Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSCourt Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep

Go down 
+2
violetriddle
Elfie Dumbledore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Empty
PostSubject: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 15:50

Court Room 3 : Trial
of Little Bo Peep

Jury MembersHerbaceoustraitorous
Ellemanae
KatieBellaTrix
P h o e n i x
violetriddle
Quote :

Little Bo peep haslost her sheep
And doesn't know whereto find them.
Leave them alone andthey'll come home,
Bringing their tailsbehind them.

And the question presented to you the jury is this; Bo Peep
claims she did not loose the sheep, she claims they were stolen. Who do you
believe? If your conclusion is that they were stolen then who stole them?

Suspects; Jack and Jill , The Wolf , The three blind mice ,Other (Specify)
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 16:27

Violet sat back and thought. 'Well, the wolf has been looking for someone to eat.....Little Red refused and hurt him. But Jack and Jill did fall down the hill and probley needed the wool for their heads, they must be sore.' Violet wrote down her thoughts and looked at everyone. "I think we can rule out the three blind mice. I highly doubt they could steal something twice their size and happen to get them away from prying eyes. It leaves only four people I can think of...Jack and Jill needing it for their heads after tumbling down the hill or the wolf, wanting some food after Little Red hurt him. Or Bo Peep did it herself, wanting some attention. Why? I have no idea." Violet said adn sat down, waiting to hear what the others had to say.
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
1st Year
1st Year
P h o e n i x

Female
Regist. date : 2008-03-28
Number of posts : 16379
Real First Name : ¬.¬
Warning :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

House : Slytherin
Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue10 / 70010 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 04:07

Phoenix took out her pen and note pad and starting writting notes.
"Well, i agree on what Violet has just said, i think that Little Bo Peep was very well looking for attention. But why? why would Little Bo Peep do that? maybe cause she was lonely? but still what would make Little Bo Beep to do something like this?" said Phoenix
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Regist. date : 2006-10-24
Number of posts : 5236
Real First Name : Let's Leave it at Katie... XD
Warning :

House : Gryffindor Girlie
Crest : Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Gryffi10
Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 12:00

I think the first thing we need to solve is wether they were stolen or not. I don't think so. Let's look at what we know. The sheep did come back, and to my knowledge they were unharmed. Would someone stealing the sheep really leave them unharmed? What use would that be?

Because the sheep did come back unharmed the only suspect that is plausible is Jack and Jill because they wouldn't need to hurt the sheep, only sheer them
Back to top Go down
Ellemanae
1st Year
1st Year
Ellemanae

Female
Regist. date : 2007-06-04
Number of posts : 996
Real First Name : Chelle
Warning :

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Huffle10
Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue46 / 70046 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptySun Jun 15 2008, 08:47

Ah but there is evidence to suggest that the sheep did NOT come back unharmed. Please see evidence bag #1;

Quote :
Little Bo peep has lost her sheep
And doesn't know where to find them.
Leave them alone and they'll come home,
Bringing their tails behind them.
Little Bo peep fell fast asleep
And dreamt she heard them bleating,
But when she awoke, she found it a joke,
For they were all still fleeting.
Then up she took her little crook
Determined for to find them.
She found them indeed, but it made her heart bleed,
For they left their tails behind them.
It happened one day, as Bo peep did stray
Into a meadow hard by,
There she espied their tails side by side
All hung on a tree to dry.
She heaved a sigh, and wiped her eye,
And over the hillocks went rambling,
And tried what she could,
As a shepherdess should,
To tack again each to its lambkin.

So you see, they came back harmed and poor Miss Peep spent hours looking for them in the middle of the night which I believe serves to prove that Miss Peep is innocent.

Therefore we need to look at the suspects.

Suspects; Jack and Jill , The Wolf , The three blind mice ,Other (Specify)

Jack and Jill - Firstly, Jack has a witness to his whereabouts as he was in the hospital after falling down the hill as was Jill. A lesson they need to learn that vinegar and brown paper is not a good cure for head injuries, though I believe this annuls them from their suspected roles.

The Wolf - As Violet has already stated, The wolf also has not one, but two witnesses for his whereabouts. First Miss Riding Hood and then the three pigs. Yes, he should be up on charges for these, though for this court room drama, I think we can dismiss the idea that he was involved.

This leaves the three blind mice. Although Violet already dismissed these creatures, lets look at some facts. These mice are appearing in three of the court cases here today as suspects, so which leads me to believe they are not as harmless as they make out. These mice are crafty and although, as Violet stated, are not nearly as big as the sheep, have you ever heard of the phrase 'To follow like sheep'? Yes, sheep are incredibly stupid and will follow whosoever calls them, and so I would like to push this point that perhaps these mice simply did that - called them, they followed and the mice bit of their tails - possibly as a weird reaction to getting their own tails chopped off by the farmers wife (3 blind mice), maybe hoping they could replace them.

So I put it to you - I believe that it was the mice who took these sheep
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptySun Jun 15 2008, 09:28

Mh, that could be right, but wouldnt the sheep felt the bite? I know if I had been biten, I would know. Unless the wool is so thick on them, they cant or couldnt feel it. But a quick question, if they are blind.....how could they have found them and their tails? I still like to say something! The story, the boy who cried wolf, the boy cried wolf each and and everytime, to mess with the people, and who and what was this wolf after? SHEEP! Just because he was messing with Little Red and Piggys, doesnt mean he didnt slip away. You must realize, that wolfs and sneaky and our good hunters. And their running is good to. Let's say, just a quick theory, that when the wolf bothered Red, he ran out from her and on his why there, he saw the sheeps. Well he knew nothing about the piggys at the time, and called the sheeps. Well not to be a suspect, he just bite off their tails. But not liking the way the taste, he spit them out and ran off, just in time to see the piggys and not be a suspect.
Back to top Go down
Herbaceoustraitorous
2nd Year
2nd Year
Herbaceoustraitorous

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-23
Number of posts : 2228
Real First Name : Christina
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw
Crest : Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Ravenc10
Wand : Chestnut and Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue40 / 70040 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 15:28

Jessica continued to listen, as one by one each juror gave there own opinion with the events that have happened. Some seemed a little to far fetched, and didn’t sound too plausible.

Looking closer at evidence bag one, Jessica read it out loud. “lambkin?!”

Quote :
lamb•kin –noun
1. a little lamb.
2. a person who is exceptionally sweet, young, and innocent, as a small child.

Hmm, Maybe the whole sweet and innocent is a little to much for my brain. It is possible that Bo Peep needed to sacrifice some lambs to The Wolf, with her track record of a gambling problem could be the main reason. After several nights of drinking and gambling, little Bo Peep attained quite a debt to a few people; one of them being the big bad Wolf.

Thanks to little Red taking his basket of goodies, his stomach became empty for food, and lamb chops would be a great menu that he could sink his teeth into. When Bo Peep found her lambs, she noticed it was the bad Wolf whom had captured them. That was why she left crying and never said who stole them, for she had made it an agreement to never tell as long as her debt was paid in full!!
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue53 / 70053 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 11:46

Whatever Miss Peeps gambling problem is, I think that she was a good shepardess tp her flock and would not risk them. However, I see a possibility in her gambling problem being to blame. For instance, she could have made a rather large bet with, let's ay the wolf, someone she was known to bet with often. Ift she had lost said bet and couldn't afford to pay, because shepards don't receive a large salary, the wolf could compromise and take the sheep in place of payment in full.
Back to top Go down
Herbaceoustraitorous
2nd Year
2nd Year
Herbaceoustraitorous

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue40 / 70040 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 17:40

It is possible that I was a little harsh on Bo Peep by saying she wasn't a good Shepardess. However, I'm glad you semi agree with what I was trying to explain.

Jessica looked on as the other jurors continued to look at her. Of course she knew in her mind this seemed the most plausible for the evidence that was given to this case, but there was still a bit of doubt lingering.
Back to top Go down
Ellemanae
1st Year
1st Year
Ellemanae

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue46 / 70046 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 03:15

Do you have the proof of Miss Peeps gambling problem? If there is no proof we cant just assume.

And I completely understand why everyone is after the wolf in this matter, as he is the most obvious, but can I bring you back to the mice again. As I mentioned before, they have been on trial throughout this first round of court events and in one, court room 5 - the three blind mice V the farmers wife, they bring up a good point;

Severus Snape wrote:
Lets look at the evidence here. Do we really know the mice to be blind or is that just their word?

On
first thought, I do believe that this is self defence, and looking at
the fact that these mice could be decieving the world of their so
called blindness, who knows what they were really up to?

Has anyone tested their blindness?

Now I dont know if I am allowed to use this evidence as it is from another trial that I sneaked into, thought I put it to you - I dont think these mice are blind and with their track record of trouble, I still sit by the mice being the culprits here.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 03:35

I still dont beleive that three mice could pull this off. I'm standing by my wits and agreeing with the wolf. I beleive he did it, like for the reason's I have already said.
Back to top Go down
Herbaceoustraitorous
2nd Year
2nd Year
Herbaceoustraitorous

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 14:53

I agree with Violet. And I think the the blind mice case 5 is a completely different case. One should know that one piece of evidence for one case, can never be a piece in another.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar :
Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 02:55

Please choose a spokesperson and visit following thread as soon as you can.

Round 1 : Spokesperson Thread
Back to top Go down
Ellemanae
1st Year
1st Year
Ellemanae

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 03:15

We need to elect a spokesperson to go post in other thread. Anyone want to be it or shall I? Also we need to say everyones verdict. If I have any wrong please let me know.

Jury Members

Herbaceoustraitorous Guilty: Wolf

Ellemanae Guilty: 3 Blind Mice
KatieBellaTrix
P h o e n i x
violetriddle Guilty: Wolf

Katie and Phoenix - Im not sure where you stand
Back to top Go down
Herbaceoustraitorous
2nd Year
2nd Year
Herbaceoustraitorous

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 08:59

Thanks fine by me, and it looks correct!
Back to top Go down
KatieBellaTrix
5th Year
5th Year
KatieBellaTrix

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 19:20

I think the wolf is quilty.. and if no one posts soon, I will so that we get credit
Back to top Go down
Herbaceoustraitorous
2nd Year
2nd Year
Herbaceoustraitorous

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 21:52

I posted it!
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 13:54

This court room is now closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep   Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep Empty

Back to top Go down

Court Room 3 : Trial of Little Bo Peep
Page 1 of 1