Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSMarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie Dumbledore
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Retired Headmistress : Mick, Snape, The Doctor and Edward Cullen - the men in my life!!
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Country : MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Flag_u12
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Hogwar10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Empty
PostSubject: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff EmptyThu Apr 20 2006, 04:31

Ask Marie your questions here!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
Moony
1st Year
1st Year
Moony

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-22
Number of posts : 461
Real First Name : Paige
Warning :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

House : gryffindor
Award Bar :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff EmptyThu Apr 20 2006, 07:42

Is Hufflepuff yor favourite house? Why?
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Country : MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Flag_c10
Number of posts : 4309
Real First Name : Marie-Christiane
Warning :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

House : Hufflepuff
Crest : MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Huffle10
Award Bar :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff EmptyFri Apr 21 2006, 16:45

I don't know, I guess... when I first came to read Harry Potter, I didn't really have a favorite house. And when I got really addicted to these book and went on sites where you could get sorted in different houses, I saw that... Gryffindor and Slytherin were by far the favorites, but they didn't seem attractive to me, in some way. Maybe because I know they don't go well with my personality, I'm not brave nor noble.

I decided to choose Hufflepuff. I didn't know why at the time, and then I fell in love with the house. Loyalty and friendship really are important parts of life, and I think that's what I want to believe in.
Back to top Go down
http://heartofamerica.proboards49.com/
Elfie Dumbledore
Elfie Dumbledore

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-21
Number of posts : 15397
Real First Name : Sharon
Warning :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

House : I didn't retire...I surrendered!
Crest : MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Hogwar10
Award Bar :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue100 / 700100 / 700MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff EmptyFri Apr 21 2006, 16:48

What is your favourite thing about History of Magic?
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue115 / 700115 / 700MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff EmptyFri Apr 21 2006, 16:50

Well, in the first place, I really like History. I love to know the facts, to be able to know what happened before I was born and things like that.

So History of Magic is just... the same, but even more mysterious, there is more to discover, more to see.
Back to top Go down
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year
polly

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest : MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Ravenc10
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue11 / 70011 / 700MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff EmptySun May 07 2006, 12:46

Whats your favourte assiment that you have set?
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff EmptySun May 07 2006, 14:13

I'm a little ashamed of it, but I never set an assigment yet :oops: I have to admit that I'm not really a good professor, but elfie was nice enough to give me a chance and I feel bad that I didn't do anything. I'm working on my first assigment now though, so you'll soon see it.

History of Magic is a very interesting subject, but sometimes it is hard to find something consistent enough to give as homework, and I'm afraid I'm not really good at it. But practice makes us better and I'll try to work for it MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff 436937
Back to top Go down
tonks and remus always
1st Year
1st Year
tonks and remus always

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-24
Number of posts : 164
Real First Name : jessica
Warning :

House : hufflepuff
Award Bar :
MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Left_bar_bleue0 / 7000 / 700MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff EmptySun Jun 04 2006, 12:38

if you couldnt be in hufflepuff - what house would you choose?
Back to top Go down
MarieC
2nd Year
2nd Year
MarieC

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

PostSubject: Re: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff EmptyThu Jun 08 2006, 07:55

Hm.... Seriously, I can't even imagine being in a house other than Hufflepuff, it's where I belong, loyalty and friendship, those things matter to me way more than courage and power.

However, if I did have to choose - like, really really had to choose, forced to choose because if I didn't I would die or something rofl - I guess it would be Gryffindor... I am not noble at all and I don't want power, so I couldn't be in Slytherin. I am not witty either, I can't do logics and things like that, intelligence is not really a big part of my personnality. But courage... I think I might have some, because if I was facing a great danger, no matter how hard I would feel the desire to... run for it, I wouldn't, I know I would face that danger no matter how afraid I would be, especially if facing that danger can save some people's life or things like that.

But like I said... I'm a Hufflepuff at heart, I really can't belong anywhere else. Hufflepuff is my house ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff   MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff Empty

Back to top Go down

MarieC - History of Magic Professor and Head of Hufflepuff
Page 1 of 1