Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSCourt Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty

Go down 
+2
RhiannonMei
Elfie Dumbledore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Empty
PostSubject: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 15:47

Jury Members:
Blue Rabbit Babe
Stephy
RhiannonMei
Ziggy
SlytherinPride7

Quote :

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses,
And all the King's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again!

And the question that is presented to you all as jury is
this; Did Mr. Dumpty really fall or was he pushed and if your conclusion is
that he was pushed, who did it?

Suspects : A Kings Man , A Kings Horse , Alice from Wonderland , Harry Potter
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
RhiannonMei
1st Year
1st Year
RhiannonMei

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-02
Number of posts : 4728
Real First Name : June
Warning :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue50 / 70050 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 16:10

June sighed as she leaned her elbows against the wooden table that the jury members sat around. It was time to come to a decision about Humpty Dumpty, and she was already convinced about what had happened. Now if only she could persuade everyone else... She cleared her throat and sat up straighter.

"I think that a King's Man pushed Humpty Dumpty," she began, to start off the conversation. "Eggs don't fall off walls by accident, after all. It was said that one of the King's Men's wife had wanted to use Humpty Dumpty in her omelette, but that Humpty had refused, which is perfectly understandable. I think that the King's Man, with such a motive as an angry wife, was persuaded to push Humpty Dumpty off the wall so that his wife could scrape up some of the egg and use it in her omelette."

June glanced around at the other jurors before continuing. "Plus, we heard how all of the King's horses and all of his men couldn't put poor Humpty together again... The King's a great man, so surely someone in his retinue could have made Humpty almost as good as new! But, no one did, which makes me think that someone had a hand in keeping Humpty cracked."
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/love_the_moon
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-06
Number of posts : 2847
Real First Name : Kaylee
Warning :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin - The Banana In The Muffin :)
Crest : Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Slythe10
Wand : Yew & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 17:28

Scrunching up her nose Kaylee listened diligently as June pleaded her case. Leaning forward on the table she looked around at everyone else's faces, and she couldn't read weather they were with her or against her on the theory she presented.

Once June finished speaking Kaylee gave her a quick nod and a smile. "I think what June is saying makes perfect sense. Everything right down to the motive seems very logical. But my only question is what if it was an accident. What if a Kings Horse is actually responsible." Looking around the room making sure that everyone was paying attention she let the thought sink into everyones minds before she continued.

"See A Kings Horse could have been on a stroll just minding his own business when he stumbled upon Humpty. I did remember from photos of the crime scene that there was a specific kind of grass growing on the side of the wall that Humpty was perched on. So this is my theory, A Kings Horse wandered up and started to eat the grass, and while he was grazing a horse fly flew up and bit him, causing A Kings Horse to jump in reaction. And when he did he knocked Humpty from the wall. But out of shame for his greediness he hasn't stepped forward to admit his guilt." As she finished she leaned back in her chair scratching her head.

"At least that's one plausible theory, and I always have to look at the broad spectrum." Shrugging slightly she stopped speaking and waited for the next juror to speak their peace.
Back to top Go down
http://stupidm-f.livejournal.com/
Ziggy
1st Year
1st Year
Ziggy

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-23
Number of posts : 2758
Real First Name : Isabella
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue5 / 7005 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 01:15

Bella listen to two possible theries discussed by her fellow jury members. ''Well,'' Bella stated bodly, ''I happen to think it was a combination of the two. In which, the kings man took his horse behind the wall using the escuse of 'This is good grass' when in fact he was conspiring against Humpty! So, when no one was watching, he whipped his horse very hard causing him to jump in pain and knock poor Hupty off the wall!''

Bella looked around the table as the others processed her... intriging theory.
Back to top Go down
Blue Rabbit Babe
2nd Year
2nd Year
Blue Rabbit Babe

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-25
Number of posts : 3313
Real First Name : Zoe
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw, YEAH!!
Crest : Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Ravenc10
Wand : Oak and Phoenix Tail Feathe
Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 12:59

Zoe peered at the room around her over her trial notes, mainly metioning her distaste for the case.
"I think there was no conspiracy, alright, it could have simply been an accident. The King is a good man, and was probably curious of this talking egg sitting on a wall. So, he lightly nudged him to ask Humpty who we has, and instead of getting a reply, he had accidently unbalanced poor Humpty. By the way, have you evry tried to balance an egg on it's point? It's close to impossible and also, if you do manage it, its likely to topple at the lightest touch." Zoe paused to let this revelation sink in, took a draught of water, then continued, "So over all, my veiw on all this is that this could be an accident. And anyway, the King was honestly crying in that box, and he's a no good actor, I know that for a fact, so, yeah, I think it was all one big accident and misunderstanding."
Zoe stopped her piece, looked at the other Jury Members around her, who in turn looked at Zoe, then each other then Zoe again, all the time in a stunned and uncomfortable silence.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
1st Year
1st Year
RhiannonMei

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue50 / 70050 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 13:52

Kaylee: June smiled briefly as Kaylee agreed with her and listened to the rest of her arguement. "That's possible," she said, "but the Master of the Horse said on the stand that all horses are trained before they're used. Thus, an untrained horse which would normally react violently to a sting would not be one of the King's horses that he and his men regularly use." She paused. "But there's still a possibility that your scenario could have happened."

Bella: At Bella's suggestion, June thought for a moment. "Maybe..." she slowly said, "but there weren't any marks on any of the horses. And..." June shuddered. "It seems so inhumane to whip the poor horse..." She had a soft spot for horses and if Bella's suggestion was true, than that made June even angrier at the King's Man.

Zoe: "But Humpty Dumpty's not a stranger in Fairytale Land," she said, beginning her rebuttal. "Surely the King knew him and even if he didn't, he could have asked one of his advisors to research Humpty for him. And also, as you said, he was crying in the witness box, showing that Humpty's demise touched him deeply and I don't think the King would have reacted in such an extreme way if he had knocked over a complete and total stranger." June shuffled around some papers that were part of the evidence that had been submitted. "Plus, the King has an alibi. Here:" June showed everyone the piece of paper in front of her.

Sing a song of sixpence,
a pocket full of rye.
Four and twenty blackbirds,
baked in a pie.
When the pie was opened,
the birds began to sing.
Wasn't that a dainty dish
to set before the king?
The king was in his counting house,
counting out his money.
The queen was in the parlour,
eating bread and honey.
The maid was in the garden,
hanging out the clothes,
When down came a blackbird
and pecked off her nose!

"He was counting his money when the doctor said that Humpty fell," June concluded.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 20:27

Stephy walked into the court room and took her seat beside all of the others who were part of the jury. She sat there and listened to what June , Kaylee, Zoe and Bella had to say and then started to look at all of the evidence before her. After a few minutes of thinking Stephy stood upt o say what she though had happened.

"That is very interesting theories that you both have. After much thought I think that I do know what had happened on that faitful day when Humpty took his great fall that resulted in the incident that had happened." Stephy then cleared her throat and started to list the evidence that was shown before her. "The day before the incident the King's wife was talking of making an omelette so she had one her her messaengers go and deliver a message to Humpty. The message was asking if she could use Humpty in her omelette but Humpty did not want to be part of it so the messenger returned back to the Queen and delievered the bad news. The Queen drew upset about this so she went to the king and the king said that he would take care of it all and that she should not worry about it.

'The person the King turned to was Harry Potter. He thought that after raeding all about him in many books that he would be able to make this omelette that the Queen wanted by making a duplicate of Humpty. Harry agreed and they both went to Humpty to ask him if he could be dulicated. Humpty agreed and Harry did as the king told him and made a duplicate of Humpty. The king then tried to make an omelet out of the duplicate of Humpty but the duplicate ran off and soon ran into Alice.

‘the duplicate of Humpty told he what the king, Harry and Humpty were all up to and she became outraged. She then took the duplicate and hid him from the others but the king had hired some men to find him and they did in fact find the duplicate of Humpty. Harry then put him to sleep and they made the omelet for the Queen just as she wanted but there was a lot of extra egg left so the chief made some a cake for the king, Harry, the Queen and Humpty to enjoy while sitting out by the wall. Humpty than sat on the wall thinking that it would be a great view of the village when the King’s horse that he and the Queen rode on to get to the wall came over to the wall and started to graze on the grass there. The king then walked over to the horse and tried to move it so that he too could sit on the wall beside Humpty when all of a sudden the horse reacted from the slight push the king gave him and reared up hitting Humpty and knocking him off of the wall. The king turned to ask Harry to find Humpty but Harry left hours later to go to a meeting that afternoon and the king was unable to contact him. The king then tried to get his men to help poor Humpty but by the time that they came around it was too late and there was nothing they could do.” Stephy finished her story and looked around at the others. “I believe that is what had happened on that faithful day” she finished and then sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
Blue Rabbit Babe
2nd Year
2nd Year
Blue Rabbit Babe

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 12:27

"Yeah, can you start from the begginging again, please, cuz I don't know where Harry came into the lot, was he, basically a mercanry to the king, who was supposed to do a duplicate of Humpty for the Queens omlette? I think Junes rebuttal for mine is completly vaild, and my excuse for missing tha pecie of eveidence is that my pen had blottched and the pages had stuck, oops, but that peice rules out the King's horse, as well, as the horse would be in the stables while the King was counting his money. So if we do relook at that peice of evidence that June brought into light, we are left with only two suspects; Harry, and Alice." Zoe stopped and looked at the faces looking at her for a minute. "Ithink that the other rhyme, written by the Kings Accountant is a more than valid alabie, and so we are left with two suspects."
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 12:42

Scrunching up her nose for a moment she watched everyone speaking and listened diligently to each of their arguments. "I still think it was very possible that the king could have ordered his man to commit the crime. After all he could have paid off the accountant to give him an alibi for his where abouts during the time of this horrendous murder."

Thinking for another moment she scratched her head and thought over Stephy's idea. "I guess that could be possible, but that's just far to many people involved, and if they all were I'm sure one of them would have cracked or slipped up during questioning. After all, that is a lot of people to all keep their stories straight. So I'm going to say that now after hearing the presented evidence that I'm almost convinced that it was either The Kings Man or A Kings Horse, possibly even both."
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
1st Year
1st Year
RhiannonMei

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 16:25

June nodded after Kaylee's response. "I agree," she said. "I still think that it was the King's Man, though one of his horses is also still a possibility for me." She shrugged and continued. "But I don't think that the King would order Humpty to be knocked off the wall. It doesn't seem like a very King-like thing to do, and if his people found out, then they'd protest and ask for his abdication."

In response to Stephy's theory, June winced and rubbed her forehead with her hand. "I don't know about that, Stephy... Besides the fact that your theory kind of makes my head hurt, I think the Queen's quite a sensible woman and wouldn't be too fussed about not getting the chance to eat Humpty, in the beginning. Now a commoner like the King's man's wife, on the other hand..."
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 23:32

"well I dont think a horse would have ment to hurt Humpty. I mean how many horses do you see out plotting to murder an egg. It just doesnt happen" Stephy said. "And I do agree with the fact that the king paid that man to write that Ryhme or maybe he just wrote it because he was bored. It doesnt mean it's real."
Back to top Go down
Blue Rabbit Babe
2nd Year
2nd Year
Blue Rabbit Babe

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 11:30

"True, true, I agree that leaves the Kings man. He appeared to be a poor man, and by the sounds of it, he had a family. What if he wanted to kill Humpty to eat him, and then feed his family for a month?" suggested Zoe.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 19:32

"That would give him a motive" Stephy said hearing what Zoe had to say. "But could this man kill? Has he shown any acts of vilance in the pass just so that he could support his family?"
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
1st Year
1st Year
RhiannonMei

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyWed Jun 18 2008, 06:50

"Acts of violence: check," June said, looking for a paper amidst the evidence. "But to support his family? I don't think so." She frowned as she continued. "He's a King's man, so he would be involved in whatever wars or minor battles the King had to participate in. This King's man has killed in his career, but his family was never involved. And..." she hesitated. "I don't think he's so poor that he has to kill an egg to get food for his family. He has a salary from being a King's man, and the King, though he often counts his money, isn't a total miser."
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyWed Jun 18 2008, 11:36

After hearing a few more arguments Kay took a good look at everyones faces. Biting her lip for a moment she decided to speak up again, "I must agree with June, he does receive a good salary from working for the king, so I don't think the issue was money nor his family. But after hearing the evidence laid out before me I'm almost certain that it was in fact both A Kings Man and A Kings Horse. The king could have ordered them to commit the act, but the king is not on trail here, now is he?"

Pausing for another quick moment, she sucked in a few deep breaths before continuing, "So since the king himself is not on trail here I must say that his involvement is indisputable, but we have to judge and find one of the people on trail here guilty. So I'm going to rest my side of the argument that it was A Kings Man and A Kings Horse, it could have been an accident or it could have been under orders from the King himself, but we do not know that. And unless one of them steps forward and tells the truth I'm afraid we may never know. But in the case of this trail, again I'll say it my ballad is going for both A Kings Man and A Kings Horse."
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyWed Jun 18 2008, 19:49

Stephy listened to what June said about the King's man. "Well fi he has killed before in wars and stuff then why did he kill Humpty. The last I heard all the eggw as doing was sitting on a wall, he wasnt in any battle or a war. So why would he have killed him. I do agree though that he wasnt poor if he was the King's man since he does fight in wars for the king. He has to be making a lot of money for doing something like that."

Stephy then turned to hear what Kay had to say. "Well you say that it was either the King's man or the King's horse. We have said as to why it could have been the king's man but why do you still think that it could have also been the King's horse?" Stephy asked her
Back to top Go down
Blue Rabbit Babe
2nd Year
2nd Year
Blue Rabbit Babe

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 09:22

"So, are we all certain on the Kings Man being involved, even if we can't decide on motive. What had the Kings Horse have to gain from the death of Humpty though?" Zoe put to the Jury, " I mean, he could have been, painfully, kicked in the side, causing him to kick or buck, accidently hitting Humpty. But how could we punish the horse anyway? Still, so could the Kings Man mounted the Horse, caused him to kick out, then hit Humpty, if accidently or not?"
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 19:56

"Even if the King's Man caused the horse to kick Humpty he still wouldnt of been the one who should be punished. The horse didnt know any better." Stephy said as she looked at the jury. "The horse would of have just been at the wrong place at the wrong time. It's not like he sat there in a room with the King's Man and plotted out a way to murder Humpty"
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 02:54

Please choose a spokesperson and visit following thread as soon as you can.

Round 1 : Spokesperson Thread
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 19:07

As far as chairperson my vote goes for RhiannonMei Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Aayes
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 19:14

I pick RhiannonMei too....
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
1st Year
1st Year
Ziggy

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-23
Number of posts : 2758
Real First Name : Isabella
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :
Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Left_bar_bleue5 / 7005 / 700Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 19:25

I second that.
Back to top Go down
Blue Rabbit Babe
2nd Year
2nd Year
Blue Rabbit Babe

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptySun Jun 22 2008, 10:22

I, what, fourth that!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 13:44

This court room is now closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty   Court Room 1 : Trial of Humpty Dumpty Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1