Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSCourt Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears

Go down 
+7
EmmalynnMalfoy
stephy
Gryffindorgal4hp
RhiannonMei
violetriddle
Ellemanae
Elfie Dumbledore
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Empty
PostSubject: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 15:24

Court Room 3 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears

GryffindorGal4hp - you stand on trial against The Three Bears, Eenie, Meenie and Elfie.

You are accused of breaking into the three bears house and using a fake name of Goldilocks in order to steal all of their belongings.

You are to plead your innocence with any evidence to support it.

Jury members (everyone else) you are to prove her guilt with any evidence to support it.

This court is now open
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Ellemanae
1st Year
1st Year
Ellemanae

Female
Regist. date : 2007-06-04
Number of posts : 996
Real First Name : Chelle
Warning :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Huffle10
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue46 / 70046 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 03:01

GryffindorGal, the evidence is overwhelming! First, see this first piece of evidence

Evidence #1
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Fingerprints_in_colour
Fingerprints are unique. These have been matched up to the scene of the crime and to your own fingerprints. They are a match! This proves you were there. And so I put it to you, you were there to steal all of their belongings!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Country : Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Flag_u10
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 03:39

How come this outfit :Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears 53896754.wtt12015216a found in your house. Because you did it!

Also, this picture was found in their bed room!

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Goldilocks

thats you isnt it?!

Last edited by violetriddle on Tue Jun 24 2008, 05:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei
1st Year
1st Year
RhiannonMei

Female
Regist. date : 2007-02-02
Number of posts : 4728
Real First Name : June
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue50 / 70050 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 05:29

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EL-LU2360-lg

June waved something in the air. "And a Gryffindor scarf was found at the scene of the crime," she said. "You're a Gryffindor, and it's even in your alias. The Three Bears are not Harry Potter fans, so how do you explain that?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/love_the_moon
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Country : Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Flag_i13
Number of posts : 7979
Real First Name : Lucy
Warning :

House : Gryffindor (Huffenclaw at heart)
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 09:33

Well, here I am, Gryffindorgal4hp, in the flesh, to tell this jury that I am totally and completely innocent. I am shocked to have been accused of a crime that I could not, would not, and have not committed, and I am here, with my hand on this bible:

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Hand-on-bible

Telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now, I will present evidence of my total and complete innocence unto you.

First of all, I could not have committed the crime, as we look at the date that it happened. 7th January at seven o'clock sharp was the precise date and time, as it was written on that day's paper. I, at the exact time, was at the cinema, watching a film, I Am Legend. This is the cinema in question, Iveagh Movie Studios, pictured below.

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears IveaghMovieStudios

So, as it was, I came out from watching my film at precisely eight forty five to find a barrage of reporters asking my obseen questions on a serious crime that I not only did not commit, but I didn't know anything about. The picture that was given as evidence by violetriddle shows a girl with blond hair. My hair is most certainly not blond. You will find it is deep brunette in colour. I would never wear a wig, as if I did, it would cause my head to itch horribly and would cause frenzied scratching constantly. And, as you can see, I am not scratching my head at all at this present time.

Now, my dear, June is it? I can assure you that the scarf you found at the crime scene is not mind. And here is proof. My scarf has my name on it...and for another, I never lost my scarf. In fact, here it is, in all it's red and gold coloured glory:

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears 33opgyh
((Sorry...this scarf was red and gold, but the colour got erased on tinypic.com))

That is the scarf I have had right up throuh since my first year at Hogwarts, named and everything. So you see, that scarf could not possibly be here, and in your hand at the same time, so we must conclude that these are two totally different scarfs, you see?

Now, the fingerprint may match mine...but are they really mine. Member's of the jury, I ask you, have you ever heard of a doppleganger. These are mirror beings, and everyone has one. This means that they are the exact same as you, right down to your fingerprints....so you may be confusing me with my doppleganger...which is very easy to do.

And, as bonus proof that I did not do this, I am a noble Gryffindor, and I certain would not want to let down my house, and indeed Hogwarts, by getting into such terrible ways. I am a noble person, who does not stand for crime of any nature, and I will indeed help in trying to uncover who the real person who was behind this crime is and have them locked in Askaban as soon as possible. I am INNOCENT! ONE HUNDRED PERCENT INNOCENT!

Thank you for listening.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 09:37

Quote :

So, as it was, I came out from watching my film at precisely eight forty five to find a barrage of reporters asking my obseen questions on a serious crime that I not only did not commit, but I didn't know anything about. The picture that was given as evidence by violetriddle shows a girl with blond hair. My hair is most certainly not blond. You will find it is deep brunette in colour. I would never wear a wig, as if I did, it would cause my head to itch horribly and would cause frenzied scratching constantly. And, as you can see, I am not scratching my head at all at this present time.

I said outfit in your house! Nothing about your hari and you ammit to a wig huh?
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue15 / 70015 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 10:25

Quote :
I said outfit in your house! Nothing about your hari and you ammit to a wig huh?

No...I said that in the picture, the girl has blond hair, and since I have not got blond hair, and if I was to wear a wig, I would be scratching my head off right now, and as you can see I am not. As for the outfit, it belongs to my little cousin Katelin, who left it at my house. The girl in the picture just happens to be wearing an outfit that is vaguely similar..and I cannot say that I have ever seen the hat before in my life. My niece's dress is shown in the picture below.
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Image00018
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 20:34

Likely story. hat if I told you that in your house, there was a bowl that didnt match none of yours, but the three bears, who at the time, had a missing bowl?

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Japanese_bowlsN2

Do you have any nephews?
Back to top Go down
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
stephy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

House : ravenclaw
Crest : Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Ravenc10
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 20:43

[color=blue]"How do we know that you didnt steal from the bears before you went to the movies" Stephy asked her. "You said that the mooment you left the movies that there were reproters there asking you questions. Surely the event happened before you went to the movies. While you were at the movies the reporters would have heard about the event and then went rushing off ot find you. So you must have comitted the crime before you went to the movies otherwise the reporters wouldnt of have heard about it til a little bit afterwards"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
EmmalynnMalfoy
1st Year
1st Year
EmmalynnMalfoy

Female
Regist. date : 2008-01-20
Number of posts : 2909
Real First Name : Emmalynn
Warning :

House : Slytherin's Official Prankster! ~Cunning Folk~
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 22:21

Exactly. And plus, if I'm not mistaken, dopplegangers are mirror images. Therefore, the prints that supposedly belonged to your doppleganger would have been backwards and not a match. Why don't you just admit to your crime?! You might get off easier if you do.
Back to top Go down
kathrineee_anne
5th Year
5th Year
kathrineee_anne

Female
Regist. date : 2007-08-11
Number of posts : 4857
Real First Name : Katherine
Warning :

House : slytherin.
Wand : Willow and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue16 / 70016 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyWed Jun 25 2008, 10:32

GryffindorGal4hp, where did that one single bowl come from? Most people would have a matching set of bowls and such, so why only one? Can you explain that? And you may be a brunette, but it would have been very easy to persuade your little cousin to lay down for that nap, after you did the dirty work. Therefore, you are the guilty one!"
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/rpg_underground
pickles
2nd Year
2nd Year
pickles

Male
Regist. date : 2008-02-21
Number of posts : 6322
Real First Name : Matthew
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff! I'm like the only guy!
Crest : Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Huffle10
Wand : Oak & Heart Dragonstring
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue77 / 70077 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyWed Jun 25 2008, 10:56

Jamie eyed the person in question with a beady eye.
"okay, lets get this straight! Cameras show you leaving the Cinema at 8:05 not 8:45. The house that the bears live in is only 5 minutes walk from the ivegh movies studios isn't it? So if you spent 5 mins walking there 15 mins in the house and another five mins back then you would have been back before the movie ended wouldn't you? Also cameras inside the cinema show that you brought your niece to the cinema with you and plus she left with you at 8:05 here is the picture"

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears 24s

"little blond girl wearing clothes simialr to the ones in the picture, i think so!" Jamie yelled at the guilty party
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyWed Jun 25 2008, 12:37

I did not leave the cinema on that night, my dear, nieve Pickles, because I would not have left that late at night, simply because there are all sorts of vandals and thugs around and about the place, particularly in that area, and much like the kind who would be the guilty ones here...but instead of questioning them, you question me, a poor innocent girl who has won many awards for honesty and integratie in her time. You all are sadly mistaken blaming me for this crime.

As for the bowl, the bowl belonged to my great grandmother, who in her will left one piece of this blue china set for everone she knew and loved. I, of course, got this bowl, as it was the bowl I would have ate her famous Irish Stew out of many times. Oh, I am saddened, and indeed made hungry, just thinking about that delightful stew...but enough about food dishes...now is not the time to act the idiot.

And, as you said, some doppleganger fingerprints are in reverse, but if you have ever read the book another me, you will find that there are a different kind of dopplegangers called Fetch's. They, indeed, are a special kind, they are JUST the same as us, meaning that they are indeed not a mirror image. So you see, I could indeed be special. I could indeed be one of the rare people in this world wo has a Fetch, as appose to a doppleganger.

I did commit this crime, and could not have done it before or after I went to the movies, for the simple reason that before that, I was with my parents, in my home, watching crime watch, which is where I heard that the crime had happened in a sort of 'This just in' type bulliton. And I couldn't have done it after because I got a lift home as soon as I got out of the movies with my father, for fear of being muggled or attacked on my way home.

That girl, is not my niece. That is a little girl who I was helping ti find her mother. She had got lost and split up from her mum. She may be responsible for the crime...I do not know...as I put her in a taxi home....and I do not know, nor was I responsible, for her actions when I left her. Camera's can be deceiving my dears...you must be aware of what you see, and what you think you see.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyWed Jun 25 2008, 20:07

YOu never answered my question! Do you have a nephew. Strange, that bowl up there,baby and pappa bears bowl like it, a whole cabinet full for each there size. 7 bigs ones- pappa, 7 little ones- mamma, and 7 tiny ones- baby! and how come mamas only has 6!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue85 / 70085 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyWed Jun 25 2008, 20:36

"You say that you might have a doppleganger. Unless I see this person my self you have really no proof that that is in fact your doppleganger's fingerprints and not yours" STephy said to her
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 08:52

I do have a nephew, yes, but he is only very tiny...about one year old...and he himself can bearly even walk yet more than a few paces. He, as you can establish by this, therefore is not an issue in this case and I would much rather that he would not be brought into it.

Maybe mama bear is lying for the sake of lying...telling you that someone stole the item, when in fact she may have lost or broken it herself.

And if you want to see my doppleganger, we will have to wait until it is a bit darker than it is now for her to show up. I believe Fetch's do like th dark and therefore it would be unwise to call upon her now.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 08:55

How old is he? And her house was searched, along with the trash. No bowl was there and it's the exact same as her others.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 09:51

Really? You do not believe that my great grandmother gave me this bowl when I died. Clearly you have never heard the Irish tradition of giving a piece of willow pattern china to each member of their family when they pass on.
As I have said, my nephew is 1 years old and remains to be hardly walking yet, so you can not pin the blame of this on him, let alone innocent little me.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 09:53

Can he hold a spoon. Thats all i want to know. And your not dead.
Back to top Go down
SlytherinPride7
1st Year
1st Year
SlytherinPride7

Female
Regist. date : 2007-10-06
Number of posts : 2847
Real First Name : Kaylee
Warning :

House : Slytherin - The Banana In The Muffin :)
Wand : Yew & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue45 / 70045 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 11:34

Watching the case laid out before he Kay sat back and watched the arguments that were carried out and the evidence that was put in front of her. Tilting her head to one side she finally decided to speak up, "I have a few questions if everyone doesn't mind." Pausing for a moment it seemed like everyone was willing to let her speak so she continued, "First off on this whole doppleganger issue, how do we know this isn't some elaborate hoax your setting up to just try and fool this jury? Also a doppleganger isn't a very common occurrence, and you expect us to believe that you just so happen to have one?"

Looking down at her watch, she paused for a moment to think again about everything that had been said up until this point. "Earlier you stated that we have to wait until it's dark to see the said doppleganger, is this correct? Well you can't really pull that into any evidence since you know that this court room closes at 5, long before it's night and thus you have no proof. So I say that without proof that piece of evidence on your behalf should be thrown out of the case. If I can't see it, smell it touch it or taste it then it is not real and thus it cannot save you in this case."

Putting both hands on either side of her temples she rubbed slowly in circles as to help her brain work and process the rest of the information that had been given to that point. "I'd also like to say about the scarf issue, if every student in the house of Gryffindor has their names sowed onto their scarf then how come this scarf is blank? How do we know you didn't get and extra scarf and have your name sown onto it to try to prove your innocence? Since I have never seen another student to have their name sown on their scarf and it just seems rather suspicious that yours just so happens to have yours on it." Deciding to stop and rest for a moment she looked around and waited to see what everyone else would say to the new theories and thoughts she had put out there.
Back to top Go down
http://stupidm-f.livejournal.com/
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 11:41

"I still need to know about the spoons. Do you have any that are weird? If so, name what it looks like. That all I want to know."
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 18:47

"You said that your grandmother gave you that bowl."Stephy said "Do you have any proof of this. A will maybe stating that it is in fact yours?"
Back to top Go down
EmmalynnMalfoy
1st Year
1st Year
EmmalynnMalfoy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 22:52

Quote :
And, as you said, some doppleganger fingerprints are in reverse, but if you have ever read the book another me, you will find that there are a different kind of dopplegangers called Fetch's. They, indeed, are a special kind, they are JUST the same as us, meaning that they are indeed not a mirror image. So you see, I could indeed be special. I could indeed be one of the rare people in this world wo has a Fetch, as appose to a doppleganger.

I understand that there are different kinds of dopplegangers, GryffindorGal4hp, but you specifically said:

Quote :
Member's of the jury, I ask you, have you ever heard of a doppleganger. These are mirror beings, and everyone has one.

Thus, you admit that your dopplganger was a "mirror being" and so the fingerprints would not be exact! Are you contradicting yourself?
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 22:57

"If you cannot get your facts right then how do we know that your not lying about anything else that you have already said?" Stephy asked her asfter hearing this new piece of information
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 04:27

Members of this established jury, I say, you need only wait a few more moments for my doppleganger. I meet her every so often and I have to say the last time I saw her was the hour after the crime was commited. She came to my home, with a bag. She stated that if ever I want to see her, I need only call for her at 5 in the evening. It is now half past four, and I can now only hope that she will come when she is called at five.

I am not contradicting myself, just stating a plain fact, though some of you out there my have confused me with mixing things up. I am not one to do that sort of thing. I do have a Fetch, and she is a Perfect TWIN mirror image, meaning she is exactly the same as I am myself. Everone is different my dear freinds. Some people are luck6y enough NOT to have a doppleganger. Do youy think it is easy for me to be follow by someone who looks like me?! Do you think it is easy for me to find myself in this kind of situation on a regular bases because she has done something, and she looks just like me, so I am blamed?!

WHEN DID I EVER SAY I WAS DEAD?! And yes, if you must know, my nephew can hold a spoon. He is rather capible of feeding himself, and I can tell you now that on the night of the crime, my nephew was being tucked into bed by his mother. And he is not really my nephew. He is my honourary nephew. I have no brothers or sisters to bare a child for it to be my niece or nephew, so the child is like a nephew to me.

For your information, I always carry my Gryffindor scarf with pride, to show that I am a Gryffindor, and as I said, you cannot buy these in any shops. You are indeed issued one as soon as you are sorted into your houses in first year. I never stole any of my fellow Gryffindor's scarfs, so therefore we must assume that the scarf belongs to someone else. Perhaps domeone else stole the scarf, perhaps someone from another house, then used a simple severing charm to remove the name-tag. That is what I think.

The only spoon I have that is weird is my christening spoon, so therefore I got it when I first got christened my name when I was about 3 months old.

THIS IS MY GREAT GRANDMOTHERS WILL:

Quote :
I state as my last willing testimont that each member of my family will get a piece of chine from my collection of willow pattern blue good china.

SO YOU SEE, I AM TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT EVEN THOUGH IT PAINS ME TO TALK ABOUT MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER!

So you see, I have got my fact right, and I know that I am innocent. And I am not a lyer. So I say to you, believe me, I did not do this!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 04:35

Do he pring a spoons to your house and if so tell me the kind? You'll know the reason later

(hehe you put when i died in your last post)
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 05:48

No, he does not. I let my christening spoon to feed him because he is just so special to me. I am sure you are going somewhere with this, but I'm not sure where as I am INNOCENT!

(Lol....Sorry, I just noticed, I meant to say when my grandmother died))
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 05:53

"Thats all I needed to know for now." Violet said, sitting down. "Also another thing.I wouldnt been to keen on saying that bowl was yours. Bear prints are all over it." Violet said.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 06:14

My great grandmother was an animagus. She could turn into a bear, in fact, this is a picture of her in her bear form:

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Grizzly-bear-stare

So, that is granny, in all her grizzley bear glory. It was my grandmother's bear prints on the bowl that you found.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 06:16

"Sure. Then how come she isnt regerister?" Violet asked. "Oh, and the reason for the spoon was for this. It was found in your house.

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears 12616
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 06:30

She was not registered on the ministry's official list, but she is registered on Hogwarts records as an animagus. She could not register. They would not let her register as she was born with the ability. This is so rearly found that they did not believe her. She even spend a month in Askaban at the age of 21, but she got out because they found she was innocent when they found and read her birth records.

That spoon was given to my free when I got my firebolt from Which Broomstick. The spoon really flies too, though I cannot give it to my nephew as her is a muggle. That is not my christening spoon, this is:

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears C_spoon1_medium
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 06:33

"And baby bear's happen so be the same. I think when I turned it over, his name was on it." Violet said, glaring. "And I think I remeber you saying you dont own weird spoons." She said. "So, there is no way for you to be innocent."

(ive been waiting days to put that pic up haha)
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 07:05

Yes there is...because I am innocent....it is time......come to me now!

*The door of the courtroom opens and a girl walks in who looks exactly the same as me*

This is the real person who gets up to mischief...and I get blamed for it...she comes to my house every time she commits a crime to tell me she's sorry for getting me into trouble...but now she's just gone one step too far. She's the real guilty one. IT'S HER! HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HER HERRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 07:08

"Wait a minute- POLYJIUCE POTION!!!" Violet said, pacing back and forth. "I get it, you took Goldilock's DNA and she was in Gryffie before and you stole her scraf. making it look like she left it, you ate the porriage and stole the stuff. Thinking we wouldnt know it, you took the stuff back to your house and planned to plant it on her when she wasnt home. With the polyjiuce potion, you asked someone to be you and go to the moives! GULITY!!!" Violet yelled, pointing her finger at Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 07:18

I am not guilty. If I had have made a polyjuice potion, then I would indeed have needed a month to do so. And how would I get some of Goldilocks hair when I do not even know her, nor do I know what she looks like or indeed where she lives. I didn't steal the scarf, because true Gryffindor's do not steal, and nor would I. I cannot lie without laughing alot, so you can only assume thay I am telling the truth and I am innocent. Ok...here is a lie to prove it to you...I went to the shops yesterday- HAHAHAHAHAHA...see...HAHAHAHA....I actually didn't....and there, you see, I have stopped the laughing. And as I have already said, ask the Doppleganger, whom you now see is in your presence, what really happened and how she is the imposter and the guilty one. I want her locked up in Askaban. PLEASE! I WANT HER TO STOP HAUNTING ME...SHE WON'T EVER LEAVE ME ALONE...PLEASE!

*Natalie began to cry, tears rolling down her face*

PLEASE! MAKE HER LEAVE ME ALONE! SHE SCARE'S ME!
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 07:22

"I'm still working out why Goldielock's did to you. But polyjuice potion is illegal to make unless for the minstry." Violet said.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 07:26

I did not such thing as to make a polyjuice potion, as I told you. That would take a month, and I would not waste my precious time doing that when I could be studying for my OWL's/NEWT's

Goldielock didn't do anything to me...it's what my doppleganger is doing. She follows me everywhere and get me into trouble and I am so sick of it. I WANT HER LOCKED AWAY!
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 19:29

"Surely once the Ministry found otu that your grandmother was an animagus they would have registered her even if she was born with that trait." Stephy said. "The Minsitry has to keep notice of these types of things. I have with me a list of all those who are Animaguses." she added as she pulled out a piece of paper that was with the others that she had

this was written on the paper

Quote :

Registered Animagus

Aesalon, Falco
falcon

Cliodna (a.k.a. Cliodne)
bird

le Fey, Morgan (a.k.a. Morgana)
bird

McGonagall, Minerva
tabby cat with spectacle markings around her eyes, matching her own spectacles

"Is your gandma's name on this paper?" Stephy asked her

Quote from hp-lexicon.org
Back to top Go down
EmmalynnMalfoy
1st Year
1st Year
EmmalynnMalfoy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 21:33

*Exasperated sigh* You don't understand the term 'mirror image' do you?!

Here's what you said:
Quote :
I do have a Fetch, and she is a Perfect TWIN mirror image

MIRROR image! A mirror image is ALWAYS opposite. You either are very confused or lying, and I choose lying. You're guilty. Just admit it.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 22:00

Violet looked down at the papers and noticed something. Goldielock's and Nat had the same great grand mother! Violet searched through through the papers for the old will, she couldnt find it. "Surely for someone who innocent and wants to prove something, I';m sure you have a copy of your great grandmotherr's will?" Violet asked.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 04:12

Yes, I do have a copy of my grandmother will. I have kept it all these years in my dresser and have brought it along to the court-case today.

*Passes the will along to Violet*

I am not confused my dear. I know exactly what I am saying thank you very much. Maybe it is you who is confused. You see, I twin mirror image is someone who is not really a mirror image, but who is exactly like me, meaning she is not backwards as you oh so what to believe she is. Maybe on some level you want to perceave that I am, how would I put it, mad. I may be weird, but I am most certainly not mad. I would love it if you were not to question my sanity.

And I cannot say that I am guilty, because if I were to say that, it would be a down-right lie and against my owth to tell the truth.

((lol....it took me ages to make sense if what I was say there, but I think I am getting somewhere...LMAO))
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 18:29

Stephy looked over at the person whom she claimed to be her Fetch. "Well she claims that you are her Fetch, do you agree with her? What were you doing on the day that this incident happened?" Stephy asked the Fetch

Then remembering something said eailier she turned back to Natalie. "So you say that you left the movies around eight forty five. By the looks of this picture that you have of the movies it must have been in the morning. You also said that you cannot see your Fetch til after five pm. So how could your Fetch committed the crime when she cannot show until after 5 pm?" Stephy asked her
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 06:08

"I beg your pardon miss, but the crime happened in the evening," said the Fetch, "I should know....I committed it. I was tired of being ignored for what I am, and I am tired of her," the Fetch pointed to Natalie, "getting all the lime light. So I wanted to make her seem bad...to teach her a lesson. Why must the one that is really there get all the credit for one who hardly is really there. So here I am, the guilty one, standing before you."

"I hate you....but thank you for fessing up," said Natalie thankfully.

"Ask me any questions you like," the Fetch told the jury.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 06:11

"The crime happen in the morning, the only time the bears eat with those bowls. Either someone is using polyjuice potion, or someone is a Metamorphmagus" Violet said, looking between the two.
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 18:55

Stephy turned to the Fetch and said "Well if you wanted to teach her a lesson than why are you confessing to the crime. If you are the one who does get setenced you will be suffering the consequences and she will get away scott free. I thought you wanted to teach her a lesson. If you wanted to do this wouldnt you hvae loved to see her thrown in jail?"
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 01:21

Violet scanned through the will and looked up. "You do realize Goldilock's name is on here, right? She got more then half of everything your great grandmother own. And dont lie, it right here in the will." Violet said, holding it up.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 03:41

The Fetch sat down a studied Stephy closely.

"You ask an intreging question. But, alas, this is how it had to be. I wanted to see how long it would take before I drove her completely over the edge. This girl has kept the secret that she has a double for over two years, thinking that it would be too strange for people to know about me. So, I thought, why be in the lime light, when you could spoil it for someone else for a while...so now I have taught her a lesson, I am ready to do my time in Askaban. It'll be the sweetest victory I could ask for, because you see, we Fetch's like the complete opposite things from our doubles. She likes to be noble...I like to be evil...she would hate to be in Askaban...and I would love it....do you see?"

The the Fetch turned to Violet.
"Ahh, but you, child, are forgetting one particualr fact...the fact of time."

The Fetch took out a very battered time turner.

"This is how I did it...and this is how I have been so convicing, to make people believe that Natalie did this...and yet...I am the guilty one....so why should she get credit for such an ingenious crime I ask you? That is why I confess myself."

The fetch sat down and Natalie stood up.

"Why does it matter that Goldilocks got half of everything in my grandmothers will. That has nothing to do with this trial....but if you must know...she got half of everything because she was the last child born into the Patterson bloodline...and therefore, she got more than the rest of us...but did share everything with me....as I am the second last child."
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 20:12

"I think that what Violet is saying" Stephy said looking at Natalie "is that maybe you got jealous that Goldilocks got half of that stuff in the will and you didnt get as much. Maybe you used her name to get her into trouble. Than while she was in jail you could take the belongings that belonged to her. I still dont beleive you story of your Fetch" she added
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
1st Year
1st Year
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jul 01 2008, 04:52

Natalie looked up at Stephy.

"I would never, ever do such a thing to my favourite little cousin," she said dangerously, "and you should believe my story, because it is true, and SHE IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!"
Back to top Go down
stephy
stephy

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears EmptyTue Jul 01 2008, 19:40

"How do I know that this is in fact your Fetch and not anyone else. You might say that she looks like you but that means nothing. She could be one of your friends who had just taken some POly Juice POtion."

Stephy than turned to face the Fetch and said "How did you get that time turner that you have in your hands?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears   Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears Empty

Back to top Go down

Court Room 4 : Trial of GryffindorGal4hp Vs. The Three Bears
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next