Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSDreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Dreams - the sleep kind!

Go down 
+33
Blue Rabbit Babe
Sashi
hppamela
violetriddle
wizardGIRL25
LOONYkim
Gryffindorgal4hp
pickles
Shadow Granger
stephy
dracomionelover
polly
SmittenKitten
SilverLady
romance lover
Just_Ginny
The Almighty Buttcake!
Elfie Dumbledore
Siriusly Smooth
Fated4HP
jennifer williams
Life is 42
OUTxxWITHxxAxxBANG
Wolverine
Dancingsunset
streams of silver
Castledown
Caroru
cookiemonster
amberg93
Brunette
MarieC
Ilyria
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ilyria
5th Year
5th Year
Ilyria

Female
Regist. date : 2006-09-20
Number of posts : 2448
Location : IN MY GINGERBREAD HOUSE NEXT TO AMBY IN THE GAMES FORUM IM ADOPTED BY GINNY AND FATED!!
Real First Name : Lizzie
Warning :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Ravenclaw: THE OFFICIAL H.E. GHOST!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16 2006, 13:41

First topic message reminder :

here I am again lol

I thought it would be good to have a thread to write down our dreams we remember from our nights sleep and perhaps try to take them apart?

ok the dream I had last night was this:

I was walking in an empty field when suddenly a cow started chasing me. I tried to run to the style but the style kept moving away and the cow kept gaining on me. (ok thats all I remember!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31 2009, 06:07

Sorry for the double post!!!

I hope Rigby reads this!!!!!!!

I was deep in sleep and this just happen to happen. Me and my mom was going to one of these people house, i really hate the girl, but anyway we were eating over there and stuff. Well a murder happen to happen and I busted out cause they said Rigby Dumbledore was dead. I was blamed for her murder and kept saying it wasnt me, but everyone on the HE didnt blieve me. Well I went home and my cow, who is dead, was standing in the yard, coughing up blood, along with my goat, pokie, who was a rabbit for some reason. So I went adn took them to get my drivers test and I asked were there any drs around and on said i do animals and I asked him and he said it was normal and then asked was I the one to kill Rigby. I kept saying to the whole time. WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK NME THAT!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW HER EXCEPT OVER THE COMPUTER!!!! IM 1000% SURE THATS NOT HER REAL NAME!!!! and the cop arrested me....and the murderer of Rigby was Amy and Elfie cause she wouldnt give back the HE like Rai would....and I sat in jail for the rest of my life while they didnt.....and they laughed at me. sad
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-08
Number of posts : 8321
Real First Name : some call me Ropie. thats good enough for you to know. xD
Warning :

House : witty and clever forever and ever!!! go ravenclaw!!!
Crest : Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Ravenc10
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06 2009, 18:41

last night i dreamt this:

there was this big 2 story house, that was my family's. i was home and my sisters, we 3 were upstairs. my parents were downstairs entertaining my BF's dad, Freddie. Ana (my friend) was grounded or else she would be over at my house, that's what i was thinking. then suddenly a knock was on my window. i went over to it and ther was my friend, with this girl i don't know, but in my dream i didn't like...and ana said" i know i am grounded but i just had to come over, i can't stand being home alone like that". she said nothing about the girl with her. and then her dad heard her voice and yelled, "ana?! you better not be up there!!" and then i woke up...
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Regist. date : 2007-11-04
Number of posts : 5190
Real First Name : Pamela
Warning :

House : Gryffie Lion--Hear my roar!
Crest : Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Gryffi10
Wand : Holly and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20 2009, 01:50

Okay...this one's too funny (and weird) to not put up.

So I'm in my grandma's kitchen with a group of people, one of whom is President Obama. Another was Hilary Clinton, whom I was talking to. I said, "you know, I personally think that President Obama is the sexiest politician out there. Don't tell his wife I said that, though." Then I realized she was standing behind me. She just laughed, though. Then I went on to say that he is definitely better looking than that idiot who came before him. I didn't get the sentence completely out before noticing that the former president was also behind me on the other side. When I turned, he was making the most ridiculous face. I was inwardly amused that he'd proven both my points. As I was musing over this, the president asked me to take a picture of his teeth. I attempted to, but I was having trouble getting it to stay focused. This may have been because the camera was made out of an empty water bottle. Then my Uncle Kevin came in and accused us all of stealing my Uncle David's scissors because he'd ended up with a pair that could not possibly be his. They had some silly looking chain attatched to them. You know those giant metal bead chains that people where as necklaces sometimes? Anyway, I woke shortly thereafter and started laughing my head off. Not that shocking to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Sashi

Female
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20 2009, 02:17

lol

Hahahaha!! My mom was staring at me now, cause I have laughed so hard as I read your post Pammie. Hahahaha!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42 / 70042 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20 2009, 02:24

Crazy, no? I thought the crazy dreams were supposed to be about my pregnancy. I also had a dream that the Obamas' youngest daughter was driving me around my town. We decided that we should switch, though, because if a cop saw us they would know she couldn't possibly have a driver's license because she could barely see over the steering wheel. She was a good driver, though.
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20 2009, 02:49

XD

Hahahaha!! Are you a Obama fan?? XD
Cause if not, that would be weird. XD
Back to top Go down
hppamela
5th Year
5th Year
hppamela

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20 2009, 02:57

Though I don't generally talk about this stuff, I did vote for Obama. Either way, though, it's still weird to have to dreams about his family in one day.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20 2009, 21:50

welp I had a wierd dream last noght....

so I was on the bus and along with me was my best friend and one friend thats a guy and another guy who I havent really talked to in years but he was my first ever bext friend... but anywhoo

we were all on the bus and I saw sitting with my best friend and the other boys were sitting together... and the two boys said something that made me mad and I said if you keep it up Im gonna punch you in the face or throw something at them. Well of course the one kept going and so i picked up something from out of nowhere... I mean it like appeared out of nothing and I threw at them both and it missed hitting the one in the face by inches, hit the glass, didnt break it and fell to the ground. Than they were all amzed and my best friend told me to throw something else at them and than i woke up... it was wierd XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Blue Rabbit Babe
2nd Year
2nd Year
Blue Rabbit Babe

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-25
Number of posts : 3313
Real First Name : Zoe
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw, YEAH!!
Wand : Oak and Phoenix Tail Feathe
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 07:50

Last night, I dreamt that I had a school transfer to the other local high school. I sort of lived a day in my best friends life, and it was really weird, cuz I felt at home there, even though I had only been there a "day" I didn't get lost or anything. Then I asked about netball, I think, and my freind told me that there were no netball teams there anymore, and then I had a sort of flashback at the games and laughs I had at my original school, and it turned into a nightmare, where I floated around my old school, my friends wondering where I was, and then the netball team having to play a vital league match a player down. At this I woke up, then nodded off again, this time dreamlessly.
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 15:48

Hehe my last 3 nights were marked by very random dreams:

1. Dreamt Streamsie was in Birmingham, studying something with Japanese.
2. Dreamt I had a baby - it was actually a bit freaky, seen as I'm not even close of baby-having-age, in my opinion. XD
3. Dreamt Rai was telling me he'd be going to the seaside in Bulgaria, and I went like, "Oh yeah, me too, let's meet up!" XD

.... obviously, 1 and 2 are quite impossible at the moment, and 3 is a bit silly. But there, I went and asked Rai, and apparently, he is not planning any Bulgaria-trips anytime soon, so my future telling powers are just bad. And inexistent, dammit. XD
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 7979
Real First Name : Lucy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor (Huffenclaw at heart)
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 16:11

I had this dream that I met Adam Lambert the other night. I got him to sign my face, and then when he pulled away the sharpie he signed with, he told me not to move because he wanted to seal it with a kiss. I just assumed he meant an "x" but then he leant (So close I could smell his Dior Homme) in a kissed my cheek!!

I woke up...and I actually FELT the kiss! And my cheek was warm for like, the whole next day Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 436937

I wish that were real...so much...
LucyXX
Back to top Go down
SilverLady
1st Year
1st Year
SilverLady

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-08
Number of posts : 5672
Real First Name : Cristina
Warning :

Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28 / 70028 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11 2009, 13:23

Haha that's nice, getting kissed by your idol in your sleep! :D

Well, last night wasn't that nice, sleep-wise. First of all, I didn't really fall asleep properly, but then I did sort of have some half-dreams .... basically, the worst part was dreaming myself asleep, being watched by some stalker out of my window .... o_O" ... and then, when I closed the curtains, they opened like by magic and the guy was still there, staring at me ...

.... freaky. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
1st Year
1st Year
Ziggy

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-23
Number of posts : 2758
Real First Name : Isabella
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 7005 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11 2009, 22:06

Urg thats uber spooky!

The other night I dreamed I married this guy in my grade who is a pretty good friend of mine, but everyone says we like each other but we dont (well i dont lol) so yeah. I dreamed I married him and i woke up and was like ''Wow!'' Kinda wierd...
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 7979
Real First Name : Lucy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor (Huffenclaw at heart)
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17 2009, 12:42

LOL Kinda weird... Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 436937

I had another Adam dream last night!

I had a dream that I was running away from this guy who was trying to snatch my bag (in America) and I ran past this guy in a leather jacket (I didn't see him at the time I ran past) and I heard him say 'Hey! You dropped your boa!" (Don't ask...I was wearing a feather boa for some reason...) I recognised his voice...and walked back...but the bag snatcher was coming behind me and caught me around waist. I couldn't get free...but then Adam Lambert (who was the guy by the way) was all like, "Hey...Leave my friend alone" in his snarliest voice and the thief like, totally backed off and I ran to Adam and he gave me this huge face-planter hug (What me and the other Glamberts call an Adam hug where your face goes into his clothes and you smell his Dior Homme cologne) and told me it was all okay now.

And then I woke up...
It was a lovely dream Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 436937
LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Sashi
Sashi

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20 2009, 02:53

rofl You sure are addicted to him. xD

I could have posted this dream of mine about a few days ago, but, I kept on failing to do so. Though, finally here it is.

I was on a park - actually it was like my High School Park. I was in there with somebody else whom I barely can remember who, but she is somebody from HE. affraid Shocker right? But anyway it's a dream.

So, we were there in the park. In front of us is a table full of piled dried leaves. It was like have been collected from the whole park and was put there for some reason I dunno. Then later, I felt weird. I looked at the girl I am with cause she seemed to be acting weird. No facial expressions but she's as if looking at somebody at my back. So, creepy enough for me that I turned around and see a woman with a mask. She took off her mask slowly and made me see a Bellatrix-looking woman. More of the Bella who was about to escape Azkaban yet, and not to mention her evil grins. And the next thing I know was that she's holding my neck, making me choke. Then the scene changed, I'm back at my mom's room, lying in her bed and the woman choking me on the side of the bed. What a picture, right? urgh! I tried to scream and shout for help but I cannot move my jaw. Tried to fight back, and get out of her grasp, but cannot move a muscle, I cried. So, when I tried to shout for help, I was like already awake that time, and I cried for real. I am certain that I am already awake at that moment for I can see everything in the room clearly. Though my eyes are barely open, you know, I was just like peeping cause like I said, I cannot move a muscle, but the peeping thing did even hurt my eyes after. So, you can say that it was a nightmare, and not a dream. I should say though that I was lucky, and it wasn't yet my time that day because after a few minutes, on my want to hurt to woman, I managed to side-kicked her face cause I am lying in the bed. But what made me wake up was me hitting the lampshade near the window. After it fell, I managed to sit, though panting. Two of my sisters were in the room but they said I didn't hear any from me before I hit the lamp, so they never knew I was having a nightmare. Which is a bad thing, because if it happened to continue for about a couple more minutes, I could've had myself died in horror.

sad What do you guys think about this? I never have had a nightmare before, and I heard nightmares were like the product of stress or whatever else bad feeling you have. sad
Back to top Go down
johnylestrange
1st Year
1st Year
johnylestrange

Male
Regist. date : 2009-07-15
Number of posts : 458
Real First Name : Gregory
Warning :

House : Like the rest of the black's...Slythern
Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20 2009, 20:52

I had a dream that I was sucked into a magical comic book and I looked like this pincled in character then this guy grabed my and we ran through the streets running from cops singing "take on me" then I feel out of the world throuhg the garbage becouse someone had thrown the comic away while I was in it (Ohh wait thats the aha's video for there song)

I ACTUALY had this dream whare a lion was attacking me, but then I hit it with a whip and it balanced itself on a ball and turned into an elephent. then it shrunk and fell into a towlet boul. after that a T rex attacked my but luckaly I had my trusty unicorn stevie there to help me, hes a good unicorn, until you make him angry then he becomes dum dum, dum dum, dumdumdumdumdum the incridible unihulk. and that was my dream. it was vivid and realistic.
Back to top Go down
FaerieOfDoom
2nd Year
2nd Year
FaerieOfDoom

Female
Regist. date : 2008-06-07
Number of posts : 9270
Real First Name : Melanie
Warning :

Wand : Elm & Veela Hair
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19 / 70019 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 05:03

I had a dream with flying purple hippos and pink giraffes.

Am I crazy? Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 753443
Back to top Go down
amortentia773
Hufflepuff Head of House : CoMC & Mythology Professor : 5th Year
Hufflepuff Head of House : CoMC & Mythology Professor : 5th Year
amortentia773

Female
Regist. date : 2010-07-29
Number of posts : 17484
Real First Name : Katie
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Huffle10
Wand : Cherry & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260 / 700260 / 700Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03 2010, 18:03

HAHAHA. I love this. No, you're not crazy. It means you've been spending an awesome amount of time on HE. Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 410894

...or maybe somebody used inception to make you love it....no, that's impossible because this site is too gosh darn lovable in itself.
Back to top Go down
http://lostamongfantasy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - the sleep kind!   Dreams - the sleep kind! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams - the sleep kind!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2