Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSThe Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
running_swift
1st Year
1st Year
running_swift

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 3744
Real First Name : Lisa
Warning :
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Right_bar_bleue

House : Gryffindor, NOT out to kill people!
Crest : The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Left_bar_bleue34 / 70034 / 700The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Right_bar_bleue

The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Empty
PostSubject: The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I   The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I EmptyFri Jun 16 2006, 11:52

The Muggle Movie Industry – Part 1 (To me, it’s ‘film’, but how could I resist the alliteration?! The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I 410894)

From the soundtrack to the lighting, the cast to the crew – there are many other things that make a film what it is. However, it is, in most cases, the acting which brings the film to life. Each actor carries the burden of making their character believable and likeable/not likeable.

Your task in Part 1 of The Muggle Movie Industry is to pick two of the following:

David Tennant (sorry, couldn’t resist The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I 410894)
Johnny Depp
Alan Rickman
Matthew McConauhey
Brad Pitt

Two of these: (i.e. two actors and two actresses)

Julie Andrews
Emmy Rossum
Judi Dench
Keira Knightley
Catherine Zeta-Jones

and write about them. Okay, to be more detailed:
- what they have contributed to the film industry
- what, in your opinion, their most famous on-screen appearance was and why
- how many awards they’ve won and whether you think they deserved them

It is up to you whether you want to include more, or just give a detailed analysis of the points I’ve already given.

The maximum amount of points for this is 100, and it should be written in at least 500 words.

(Part 2 coming after your lovely Professor gets back from holiday... :D)

Last edited by on Thu Jul 20 2006, 20:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
princesshermy
1st Year
1st Year
princesshermy

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-05
Number of posts : 15
Warning :
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Right_bar_bleue

House : GRYFFINDOR
Award Bar :
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I   The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I EmptyWed Jun 21 2006, 15:14

Your task in Part 1 of The Muggle Movie Industry is to pick two of the following:
1.Johnny Depp
-what he has contributed to the film industry:He has contributed many girl fans because of his charm and good looks(which I dont agree with.)
-what, in your opinion, his most famous on-screen appearance was and why?Id have to say The Pirates of the Caribbean because that is the most recent appearance and because its made more in the box office than any of the other films he has appeared in.
- how many awards he's won and whether you think he deserved them?
Johnny Depp has won 7 awards and here they are
2000 - Blockbuster Awards - Favorite Actor - Sleepy Hollow
1999 - César Awards - César Honorary Award
1999 - Star on the Walk of Fame - Motion Picture
1996 - London Critics Circle Film Awards - Actor of the Year - Ed Wood
1995 - London Critics Circle Film Awards - Actor of the Year - Don Juan DeMarco
1994 - MTV Movie Awards - Best On-Screen Duo - Benny & Joon
1990 - ShoWest Award - Male Star of Tomorrow
I think he has deserved all the awards but not because of how sexy girls think he is but how hard he has worked to deserve them.
2.Alan Rickman
- what he has contributed to the film industry?he has contributed millions of dollars in the box office because everyone wants to see him perform?
- what, in your opinion, his most famous on-screen appearance was and why?His most famous appearance is in the Harry Potter series because Harry Potter is a worldwide phenomenon and everyone in the world would know who he is.
- how many awards he has won and whether you think he deserved them?Alan Rickman has won 3 awards and here they are
1 BAFTA, 1 Emmy, 1 Golden Globe
I think he has earned every one of them because he is a very talented and hard working guy who can play many different kinds of roles.

Two of these: (i.e. two actors and two actresses)
1.Julie Andrews
- what they have contributed to the film industry?She has contributed life and love to many people who have watched any of her movies.
- what, in your opinion, their most famous on-screen appearance was and why?In my opinion her most famous on screen appearance was Mary Poppins because many adults and kids alike have been touched by her advice.Also everyone enjoyed her singing and dancing and are still her fans today.
- how many awards she has won and whether she deserved them?she has won 10 awards and here they are.
1993 - Women in Film Crystal Awards - Crystal Award
1983 - Hasty Pudding Theatricals - Woman of the Year
1983 - Golden Globe - Best Actress - Victor/Victoria
1973 - Emmy - Outstanding Variety Musical - The Julie Andrews Hour
1968 - Golden Globe - World Film Favorite
1967 - Golden Globe - World Film Favorite
1966 - Golden Globe - Best Actress - The Sound of Music
1965 - Golden Globe - Best Actress - Mary Poppins
1965 - Academy Awards - Best Actress - Mary Poppins
1965 - British Academy Awards - Most Promising Newcomer - Mary Poppins
I think she has deserved every one of them because she has inspired adult and children alike to do better things and she is so filled with love and life there is no reason she shouldnt win any of those awards.
2.Keira Knightley
- what they have contributed to the film industry?She has contributed lots of people especially guys to watch all the action thrillers she has starred in.
- what, in your opinion, their most famous on-screen appearance was and why?I think her most famous on-screen appearance is Pirates of the Caribbean because thats when everyone gets to see her act like a pirate with all those other guys which give her a great movie star image.
- how many awards she has won and whether she deserved them?She has won 1 award and that award is British Newcomer of the year at the London Critics Circle Film Awards.I think she deserved the award because she just cane out of nowhere and she is really pretty and talented.

Cite your sources: ask jeeves
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shinymione
Jessenia
1st Year
1st Year
Jessenia

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-16
Number of posts : 57
Warning :

House : SLYTHERIN
Award Bar :
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I   The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I EmptyThu Jun 29 2006, 05:19

Muggle Movie Industry, Part 1.
1st Actor - Johnny Depp
Q1) What have they contributed to the film industry?
Johnny Depp has contributed a mass of things to the film industry. He has not only starred in many movies, but has the ability to connect with an audience. From his days on '21 Jump Street' to Pirates of the Caribbean, Depp has transformed himself into many different and quirky characters. As a young teen, Depp focused on him music career, appearing in and playing in an array of garage bands, the most famous being The Kids. As his band struggled, Depp's first wife suggested acting. He tried it, and was landed with a role in 21 Jump Street. His acting career started and not much longer Depp had been critically acclaimed as a truly talented and magnificent actor. Depp has not only been an actor though. He has directed and now has his own directing company. Depp has contributed a great mass to the film industry and I believe will continue to do so.
Q2) What, in your opinion, their most famous on screen appearance was and why
I think Johnny’s most famous on-screen appearance is Pirates of the Caribbean. Many people, when they think of Johnny Depp, think of Edward Scissorhands, but Pirates is the movie that has catapulted him back to fame after his disappearance from the movie world in 2002. When he did return, it was with Pirates of the Caribbean, and he shot to fame once again. Although Edward Scissorhands comes a very close second.
Q3) How many awards they’ve won and whether you think they deserved them
Johnny has won:
1991: ShoWest Awards- Male Star of Tomorrow
1994: MTV Movie Awards- Best On-Screen Duo- Benny & Joon
1995: London Critic’s Circle Film Awards- Actor of The Year- Don Juan DeMarco
1996: London Critic’s Circle Film Awards- Ed Wood
1999: Cesar Awards- Cesar Honorary Award
1999: Star on the Walk Of Fame
2000: Blockbuster Awards- Favourite Actor- Sleepy Hollow
2003: E! Entertainer of The Year
2004: Empire Awards- Best Actor
2004: SAG Awards- Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role- POTC
2004: AOL Moviegoer Awards- Best Actor and Best Comedic Performance- POTC
2004: Internet Movie Awards- Favourite Actor in a Leading Role- POTC
2004: Spacey Awards- Fave Movie Hero
2004: MTV Movie Awards 2004- Best Male Performance- POTC
2004: Teen Choice Awards- Best Liar- POTC
2004: Teen Choice Awards- Best Fight/Action Sequence- POTC
2005: People’s Choice Awards- Favourite Male Movie Star
2005: AOL Moviegoer Awards [10th Annual]- Best Actor- Finding Neverland
2005: National Board of Review- Best Animated Feature- Corpse Bride
2005: Beverly Hills Outlook- Best Actor 2005- The Libertine
2005: Footprint Ceremony- Celebrity/Motion Picture
2005: Kirriemuir Award- Finding Neverland
2006: Ub Iwerks Award- Corpse Bride
2006: Sony Ericsson Empire Awards- Best Actor- CATCF
Yes, I do believe Johnny Depp deserves these awards. He hasn’t just starred in these film, he has connected with the audience. All of his films have been acclaimed and praised by critics, fans and other actors. Johnny Depp has contributed a great mass to the film industry and deserves all the awards he gets. He truly is an inspiring person.

2nd Actor- Brad Pitt
Brad Pitt has contributed a lot to the film industry. He has produced many inspiring characters and has been named ‘worlds sexiest male’. He has been in a range of films, and has also contributed greatly to the salaries of the paparazzi, due to recent goings on with female actor Angelina Jolie.
In my opinion, Pitt’s most famous on-screen appearance would have to be Mr and Mrs Pitt. When people think of Brad Pitt, they think Mr and Mrs Smith, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Anniston and very sexy male.
Brad has won:
1993: ShoWest- Male Star of Tomorrow
1995: Golden Globes- Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture, Drama – Legends of The Fall
1995: MTV Movie Awards- Best Male Performance- Interview With The Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles
1995: MTV Movie Awards- Most Desirable Male- Interview With The Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles
1996: MTV Movie Awards- Most Desirable Male- Se7en
1996: Academy of Fantasy, Science Fiction and Horror Films- Best Supporting Actor- Twelve Monkeys
1996: Golden Globes- Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture- Twelve Monkeys
1996: Sci-Fi Universe Mgazine- Best Supporting Actor in a Genre Motion Picture- Twelve Monkeys
1997: Blockbuster Entertainment Awards- Favourite Supporting Actor, Science Fiction- Twelve Monkeys
1998: Rembrandt Awards- Best Actor- Seven Years iin Tibet
2004: Tenn Choice Awards- Choice Movie Actor, Drama/Action Adventure- Troy
2005: People’s Choice Awards- Favourite Leading Man
2006: MTV Movie Awards- Best Fighting Scene
Yes, I believe Brad deserved all of these awards. He is a dynamic actor and is mainly recognized only for his looks, this I feel plays against him, but he can act and has proven it many times.

1st Female Actor- Julie Andrews
Julie Andrews has contributed a great deal to the film industry. She has made us laugh, cry, weep tears of joy and has played some truly inspiring and delightful characters. She has graced the big screen with her presence in many films, and has connected with her audience in a way most actors only dream of doing. Julie’s filmography include the world renowned The Sound of Music and Mary Poppins. Julie has not only acted though, she has sung everything her character sing in her movies, and with a voice like hers, who could blame her? She is someone to be admired through the ages, and a person one can only wish well.
I think that Andrews’ appearance in The Sound of Music is her most famous yet. Almost everyone alive knows about it and it, alongside Mary Poppins, are what really gave her her big break.
Julie has won:
2001: San Sebastian International Film Festival: Donostia Lifetime Achievement Award
1993: Women in Film Crystal Awards: Crystal Award
1983: Hasty Pudding Theatricals: Woman of the Year
1983: David di Donatello Awards: Best Foreign Actress, VICTOR/VICTORIA
1982: Golden Globe Awards: Best Actress in a Leading Role-Musical or Comedy, VICTOR/VICTORIA
1973: Emmy Awards: Outstanding Variety Musical Series for The Julie Andrews Hour
1968: Golden Globes Awards: World Film Favourite – Female
1968: Laurel Awards: Female Star
1967: Golden Globes Awards: World Film Favourite – Female
1967: Laurel Awards: Female Comedy Performance, THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE
1967: Laurel Awards: Female Star
1966: Laurel Awards: Musical Performance, Female, THE SOUND OF MUSIC
1965: Laurel Awards: Musical Performance, Female, MARY POPPINS
1965: British Academy Award: Most Promising Newcomer to Leading Film Roles, MARY POPPINS (1965)
1965: Golden Globe Awards: Best Actress in a Leading Role-Musical or Comedy, THE SOUND OF MUSIC (1965)
1965: Emmy Awards: Outstanding Individual Achievements in Entertainment - Actors and Performers, The AndyWilliams Show (1965)
1965: BAFTA Film Awards: Most Promising Newcomer to Leading Film Roles, MARY POPPINS (1965)
1964: Academy Awards: Best Actress, MARY POPPINS (1964)
1964: Golden Globe Awards: Best Actress in a Leading Role-Musical or Comedy, MARY POPPINS (1964)
Yes, Julie definitely deserves all of these awards, the is someone we all admire and deserves whatever praise comes her way. Such an inspirational character should not be deprived of the merit they deserve. Cheers to Julie.

2nd Actress- Keira Knightley
Keira has contributed to the film world, brilliant performances and a notable and reliabale leading actress. She has brought us many awe inspiring performances and continues to stun us with the characters she plays. She hasn’t been around for long, but from the movie’s mad, we are able to tell that she will definitely become one of the most dominant actresses in Hollywood.
I think Keira’s most famous appearance would have to be as Elizabeth Swan in Pirates of the Caribbean. The movie was a huge success and all starring actors were critically acclaimed. Although famous before her role in Pirates, the movie shot her to even further stardom and that is why I believe it is her most famous on-screen appearance.
Keira has won:
2002: Bordeaux International Festival of Women in Cinema -Golden Wave Award- Best Actress- Bend It Like Beckam
2003: London Critic’s Circle Film Awards ALFS- British Newcomer of the Year – Bend It Like Beckam
2004: Teen Choice Awards- Choice Movie Liplock- Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl (shared with Orlando Bloom)
2004: Teen Choice Awards- Choice Movie Chemistry- Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl (shared with Orlando Bloom)
2004: IFTA Awards, Audience Award- Best International Actress- Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl and King Arthur
2004: Hollywood Film Festival Awards- Breakthrough of the Year- Breakthrough Actress
2005: British Independent Film Awards- Entertainment Personality Award
Yes, I believe Keira deserved these awards because she is a hard working actress who has delivered brilliant performances and will most likely continue to do so for quite a long period of time.

Bibliography:
www.imdb.com/name/nm0461136/ - 39k - 27 Jun 2006
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keira_Knightley
movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1804513781&cf=gen
julieandrews.co.uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Andrews
julieandrews.org
reelclassics.com/Actresses/Julie_Andrews/juliea.htm
geocities.com/hollywood/cinema/4756/
imdb.com/name/nm0000136/
johnnydeppweb.com/deppfan/
johnnydepp.com/
johnnydeppweb.com/
deppimpact.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Pitt
starpulse.com/Actors/Pitt,_Brad/
and my brain.
Back to top Go down
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Hogwar10
Award Bar :
The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I   The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I EmptyFri Jul 21 2006, 03:30

Marking for running swift as she is away!

A little dissapointing as only 2 people participated in this class, though the housepoints are below:

GRYFFINDOR: princesshermy : 42

SLYTHERIN: Jessenia: 50
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I   The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I Empty

Back to top Go down

The Muggle Movie Industry - Part I
Page 1 of 1