Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSGrimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout

Go down 
+29
ElladoraZeller
Shadow Granger
stephy
kjmut
magicguy93
Traci=Ronlover102
romance lover
Just_Ginny
WaterLily
Mischief Managed
OC_lover
The5Potters
Snapes_girl
Fated4HP
Chilli_Pepper
mcfly_42
Boggartntheclost
jennifer williams
MarieC
xLauren Lupinx
Castledown
Faerie Wings
Caroru
Moony
Life is 42
Brunette
amberg93
Elana
Elfie Dumbledore
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12 2006, 13:07

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Grimmauld Place

If you are not an order member then you wont be able to enter the hidden house!

Please refer to your character sheets for your role playing character. Refer to the Howler for more information.

Let the RPG Begin
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com

AuthorMessage
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Country : Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2006-03-05
Number of posts : 2778
Warning :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest : Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Ravenc10
Award Bar :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 18:08

::Sara's eyes went briefly wide in shock as she heard voices. she could sense that 'ray' had heard them too.::

"this...er...ancient house." ::She said, sounding normal.:: "is rumored to be...haunted with, not ghosts, normal ghosts anyway, but the spirits of the many...servants hired by my ancestors...and killed because of their either squib or muggle ancestory. Their groans of torture and their mutterings of discontent can still be heard."
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Number of posts : 5918
Location : Embraced by the dark side, found only in shadows of my evil mind!
Real First Name : Jesse
Warning :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 18:20

~He smirked~ "Ghosts huh?" He chuckled then continued. "I'm glad you said that, as I am fascinated by the paranormal and want to see some ghosts anyway" ~He grabbed the doorknob of the room and slowly started to turn it~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 18:24

::sara whipped out her wand,stinging his hand as it came in contact with the door knob.::

"AS, a guest in someones, my, home, it is impolite to open doors, poke about, beg, and attempt to view ghosts." ::She said, pointedly listing all of the things he had done that day. Begged not to be hurt and to be let in, poking about/trying to open doors, trying to see the 'ghosts'.::

::She fixed him with a harsh glare.::

"You will follow me. The spirits 1) cannot be seen, and 2) do not like to be distrubed. I will get you a meal and allow you to stay one night. While you are here you will not pry, you will not wander, you will stay in the room i place you-and trust me when i say you WILL stay in the room you are placed in- and you will leave tomorrow morning after you have another meal, and most importantly you will MIND your own business and not mine. Am i Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 18:39

"Oww!" ~He blinked several times and then looked to her as she lectured him. When she was finished he nodded. "As you wish."

~She seemed to be hiding something and so he was willing to cooperate for the moment as he could feel that he was onto something. It almost made him smile~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 18:42

::Sara smiled.::

"thank you. You see...this house was cursed...you see...one servant who was murdered here...she was pureblooded..she was killed 'unjustly' as it would be by the times. The curse on this house is very sensative and there are still many secrets that not even i know."
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :

Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 18:47

"That sounds great," said Claire, smiling, glad he hadn't minded. She walked to the sitting room, avoiding a creaking floorboard out of habbit near the door as she made her way inside. Still curious about why he had asked her to come, she decided that that really wasn't important. She was here, he was back, he didn't mind her coming...everything was fine.::

::Claire headed towards one end of the room to a fireplace and pulled out her wand. She pointed it at the few good sized pieces of wood inside and muttered a charm; they caught fire instantly, crackling merrily in the gloom of the dark room.::

"Chilly in here," Claire said as to the reason for lighting the fire. "This whole house. Don't know how you can be comfortable in a robe," she added jokingly. She sat down on an armchair near the fire, flames reflected on her dark eyes, and wrapped her black traveling cloak around her more tightly.::

"See any cups for tea?" she asked, looking around the room.::
Back to top Go down
http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 18:48

~He nodded again. ~ "I see and please forgive my rudeness as I was merely overcome with fascination with ghosts and I meant no harm. I am most thankful to you for allowing me a night to rest here." ~He said warmly.~

~However he suddenly felt a painful tingling in his arm and feeling the mark on his arm burning meant that he was in touch with the Dark Lord- and was being watched by him at that moment.~

"Not...now.." He whispered as he grabbed his left arm holding it tightly waiting for the pain to subside~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 18:51

"Not now what?" ::She asked. SHe had good hearing after all.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 18:57

"Oh nothing...just a little bit of a cramp. I get them in my arms a lot" He said forcing a laugh. "So...uh where will I be sleeping?" He asked quickly~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 19:04

::Sara raised an eyebrow.::

"well...if you don't want to eat..." ::Sara made a right turn down a darker hallway, then up a staircase, and took a left...then up a small flight of stairs...a left...a right...a left.....a left...and unlocked a door.::

"In here is where you shall be staying." ::She said showing him into a small guest room.:: "This door is the only way out, it is impossible to apparate in or out...." ::She nearly told him about the charms, jinxes, hexes, and other locking devises that would make it impossible for anoyone other than an order member to open the door, but decided against it. Let him find out on his own.::

"have a nice rest." ::she closed and locked the doors after she left, then waved two order members over to guard the room...just in case.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 19:15

~Fated nodded and watched as the girl left him alone in the room~

"Finally!" He said relieved as his Death Eater mask appeared on his face and his robes returned to black to fit his attire. He quickly pulled up his sleeve to see the mark glowing slightly. "My Lord, I think I have found it." He said rather proudly knowing Voldemort could hear him~
"About time, now tell me where it is and I shall send my daughter and the other Death Eaters there at once!" Voldemort sneered.

"It's..." Fated suddenly thought then continued "It's hard to say where. I didn't really get a good look for it was too dark." He mumbled.

"Well hurry and find out. and voldemort was gone~

~Fated sighed as his arm stopped hurting and knew that the Dark Lord was gone for now. He had almost told him the location for he did know...the thing that bothered him though was if he did tell, would even the innocent girl be killed. He pulled his sleeve down, and returned to the way he looked before- the homeless wizard look. ~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 20:22

::sara knocked on the door and entered, carrying a tray of food.::

"hey, i hated to think of you up here without dinner...with out a family...without...anything...i ..i brought you some food."

::she set the tray down on the small table, and hesistated, wondering if she should say more.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 20:27

~He looked a little uncomfortable at first but then slowly smiled and nodded~

"Uh...thanks...i didn't want you to go through all that trouble for me though." ~He suddenly wondered whether she had been outside the door the whole time but then sighed thinking that maybe she hadn't.~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 20:36

::Sara knew she was taking a risk, but she had never actually talked about it...her missed school year...before.::

::She paced a little.::

"it's just." ::She started, twisting her hands nervously.:: "I know what it's like, to loose family. This school year, i've missed almost the entire year, i was called back to America...well see i was born there, lived there until 5th year. I attended WIC, Witches Institute of California, until 5th year...well... we had just got out over the summer, my first year here at hogwarts....my mum...my dad...my......." She took a deep breath:: "My little brother...." ::She whispered, tears springing to her eyes, which she hastily tried to wipe away.:: "They went back to America, see my parents where aurors...and they had a case to investigate for a few months..and they were vistiting family, probably so the family could babysit my little brother while my parentes worked....anyways. " ::She took another deep breath.:: "they were...killed.....horribly....by......the.....death eaters." ::She looked down.:: "I live with my aunt now...but i went back to america over the summer, and i had to stay there to continue my tr...there into the start of this school term." ::She nearly mentioned how she had trained at the Young Auror Training Camps near her home town.::

"it was horrible though. Death eaters....don't believe in.......short...and ...sweet, so to speak, when it comes to the people they hate." ::Sara shuddered as memories flooded back.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 20:41

~His eyes widened as he listened, taken back that she was from a family of aurors. And without thinking he mumbled.~

"Not all Death Eaters are the same..."
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 20:48

::Sara glared at him, crying slightly at the memories.::

"how can you say that? They may have families of themselves, but....they still do what they are told, they don't ...they don't think htey don't care! do you know what they did to my brother? they......they....*she gulped* he was only four....FOUR! they...." ::She couldn't even bring herself to say it...she broke down crying.:::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 21:22

~Something came over him, something familiar and he reached out and put his arm around her in a comforting way~

"No matter if they are Death Eaters or not, some of them are just as emotional over their losses." ~He then quickly continued hoping he was not alerting her of who he was~ "My sister ...only a year old...killed by someone we trusted...I can imagine the pain of your loss...mother..father...they too died by his hand." He started to see flashbacks and his hand curled into a fist.~

~He was about to go more into his life when he realized that would be a bad idea for he couldn't let her know who or what he really was~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 21:32

::Sara nodded through her tears.::

"My aunt is upset with me...i think..well she has children..and i'm auror's daughters...even if the aurors are dead, i'm still valueable to them...she fears at least...I had to see my family...after the death eaters had...had finished...them....off. I hate them for what they did. I am not afraid to tell you that i would not hesitate to duel anyone connected with my family's death."
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 21:38

~He nodded but suddenly winced as his arm began to hurt and he fell to the floor rolling back and forth holding it, the burning beneath his sleeve was almost as bad as being crucio'd~ "Agh!!!!" he growled. ~

~For a quick second his death eater mask appeared then disappeared and suddenly he fell unconscious from the pain he had felt~
Back to top Go down
Boggartntheclost
1st Year
1st Year
Boggartntheclost

Male
Regist. date : 2006-06-24
Number of posts : 902
Real First Name : PhoenixTears_112121@hotmail.com
Warning :

House : Gryffindor ~Gryffindor's Official Leprechaun!~ I own Lucius Malfoy's walking stick!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 21:52

He crossed the hall with her, stepping across the threshold of the small sitting room. He was glad she had come to see him after all...he rather enjoyed the company. It was a bit chilly in the room indeed, but he hardly noticed. "You get use to it after awhile." He chuckled a bit, conjuring a old metal tea kettle from thin air. "Don't know that I do." He frowned slightly, tapping the tea kettle, steam spouting from it. "We'll just have to take care of that." He set the kettle down and conjured two black teacups onto the table in the center of the room. "That ought to do." He smiled approvingly and filled the cups, handing one over to her. He sipped his tea, reaching into his robe pocket and examining what appeared to be a small gold pocket watch. "Better be checking on that soon." He muttered, frowning a bit."Have you been on many missions yet?" He asked casually, sipping more tea.
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 22:16

::Sara dropped to the floor as the wizard fell unconcious to the floor. He lay in full death eater garb and from what she could see, he was/had been in great pain.::

::She drew back. He was a death eater! She let her appearance return to normal, and bound him tightly with ropes.::

::She didn't know whether to turn him into the Order, or let him go...so she waited for him to revive.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 22:25

~Fated opened his eyes to discover he was bound with ropes and looked to the girl in disbelief~ "Wha...?" He mumbled as he had to take a moment to recover from what had happened~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 22:37

::Sara cast a silencing charm on the room before breaking into her yell::

"YOU ARE A DEATH EATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU YOU SLIMY FOUL!" ::She yelled several unpleasent names.:: "I let you IN! I JEPERDIZED THE ORDER"S SAFETY, MY FRIEND"S SAFETY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 22:45

~He winced at the shrill of her voice and then shook his head with a light chuckle~ "I was obviously wrong about thinking you were innocent and sweet. And my instincts were right, THIS is the Order's hideout! Now, all I have to do is inform the others and there will be a swarm of Death Eaters here within the hour!""
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 22:52

::Sara clapped and hand over her mouth. her eyes wide.::

"no i...i ....." ::She pulled out her wand and pointed it at him:: "Obliviate!"
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 23:02

~He felt the impact of her spell and knew of it all to well~ "Acargra Revulsh!" ~The spell ricocheted off of him and exploded against the wall.~

"Nice try, but I have a mind shield, all of us Death Eaters do!"

~And the ropes that bound him suddenly exploded into flames then turned to ash and he stood up and looked to the girl~ "Little charms don't work on me. Not when I can manipulate the elements!"
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 23:04

::Sara glared.::

"that was low! think of your family and what they would want for you! ...oh that's right i forgot" ::She said scathingly:: "that was all a lie!"
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 23:16

"What do YOU know about my family?" He growled. "My family used to be one of the biggest supporters of the Order, or the ministry and aurors...I myself was going to become one...until one of THEM turned on us killed my family and left me to die..." ~He glared at her and his eyes took on a faint eerie blue glow.~ "Luckily, a death eater family took me in. The Malfoys. They showed me how I could avenge my family, and that is why I am one of the Dark Lord's best."

~He then waved his wand "Incarcerous!" chains appeared and began wrapping around her~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 23:21

::Sara struggled against the chains with all her might::

"oh booooo hooooo! here i was believing you! fool i was- LET ME GO!" ::She cut short to kick and pull against the chains that were cutting into her.::

"Besides! you wouldn't be able to find anyone from the order!"::She sneered.:: "You'd have to be told by the secret keeper! sure i let you in the building, but once you leave you will be unable to repeat it and unable to remember where it was. FUther more you won't be able to see anything of the actually order." ::She smirked at the brilliance of the order and thier protection.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 23:28

"I'm not leaving!" He said proudly.~ "I'm staying here."

~He began binding the chains tighter.~ "You know, I was actually going to spare you but since you want to be so uncooperative, I'll let you die with the rest of those no good Order members!"

~He then lifted his wand "Reveal to me the destination and show me the Order's hidden location!"

~He allowed his wand to produce a dark blue light as the spell had begun~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 23:30

::But sara knew not even the darkest of magic could reveal the location of the Order.::

"it's useless" ::She hissed, choking a little.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07 2006, 23:35

~Though he tried and tried it was true...he could not find the location even with his powerful magic.~

~He thought for a moment then turned and with a wave of his hand, Sara's chains disappeared.~

"Fine then, YOU tell me where it is!" He demanded.~
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93 / 70093 / 700Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08 2006, 05:29

"Have you been on many missions yet?"

"Sadly, no," said Claire, sipping her tea. "This one was going to be my third actual mission, not where I just tagged along, waiting by the car if we needed to use Muggle transport to get away. The two that I did before were like the one we were supposed to go on tonight. Like I said before, they still don't really trust me," she said, sighing. And boy do they have a right. I don't think I would trust me. What with my family...::

"But that's alright. I really don't mind taking notes on meetings. I love keeping track of those things," she added with a laugh. "It's my job. Really. I work in the Ministry at the Auror HQ as assistant secretary the the Head of Aurors."

::She took another sip of tea, then narrowed her eyes. There were noises coming from downstairs if she wasn't imagining it. Claire didn't want to bring this time to an end, but she had to ask. Hopefully it's just my imagination...I don't want to leave so soon.::

"Did you hear something? Or is that just me?"
Back to top Go down
Snapes_girl
1st Year
1st Year
Snapes_girl

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 6274
Real First Name : Nancy
Warning :

House : Slytherin - Where I have always belonged
Crest : Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Slythe10
Award Bar :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08 2006, 21:39

Sky Weasley walked into Grimmauld place. She was given the location by Molly Weasley, her new Mother in law. She walked into the dining area and sat down at the table waiting to see if there was someone she could talk to about the Order.
Back to top Go down
Brunette
1st Year
1st Year
Brunette

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-24
Number of posts : 1795
Real First Name : Holly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 12:24

"I guess the mission is delayed for a bit, then?" she said to no one in particular. "well, call me back when it is back on."

Mila stormed into the house, her brown hair flying behind her and stalked into the kitchen. She stopped abruptly at the site of a woman she had not seen before. She glanced at her briefly and noticed the on one lese was in here. She sighed and grabbed herself a mug.

"Hello," she greeted lightly, pouring some coffee. She looked at the woman expressionless. "Would you like some coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Snapes_girl
1st Year
1st Year
Snapes_girl

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 6274
Real First Name : Nancy
Warning :

House : Slytherin - Where I have always belonged
Crest : Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Slythe10
Award Bar :
Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 7003 / 700Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 14:44

Sky smiled at the gesture.
"Sure, coffee would be great." She told the woman.
"I am interested in joining the order. I was once a very active member of the DA. I'm Sky Weasley."
Sky put her hand out for the woman.
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 14:56

"no way am i ever going to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i can't!"
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 15:10

"Well I'm not releasing you until you do!" ~Fated growled. "I will use more painful methods!"
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 15:14

::sara tried to hide her fear.::

"I can't tell you the location! I never will! i've already endangered my friends, and i can't tell you...only more people will end up dead."
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 15:20

~Fated smirked~ "Who cares if they die? Your family is gone, so is mine. So it should no longer matter what the fate of everyone else is!" ~He paused a moment and sighed deeply.~ "If you were smart then you would have already killed me for you despise Death Eaters and clearly I am one. A Death Eater killed your family just as an auror killed mine. We're fighting for our own selfish gain in this." he said thoughtfully.~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 15:23

"In case you didn't notice, i can't really get to my wand." ::She gestured to the chains that bound her.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 15:27

~He chuckled then swished his wand and the chains around Sara vanished~

"I must say I am grateful that you invited me in here otherwise I would have never gotten close to my mission." ~He twirled his wand around~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 15:29

::Sara snatched up her wand and held it towards him.::

"your missions?" ::She pressed her wand into his throat.:: "which would be?" ::She hissed dangerously.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 15:39

~He gasped at her quick reflexes as her wand pressed against his throat~ "And just why should I tell you anything?" ~He sneered as he jumped back and fired a stunning spell at her~
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 15:47

::Sara smirked.::

"because right now," ::she held up his wand that she had snatched while she had corned him with her wand.:: "You don't have a choice."
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 15:55

~His eyes narrowed~ "Perhaps I underestimated you." ~He mumbled then he shrugged. "My mission is to destroy those that the Dark Lord sent me after."
Back to top Go down
Life is 42
1st Year
1st Year
Life is 42

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 17:06

::sara pressed the wand farther into his throat.::

"who are you here to kill?" ::She whispered in a deadly voice, pulling a bottle off veritaserum from her robes.::
Back to top Go down
Fated4HP
5th Year
5th Year
Fated4HP

Male
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 17:45

~His eyes grew wide~ "I'm not telling you!" He reached up and grabbed her hand that was holding the wand to his throat and shoved her off~
Back to top Go down
Boggartntheclost
1st Year
1st Year
Boggartntheclost

Male
Regist. date : 2006-06-24
Number of posts : 902
Real First Name : PhoenixTears_112121@hotmail.com
Warning :

House : Gryffindor ~Gryffindor's Official Leprechaun!~ I own Lucius Malfoy's walking stick!
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 20:06

He nodded, sipping his tea as she spoke, setting the cup down with a gentle clink on the saucer before him. "Well, don't feel badly about their not trusting you." He smiled a bit, thinking about when he joined the Order himself. "I think they only stationed me in the underground on matters of...convenience. He frowned slightly at this thought, finding it the only real reason for his situation. "Besides," he decided to take a chance and open up a bit, "if you were about on missions all the time, who would be here to fix me up?" He offered a small smile, polishing off his tea. His keen ears had heard the voices from downstairs, but that was nothing unusual. However, the bits of conversation he was managing to catch made him feel a bit uneasy. "I did." He looked at her then to the door, taking to his feet, shrugging off the battered cloak. "What d'you say we check it out?" He slipped his wand from his pocket and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
Elana

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 09 2006, 20:54

"Alright," said Claire. She set down her cup and got up from the chair, taking her wand out of the cloak and followed Aiden out of the sitting room. They made their way down the creaking staircase. Hearing the raised voices coming from a spare room, Claire crept closer until words could be made out.::

"Who are you here to kill?"

::Sara. The kind new girl, Sara Marsh. She exchanged a shocked look with Aiden and went back to listening.::

"I'm not telling you!"

::A young man's voice this time, one that Claire didn't recognize. Well, that wasn't out of the ordinary, people tried to join the Order on a nearly daily basis. But Sara had asked who he wanted to kill...this boy was obviously did not want to join the Order.::

::Claire put her hand on the door handle and thrust the door open.::

"Sara, what's going on in here?" she asked, wand pointed at the boy.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout   Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grimmauld Place: The Orders Hideout
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next