Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSKiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..

Go down 
+3
stephy
LOONYkim
violetriddle
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Empty
PostSubject: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyWed May 06 2009, 19:20

May 6th, 2009

Well, I’m waiting for my old diary to close, I’m going to go ahead and start my new one. The old one was…just to crowded and I was beginning to slack on it. I had spammed it way to much. So this is my new one. Why I want a new one? Because, I just did. Anyway, with a new start, I’m going to go on and start my ranting. School is almost over for me, just about three weeks and I’m out until August. I happen to be a good cook who my teacher now likes but I get very confused. I have to know what something looks like before I can grab it, but whatever. I have made up with friends I had lost, gain new ones, and have lost one.

My dad has stated, he doesn’t have faith in the Lord anymore. I wasn’t too shocked. With what God had him going threw, he took what I said and made it sound like it was a bad thing. But whatever, I still love him no matter his faith. Even if he is a jerk sometimes. My cousin has turned from a bad girl to a Christian Snob. Thinks she is better then everyone, but in reality, she isn’t. My favorite author’s new book is coming out this summer! STRANGE FATES!!! If you love Twilight, you should read these. I swear to you, they are so much better. These are a decade older then Twilight though. They are called Nightworld Volumes 1, 2, 3 plus Vampire Diaries Series and then you have Secret Circle, about witches. The Vampire Diaries will become a tv show with some of my favorite stars in it. The chick from Degrassi, Mai, will be playing Elana..sooooo far from a Blonde though.

Kimmers is my twin, yes…we have made it known. I am the evil one she is the good one. I don’t know why though, she is eviler then me XD.

-Violet

Last edited by violetriddle on Wed Sep 15 2010, 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-08
Number of posts : 8321
Real First Name : some call me Ropie. thats good enough for you to know. xD
Warning :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

House : witty and clever forever and ever!!! go ravenclaw!!!
Crest : Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Ravenc10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyWed May 06 2009, 23:25

thats why i am starting a new one to meh twinkie XD

and thats too bad about your daddy...he'll come back around though, in his own time.

are those the books u were talkin about?? i'll look for them next time i go to san diego to the bookstore. yuppers.

and you are soooo evil-er than me! *innocent face* XD
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyThu May 07 2009, 20:12

well Violet it's good to hear that you have made some new friends and made up with others but I am sorry to hear you lost one. *huggles* Maybe in time you can gain them back
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySat May 09 2009, 10:51

May 9, 2009

Well...I got introuble a few days ago...at school...why? For saying crap..yes..thats right. Is that even a bad word? I didnt think it was, the teachers and others say it. But noooo I go introuble for it. And almost got suspended for saying! My dad was mad and said if she would have suspended me for it, he would have went up there and showed his butt off. And I know he would. That would have made me mad! Thank God I didnt. Blah, my teacher thinks I'm slow with cooking...umm..I cook, but I have no idea what things are called. Just let me get it myself and I know what it is. Teachers are soooo pushy!

-Violet
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun May 10 2009, 19:25

Well if you got in trouble for saying crap than your teachers would not want to be anywhere near me. I say a lot worset XD But they shouldn't be able to get you in trouble for that. That's stupid. Next time I guess you should say poo XD

As for the cooking they wouldn't want me cooking Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. 436937 I had to cook once for Spanish and ended up getting food all over the stove than I burned myself and in the end I felt the dirty dishes in the sink cause I was sick and tired of that stupid class XD
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyThu May 14 2009, 18:16

May 14, 2009

Well..today I was chased down the hall by this black guy. Why? Cause he ripped my cousins homework from his notebook and threw it across the room…and it made me mad! I had helped on that work and I wasn’t going to let my little cousin get introuble for him. So I yelled at him and they he got wrote up yesterday. And today we were leaving English and he and three other girls started chasing me down the hall, teasing me, threaten me and trying to push me into lockers or hit me. Thank God Coach Lott was in the classroom cause I went in and started yelling and crying about it. And the guy chased me into the room and came in there and my teacher kicked him out.

I was made, my heart was racing, I was shaking, and I was light headed. I could barely talk and I had to go to the office to report it…guess what they did! NOTHING!!! ABSOUBLEY NOTHING!!! I’m sooooo happy! Note sarcasm. She said if he done it again, turn him in and they will work it out. Umm..hello? I don’t want to be squished like a bug by three girls and a guy. Life is hard. But they were going to get my cousin introuble and I love my cousin..he defends me like I defend him.

-Vi
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySat May 16 2009, 17:30

May 16,2009

I think I lost the friend I just regained and I think I lost two other friends. Why? I rarely talk to them, and when I do, it’s kind of weird. Maybe it’s because we all have something going on in our life and we cant really talk about it as we want to. Who knows? A few more days of school and I can be home for two good months of doing nothing. Didn’t go to school yesterday because I was scared. As I said, I didn’t want to be killed just yet…although I got really depressed last night. Signed into MYSPACE. I thought, heeeey I can talk to a friend and I seen that my friend/brother was on. Ok, so he isn’t my brother, but I hadn’t talk to him in God knows how long. I miss him, so I decided to message him and he is engaged. Blah, but I already knew that. I noticed he was were my ex was and that’s when it all began.

I miss Jamey like crazy. I thought I was over him but it seems every time I get over him, he somehow finds a way back in and make me go crazy. And I thought maybe it was because I looked at his profile, but that’s not it. I use to look at it most of the time just to do so, ya know..just to see if he updated about what was going on up there with him. He has another girlfriend. Guess what else…in some way, she looks like me. Just taller, older, and er…bigger. We have the same color hair, they same almost kind of eyes but she isn’t that pretty. But first time I saw her, I was like…woaaaaah, she looks like me. But I can spot a difference in us. The fact that she has better skin then I do, taller. I’m shorter not as big, and I don’t have that much good skin, but my skin isn’t that bad.

So I have finally decided, again, life is unfair. Yep..again, life is unfair. I should have just told him what I felt before he left, but I made the choice not to. Why? I didn’t want to be self-fish. I didn’t tell him what I wanted nor did I hear what I wanted. He left to go to a different school and I should be happy for him, but you know…..I’m not. I should have begged him to stay or call me sometimes. He quit calling because I would ignore it. Why? I thought it would help me and keep my mind off him. It just doesn’t work the way I want it to. And I guess I can now get the name ‘love struck retarded teen’ huh?

-Violet
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun May 17 2009, 23:19

Aww...my twin. *huggles*
There is nothing wrong with missing him, absolutely nothing. You just need to tell yourself the truth, whatever the truth may be, because if you try and lie to yourself, it'll only make things worse. (Trying to give advice, but again, don't know the whole situation...so this is my best effort.) If he has a Gf that looks like you, maybe he misses you too, or maybe it's just a weird coincidence. And...well, I'll just see what you have to say to this. Sorry if I didn't help...I don't think I did. I am dead asleep, so this may not make much sense...
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyMon May 25 2009, 20:11

May 25, 2009

I still have the feeling I have lost another friend and I’m going to write her name. Kimmers. Yes I feel like I’ve lost you twin, maybe its because we haven’t talked for a while. But with the end of the school year coming up, it maybe the stress of exams coming to all of us that has kept me from talking to everyone I love talking to. Blah. Just know I love ya, twin.

I think I may need glasses….again. I hate glasses, they just aggervate me and make me feel nerdy cause I’m a nerd anyway, but I hate feeling it and looking it. Plus, last time I had glasses, everyone picked on me and I lost them. I can rarely even see what I’m writing…thank God for big text which I’m going to have to make big soon XD

I guess this is what I get for reading to damn much huh? Whatever, I love reading and if getting glasses because of it wouldn’t matter. I just hope its cause I’m reading in the dark and not me going blind.

Two more days and I can be on the HE all day and night XD naw…I do have a life, I just don’t use it as much as I should. I am, once again going threw the stage of doubt my faith in God. Why? I have no idea. It sucks cause I know I need to believe in him but if you think about it long enough, how can someone so powerful let the world come out like this? I’m sure the devil aint to blame for all of it.

But I still stay true to my faith in God and hope that whatever is making me doubt this just goes away. My friend Rick is ignoring me. He is royal fire on this site. I have no idea what went wrong, but I wish I could fix it. But live aint easy, and I need to get over it.

Family is getting harder to deal with. One thing I do wrong and it’s the end of the world. I’m tired of the fussing, the yelling, the anger my parents have towards me. It sucks. But what the heck, I should be use to it. Its been happening since I was four. There are moments that are decent, but they aren’t that good.

Mom picks favorites, dad just talks to whoever he wants to. They claim a lot of stuff, but none of its true. The only people I can trust arent even around for me to talk to. My cousin has stop going to school and I have no one to be around, talk to, or cry with.

I have been very emotional lately. I want to cry all the time, but whatever. It’s just the stress getting to me. I keep getting sick. Sneezing and coughing, stuffy nose, sore throat.

Blah, I sound pregnant XD I have no worries about that. I know I’m not plus I havent done anything to even have that thought cross my mind. I should stop rambling huh? Hm….just a few more weeks and I can be 16, which is the age parents begin to think badly about their children..or my family at least.

-Vi
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyMon May 25 2009, 21:16

*huggles* Violet I am sooo sorry to hear about alll of this. I wish that I could just wave my hand and make it all go away *wave* Did it work??

Glasses won't be so bad. I had glasses since I was in first grade and my parents had thought that by the time I got to be 20 I would be blind, lucky for me my eyes started to get better. Now i wear contacts. Maybe you can get them too than no one will know unless they fall out of your eye like mine did once during class. That was horrible. i had to wonder through the halls trying to get to the nurse's office and I'm half blind XD Not really but everything is super burly

violetriddle wrote:
I am, once again going threw the stage of doubt my faith in God. Why? I have no idea. It sucks cause I know I need to believe in him but if you think about it long enough, how can someone so powerful let the world come out like this? I’m sure the devil aint to blame for all of it.

I have wondered the same thing and this is the one explaination I have came up with, God does not want to control us so he gives us free will, we just do not make the right decisions and so the world is how it is. God could just go and fix it all but in order to do that he will have to control us and make us make the right deiscions and no one wants God to control them, even God wouldn't want that. That is my explaination. Maybe that will help you ouit

I hope things get better with your family. *huggles* I'm here for you just shout
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyMon Jun 01 2009, 23:17

June 2, 2009

Thanks Stephy...you help me alot, you know that? Well, life sucks...period. How rude and uncall for is this? My dad got sued last night for now paying this man who he told he wouldnt pay if the gas he would buy from him didnt work. And that man doesnt know we had to go threw the winter a few years ago with no heat because his stupid gas didnt work with our gas logs...so he waits until he goes bankrupt, my dad gets out of the hospital, still sick mind you, and then sues him! For six hundred and eighty eight dollars and eighty four cent. 688.84!!! For gas that didnt even help us! It only stayed lit for like...15 minutes and would go out. And he waits until he is bankrupt to sue my dad. The police came out here, nine at night while people are sleeping, to give us that instead of waiting until moring.

Right now, we really dont have much money....we are tight on the money thing. We have like...4,000 (I think thats what it was) in a CD thing at the bank incase something like what happened to my dad happens again, not to waste on being sued. And besides, we couldnt get that out if we wanted too. It's for emergencies only. Not for gas that didnt help us. And right now, my parents are working their tails off to help pay for things. Bills, food, drs. And they were saving about two hundred for me for my brithday...on the 18 we were going to go shopping after my dad left his dr's appointment seeing as we were out of town and it is the day after my birthday...and they were going to take me to the book store to get some books for my birthday and you know...some place to eat cause it's two hours from where we live at, and then you have gas that ACTUALLY works for the cars....but now...I dont think thats going to happen....and I had been waiting for it for awhile...but I can live without getting some books. I'll just use money people give me and my parents will refuse to take it...unless they really want it XD.

So yeah...being sued after you get out of the hospital and have alot of things planned for someone sucks. And what makes it bad is that I go to school with the man's neice....at least she isnt greedy like them...but a big prep. I wish some people had things to do better then ruin things for others...but I think my dad could get out of it....THEY SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG!!! HA! And you would think from all the times they arrested him as a teen they would know its AS not US on our last name. Heheh...I wish he would tell them thats not him, he is ---AS not ---us XD

-Vi
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyTue Jun 02 2009, 20:12

Violet i bet that your dad could use that against him. Be like your suing a guy whose last name ends with us and mine ends with us so it's not me. If you guys got a good lawyer you could probably pull it off XD]

I hate people who go sue happy. That's all people care about theses days is getting money by suing others. There was a time I could of sued this women but I didn't and my dad could of sued the guys who made our hosue burned down and that guy who backed itno his car but he didn't, there should be more poeple like my dad out there who would rather let things be and not go around suing everyone for every little thing. The world would be such a better place. lol

Anywhoo Violet i hope things work out tehre a saying that I like to remeber during times like this.

Quote :
If in the end things aren't better than it's not the end

I like that one a lot Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. 436937
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyFri Jun 12 2009, 09:29

Violet. *tear* *huggles* I am sorry I haven't talked to you lately, it's nothing personal! My computer hasn't been working. But it is now. :D

So, I know it's hard to be happy and wanna trust God at times like this. But you know what they say, in times of trouble he's testing your faith the most. Good Christians praise him when it's all good, but true ones stay strong through trouble and tribulation. You need to pray and read your bible and have faith. It's hard to give up on someone who never gives up on you. I watched this awesome video the other day (well I've seen it before) about astronomy. Louis Giglio, he does these tours all about god and the universe. You should watch them, they will blow your mind, and might help you out right now. I loved them because astronomy fascinates me, but he talked about some really good stuff.

ANd as for the money thing, I think everyone in america is going without...well the normal ones. XD We are.

As for parents...boy oh boy we are in the same sinking ship, my dear. I realized though, we aren't the one that's married to them. My pastor said if there are problems in marrige it's because you aren't trusting in god, and he's giving them what they deserve. and the longer it takes them to realize that the harder it'll be for them. you just need to know you haven't done anything wrong, it's your parents, and as hard as it may be you neeed to just watch how you act and what you say. that's stupid that you would have to do that in your own house, but desperate times call for desperate measures. i mean even if you don't like your parents arguing and yelling at you, would it honestly be better if they weren't together. if money and survival are hard now, think how it'd be if they couldn't help each other. well, imma stop right here for now before I say too much.

I wont ever desert you without warning again! I love you twin! *Huggles*
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyMon Jun 15 2009, 12:03

June 15, 2009

MY birthday is in two days. And I should be excited...I'm not. My dad decided not to take my mom to Mobile, hence I cant go. He isnt going to the book store without my momma so I get nothing for my birthday, again. My sister got cool stuff for hers...about 145 dollars. What do I get? Nothing...as always. I was so happy, they paid that man instead of going to court and we were going to go to Mobile, get my some books and stuff, and then spend the rest of the day at a nice place to eat...and he decided to take some black man who I dont know, nor does my momma. And No, I'm not racist, if they were white, i still wouldnt go because I dont know them.

So yeah, nothing for my birthday now. Just staying home, watching tv, and staying on the computer. Blah, I always hate my birthdays...now I have something more to hate.

AND I WUVES YOU TOOO TWIN!!!!!

-Vi
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyMon Jun 15 2009, 12:45

Aww Vi, if it makes you feel better I haven't really gotten anything the last 2 birthdays from my family either. And my little sisters are going to have a birthday party! I haven't even got gifts and they get a swim party...but oh well...
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyThu Jul 16 2009, 10:56

July 16, 2009

Well a lot has happened in a month. We did end up going to Mobile with my dad because the man never called and told him he wanted to go. So I got like…$130 worth of books. I havent had a chance to read them all, but I will when school starts. I’m the girl known to never be without a book, so that’s good on my part. My dad done the nicest thing for me and my sister on 4th of July. For the first time…I went to the beach. You may be thinking…WHAT!?!?! You have NEVER been to the beach!?!?! Well, up until then, I hadn’t. And I never thought I was gonna go. I have decided…if I cant move to England/Belgium/Ireland/South Africa….Then I really really want to move to Gulf Shores and live down there near the beach.

We also went to this water park. Waterville? Anyway…it’s not as fun as the beach…maybe its because I really don’t like pools and being around people and I really just wanted to go back to the beach and not worry about a swimsuit and guys…but we did have a nice time when we got hungry. My sister bought us the most delicious thing ever….CHILI CHEESE FRIES!!!! You guys may think….whaaaat? Well…I havent had fast food in God knows how long. I’m having withdrawls. So me and my sister are sitting at a table, my dad sits down beside me and my mom is getting the two chili cheese fries and four drinks. And we decided…to share like a family. My dad ate with me and my mom ate with my sister.

As we were about to leave…my dad said the MEANEST thing ever… ‘Um…Joann….I lost the keys to your car…’ which made my mom go off! She was screaming and fussing and then they had to go BACK to the pools and look. Thankfully, someone found them and turned them in instead of wondering what car they could steal. So we left and just started on the way home, looking at the things around us, just talking. We see this Jeep that was on this HUGE wheels. So I took a picture of it with my phone and my mom said WHERE IS CAMERA CAMERA?!?! And being stupid I said…Maybe in purse purse? My dad busted out laughing and my sister and my mom said…you are really weird…you know that? And then I started laughing.

Then we went fishing that Sunday and we caught about seven fish and then got rid of them because well….I don’t eat fish my dad cant eat it because it wont agree with him. Our baby calf died…but I wasn’t attached so I didn’t bother me. Then our AC went out….and it was BOILING hot. I lived…my parents went to another house…my grandmothers…but she wasn’t home so they stayed the night up there until it was fixed. I just stayed here…didn’t really bother me…I was use to it. School is about to start back….*cries* I don’t want it to…but it looks like it will…..but whatever….I get to see some friends. I guess. We may have puppies soon. One my dog decided hey I’m gonna go in heat and get all the boy dogs in my yard. Well…there is this BEAUTIFUL brown dog that comes in our yard and I really really want him because no one knows who he belongs to.

So I hope that maybe I will go outside one day while he is laying down and give him some food and get him to trust me and play with him and he will love me and stay. That’s what we done with our old dog, Big Man. His owner was my dads friend who died during Hurricane Denis. He was having a heart attack and was trying to get to our house to get some help and he either got hit with something or he fell down and couldn’t move. We felt so bad before we KNEW he was home, but didn’t stop because we thought someone was with him. No, his family decided to go off and get drunk. So his dog came to our house and my dad said he owed it to Nut *we never knew his real name* and keep his dog for him. He was one of the nicest black people I know…and these days…most of them try to act better then everyone…but there are some who are really nice when they actually grew up with some sense.

So yeah…that’s all that’s happen in the last month. Me and Chris *magicguy93* are going to see HBP this weekend. It’s been a while since I’ve seen him, ever though we know were each other lives. But whatever. He has a live and so do I. So that’s a plus, right?

-Vi
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyThu Jul 16 2009, 14:09

Well this is very nerdy of me...but if you went to Gulf Shores beach that means we went to the same beach!! That's cool...right?! XD And we almost was gonna go to Waterville, but we decided to go putt-puttin' instead. (mini-golf)
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyThu Jul 16 2009, 19:20

OOo sounds like you had lots of fun Violet. You deserve it Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. 436937 Chili fries.. Ummm they sound alright lol. I've never tried them but I do like fries. Heck maybe they are as good as you say they are. Good luck trying to get that dog though. You sound like you have a good plan for befriending him. I'm sure it'll work Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. 436937
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyTue Jul 21 2009, 23:53

July 22, 2009

Not much has really happened lately. Not really been sleeping quiet good for some reason. When I lay down…I can be very tired but then I’m wide awake…just laying there. So yeah…don’t know why. I have also learned I have a very weak bladder thanks to my mom switching from soda to water. I cant drink soda anymore either…sucks. No fast food and no soda…I feel like a rabbit. Blah….kind of tired of a lot of people. Some annoy me and others don’t. I HAVE A NEW FRIEND!!! Even if she doesn’t know it J

CLAFIN!!!!! Yes, she is my new friend rather she wants to be or not…I’ll annoy her until she agrees to it XD. Naw…I’ll be nice :D

-Vi
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyWed Jul 22 2009, 20:10

lol Violet i don't think you'll have to annoy her. I'm sure she'll like to be friends with you.

As for the sleeping thing I have times like that so every night before I go to bed I read like 50-100 pages in some book and it kinda helps me to sleep. If that doesn't work than I try to play some videogames which rarely work. Than if all fails I try riddles Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. 436937 If that doesn't work than I just lay in bed until like 5 AM and than finally I'll be able to sleep by than but than I'll wake up around 11 AM. I wake up late all of the time so it doesn;t bother me much XD. Anywhoo you could try reading. Just try to find something that will eiether exhuast your brain or make ya really bored that you just have to go to bed. that's what i try to do. it works sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyThu Jul 23 2009, 15:28

July 23, 2009

Well…it’s starting again. My dad comes home all the time, mad at everyone and everything. My mom didn’t have dinner ready and it was almost done but noo…it has to be done BEFORE he gets home. Like he cant wait five minutes…it wont kill him. Apperently…him eating is more important that his daughter’s education. I offered my mom to just wait until my dad got home before going to get my schedule but she wouldn’t wait like I said. So now he is annoyed, I’m sure my mom is blaming me…why? Because when he asked why it wasn’t finished…she said Lesley wanted him schedule and she wouldn’t wait. And she is still blaming me.

My dad turned to me and started yelling that if I wanted something so f-ing bad…I’ll walk there and get it on my own time. Is it my fault they refuse to let me get my permit and license? Nope…they don’t want me to get it because they know I want to get a job, meaning I would have to drive to school and they said I couldn’t drive to school. I’m really getting tired of my dad….before…it was beer doing it…but now…I don’t know even more. I just really want to get away from him and everyone here. But whatever….he will remember that when he is old and needs help and I’m the one who will help him. My sister isn’t going to do it…she would make him pay.

So yeah…school…starts back in a few weeks…three I think. I have one class with my cousin…I fear going back. I have the devil first period and that really really sucks.

-Vi
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 21:15

Well Violet for the liscense thing when you reach the age of 18 you can go for your permit without parent permission Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. 436937

As for what happened I'm sorry to hear that. sad Hopefully it won't happen again
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 14:13

August 5th, 2009

Well…not really much as happened since I last updated, although, I have gotten really depressed lately. No idea why, but its nothing new. So my cousin, Lacie, told me she was sorry. Why? Well remember how I always would write about how she blew me off for her friend? Well that so called friend threw her away, saying they couldn’t be friends because of the church she went to. It didn’t have CHRIST in the name, so she was going to hell. Lacie told me she never knew what it felt like to be blew off or thrown away until it happened her and she felt like a lousy person for doing it to me. And then she asked how did I put up with her for two years and her mother answered for me. Family stays forever, friends don’t. And I had to be happy for her mother, saying exactly what was on my mind.

Later that day, my aunt was on her way to town and she slipped and twisted her ankle. It was really funny what happened next. My uncle told my cousin to get a rag and wet it and I went to get some ice and she gave me the rag and got the ice and when I told it out there and she put it to her face, she said EW THIS IS DISGUSTING!!! WHY DID SHE GET ME THE DIRTY RAG!!?!? I couldn’t help but laugh. But before that, they told me the dead was walking…I’m so pale that its unhealthy. But I don’t care…I look better pale anyways.

School starts next week…its fair. I hate the fact I’m going back to school and I’m the only white person in most of my classes. I’m not racist…no…it’s the fact that most of the black people in my school hate me. Why? Because when my cousin got into the fight on the bleachers, they threw themselves on me and I accidently kicked one of the black girls in the nose…and they all think I STARTED it….when I didn’t. I had nothing to do with it. I was reading when it happened. So yeah….I’m going to have a lot of problems next year. Doesn’t matter. They start something with me…I’ll just stay home. Simple…and then my mom can go to the office and tell them, once again, to deal with it. Doubt it will work. If anything, she will take me out of the school and place me somewhere else.

Now with that said….I’m tired of Twilight. Everywhere I go, there is stupid Robert Pattison. Half the girls reading it wouldn’t if it wasn’t for him. I mean, come on, he isn’t even that cute to me. I’m so tired of it. It was cute at first, having people flock around him, but now its like…come on…give it up..he doesn’t want any of you girls. What happen to HP? I mean….they are way better books then Twilight. I can reread HP, Twilight…no…it bored me…I like it….but no…its not that good. So yeah…why do people think its sooooo good? And I have figured out HALF the stuff from her books have been taken from another book. My favorite author, LJ. Smith as a lot of stuff that is just like twilight. The whole mind reading, cant read one mind, someone trying to steal the girl. ITALY!!! Blue…its…boring. Besides, these books were written years before Twilight.

-Vi

Last edited by violetriddle on Sun Aug 09 2009, 10:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 15:37

WOW, twin. That school stuff sounds like a lot of drama. I am sorry. *huggles*

And I am reading the third Night World book! I finished the 2nd one yesterday....they're sooo good! I wish I would have read them before now!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 15:50

What I'm talking about it The Vampire Diaries....the tv show is coming out this fall on the CW...but it soooo much different then the book.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Regist. date : 2009-07-17
Number of posts : 10947
Real First Name : Caitee
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue112 / 700112 / 700Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 15:54

Ah! I just now saw the thingy majigger about me XD
Wow somebodys slow. Guess who? (PSSSST. Its me)
O_o
Back to top Go down
http://dreaming-in-the-daylight.tumblr.com/
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 19:44

Vi i'm sorry to hear about school but you never know. maybe you can prove somehow that you didnt mean to kick her.

Anywhoo I agree with you and the whole Robert thing. I don't really think he's all that good looking either. My sister says it's causer he has a too square of a face XD Anywhoo now Jasper is pretty fine lol
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 10:43

August 9, 2009

Today is the last day of summer for me. Tomorrow I will walk into the school in my first year closer towards graduation. Being in tenth grade doesn’t feel right to me though. Maybe it’s because summer as went by to fast or I haven’t really done anything to prove myself this year will be different. I promised to myself to not let others run me over anymore, I’m no one’s door mat nor will I do someone’s homework this year. If someone brings a gun to school and shoot me for that, then they deserve the zero they get for being useless, pathetic, and lazy. We have new students this year. They closed down a school so all of them are coming to our school, sad thing is….all the white people are leaving the school. With this happening…me, my cousin, and a few other’s who aren’t racist will be the only ones left, forcing all of us to movie anyways.

The white people in the schools are just not wanted there. And they will do anything they can to get us out and into another school just so they can have it to their selves. It’s sad really. I mean, I was looking forward to the new people, but now? I really don’t have much looking forward for. Plus, I don’t think I’ll last long in the school anyways. I know one of the people from last year are going to try something and mess with me. But this year, the first time I’m touched in the way I don’t want to be, I’m going to the office. And if they do not do anything, I’ll tell my mom and she can go to the school board and make them do something. I just…really hate my school.

We have to buy our lockers, I know two dollars isn’t a lot, but the fact we have to buy a new one every year is kind of stupid. We also have to buy parking spaces every year to drive to school, it’s about 12 dollars to join clubs that would look good on a college application thingy. And with the way things are, I wont be in FCCLA this year or anything. Its about 25 dollars to sew/cook, use tools in construction, TO LEARN SPANISH, also, 80 dollars to be in band, even though you BUY the stuff you need before hand. And it’s about 1000 dollars for graduation. And that’s for the cap, gowns, diploma, pictures, books for the 12th grade….and a few other stuff. It’s really sad that we have to pay that much and my dad already told me that if that’s the case, I better just look forward to dropping out. It’s not fair that we have to pay all this stuff to get out of school.

I really have no idea when it got so bad to go to school. And teachers are suppose to support you, not talk about you. I really want to be a nurse or a singer. Singing is something I love but I’m scared to do so. I did it once for the HE but I was sick. It seems every time I try to make one for challenges, I get really sick and cant sing, but I done it once and the quality was horrible. But being a nurse, it’s wonderful. Just think about it, you get to help save someone’s life. Doctors aren’t the only ones doing so. Nurses have a lot of things they do to help also. And a teacher got mad at the class and started yelling at us. Why she was mad, because of another class that didn’t do something. Anyway, she told all of us that we were lazy, useless, not worth the time because we arent smart like advanced students and while we are at Burger King or something else, trying your best to become manger, the advanced students will be in college, making a living. If any of you think you are going to be big and hotshot, you arent. I cried when I got home.

I hate being yelled at, I hate being told I cant do something. I’m a person with feelings, not a useless thing that was put on this planet for nothing. I have went threw so much to get to where I am today. I came from raising my sister on my own, to getting parents who care, from cutting, depression, to peer preassure, drugs, drinking, suicidal to finally normal. To what I want to be. Someone other then the ghost in my past that have done nothing my made me stronger, to who I am today. And being told I cant do anything makes me weak. If I keep listening to those thoughts in my head and letting them get to me, I will have done nothing more then prove them right. And they are wrong. I can do anything I want to do and everything I need to do. So what if I learn at a different pace. That doesn’t mean I’m not smart. Everyone is smart in their own way. I happen to be smart with history, music, and books. My sister is smart with movies, English, and just most things normal people arent smart at.

Now that I have went into a I HAVE THE POWER IN ME speech, I really don’t know what to talk about next. Well…Kimmers, my twin, I’ll miss you when school finally starts. I will barely have time for the computer. And Stephy, my mommy, have fun at college! And everyone else that is my friend…Liar, Clafin, er…whoever else reads this but doesn’t write anything…have fun doing whatever you do!

-Vi!
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Left_bar_bleue112 / 700112 / 700Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 11:42

Aw Vi. Don't worry, I know you'll be fine. I know how hard it can get, but just stick in there. People change, and things happen. I totally know what you mean. We should be able to have the right to education without having to pay thousands of dollars. That just isn't fair! Do you go to public school? You can already go to the school board for what the teacher said. Im pretty sure that counts as emotional abuse I think you should pursue your dreams. If you want to be a "hot shot", then gosh darn it you will be! (: I'll miss you lots and lots-s-s!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 11:59

The school board is behind the school 100%. It wont do anything to help. And yeah, public school....but its not really fair because we dont really have that much money to begin with...
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 12:53

Agh! That makes me so mad! I want to egg their houses!
Those stupid poopy scoopies.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 13:39

Egging here will cause bad trouble X_X

If you ever read To Kill a Mockingbird, thats a book that was written in my town. Thats how the town use to be...except without the court and bad law and all. All the good in the book. It's about Harper Lee growing up here where I live when she was a child...but now...it's just bad here. I cant wait to leave.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 13:42

Yeah, I have read that. It was a freshman literature requirement. Aw Vi, you'll be outta there before you know it. I know! Lets move to England and go to Hoggywarts together! XD
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:06

WOOT WOOT!!!!

We are going to ENGLAND!!!

But first- South Africa so I can see my friend Nicky and FINALLY see what my friend Luke looks like cause he wont let me see *glares*

AND OTHER COOL PLACES!!!
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:11

Alrighty!

OMG Im essited now!
This is gonna be amazing.

What other cool places?
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:19

Um...let's see....

Germany...

and Canada....and Belguim...

and...and...ASIA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:22

YAY!
When we're in Asia, lets go shopping in Tokyo!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:36

You just made me think of you a blonde....

Tokyo is in Japan XD
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:39

Wait, I though Japan was in Asia!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:46

Japan is an island by itself XD
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:54

Well yeah, but I thought it was still considered a part of Asia.
Like how Hawaii is in the US?
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 15:10

Haha I dont think it is......I'm pretty sure its not...but whose knows XD

It might be!
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 15:14

Oh well.
I guess if its not, then we'll have to go there too!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 15:15

Yes we will XD

*startspacking*

Let's skip school XD
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 15:31

*Pulls out luggage from under her bed*

YAY!
School is for when you want to drool!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 15:32

Haha

LETS GOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 16:19

Well I have a few things to say:

First of all I think that's waaay cool that To Kill A Mockingbird was written in your town! That's a really good book. I saw the movie too, and it has a good story to it.

Also it's pretty ridiculous that you have to pay to be in clubs and stuff. I mean, they make that stuff so kids can be involved. Well what about those poor kids who don't have that much money, but are geniuses and can't get in the Tech Club (or whatever..just an example). That's really stupid and irritating, but unfortunately and honestly it doesn't surprise me about all that stuff. I mean, the way schools are here in California, we're losing money fast. We're in DEEP debt, and the schools are paying for it. There wasn't summer school or math academy this summer because of budget cuts, and they might cut out freshmen sports and lots of other stuff...the kids of the nation are suffering for stupid adults problems....whoops. SOrry I sort of went on a rant there...

FCCLA, I was gonna be in that when I "lived" in AL. I memorized the motto and I was voted to be secretary and everything. I paid the members fee and it seemed cool...but I never did it because we moved. So, I'm sorry you won't do that this year.

You're attitude is in the right place about people telling you "you can't". I'm proud of you twinny. Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. 436937
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 16:32

The movie? That's really what the town loooks like ^^

well...not anymore but thats what it did look like. Same Courthouse and all. They made the WHOLE based of our town!

yeah...they are cutting alot of stuff here tooo.
Back to top Go down
LOONYkim
1st Year
1st Year
LOONYkim

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 17:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGkf80Um0Fw

Rush-Aly and AJ

this song is yours. "Don't let anyone tell you that your life is over..."

And that's sooo cool about the movie! I gotta go watch it again and see, haha.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 18:00

Ive heaerd that song before darling *nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..   Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep..
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next