2006, 12:30

Cool. I have one thing to know. Do you get house points for how well you do? Thats all i was thinking bye! :D :D :D Monkey socks LOL
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyMon Feb 27 2006, 12:34

Yes - there will also be house points awarded much like the classes!

Just to add - I have changed the years of the OWL's and NEWT's on purpose! They differ from that in the book, yet I found it better this way!
Back to top Go down
So_Yun
1st Year
1st Year
So_Yun

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 739
Real First Name : Elise So Yun
Warning :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: hey   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyMon Feb 27 2006, 22:17

Could i just make a suggestion none of us will be able to reach fourth year for atleast 6 monthes and for me *who is slow* maybe a year. So you won't have really that many signing up willl you?
⭐
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/937080/
Herbaceoustraitorous
2nd Year
2nd Year
Herbaceoustraitorous

Female
Country : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 2228
Real First Name : Christina
Warning :

Crest : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Ravenc10
Wand : Chestnut and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue40 / 70040 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyWed Mar 01 2006, 11:40

I kind of agree. It will take me aleast a couple of weeks to even come close to being 4 year. But that doesn't mean I won't stop trying. You just have to keep communicating with your house members, and welcome people. If all else fails you could play some games. Thats just some examples that could help you.

~*Christina*~
Back to top Go down
So_Yun
1st Year
1st Year
So_Yun

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-24
Number of posts : 739
Real First Name : Elise So Yun
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyWed Mar 01 2006, 22:47

Thanx herb i am trying really hard to get to atleast 2nd year and maybe become a prefect.
⭐
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/937080/
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Future Classes   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptySun Mar 12 2006, 10:00

From an idea from waterlily and mariec (who have both recieved 10 points), I have decided to run classes at a later date to run parallel with the OWLS and NEWTS.

These classes so far include:

Healer studies (suggested by waterlily)
Auror Training (suggested by mariec)
Curse Breaker
Ancient Translations inc. Code breakers (Like Runes)
Mythology and Wizardology

These classes, plus any more which might come about, will be opened when OWLS begin (see seperate thread).

Last edited by on Mon Mar 13 2006, 15:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etta
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Deputy Head : Hufflepuff HoH : Divination Professor : 6th Year
Etta

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-03
Number of posts : 6607
Real First Name : Bee
Warning :

House : HUFFLEPUFF
Crest : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Huffle10
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue78 / 70078 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptySun Mar 12 2006, 10:02

oooohhhhhh *looks in mirror* i can sooooo be an auror.....i am great with disguises. *looks at bagder suit hidden under death eater outfit* see no one knows who i am.
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Country : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Flag_c10
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Huffle10
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptySun Mar 12 2006, 10:21

Yay for Auror Training! I can't wait either lol
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
LilyFlower
5th Year
5th Year
LilyFlower

Female
Country : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Flag_u10
Number of posts : 4195
Real First Name : Veronica
Warning :

Wand : Vine Wood & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue80 / 70080 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptySat Mar 18 2006, 02:09

It'll be exciting yes - lol with the site getting bigger more professors will probably be hired as well - but I do like the future classes!
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astronomy_tower/
Padfoot Potter
1st Year
1st Year
Padfoot Potter

Male
Number of posts : 929
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptySat Mar 18 2006, 07:28

Arour Training!! I hope I can Join! THats what I want to be when I grow up. (LOL) an Arour!
Back to top Go down
Cill
1st Year
1st Year
Cill

Female
Number of posts : 392
Real First Name : Hannah-cecilia
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptySat Mar 18 2006, 07:57

Myth- and wizardology seems fun. What exactly do you do in that class? Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! 436937
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHhRemvtkpU
WaterLily
5th Year
5th Year
WaterLily

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 2853
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptySat Mar 18 2006, 11:32

Does no one like Healing!? It's such a rewarding career! Imagine seeing the faces of children you cure, suddenly their pain is gone! I felt that way when healing swifts finger - even if it was very minor...! Presuming you want to go into Children's Healing, ofcourse! It works the same for adults too!
Back to top Go down
running_swift
1st Year
1st Year
running_swift

Female
Number of posts : 3744
Real First Name : Lisa
Warning :

House : Gryffindor, NOT out to kill people!
Crest : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue34 / 70034 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyMon Mar 20 2006, 10:10

Child, WL? I'M OLDER THAN YOU! But yes, thank you for healing my finger, how ever much it happened to pain me excruciatingly.
Back to top Go down
LilyFlower
5th Year
5th Year
LilyFlower

Female
Country : Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Flag_u10
Number of posts : 4195
Real First Name : Veronica
Warning :

Wand : Vine Wood & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue80 / 70080 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyMon Mar 27 2006, 06:53

The new classes sound very interesting and I like them...I'm sure more classes will come up eventually lol
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astronomy_tower/
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyTue Mar 28 2006, 02:11

I wanted to leave it with 4th year due to the extra work it will give me and it is better to have a few at a time lolYou will all get there though - i believe in you Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Aabou
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyTue Mar 28 2006, 05:24

wot year do u have to be in to take part as i am trying very hard 2 become a second year.
Back to top Go down
Roman
1st Year
1st Year
Roman

Male
Number of posts : 422
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyTue Mar 28 2006, 05:29

I'm pretty sure they'd just be like normal classes, the ones we already have, so it wouldn't matter what year you were in. These new classes sound like a blast, but I'm not good with homework. Still, when they arrive I shall see if I can handle them.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Retired Deputy Head : 5th year
Amy

Female
Number of posts : 11746
Real First Name : Amy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyTue Mar 28 2006, 05:49

Seeing as these new classes will coincide with OWLs and NEWTs, which I think happen when you reach 4th or 5th year, the years will apply, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://amyxaphania.livejournal.com
Roman
1st Year
1st Year
Roman

Male
Number of posts : 422
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyTue Mar 28 2006, 06:08

But won't we get a chance to get used to them first? Will there be some kind of test run in them or something like that? Argh, never mind if you don't understand what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyTue Mar 28 2006, 11:26

I was originally going to offer them to 4th years and above but it might change to 5th im not sure - dont worry - although they may be slightly harder than the normal classes - i still need to create them so the answers will all still be ok to find etc!

At the moment i am dealing with hogsmeade but soon you will have more information on these extra classes!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyFri Apr 14 2006, 08:16

An update:

I have begun to set up the hidden forums for these OWLS and I have been thinking of moving it to 3rd years and above! I will update you as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
pillowloverchick
3rd Year
3rd Year
pillowloverchick

Female
Number of posts : 1741
Real First Name : Casey
Warning :

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyMon Apr 17 2006, 11:27

omg, i have a lot to work on if i want to get to 4th year! but 3rd years and up would be great.... But the boss/chief/lady in charge knows what is best
Back to top Go down
running_swift
1st Year
1st Year
running_swift

Female
Number of posts : 3744
Real First Name : Lisa
Warning :

House : Gryffindor, NOT out to kill people!
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue34 / 70034 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyTue Apr 18 2006, 02:37

lmao likin' the name for Chief, pillow. I think because there's such a big gap between third and forth year, it makes it harder... the only person who's of forth year status at the current moment is actually Chief (not that she can take classes or anything). The thing is though, there's quite a few people at third year, and there's the Apparition tests then... I'm just wondering if it'd be too much to pile on them all.
Back to top Go down
WaterLily
5th Year
5th Year
WaterLily

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-28
Number of posts : 2853
Warning :

House : GRYFFINDOR!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyTue Apr 18 2006, 08:28

I'd prefer it to be fourth years...it would give more time for the workload to settle in...a chance to do classes normally for a while before moving on...
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptySat Apr 29 2006, 10:24

its going to take me ages untill i get to 4th year im not evan a 3rd year yet waa.
Back to top Go down
pillowloverchick
3rd Year
3rd Year
pillowloverchick

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptySat Apr 29 2006, 12:26

Actually, 4th year would be great. I agree with WL- It would give ppl time to relax and work on regular homework.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyFri May 12 2006, 03:23

Well as you all seem to agree, I'll put them for 4th years and above. I am at a standstill with them at the moment due to being so busy with all the wedding, but I will be working on them when I get back from greece
Back to top Go down
pillowloverchick
3rd Year
3rd Year
pillowloverchick

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyFri May 12 2006, 21:47

Good decision. OWLs and NEWTs will mean more if you have to work a little harder to get to them. Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! 436937

AND GREECE, ELFIE??? OMG COOLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! EmptyWed Jun 14 2006, 13:14

lol yes im back and started work on the classes. i have done about 26 and have about 50 to do! lol dont panic though - you dont need to do them all - all will become clear soon. I estimate that these should be ready by the beginning of the next HE year, which is in august, if not beofre, and yes - I have still settled at 4th years for OWLS and 6th years for NEWTS - though i am no where close to thinking about NEWTS yet lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!   Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Future OWLs and NEWTs and Future Classes!!
Page 1 of 1